Britney Ch. 04: Bumpy Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that?" Jacob whispered toward Brit as his fingers moved in and out slowly. A third digit introduced she trembled, barely hissing, "Yes."

"These fingers should be my dick. Shouldn't they?" Jacob again whispered. In response Britney nodded an affirmation, noting Angus peeling her shirt up to show them her heaving breasts. Suddenly, she didn't care if other students around them might be curious. Luckily, any underage students hogged the front seats out of their line of sight. This was incredible! Lance was rocking out on his iPod, ignoring it all. Of course, his cellphone faced them recording their every move. Sneaky bastard! Not that his sister cared!

At a new stop the bus came to a halt Chad got spooked by girls entering so dropped her right leg. Before it could be claimed by anyone else Brit planted her shoe directly over Jacob's tented crotch. "Oh, yeah! She wants what's under my jeans."

Her shoe was removed carefully so that her bare foot could massage his bulge more comfortably. Jacob leaned over her as far as possible to still finger her but also bite her left nipple. Tugging on it she gasped, watching Angus pinch her right nipple at the very same time. This made her crazy inside. Dalton held her leg as long as possible. Unfortunately, the bus picked up more students at an apartment complex and the boys became aware that their mischief needed to end. There were too many younger kids now. Other girls that might not approve. Congested seating closer to the action forced them to behave.

Dalton released her foot and Angus settled back into his seat. Jacob? He was indecisive. He wanted to keep going. Finally, he sat up and let her return her body upright. His fingers were drenched. Brit lowered her lavender shirt and also sat up straight. Finding her shoes, she put them back on and caught her breath. Once presentable she grabbed Jacob's hand and placed his fingers inside her mouth, lips sucking on them as she leaned over to avoid complicated eyes around her. He was even more aroused by her feeding frenzy. Finally, he stopped her and used that same hand to caress her cheek.

Brit smiled exhaling a deep sigh, "You need to sit with me more often."

He pulls her closer to whisper into her ear, "I WILL fuck you."

"Is the magician a hypnotist now?" She bulged her eyes and acted as if under a mental suggestion, "I WILL fuck you." Zombie mode!

Humored by her act Jacob returned with a whisper, "Angus and Dalton WILL fuck you."

"Angus and Dalton WILL fuck me." Unable to contain her laughter she went with an expression of anticipation, "I'll pencil you three in." Jacob Wagner felt like a deity. Angus Trout and Dalton Wabash bumped fists. Hell to the Yeah!

After ten more tense minutes the bus reached the school. Jacob made sure to let the students behind them all vacate first. Even Lance headed off the bus leaving Jacob, Angus, and Dalton alone with Brit in the back half. With students leaving the bus Jacob unzipped his pants in a blur to reveal a large seven-inch cock, the purple hue complimented Brit's lavender shirt. Looking around first he caught Britney off guard and yanked her up into his lap and guided her stretchy skirt up to her waist. Squealing at his risky takeover she straddled his dick and fucked him right then and there. It was quick but eventful. Nobody saw nudity but them.

Angus and Dalton got out of their seat and moved to the seat in front of Jacob as a living wall. They observed him clenching her ass cheeks as she rode him hard, a finger up her anus for an added bonus. Her intensity led to moans and deafening but concealed squeals. Nobody leaving was even aware outside of the Bolger Brutes. Twin brothers Nathan and Neal moved through the students to hover in the aisle to watch her ride, Jacob. Jocks or not they respected the size of both boys standing at 6'4 each, 300 pounds. Ginger haired Cabbage Patch Rejects too big for their own shoes. At least all they did was watch. She ignored them completely.

As the bus emptied out, so did Jacob's scrotum. In his haste it took no time at all to detonate inside her. Risky but neither cared at the time. She yelped and hugged him while quaking at her own devastating orgasm. The Bolger's nodded with respect and took a brief moment to shock Brit. Both boys reached over and snatched up her hair, yanking her head back to look up at them.

"Nice work, Foxxy! Keep that shit up." Neal released her first and walked off. Nathan held on a second longer to add, "Our laps tomorrow." Suggestion or a demand she wasn't sure. Not her type but ummm okay! Hair given back Nathan grunted and followed his brother off the bus. Now that they were alone Jacob needed his dick back.

"Wrap it up!" Dalton called it, "We have to go." Jacob guided her off and back into their seat to get her composure straightened out. He put his beast away wet and stood up triumphantly. Gallantly, he reached under her seat to retrieve her book bag as she smoothed out her clothing. Awkwardly unbalanced she crawled out of her seat to stand in the aisle and face Angus and Dalton. Pointing breathlessly at them she huffs.

"You are tomorrow. Dalton the next day. Back seat next time. Be there." Flustered a bit she growled, "Trying not to think about the Bolgers. I might need backup!" Nope! Not challenging the wrecking crew! Regardless, both Dalton and Angus nodded with excitement.

Giggling she led them down the length of the bus and down the steps. On the sidewalk stood the bus driver Bernie stretching his legs. He was more aware than he let on. His erection gave him away. Chuckling Britney paused as the boys left her behind. "Hey Bernie?" She pointed at his dick, "Is that the handle you use to extend the Stop sign flag on the side of the bus?"

"Why yes, it is. You stopped! I guess it doesn't need oiled."

"Fuck the lube. I like it rough." Wink! Wink! "See you later, Bernie!"

"Have a good day, Showoff!"

Waiting for his sister to stop teasing him Lance stepped up to the driver with a frown.

"Bumpy ride."

"That it was!"

With respectful nods, the shocks were definitely tested!

12