Britney Ch. 26: Women!!!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita puckered her lip out of amazement at his boldness. Easing off the counter she knelt down and licked his cock of the crème cheese. Once it was gone she swallowed him whole and sucked him off until he detonates into her throat.

Satisfied she swallowed his cum and kissed the crown before standing up.

Both of them were fulfilled.

Rita leaned forward and warmly kissed him on the lips. He nearly fainted.

Without words she tied her robe and stepped away. Leaving Evan he gathered his composure and went on home.

Hearing the front door close Rita returned from cleaning herself up in the bathroom. Eying her husband Keith she strolled over to him in his recliner. Her hand rolled across the indentation of his cock time and again until he woke up groggily.

"Again?" He squinted at Rita.

"Bedroom Mister Foxx." She then removed her robe and turned to wiggle her ass at him.

He scooted his recliner back to normal and followed her to the bedroom.

Once inside Rita sprawled across their bed and offered a seductive glow.

Keith nodded and looked around him. Inspiration strikes and he opens the curtains of both windows in the room and opens the windows. Screen and all.

"What's this?" Rita raises a brow.

"Adventure!"

Keith was naked in seconds and penetrating his wife.

Rita was loud as hell.

As Keith towered over her holding her legs wide he was able to look out his bedroom window facing Chuck and Chloe's. It was a clear shot into their living room.

The louder he made Rita scream eventually Chloe, whose own windows were open took notice.

Sure enough, Chloe leaned through her fanning curtains still in her bikini to locate the ruckus. Her eyes grew wide at seeing Keith from the waist up thrusting like a mad man. Sweat drenching him from head to toe.

He locked eyes on Chloe and she met his gaze with a stunned yet excited glare back. She watched him from that point on until he exploded inside his wife. Just when she thought the show was over Keith rolled his wife over and took her doggy style. Another twenty minutes he tortured his wife.

Chloe was so mesmerized she found herself dipping her fingers beneath her bikini bottoms and up inside her pussy. She fucked herself standing there for Keith to witness.

After cumming she tasted her fingers for him to see and admire.

Detonating a second time Keith was exhausted. With Rita's face buried in her own orgasmic insanity she hadn't noticed Keith point at Chloe.

He mouthed the words, "You're next."

Chloe covered her mouth with her hand and gleefully nodded.

Standing up on his bed triumphantly he allowed Chloe to see his swollen beast of a cock still dripping.

She melted.

Stroking it for her he dribbled his last remains on Rita's back.

Chloe fanned herself with her fingers.

After all that intensity the amazement was broken.

Chloe heard Lance beating on his parents door and yelling.

"REALLY?"

Chloe could only laugh.

Keith crawled back down and winked at Chloe before falling to Rita's side.

Rita was so drained she couldn't move.

With a low voice Rita spoke.

"Christ! What's gotten in to you? Last night rocked. This morning...Christ! Just Christ!"

He huffs as Lance stops grumbling and fades away.

"Bagel sounds good. Want a bagel?"

Her eyes grew wide as he got dressed and left the bedroom.

"Christ!"

Rita would lay there shaking for fifteen minutes.

Keith was on a roll.

12