Britney Ch. 14: Grand Slam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brit was proud of her new friends. She never truly expected them to make this journey so quickly. Her reason for today was to see how genuine they really were with their intentions.

Flying colors.

Brit allows Sophia to resume sucking Gary as she spotted Carlos alone and mildly jerking off watching Cryssa.

Patting Gary she uses her eyes to let him know she was moving on. Gary winked at her then nodded toward Carlos.

"Oh, look you caught me." Brit teases then falls into Carlos arms. As he chuckles she leads him to sit beside Gary and Sophia. Straddling him Brit mounts the Mexican stud. Her gyrations seductive and fluid.

Sophia realized that she was the only one not getting fucked. She couldn't have that. Looking up at Gary she kissed her way up his belly pulling his shirt up on the way. He hoists her 120 pounds up into his lap and rammed his own dick into her. She squealed and leaped into a hug.

Four beauties rode into the sunset.

Team players!

Ball diamonds were a girl's best friend.

12