Britney Ch. 29: Mother Trucker

Story Info
Chloe asks Brit to test her Man's loyalty. Oh Boy!
2.7k words
4.54
13.9k
12
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 29 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Around Noon Sunday, Britney was still aroused after being tied up by Dave Styles. Her sexual appetite ate at her every second of every day.

Freshly showered and wrapped in her fluffy towel, Britney Foxx shuffled to her room. As she brushed her long brown hair she heard her cell phone vibrate. Stopping to open a text she grins. It was her neighbor Chloe. After she and Brit's Father Keith had sex yesterday she figured she would never hear from her neighbor quite this soon.

"Chuck's working on his truck. I'm going to my Mom's. Recall our deal to tease Chuck?"

"I do indeed." Brit replies, "Thought he went fishing."

Seconds later Chloe returns with, "Came home early. Do you have time today?"

"I'll make time. Going swimming with Evan later. I can text him I'll be late. New bikini even. Dental floss special. I'll get dressed. Text me once you leave. I'll text back how it goes."

Chloe finalizes the deal with, "Do what you want. After what I did with Lance and your Father I have no say so. Just let me know if he goes all the way or backs off. I want to trust him. Even if I guess he can't trust me. I'm so sad."

"Smile Chloe. I wuvs you." Brit ends with a smiley icon.

Setting her cell aside Brit quickly dries herself and finishes blow drying her hair. Once done she coats her body with body spray and retrieves her new bikini from a dresser drawer.

It takes her three minutes to don the tiny parcels of pure white. With her already existing tan she looked awesome. She had nipple hard on that stabbed through the thin cloth of her bikini bra. Even her areolas were gently visible beneath.

The bottoms concealed her tiny strip of brown pubic hair but only barely. Strands of spaghetti strings tied the bottoms to her hips. Those same bands led to the back of her bottoms which was a narrow triangle at best. It hid only a tenth of her crack.

She shivers at her gaze in the mirror on her closet door.

Luckily she was home alone. Her dad was God knows where. Her mother after shopping with Lance yesterday decided to head back out of town. So much for spending more time as a family. Brit preferred it anyway. She was now fifty miles away on business. And, brother Lance was off doing his own thing whatever that might be.

Stepping to her back door Brit looks out to see Chloe's man, "Chuck Barber" under the lifted cab of his Semi. He was changing the spark plugs and distributor cap.

Chuck was a six foot two stud with a well toned body that came naturally. He had short brown hair with an unshaven stubble on his face.

Gathering her blanket and oil she heads out into her yard which adjoined his. With no fence it was merely a mental boundary line between houses.

His garage was in a large alley way behind the homes. Big enough to get his truck in beside the garage.

As he worked Brit laid out her blanket and sat her oil down on it. She then went back inside long enough to grab something mischievous. In her hand was a vibrator in the shape of a penis. She hides it under her blanket for the time being.

Shuffling through the grass Brit sneaks up behind Chuck and jabs him in the ribs. He nearly hits his head on the overhanging cab.

"You scared the crap out of me." He turns to see her innocently with her arms behind her back and left toes tapping the ground. Her smile was evil.

"Is it too late to say Boo?"

He smirks and shakes his head, "Out catching some sun? Chloe said you and your friends went tanning yesterday before you caught her playing for me."

"We did. Can't ever get even sun. I saw you tinkering here and felt like saying hi. Hi!"

His brow creases as he suddenly discovers her bikini more closely.

"Your parents allow you to wear so little?"

Brit attempts to look at herself while puckering her lower lip, "They're not home. How's Chloe? Now that we embarrassed her."

"She's not home either. At her Mom's I think. She's good though. No complaints I've heard anyways."

"I bet she gets really lonely while you're on the road."

"Probably. I do too. But the money is too good not to drive."

"She should ride along with you."

He nods, "I've tried to get her to. Zero interest."

Brit looks up at the big rig, "I've never been in a semi before."

"Soon as I put the cab down you can climb up and see for yourself."

"Really? Chloe won't get mad?"

He frowns, "Why should she? Now more than ever. I'm still blown away that you guys caught her and helped take pictures for me."

Britney smiles sheepishly, "Because I'm a girl."

"A neighbor girl. That's what seventeen?"

"Eighteen. Two months ago. A beautiful girl at that." She giggles.

He couldn't disagree eying her chest while nodding affirmatively, "That you are."

Batting her lashes Brit offers a devastating grin. As his eyes gently lower to absorb her flesh Brit takes the opportunity to adjust her bottoms. Her fingers pinching the cloth and pulling it out slightly in front and to both sides stretching it. In doing so he noted the crease of it extended out by her pelvis.

"This bikini takes a little getting used to. It rides high on my hips."

"Looks pretty low to me." He fidgets then looks away long enough to set his socket wrench in it's kit.

"I prefer it lower." She repositions it even lower on her hip. In the process the highest tip of her pubic hair exposed more vividly.

He tries to ignore her maneuver but discovers his curiosity gets the best of him.

"Yeah, you're right. It does look better lower. Nice bikini though. Little bit see through in this sun."

"Is it?" She examines herself yet again, "Not too see through I hope."

"Naaaaa! You look great." He decides to grip her by both shoulders and force her to step back three feet. In touching her Brit bulged her eyes and shivered.

"Strong grip there."

"Sorry. I'm done with my mission. Just stepping you back so I can lower my cab without knocking you out." He chuckles then goes about removing safety bars and carefully brings the cab down into place. Locked in tight he pats the grill.

"Can I get in now?" Brit lightly jumps in place with a feigned excitement.

"Yeah, sure." He then moves to the drivers side of his semi and opens the door.

Following him closely she brushes against his side as she steps between he and the opened door. She looks up into the seat.

"It's so high."

"Here I'll help you up. Put your foot here and grab the side handle."

She obeys carefully as she feels his hands grip her hips tightly. Hoisting her up he watched her ass as she ascended awkwardly. He also caught a vivid scent of her body spray. Instant hard on.

Once in the seat she hopped up and down behind the steering column. She grips the wheel and offers a glare of intimidation down at Chuck.

"I could never drive something this huge."

He pulls himself up to stand next to her, "It's not so bad. Honk the horn."

She grins evilly, "If I'm horny?"

He hesitates then shakes his head trying not to laugh. He was too. Enough to pat her leg and huff. It took every thing he had just to offer, "No comment."

She laughs at him, "I'm kidding."

Squirming about in her seat she looks through every gear, including the stereo. Finally, she turns on her right hip and leans an arm on the back of her seat.

"Is that a bed?"

He swallows hoarsely, "Sleeper cab."

She instantly crawls back into it with her ass in the air knowing full well he was admiring her curves.

He crawls up into the seat and watches her slither the rest of the way into the chamber. Once inside she lays down on her belly and cradles her head in her folded arms. Looking back at Chuck she stares at him.

"It's comfy."

Chuck shakes his head, "Serves its purpose. You can't possibly be this interested in a Semi."

She pouts toward him, "I'm just curious. Just like you are."

Taken back he frowns, "I'm curious? How so?"

Rolling on her side facing him she props her head on her hand. She merely waits for him to look down at her body. Once he does she slides her left hand down to her bottoms. Fingers slip under the tethered strings.

"What are you doing Britney?" Chuck suddenly tries to behave.

"Teasing you. Tormenting you. It is working?"

Haunted by her words he looks back through the windshield at his house. Temptation was certainly there. Yet, so was fear. He loved Chloe.

"As sexy as you are I'm going to have to keep myself in check."

She pouts then unties the string her fingers were under. Pinching the upper string she lifts it taunt pulling the cloth up with it.

His eyes stab at her bare hip and he begins to sweat.

"Brit? Stop right there. I love Chloe."

"So do I." She releases the string and rolls over while seductively looking over her shoulder at him.

He observes her untie the string on her other hip. Once untied she tugs the cloth slowly and intentionally through her legs until it leaves her body. Dropping it in front of her she moves her hand back to rub her bare ass. A gentle pat and a glance at Chuck, she found him staring without expression.

"I'm going to roll back over now." She hints.

As she does her thighs spread lightly exposing her labia to him.

He rubs the back of his neck while eying her pussy. He was confused to be certain. Yet he continued to look at her.

"Should I take my top off too?"

Chuck swallows but says nothing as she reaches behind her to untie the top. As it detaches Brit slowly reveals her left breast. A slow deliberate guidance removed the top entirely.

"Can I honk that horn now?"

He chuckles under his breath then sighs, "Never saw this coming."

She lays on her back and begins rubbing her clit, "Bet you never saw this cumming either."

His eye brows peak, "I want to admit that I love what you're doing but---okay, I love what you're doing."

"I knew you did. You have three choices here Chuck. One, I can masturbate for you with my fingers. Two, you can go out under my blanket and bring me my vibrator. Or three, you can just crawl in here and fuck me."

He grits his teeth and acts like he had a piercing headache.

"Christ, Britney. Part of me wants to fuck the shit out of you, the other wants to be faithful to Chloe."

She again pouts, "Fingers it is."

She closes her eyes and plays with her clit vigorously, finally burying three fingers inside her pussy with her opposite hand. He could hear her juices squishing with each insertion. Her moans grew from whimpering to erratic groans. By the time she cums she was yelping and crying out for unseen deities.

Amazed Chuck sighs loudly, "I know I ruined my chance here. Sorry, Kid. I really do love Chloe."

Brit strains to roll on to her side and reaches up to touch his cheek.

"I respect that. I hope you don't think badly of me?"

He smells her pussy on her fingers as she removes her hand. The scent drove him over the edge. In a bold move he climbs over the seat and nudges her over. The unexpected move made Brit squeal.

Once in the bed he unfastens his jeans and guides them down to his knees. He wore no underwear. Before her eyes stood eight inches of Wide Load.

He rolls over on top of her missionary and guides his cock into her pussy. The next twenty minutes he pounded the hell out of her. She screamed in ecstasy the entire time.

As he strained to contain himself he pulled out and brightens her golden tan with white paint. Her belly was flooded and trickling.

As he falls back beside her she awkwardly moves to her knees and sucks his dick dry.

"I respect that just as much. I can see why Chloe loves you too. That cock is amazing."

He hides his eyes tragically, "I shouldn't have done that."

"Probably not. But, you did. We all make mistakes. I shouldn't have coaxed you into it."

He exhales then looks up at her, "I have to tell Chloe I did this. Don't hate me."

Without warning they feel the truck sway. In seconds Chloe Johnson had journeyed up into the cab and faced them.

"No need to tell me. I'm quite aware."

Chuck sits up and hugs the back of the cab, "CHLOE! I'm sorry."

Chloe glares at him with narrow eyes, "I knew you would cheat on me."

He quakes desperately then sheds a tear, "You're wrong. I swear to God this was the first time. EVER!"

Brit sat back amused and licks her fingers of Chucks gathered cum droplets from her tummy. In a sudden inspiration she gathers more on her fingertips then plants them right up to Chloe's lips.

Chloe crosses her eyes to see the fingers before her. She rolls her eyes at the girls preemptive strike then licks Brit's fingers. Brit giggled and looked over at Chuck.

Chuck sat confused as hell. That was unexpected.

Groaning Chloe sat back and took her t-shirt off. She had gone completely commando this day. Her shorts discarded she leaps in back and directly into Chucks arms. They kissed vividly for three minutes as Brit curled up in a sitting fetal to let them bond.

Finally, Chloe pulls away and turns to Brit. She dives toward her catching her off guard and kisses her on the lips. A shared three minutes amazed Chuck.

Stunned Brit huffed into Chloe's face, "Threesome?"

Chloe grins at both of them then points at Chuck, "You better fuck me harder or I'm leaving your ass."

Chuck rushed her and moved her into a doggy style pose and penetrated Chloe. His hand gripped Chloe's hair and lowered her head directly between Brit's legs. Brit sprawled back awkwardly in the confined space. Feeling Chloe's tongue on her clit Britney squealed.

The next hour was dramatic all around.

Said and done Chloe was glad it happened. Still she couldn't admit to fucking Britney's brother Lance. Nor her Father. The thought crossed her mind. The boy's narrowly escaping age made her tight lipped out of fear that Chuck would be appalled by her negligence. Of course the same could easily be said of Britney.

As the three of them crawled from the Semi dressed they take time to stretch. Chuck took a moment to hug Chloe tenderly and apologized once more.

Chloe looked up at her man and palmed his cheek, "There's something I should tell you."

He awaits as Brit clears her throat behind her. Chloe timidly heard her and smiled.

"We need to do this more often. I liked it."

Chuck stood wide-eyed, "Really?"

"Yes. With others. Not just Britney here."

Brit clears her throat again, "I'm going to get cleaned up. Going to the pool. You two have a good long talk. I'm only a house away if you need me. Love you guys."

Chloe quickly pivots and hugs Brit forcefully. In her ear she whispers.

"I can't tell him."

A pat on her back led Brit to expel, "Better not."

Separating Brit takes her leave.

Chuck holds Chloe by the hands as they look into each others eyes.

"I guess this gives you the right to cheat on me. You have my blessing. Just once. After that whatever we do needs to be together."

"With who?" She shivers.

Chuck shrugs and laughs, "Hey, Brit has a brother. Or, Keith. I saw how he drooled over you before I went fishing. I guess when I showed you off I probably I got him thinking about you."

Her eyes bulge. The quaking in her soul made her chuckle.

"Maybe."

He shakes his head and draws her in for another hug.

Chloe Johnson felt slightly better.

Still, the truth kept hidden bothered her.

Someday she would admit it to him.

Someday.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers