Britney 01: Britty's Special Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent grinned wide when a knock sounded on the front door. He didn't stop what he was doing, he knew his dad would let himself in and he was just about finished making dinner. Spaghetti and meatballs, Britney's favourite. "Hey dad!" He called at the sound of the door closing behind his father.

"Hi son." Charles joined his son in the kitchen holding a bottle of wine in one hand and bouquet of flowers in the other. "Where's my favourite granddaughter?" He winked.

"She's up in her bedroom, why don't you call her down to dinner." Trent dished out three plates.

Charles was already walking to the bottom of the stairs. "Britty, sweetie!" He called up. "Come give your papa a big hug!"

The next second a door opened upstairs and Britney bounded down and threw her arms around her grandfather. "Papa!" Trent watched them from the kitchen, trying to ignore his hardening cock. It would still be awhile till he could find relief in his little girls' throat.

He squeezed her tight, breathing in her young, freshly eighteen scent. "Hey precious, how was school today?"

Britney pulled back, she was standing a few steps up so she seemed nearly as tall as her 6'3" grandfather. He'd passed his height on to Trent, though he stood an inch shorter than his father. Britney was quite small like her mother, just 5'3". "It was okay."

She shrugged. Trent and his dad had already discussed that too, she was the perfect size to toss around.

"Just okay? Well your daddy and I will just have to make it better."

A hesitant smile spread across Britney's face. "I'd like that papa. Are those for me?" She eyed the flowers

"Of course they are! Now get them into some water and take your seat at the table, your daddy's made us dinner." As she started to move past him, Charles gave his granddaughter a pat on the bottom and nudged her in the direction of her father. His eyes immediately went to Trent's and he winked.

"So, dad. Like I told you on the phone, last night I shared the family tradition with Britty. We talked all about how things work in our family once the girls turn eighteen." Trent announced at the dining room table before taking a sip of his wine. They'd all finished their dinner but were finishing up their drinks over conversation.

"And what did you think about that, little one?" Charles turned to Britney.

Britney held her own wine glass in two hands. Trent's dad had given her a glass when they sat down, he could tell she was pretty excited to have such a grown up drink, but she didn't love the taste. "I'm still not really sure."

"That's understandable." Charles turned to Trent. "And you took her throat first, did you?"

Trent nodded.

"It hurt real bad." Britney said quietly, taking a sip of wine.

"Now now young lady, I don't want to hear you complaining. Your daddy loves you and he explained to you that this is how our family shows our love. Do you not love your daddy?" Trent grinned, he knew his dad would be the right person to help him smooth things over.

"Of course I do!" Britney was so vehement that her wine sloshed a little over the side.

"Oopsie." She said, looking at the red mark on her white school shirt.

Charles tsked her before shooting a look to his son. "Now you've made a mess, Britty, you'll need to take that off so it doesn't stain."

Britney frowned and sighed. "Okay, I'll be right back."

"No no, kiddo." Trent chimed in, he knew an opportunity when he saw one. "Just take it off at the table, we're not finished yet and you don't want to be rude."

Britney stared at him, looked to her grandfather and back. Neither of the men looked like they were joking. "I guess." She said quietly before unbuttoning her shirt. When it was off, Britney's papa took it from her and folded it on the table. Britney was left in her little pink bra, she folded her arms over her chest.

"Britney." Trent said sternly, looking at her arms. "You need to get used to displaying your body for us." He was about to tell her to take off the bra, too, but his dad stepped in.

"Don't worry, Trent, she just needs some time to come around."

Trent grumbled, but he didn't press it. He could be patient, for a day at least. "Thanks papa." Britney told her grandfather quietly.

"Don't misunderstand me, young lady, your daddy is right. You're not to hide your body from the men in your family, it's theirs to do what they will. But. I understand this is new for you, so we're going to go easy on you tonight."

Britney nodded, her eyes wide as they flicked between her father and grandfather. "So, papa, you really had Auntie Chrissy and Issy suck your--" She paused, lowering her voice. "Your thingy?"

"My cock, Britney, your aunties sucked their daddy's cock just like you're going to keep sucking your daddy's. I used their bodies for many others things too, just like your daddy will do with you."

"Like what?"

"You don't need to know that just yet, little one. It's going to come with time. You just need to let your daddy do what he wants with your body, when he wants." Trent grinned, he should've known his dad would also have trouble holding back.

Britney sighed. "Okay papa, if I have to."

"It won't be so bad, and sometimes you might even like it." Charles' mouth turned up into a grin, he looked off, clearly lost in a memory. "Your Auntie Chrissy used to come so hard when I fucked her asshole." Trent had to keep himself from barking out a laugh, but he watched Britney closely.

Britney's mouth fell open. "You put your thing in Auntie Chrissy's bum?"

Charles' grin widened. "I sure did, and she loved it."

Britney chewed on her lip. "I don't think I'd like that very much."

"Well you'll find out soon enough, kiddo." Trent chimed in, shifting in his chair. He was rock hard now, already imagining when he could starting fucking her every hole.

Charles laughed. "Come on now, Trent, don't scare the girl. It will be a little while still, before your daddy takes your asshole Britney."

Britney could only nod.

Charles shot a look to Trent before turning back to Britney. "Britty, why don't you and I go talk alone for a little bit. How does that sound?"

"Okay papa, that sounds nice."

"Good girl, now take me up to your bedroom where we can have some privacy." When Britney had turned away, Trent's dad shot him a sly wink.

Trent watched Britney lead her papa into her bedroom, her hands rubbed at her bare arms. He went straight to his office and switched on his computer. He'd worried he was being excessive, but earlier he'd hidden a camera in Britney's room. He hadn't totally been sure what he planned to use it for, just that it would almost certainly come in handy. Like now, when he could watch her interact with his dad and get a sense of how she was feeling without him in the room. Trent settled into his wingback chair and propped his feet on the desk, eyes trained on the screen and earbuds in.

Britney was clearly cold, she still wasn't wearing a top, and she was looking around her bedroom like she wanted to put one on but wasn't sure if she'd be scolded. Trent made a mental note to turn up the heat in the house, he wanted to see those tits as often as possible. He hadn't told his dad, but he hoped Charles wouldn't have her take off the bra. He wanted to be the first to wrap his hands around her little teenage tits. "I'm cold papa, can I..." She waved toward her dresser drawers.

"No more clothes, little one. You'll warm up soon. Papa wants to talk to you about what's to come, but it's been a long day so first I need to give you a load." Trent's hand went to his mouth to quiet the laugh. He could learn a lot from his dad.

"Give me... a load?"

"Yes, sweetie. You see, when your daddy or your papa need to use your body, we need to give you a load of our cream. We'll fill you up, it's how you make us feel good, it's what your body was made for."

Britney shifted in her seat, she was starting to feel a little funny. "Is that like when I sucked daddy last night?"

"Exactly, do you remember when you had to swallow daddy's cream?"

Britney nodded.

"That was your daddy's load. And now your papa needs to give you one, then we'll talk some more about what's going to happen. Okay?"

Britney chewed on her lip, glancing around her room. "I guess, papa."

"Good girl, now come kneel between my legs." He pointed at the carpet in front of him, he was already unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock. Trent rolled his eyes, he'd forgotten how well hung his father was. Britney's eyes widened. It was a consolation that his cock was more wrinkly than his son's.

Kneeling in front of him, she leaned over and took him in both hands, sucking the tip into her mouth. Charles groaned and his hand latched onto the back of Britney's head. Before she even had the time to take another breath, he was pushing her head down onto him.

"Holy shit, Britty, you have the hottest mouth papa has ever felt. I'm sorry sweetie, I wanted to be gentle with you but I don't think I can." Trent knew the feeling, not that he'd necessarily intended to be gentle his first time. Charles was using his hand to pump Britney's head up and down, she was clearly trying to keep up, slurping him deeper into her mouth. "Swallow papa's cock, precious girl."

With a muffled grunt, Trent watched Britney swallow around her grandfather's cock and Charles groaned even louder. Then he was thrusting into her mouth frantically, moaning and grunting and gasping.

"Papa's going to cum, sweetie, but I don't want you to swallow it." He pulled her head off just enough that she could take a deep breath and suck it back down, but not so deep. "Hold papa's cum in your mouth, I need you to show it to me." Then Charles let loose, pumping into her once more with a ragged groan. Trent couldn't look away, he was getting all sorts of ideas.

When he finally slowed his thrusts and caught his breath, Charles pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop. With his thumb on her bottom lip, he held her mouth open.

"Open wide, little one, let papa see the load he's giving you."

Britney opened her mouth and, thank fuck, the camera angle caught the cream pooling on her tongue. Trent groaned. He couldn't wait to give that little throat another load of his own.

"Papa's so proud of you, Britty. You're going to make us such a good little cumslut. Now swallow it down like a good girl."

Grinning, Britney closed her mouth and swallowed down her grandfather's cum.

12