Britney Ch. 39: Poppy Seed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

As the table revealed all of Roberto, Marko lifted her forward to drop into her Father's lap. She straddled his crotch.

"Grind." Marko huffed.

She did so while holding on to Roberto's shoulders. As she did Carl nudged Roberto's mouth toward Cryssa's left nipple. His mouth gapping it slid right over it and his mumbling allowed her to feel his breath and lips teasing her chest.

She was fighting tears as she eyed Carl.

"Had enough?" Carl asks her.

She tilts her head to look back at Marko. Her gaze haunting yet hesitant. Finally, she silently shakes her head no.

Marko beamed with arrogance and rubbed her back softly.

"Such an extraordinary girl."

She timidly smiles as Marko gently helps her off Roberto's lap and stands her in front of him.

"Unzip his pants. Pull his cock out." Marko goads.

Swallowing every ounce of pride she crouches down and does as he ordered. Once his dick is in her hand she begins trembling hard. Marko caresses her hair.

"Suck his cock." Marko insisted.

Carl winced and again prompted Cryssa with, "You don't have to do this."

She pouts for a moment then lowers her mouth down to take in her Father. Carl was in total shock. Regardless, his own hormones made him watch.

To everyone's surprise Roberto was feeling it. His dick grew substantially with each insert. Even Cryssa was amazed. Terrified but amazed.

She found herself lost in the enjoyment. She loved sucking cock. After awhile she moaned and increased her speed.

Once his dick reached a sturdiness Marko patted her back to gain her attention.

"Straddle and ride him."

Her eyes were lost. She stood up and crawled back into her Father's lap. Her left hand guides his cock into her pussy and she begins riding him. At first it made her ill. With each sensation it changed her mind. She rode him like a champ.

Carl stood up and left them to their own balance. He needed to check on his bar. As he left them Marko rubbed his beard with one hand, his bulging crotch the other. With a glance over his shoulder he unzips his own pants and produces a seven inch python.

Stroking it with each gyration of her hips he dropped his slacks and boxers. His turtleneck raised up over his belly.

Stopping her he carefully moved in for the kill. He primed his dick into her ass and spat on it for lubrication. Dane Marko double penetrated her. Sadly, Cryssa Apari loved every second of the perverse act.

With each thrust and her own awkward gyrations, Marko praised her with his dirty little comments.

She finally let out a blood curdling orgasm. Her Father reacted with groans of his own but remained incoherent. Marko didn't care if he woke up. The Irishman was a defiant bastard.

As soon as Marko unloaded into her ass he pulled out and immediately got dressed. He left her hugging her Father. She was crying now.

Marko frowned at her reaction. It was then he decided to step away and give them alone time.

Her Father still inside her pussy Cryssa softly spoke into his ear.

"I love you Papa. Forgive me."

She rode him a few more times then slipped off of him. Gently she put his dick away and zipped him up. With a peck on his cheek she shuffled away.

Barefooted she made it into the bar area. Nobody had stuck around except Sylvia in her stupor.

Carl raced to her side and picked her up and carried her to a barstool, sitting her down. He then handed her, her underwear. Beside her Marko finished off his beer and watched her get dressed. Once attired, dress, shoes, and all she stood up proudly.

Perky, she giggles, "Thank you Poppy Bear."

"No! Thank you, My Dear." Marko smirks.

"I kept my promise." She flutters her eyes.

"Yes you did. Do we have any unfinished business or shall we go home?"

She puckers then looks at the back room.

"Papa didn't get to cum."

Carl groans, "REALLY? Enough already. I'm calling your Mom to come get him. HEcan save that for her."

Cryssa frowned, "I was joking."

Carl and Marko looked at each other and shook their heads.

They knew better.

Marko forcefully nudged her out the door by her shoulders.

Perfect timing.

Roberto Apari's eyes opened and he looked around bewildered. He knew something had happened. Too groggy to care much. But, he knew.

Cryssa took the time to text Britney her success.

Britney replied, "Me too. Hallelujah. LOL."

"SLUTS FOREVER!!!!" Cryssa finished.

Britney agreed completely.

"Mister Marko?" She shifted her gaze,

"Yes, Cryssa?"

"Can you pull over? I want to lay on my bear skin rug."

He raises a brow.

Dirt road it was. Behind a Cypress tree.

Cryssa rode him for another hour.

She did all the work.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12