Britney Ch. 03: Sound Advice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Okay. This parts awkward but I'm going to do it. Don't freak out."

Too late she thought laughing inwardly.

He leans down and kisses her shoulders and nuzzles her entire back. Then he proceeded to kiss her spine, vertebra after vertebra.

"That tickles. I should tell Jake to do this?"

"If he doesn't do it on his own. Yeah sure why not."

"Okay. Now what?" She coaxes.

He reaches her panties. His fingers pry under the thin material and gently peels them lower.

"You should raise your hips for him to remove these."

"Like this?" She stuns him by her actions. Seductively taunting her father.

"Yeah. Exactly."

Pulling them off of her ass and thighs he encourages them off of her body entirely.

"Oh my God. I can't wait for him to do that. I hope he does."

"Encourage him Princess. Guy's need the girl to teach him too."

Her hips lower back on to the floor. She was now totally naked and actually getting quite wet. By her own father. How gross was that? How erotic was that? She was so mixed up.

His hands massage her bare ass and lightly slaps both cheeks. This made her squeal and raise her hips again.

"Jake should slap your ass harder than I did. I just don't want to wake the house up."

"How much harder?" She hides her expression.

"It has to sting. It may hurt but it's going to make Jake know you want him to show strength."

"Okay. I'll tell him to spank me really hard."

He leans forward and kisses her ass succulently almost licking where he had swatted her. She had to cover her face to avoid gasping loudly.

"That shows you that even with pain there must be passion as reward. You will like that part I'm thinking."

"I know I loved that just now. Is that all? Just a massage naked. Spanking."

"Oh no. Lot's more." He gives in to lust completely. His daughter was gullible. He needed to do more.

His thumbs pry her ass cheeks apart and allows him a good look at her anal cavity and tight pussy. Taking a deep breath he leans in and licks her ass six good lashes then wags along the rim.

She yelps and whimpers at how far he had just gone. Looking at Lance was pointless. She herself needed to go further. She was horny as hell now. Dad or Lance or whomever.

"That was incredible." She hisses.

"You have to make sure Jake hears how much you liked that. Again, encourage him to do that. Loudly. Beg for it even."

"Wow. Are you sure he won't expect sex? This is serious foreplay. I think that's what it's called."

"He might. Just tell him no. You're in charge of you. If you don't want to go even that far then don't."

"I can handle this so far. Teach me more."

"Okay. Roll over."

She giggles and turns over to lay on her back. Watching her Father crawl between her legs she marvels at his determination to go as far as possible. His next move was to raise her foot to his mouth and suck on her toes. This made her squirm and fight her ticklishness.

"That's indescribable. Oh Daddy."

He moves to her opposite foot and offers the same gentleness. She was cooing like a dove.

"He can do that much longer than I did. I just wanted you to get a good feel of that."

"I can handle that for hours."

"Okay. Now let him lay between your legs like so." He stretches out over her mid torso and reaches out to squeeze her breasts. Crushing them together and playfully tossing them about.

"Mmmmmm!" She pouts up toward him with puppy like eyes.

He then lowers his face to crush her breasts around his cheeks as he kisses between them. Gradually he moves in to suck on one nipple at a time. Tongue teasing around her areolas. This made her arch her back dramatically and run her fingers through her Dad's hair.

"Oh Daddy. Jake is going to have so much fun. I'm going to have fun too."

He doesn't reply, instead choosing to kiss her belly and move downward. Her eyes bulged and darted toward Lance. In the darkness he stood smugly and motioned with his fingers to fuck him. Britney nodded and felt her Father's tongue licking her clit. His fingers spreading her labia wide so that he could let her hole swallow his tongue for long moments.

There was no containing her moans now. She couldn't help herself. He fed on her pussy for five minutes as she held her hands clamped over her mouth. Finally, Dad reared up and glared at her.

"Beg him to do that. "

"Yes. I will. I've never felt anything like that in my whole life. Show me again Daddy. I want it to be perfect."

"Last time." He tells her with a scowl. Laughing was turned into sheer ecstasy. It was her only solution to avoid Keith from knowing he was being played.

This time as his feeding frenzy increased he chose to slip a finger inside her pussy. He realized during this whole session that his daughter was hardly a virgin. He suspected as much. Keith could play the game too.

She squirms frantically as he adds a second finger and cums instantly. Her moans made even Lance double check on his mom's slumber. Still he recorded every second. Tiny video after tiny video.'

Brit mashed her breasts together and giggled at her outcome. She trembled erratically as Keith sat up observing her.

"You're going to make Jake a very happy guy this weekend."

"I didn't expect to do that Daddy. Are you sure what you do is acceptable for Jake to get away with? It was just like sex."

"You're not a virgin."

"I am. Kind of. I used my vibrator and broke my hymen. Yes I own a vibrator. I'm naïve but smart enough to keep my body to myself until the time was right."

Keith nods with a pucker, "Okay. I believe you."

"Thank you Daddy."

"No problem. And, yes it's acceptable. You can still go further if you want."

"What do you mean?"

"If you really like this Jake you should take him as far as you can without him thinking he can finish the job."

"What do you mean?"

Keith towers over her on his knees and unbuckles his belt. Before her eyes he unzips his pants and lowers them past his ass. Boxers followed suit. There her Father stood with a nine inch python of a cock. He began stroking himself, favoring his grip.

"Daddy!"

"Calm down. You wanted to know everything he should be allowed. Right?"

"Yes. Everything."

"Okay then."

He crawls forth and uses his knee span to widen her thighs. Once close enough he smothers his crown amid her labia and rubs it over her clit. Time and time again. Her eyes grew to the size of saucers.

"Holy shit." She gasps softly.

Then, he used his cock to slap her clit harder and harder each time. She whined and whimpered with each impact.

"Let him get close like this. He's going to want to go all the way. You only compromise."

"Compromise how?"

"You let him get a feel of inside but no thrusting."

"Really?" She pouts and nips her tongue between her teeth.

"Like this."

He lines his cock up with her hole and carefully guides his monster inside her pussy. She reaches up and clutches her Father's t-shirt. Her eyes yearning.

"Oh my GOD!" She shudders and bats her eyelids rapidly.

"Let him stay there and bathe in your beauty. If he gets this far and accepts no for an answer. He might be a worthy son-in-law."

All she could do was lay there with an expression of fearful delight.

"Daddy? Is there more?"

"Well. If he respects your decisions I suppose rewarding him in other ways would be acceptable."

"Can I reward him with a couple thrusts as long as he's cooperative?"

"Only you know how many is right from wrong Princess."

"Five?"

Keith moves his hips in and out watching at an angle that allows him to observe his dick emerging and inserting. Five times felt really good to both of them.

"Five more?" She whispers.

"I call that sex don't you?" Her dad chuckles under his breath.

Softly she ushers, "Can I reward you for being a good teacher?"

"How many?"

She giggles biting the nail of her pinky, "Three hundred?"

Keith nods with a scowl and power fucks his daughter while clamping his hand over her mouth. Her legs wrapped around his waist tightly and held on for dear life. She loved his girth destroying her hole.

From the shadows Lance panicked at the sight. His Dad was tearing her pussy up. He stressed over his mom hearing and hugged her door to maintain awareness of her snoring rapture.

Britney stared lifelessly into her father's eyes. Her lids fluttered rapidly with his shear force of thrust. She heard and felt his balls slapping roughly against her ass cheeks and inner thigh.

Keith removed his hand as he slowed down to tenderly fuck her.

"I think you should just fuck Jake."

"Ohhhh Daddy. This is so wrong. I love your cock." She convulsed with each thrust and withdrawal. Her pussy stretched and followed his abandonment like taking a breathe.

"Our secret Princess."

"Yes. I'm going to cum soon Daddy."

"Hold it in."

"I'm trying."

"You should kiss Jake hard."

"Like this?"

She leaps to her fathers lips and smolders within the heat of his liplock. Tongues intertwining and swallowing each other. She was more breathless than he was.

Once they separate Keith plants his forehead on hers.

"Jake will love that." He winks at her.

"I know he will."

"He will like this too." He pulls out of her making her gasp and whine dramatically at his loss. Reaching under her he rolls her over and positions her on her hands and knees. Doggy style ready he re-enters her pussy and terrorizes her for five long minutes of held breath and sporadic moans. It was near impossible to mask her brewing screams.

Keith lowers his arm under her and rears her back into his chest. Allowing him to squeeze her breasts and kiss her throat. Britney feverishly pelted her Father's hair and cheek.

After a few more minutes he shoves her down and pulls out of her in a stream of her juices. He then spits on her ass and slips his crown up to her anal cavity.

"Jake HAS to do this."

She spasms at her first time getting anal. Even in her horror she grit her teeth and accepted it. She fell in love fast. Then came his hair pulling to add to her pleasure.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddyyyyyyyyyyyy!" She whined hoarsely.

"Cum for Jake. Cum for Daddy."

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss!" Orgasm after orgasm she let out a bloodthirsty scream.

Keith panicked and held her mouth and nose tightly. Eventually he pulled out and forced her to face him. He then stood up and guided her mouth to his dick. She swallowed him deep and gagged repeatedly but never wavered as his hand gripped the back of her scalp. He face fucked her until snot ran from her nose and cum from her Father's detonation in her mouth frothed around his girth.

Finally, Keith pulled out and nudged her lifelessly to the floor.

Breathless he observes her twitching limbs.

"Tell Jake to call you a slut."

He gathers his clothes and starts for the hallway. While he retrieved his wardrobe Lance snuck into the kitchen amid the darkness. His Dad walked straight to his bedroom. In minutes he was out of the picture.

Palming the top of his head out of awe, Lance silently shuffled to his sisters side.

"You okay Brit?"

Kneeling beside her he tries to touch her but she swats his hand away.

"I don't hate you anymore." She whispers.

"I didn't expect that. I swear." Lance barely hisses.

"Thank you Little Brother."

"For what?" He leans confused over her.

"For the best sex I ever had. Who knew Dad had that in him. Poor Mom."

"Seriously?"

"I'm fucking Dad more often." She reaches up and grabs his shirt, "So incredible."

"You're still my slave for thirty one days."

"Lance? After that you own a nympho."

"Good. I can pimp you out." He chuckles softly.

"Whatever you want. I'll even give you thirty two days after that."

"Awesome. Maybe you should fuck Coach Dawson."

She fidgets, "Lance? I'd even fuck you."

"I planned on that anyway. I'll show you that I'm just as good as Dad."

"God I hope so." She sits up and finds her bra and panties.

Lance grins and snatches her garments from her. Standing he points down the hall.

"Crawl to your room."

"Yep."

She does indeed.

Like a Panther.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12