Britney Ch. 26: Women!!!!

Story Info
The Wife shocks Keith. Keith shocks the Wife.
4.2k words
4.68
15.1k
11
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 26 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Keith Foxx woke up worse for wear.

He had, had a very busy night. Not only did he get to have sex with a room full of young beauties, any middle aged man's dream come true, he managed to fool his wife.

Shocked by her return home at a very inopportune time, she came home frisky. How could he say no. By denying her would have given her questions he wasn't prepared to lie about.

As he stirred back to reality he realizes that lovely wife Rita was presumably in the shower, he could hear the water running. Energy spent he could only lay there in thought.

As much fun as he was having with his daughter and her friends Keith was feeling guilty. He knew Rita was off playing with other men and women but he still had feelings for her, if not the love he had in their younger days.

Then came the vision of Mary Ruuthouse. The Mennonite beauty that he was introduced to as part of his daughter's devious plans. Unexpectedly he fantasized about the woman far too much. His mind was a mess. Never had he given it much thought to being a ladies man, yet he was quickly becoming a natural at it. At least he wasn't constantly jerking off alone. He had plenty of options to explore.

As he lay there thinking he heard a door closing loudly next to his bedroom window. Curious he sat up and shuffled to the window to part his curtain. To his surprise he spotted his lovely neighbor Chloe and her man Chuck. He had pulled his jeep into the driveway long enough to load up supplies for a camping trip. Chloe returned to his side wearing only a skimpy bright red bikini.

This was the first time he had ever noticed Chloe attired in such a provocative way. He knew she was gorgeous from day one of meeting she and Chuck as they moved in. Yet, she never allowed her curves out of hiding.

Keith's dick grew hard at her bouncy nature. She kissed Chuck in the driveway with a greedy passion. One he added to by clutching her ass as his arms surrounded her waist. In clutching her ass his thumbs pried her cheeks apart revealing the micro thin string covering her anal cavity. The shadows of the cavity were expressed quite nicely.

As Chuck literally picked her up and twirled them both around playfully Chloe's vision faced Keith. As Chuck sat her feet on the ground she spotted Keith and fluttered her fingers in a stealthy wave from behind Chuck's back. He never knew her greeting even occurred.

"Hmmm! Interesting. Why would she hide waving at me?"

He smirked at her and chose to part his curtains more. In doing so she captured a view of his erection as he stood there. Chuck was oblivious as she hugged her man tightly yet smiled toward Keith. He was prepared to stroke his cock in her direction until he heard a light knock at his bedroom door.

Growling, he quickly closed his curtain.

Before he could turn toward his bed the door creaked open and Brit popped her head in.

"Morning Tiger. Mom sure rocked your world last night. We heard you two until four in the morning. I'm happy you two are getting along."

"Unexpected for sure. You better leave before your Mom gets done with her shower."

"I will. Me and the girls are heading out. Sun's beautiful and we're going to sunbathe at the park. They just wanted to say goodbye before we left."

"What?" He stretched allowing his dick to rise in front of Brit.

Suddenly, Brit opened the door all the way and her friends snuck past her silently. He was caught off guard as Sophia raced in front of him and knelt down to kiss his cock's meaty crown. Tara, Dawn, and Cryssa each took turns kissing it. Cryssa however decided to swallow his cock and ravage it until the water stopped in the next room. This was after a good twenty mouth insertions. Keith loved the intensity of her lips and braved his lasting effort to cum quickly. Even after the water halted he knew Rita would dry off well and brush her teeth before stepping out.

Gritting his teeth he gripped Cryssa by her scalp and fucked her face until he detonated down her throat. Once finished he pulled free of her and ordered her out.

Showing him her mouth full of load she winked and rolled it around on her tongue. This made him shake his head and point toward the door.

As the girls filed out Brit giggled under her breath and blew her Father a kiss. As the door shut Keith heard his front door open loudly. One door closed, another opens.

Out in the living room the girls met Brit's brother Lance and his friend Evan. They had been talking about Chloe and Chuck in the front yard making out as they stepped inside the doorway. The topic changed the second they noticed the girls.

"You guys had a sleepover? No fair. We could have had some fun."

Brit smiled, "Cryssa has a secret to tell you."

Cryssa still had cum in her mouth and was toying with it to gross out her friends. She jumped at the chance to seductively ease up to Lance and lean in to whisper into his ear.

"Kiss me." She giggles with an awkward verbal tone due to her loaded cheeks.

Lance fist bumped Evan then yanked Cryssa into his arms. Eying her trembling lips he touched them with his own. Then he tasted something strange. Quickly he backed away just as Cryssa opened her mouth to a webbing of white jiz.

"What the fuck?"

"Dad says good morning." Brit chuckles.

Evan choked into his hand and decided to move around the girls to avoid busting up laughing. As he passed them Dawn wagged her tongue at him.

Hearing Lance call them "Bitches" made Evan head toward Lance's bedroom to escape. Before reaching it he heard the bathroom door open and found an unexpected sight.

Rita Foxx stepped out wearing only a short bath towel that was clutched at her side. She allowed her bursting 36D's to barely be covered.

As she looked up from her towel she halted with bulging eyes and literally screamed. Her hands let go of her towel and it fell from her body instantly.

Evan's eyes flared in awe of her curves and tanned body. She was Britney at 37. Yet with short hair. And larger tits.

At the scream Keith burst from his room wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. Spotting Rita then Evan eying her he growls. She merely backed against the wall and concealed herself with her hands.

Keith rolls his eyes as Lance joins them. At seeing his Mom naked he swiftly turns his head.

"Oh, you can look away but your friend can't?" Keith snarls.

Evan was just in shock. Finally he snaps his gaze away and mutters, "Sorry."

Keith then looks Rita in the eye, "Going to just stand there?"

Rita winced at him then dropped her arms defiantly to expose every inch of her nudity. She was proud of her body even if what she was doing was wrong.

Slipping past Keith she escaped into the bedroom and shut the door.

"Unbelievable!" Keith grunted.

"You're telling me." Evan whined lowly making Keith study the boy.

Lance turned around to face Evan, "Don't you dare fantasize about my Mom."

"I'm NOT!" Evan cringed.

Keith merely growled and smirked at Evan, "She does look good for her age doesn't she?"

Evan was shocked and turned beet red.

From behind the bedroom door erupted Rita's verbal realization, "I HEARD THAT."

"Made your morning didn't it?" Keith chuckled.

No reply came as Lance shoved Evan into his bedroom and slammed the door.

Keith sighed heavily and strolled into his living room. Alone now that everyone had vacated his space he chose to open his front door and get some fresh air. He had an ulterior motive of course, as his attention directly looked to his left.

Chloe and Chuck were still loading up his jeep. Carrying a cooler in his arms Chuck was followed by Chloe holding a fishing rod.

Keith eyed Chloe who hadn't immediately noticed him standing inside the opened door. Puckering he decided to step out and make a journey across his yard and sift through his mailbox. It was the perfect chance to spark up a conversation.

"Howdy Neighbors. Fishing trip?"

Chuck after launching his cooler into the back seat leered over at the voice.

"Hey Keith. Yeah, after weeks on the road I'm going to go relax and catch some bass."

Chloe waves at Keith then faces her body away from him intentionally. Leaning over the wheel well she laid the fishing pole and tackle box inside. Her ass was perfect. She even arched her hips toward him on purpose.

Keith decided to stroll over toward them as he held his day old mail.

"I hear the fish over at "Shiver Creek" are biting like crazy." He literally leans on the jeep right beside Chloe as Chuck leans on his tailgate.

Chuck nods, "Good to know. I'm heading over toward "Sinner's Lake". My brother has a cabin out there. Swampy but lively."

Keith leans over to Chloe winking, "You trust him at a place called Sinner's Lake?"

She grins sheepishly, "He can do whatever he wants. I trust him."

"How come you're not going?" Keith reads the situation.

"I'm not coming home with a thousand mosquito bites. I love my body too much to scar it from itching constantly."

Keith fidgets with a pucker, "That would suck wouldn't it."

Chuck looks from Keith to Chloe and senses a tension. Keith knew Chloe had a crush on him from way back, Britney had warned him. Chloe knew that too but kept her composure. She loved Chuck with all of her soul. Still, her nipples were hard to hide behind her skimpy bikini top. She had to press herself against the jeep.

Chuck sighed, "Yeah, I don't want her to look like braille was written all over her neither. She looks sexy as hell in that new bikini."

Keith grunts smiling, "I hadn't noticed."

Chuck rubs his stubble covered cheek, "Not even a good liar Neighbor."

"Course I noticed. I'm a man." Keith nodded his head, "I'll just say this. You're a brave man letting her wear anything that revealing."

Chuck agreed, "Between you and me, I love it when she flaunts her body. She can wear that anytime she wants. Hell, I might buy her a whole dresser full of those bikini's."

Chloe brightened up, "Can I go online shopping?"

"Sure. Buy 3 more for now. Shock me." Chuck grins.

In her glee Chloe stood up and turned to her side facing Keith. Her nipples now very evident in her snug top. Keith tried not to look. Epic fail.

Chuck shook his head, "Look all you want. Just don't touch."

Pouting Chloe strolled around Keith and hugged her man tightly. Chuck could see Keith glaring at her ass and felt like showing off. He let his hands slide down to Chloe's micro thin strings and tugged them gently down to reveal more of her bare ass. She bulged her eyes away from Keith's gaze as she felt her pussy dripping wet.

Keith shook his head and pushed himself away from the jeep.

"Rita's home. I better get inside before I cause a fight. Good luck fishing Chuck."

Chuck guided her bands back into place and patted her on the ass.

"Wouldn't want to create a fuss. Tell Rita I said hello."

Chloe felt extremely disappointed.

As Keith abandoned them Chuck pulls Chloe to face him directly.

"Trembling like a leaf. You okay?" He narrows his eyes.

"Just freaked a little. You let him see more of me."

"You liked it. Don't lie. Total honesty remember."

"I'm not lying to you. Yes, I liked it. I just don't want our neighbor to think badly of us."

"Somehow I doubt that."

She cringes slightly and responds in thought only, "Or, that I had sex with his son. Twice. And with his friends."

Those lies would remain a secret. Fear kept her quiet.

"I know, I know. Still, it seems weird."

Chuck puckers vividly with a glare, "First chance you get let him see you naked. Act surprised. Tease him."

"Chuck!!!" She whines with puppy like eyes, "Fine! If the timing is right."

"You text me and let me know what you do. Shock me."

"Okay. I will."

"Let me get on the road. You get bold. Hear me? BOLD!"

"For you. I'll press my luck."

A warm kiss later Chuck climbs into his jeep and leaves her to be devious. She wanted to even if Chuck hadn't ordered her to. Chloe had her own desires. She would keep her eyes peeled and pounce like a cat.

Inside the Foxx residence Keith chose to sit down in his recliner and relax. He was physically wore out after all the sex he was getting. No complaints he just needed to catch his third wind. Still tired he actually fell asleep.

Within their bedroom wife Rita was still drying off and sitting at her make-up stand. Still nude she primped at her hair and admired herself. At first she hadn't even had a thought more about what happened fifteen minutes prior. Now suddenly her interest piqued. She hadn't met Evan more than once since Lance had befriended him. This concerned her. It was at that very moment she realized just how much she was gone from home.

Her hormones were always running rampant, she merely kept herself in check around her children and attempted to be a model parent. As much as a wanderer could be.

Evan seeing her naked only created temptation in her thoughts. She felt like "Mrs. Robinson" sometimes.

Brushing her hair, she would pause over and over again. Each time looking toward the bedroom door for a sound. She was on pins and needles hoping for a knock on the door or the sound of the boys leaving. Which included Keith.

After ten minutes she stands and goes to her closet, obtaining a short bathrobe. The robe was satiny and peach colored. Sashing it about her lithe waist she left her cleavage abundant to accent the hem which drifted to her lower hips.

Opening her bedroom door she went into the hallway and stopped. Hearing Keith snoring she tiptoed toward the living room and spotted his reclining slumber. She sighed, "I wore him out."

Deciding to go into the kitchen she places a bagel in the toaster and leans against the counter waiting for it to pop up. Hearing a door creak open in the hallway made her perk up cautiously. She immediately stood erect and loosened her sash slightly. Uncertain if it would be her son Lance she remained on guard.

Shuffling almost lifelessly and alone was young Evan. He had his head hung low and fidgeted along his way. At the end of the hallway he and Rita were both startled by a loud toaster.

Evan looks up and out of the corner of his eye he spots Rita in her robe. She was pinching the hot bagel from the toaster slot and gently burnt her fingertip.

Rita's finger immediately went into her mouth to cool off on her tongue. Saliva did wonders. It was at that precise moment she turned her attention toward Evan.

He began to shy away until she fluttered the fingers of her opposite hand at him. This gave him a moment to blush and nod at her.

With a choked voice he utters, "Sorry about earlier. I didn't know that would happen. You coming out of the bathroom that is."

Rita places her burnt finger to her outer lips to inform him to speak lower.

"Let's not wake my Husband." She whispers.

Evan motions toward the hallway with a thumb, "Yeah! Lance fell out too. We've been up all night playing video games. I was just heading home to crash. Felt weird staying here after earlier."

She smiles and offers a wave of her hand, "Perish the thought. I'm fine. Would you like a bagel?"

Evan shrugs trying not to admire Rita's long legs that led to the robe's hemline.

"Sure. Kind of starved." He expresses leaning against the threshold to the kitchen.

Rita offered the existing one after placing a second bagel in the toaster. She then turned her back toward Evan to open the refrigerator. Exploring its contents she bends over to open a lower drawer to locate a tub of cream cheese. In doing so her robe exposed her entire ass and compressed pussy.

Evan's eyes bulged and he could hardly move. A tremble began that he rather enjoyed.

As Rita stood up she glared over her shoulder with a smirk, "Forgive me but I can't recall your name."

Swallowing hoarsely he stuttered, "E-E-Evan."

"Oh yes. I'm sorry I haven't been home much of late to keep track of Lance and Britney's friends. My work is very demanding."

"That's okay. Britney looks just like you."

"She does. Now you know where she got her good looks." Rita turns and winks at him as the toaster springs forth a second bagel. Before retrieving her own bagel she opens the tub of crème cheese and dips her finger in it. Wagging her finger toward him with it on her fingertip Rita asks, "Crème cheese?"

He then watches her lick it from her finger seductively.

He decides to nod that he wanted some as she produced a table knife and rested it on the open tubs circumference. With a motion to help himself he awkwardly steps next to her and begins to spread cheese on his cooled bagel.

She had by then turned her back to the counter to nibble at her own bagel. He took his first bite and looked shyly at the floor.

"So, Evan, a Senior like Lance?"

"Yeah. Just turned eighteen awhile back."

"That's good to know." She winks at him. As she tilts her profile crumbs from her bagel fall and drift down her cleavage. Noticing she utilizes her free hand to brush them from her bulging chest. Her fingers pinch and flutter the robe to fan any crumbs to fall from her.

"Bugger! I hate when that happens." Placing her bagel between her lips she opts to untie the sash of her robe and literally open it for a better release of crumbs. In doing so Evan was able to see her massive 36D's and the pointy nipples that poked into the light. A few brush strokes over and between her breasts Rita covered herself and tied her robe up again, if not barely.

Evan stood pale and bit his bagel to avoid chattering teeth. She could hear him mumble "Wow!" through a mouthful of bagel.

"Have I embarrassed you?" She faces him whispering.

He merely shakes his head no, even though he meant yes.

She muses toward him with a devilish grin, "Good! Our secret?"

Nodding once more he dares to look her in the eye.

A loud snore from Keith on the other side of the wall made them both hold their mouths to avoid laughing.

Rita reaches up and palms Evan's cheek with a warm tender smile. He panicked slightly and dropped his half eaten bagel right amid her cleavage. Her jaw dropped. His jaw dropped.

Whining nasally Evan eased back. He watched Rita again open her robe to expose her full frontal nudity to him. She clenched the tattered bagel from her breast before it fell and found inspiration in it. Smearing the crème cheese from the bagel on her nipples she dramatically leered up at him over her brow.

"So messy. Clean me off?"

He perks up quickly and looks for a towel. She in turn stops him with a wagging finger to his lips. Tapping Evan's lower lip she then pointed at her chest. Reaching under her breasts to lift them. A quick flick of her own tongue offered him insight.

Looking all around him for certainty he wasn't going to get busted Evan took advantage. His mouth devoured her left nipple and his tongue licked the crème cheese from it. He immediately chased after the right nipple the same way.

Rita tilted her head back and ran her fingers through his scalp. She moaned gently but bit her lip to remain silent.

Once Evan had accomplished his goal he stood up and offered an expression of delight. Rita in response winked at him and reached over to the tub of crème cheese and used two fingers to scoop some up. She then backed up to the counter and climbed up to sit on it. Spreading her legs she rolls her fingers over her pussy applying the crème cheese.

"So very messy." She whispered with a demanding eye contact with Evan.

After another look over his shoulder and a ear full of snoring he moves in and licks her vulva spending extra time on her clit.

Rita's legs fanned wider as he ate and her hands had to hold the cupboards above her for support. He grew intense in his appetite. She let him take all the time he wanted.

After a healthy eight minutes Evan stood up and glanced over at the tub of crème cheese. Impulsively he unzipped his jeans and produced his meaty erection. Grabbing the tub he just dipped the entire crown of his cock in it and stood in the middle of the kitchen daring her.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12