Britney Ch. 16: Taste Buds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

"Why are you all pouty? You got what you wanted."

Tara hobbles through the door followed by Brit. Reaching the stairs Tara turns to Brit.

"Here! Keep my panties. I'm not done with my challenge yet."

Without so much as an expression Tara heads up into the gymnasium. As she hobbles toward her own Coach who spots her while pointing to the bleachers to sit, Tara listens.

Just before sitting Dawn rejoined them just in time to hear the intercom system barrel out, "TARA ZELLERS, PLEASE REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE".

All jaws dropped as Tara looked at the ground.

Swiveling carefully Tara limped away toward the office, Brit and Dawn behind her by five steps. A miserable journey later Tara marches into the outer office of Principal Harding.

The lady at the front desk faintly smiled, "Go on in Tara."

Before she could enter Dawn tugged her uniform sleeve. Whispering in her ear Dawn says, "Principal Harding."

Tara whines and closes her eyes. Without a word she enters the office and notices that Corey and Greg were no where in sight.

Harding stands up and moves around his desk, "How's that ankle?"

She mutters, "Really tender."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Please take a seat."

Sitting carefully Tara notes Harding sit on the edge of his desk beside her.

"Do you know why you are here Miss Zellers?"

"Not really." She attempts.

Scowling caused her to shy away her gaze.

Before he could say another word Tara blows the hair from her brow and hikes her skirt up in front.

"Fine! Yes they were my panties. I'm going commando today. Lick me while I'm still in a good mood."

Stunned by her gruff attitude Harding eyes her pussy. She went so far as to lift her good leg up and over the chairs arm. Tara then spread her lips wide and teased herself.

"Well, now. I'm not certain what brought this on. I was only going to tell you that your Father called and said he wasn't going to make it home tonight. That you were supposed to go stay with your Aunt Alicia."

Her eyes deaden suddenly, "Oh."

She fidgets lightly then looks up at Harding with eyes darting between he and her lap.

Rubbing his neck he grits his teeth. Taking the bait Harding kneels down and licks her. His tongue attacks her rapidly causing her to moan. She allowed him to continue feeding while her eyes moved about the office. She noted a large silver microphone on his desk and suddenly narrowed her eyes. Reaching for it she clicked the button on it and began moaning loudly.

Over the speaker system the entire school heard her.

Outside Brit and Dawn bulged their eyes at the secretary who leered toward Harding's door.

Within the office Harding leaped to his feet and reclaimed his Mic.

"Are you trying to make me lose my job?"

She shook her head, "No. Just proving a point to someone. Give me detention. I'll just say I was goofing off. I swear."

"Two days detention. Get out of my office." He points at the door.

She stands up lowering her skirt.

Before her exit Harding stopped her to whisper, "Delicious."

With a wink Tara departs.

Harding follows her out looking at his secretary, "This young lady has detention for two days for that outrage."

Tara puts on a show, "I told you I was just joking. Please don't give me detention."

"I said TWO DAYS. Be lucky I'm not expelling you."

Harding then barges into his office.

Crying Tara races awkwardly out into the hallway.

Brit and Dawn join her expecting to be yelled at.

Tara turns with a look of amazement, "I'm getting good at this."

Brit is taken back, "Dang. You rival me. Slut!"

Dawn could only stare in awe.

"One more right?"

"Yep. This one is for Sophia." Brit kneels down and lifts Tara's skirt and licks her pussy three times before rising.

"Doesn't taste like chicken. Nope definitely no chicken in these parts."

The girls all laughed as one.

Taste Buds forever.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12