Britney Ch. 34: Do-Si-Dohhh!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what I mean. The other women here are sizing me up. Their men uncomfortable of their wives eying me."

"I had not noticed. They cannot have you." She glares about with concern.

"Of course not. I don't really think they want me. It's more of wondering if I'm hitting on you."

"Isaiah is fond of you. He has told many of our neighbors. You are welcome here."

"Good to hear. What happens once Isaiah leaves? Will they eyeball my every move if I come out here to help with the horses and mow?"

"Some might. Most lead their own lives. Isaiah's brothers will be near however. Of they I worry about most."

"Speaking of the brothers. Where are they?" He looks about for them.

"Isaiah is warning them of his travel plans."

"Ah! Wonder how they will take the news?"

"They would join him if not for their families needing them. It has been ages since any have visited relatives so far away."

Suddenly, Mary points toward an arrival.

"Speak of the--uh? Look who's here." Keith notes.

Isaiah and his Brothers escort their Mother "Anna" into the barn. She being feeble they hovered near her. Moving toward the festivities Jonah and his cousin "Obadiah" near the end of their set. Final strings bring silence save for clapping.

Isaiah dressed to kill in a new white shirt and suspenders leaves his party and moves up to the short wooden stage the Fiddler's had shared. This gave Jonah the chance to ease away and find Britney.

Throwing his hands up to gather the attention of his celebrators Isaiah speaks.

"Welcome Kin and respected Friends. If I could but have tour attention. I have a special surprise for someone here."

The gathering murmurs amongst themselves out of curiosity.

"This surprise goes out to my beloved Mother."

Anna looks confused for a moment. Then with her Son's she moves closer to hear better.

"How long has it been since you have visited with your Sister "Edith"?"

Anna confesses nearly 12 years had elapsed.

"Your Son's have declared that it is time to reunite you. In one weeks time I shall join you on a long trip to Iowa."

Anna offers a glint of uncertainty and shock. This led to a warm tearful smile. She was thankful.

"Joining us will be my Son "Daniel". He has yet to meet his Aunts, and Uncles. Many Cousins indeed."

Waving over everyone's head to garner Keith's attention he waves him to the stage. Reluctantly Keith steps through the gauntlet and joins Isaiah.

Speaking up Keith produces an envelope and shows it to the crowd.

"As an appreciation toward the Ruuthouse hospitality I upgraded Bus tickets to Train tickets. Now they will arrive faster and have more time to visit."

Applause erupts as Isaiah spontaneously hugs Keith. Keith went along for the sake of Mary. Ending in a hand shake Isaiah adds his own words.

"Thank you Dear Friend. We have not known each other long but you are hereby been offered a seat as a member of my Family. Welcome."

Almost embarrassed Keith pats Isaiah on the back before heading down to greet His Brothers and Mother.

Anna Ruuthouse glared at Keith with distrust. Smart move on her part.

The Brother's acted as if she were looney.

All Keith could think of was that he needed a Whiskey.

He knew that Hiram had a secret stash.

Grace had overheard her Father's speech and was unsure what to feel. On one hand she knew that would free She and her Mother up to do as they pleased. On the other she felt badly for her Father. He would have no idea of their betrayal.

As she shook her thoughts off she was brusquely snatched aside by Matilda and Gretchen.

"Your friend is so beautiful." Gretchen quakes with excitement.

Matilda adds with equal zest, "Yes. Why have you not introduced us before now?"

Grace looks pale as she spots Jonah and Britney slipping away upstairs into the loft. Whining she was drug away by the girls outside into the night. They needed details where none of the adults could hear. This led them down the timbered path toward the Ruuthouse home. Grace felt helpless.

Up above in the loft of the barn Britney tugged poor Jonah along. The boy was scared out of his wits. He adored the girl but he was still not used to such treatment. Amid the darkness they fumbled about. Only light creeping up through the floor planks offered any visibility. It was just enough.

"Yay! Alone with the handsomest boy around. The lighting feels like candlelight." She giggles.

"I cannot see anything." He stutters, "Y-you think I am handsome?"

"Well duhhh! Now kiss me you Mennonite Hottie."

"K-k-kiss?" He manages just before she throws herself into him and plants a long juicy wet kiss across his unexpected mouth. He managed to swear off any shyness after she persisted. Jonah Ruuthouse enjoyed her passionate Frenching a great deal. Then came the shock of his life. She moved his hand up to clutch her left tit. He gravitated there reluctantly. It was soft yet firm. He could feel her nipple even through her dress and ever so thin bra. He chose to kiss her harder.

Britney rolled her fingers through his scalp and caressed his face. Her lips tugging upon his bottom lip she whispers, "I want you Jonah."

That was when the fiddles began playing yet again. Obadiah had been joined by Jonah's Father Hiram. This made the young couple laugh at their timing. Brit peeled away just enough to nudge him back against a bale of hay. He collapsed into sitting on it. She then lifted her skirt and straddled his lap. The kissing then resumed.

He could feel her legs over his, as well as her thighs grinding over his erection. The boy was nearing a panic attack. Yet, he couldn't help but embrace her hips.

"Don't be afraid of me Jonah." She whispers into his mouth.

While he was brought up to respect women and await marriage before engaging in sex he was of a younger generation. He wanted more from life than farm work and flirting with unresponsive girls in Church. This was real.

They kissed for ten minutes straight. She even led his hands to journey beneath her skirt and caress her bottom. He found himself tempted to run his fingers beneath her lacey underwear but fear crept in and out of his thoughts.

Holding both sides of his face Britney whispers into his ear before sucking on his lobe, "You can take them off of me if you want."

He chokes mid sentence, "I wish I could see you better."

"Another time. This is the best we can do without being caught." Then, inspiration struck. She had her cellphone in her skirt's pocket. She quickly found it and turned on its flashlight feature. Shining it on her face, "Help?"

"I can see you. You are very beautiful." He admires.

"Aww! Compliments will get you everywhere." She makes him avert his gaze with the light in his eyes, giggling.

"Now you have blinded me."

"Just feel around. You will find me. Now hold the light."

He claims her cell as she crawls from his lap. He chooses to shine the light on her as she teases him with her eyes. Hands flowing across her body in a little dance to the fiddles. Then, without warning she removes her dress up and over her head.

His eyes bulged at her beautiful body. In bra and panties.

She tosses her dress aside just before crawling back into his lap for another round of succulent kisses. Her hands removing his suspenders and unbuttoning his shirt. Once fanned open her fingers glide over his chest and abs. The kissing then intensified.

Jonah was rock hard. Britney was soaking wet.

Both craved the other.

Along the timbered path Grace, Matilda, and Gretchen discovered a place to hide and share stories. For some strange reason Grace opened up. Maybe it was because the girls seemed so enthused about learning about Britney. Still uncertain Grace managed to avoid anything about her own adventures. It was tough because she really wanted to spill the beans.

"We wish our parents would have let us go to public school. I feel as if I am missing out on life." Matilda pouts.

Gretchen agrees and excitably fans her face, "Can you keep a secret?"

Grace nods, "Of course."

"Both of us have been with boys." Gretchen admits.

Shock filled the features of Emily Grace. Was she the only virgin in the community?

"Seriously?" She swallows.

Matilda takes over, "Please do not tell. We could not keep it to ourselves much longer."

"I promise not to tell anyone."

"We want to experience it again. Only with a boy that is not Mennonite." Gretchen shivers with joy.

Matilda jumps at the chance, "Britney mentioned her Brother Lance. Is he cute?"

Grace didn't know what to say.

Someone else did though.

"Hell yeah! I'm the biggest stud around."

The girls jumped and hugged at each other squealing. Not a scream merely shock.

Lance Foxx stepped closer utilizing his own cell phone to light up his face. His devilish grin made Matilda and Gretchen squishy all over.

"What are you doing here?" Grace felt faint.

"Just brought some extra munchies for the party."

He whistles lightly as the girls hear shuffling. Hobbling into Lance's light was a sight that made Grace bulge her eyes. Yanking away from the huddle of girls she cries, "Kyle?"

Matilda and Gretchen watch Grace fly into the boys arms. Their embrace tight and welcomed by both.

"Hey Beautiful." Kyle huffed rubbing her back.

"Oh my God! I thought I would never see you again." She refused to release him.

"Might not have if not for Lance over there."

Grace then peels away long enough to turn to Lance. She bolts into his arms catching him off guard, "Thank you."

Lance felt her sincerity and it nearly choked him up.

"Anything for my Sister's friend. Kyle and Boyd here are cool as hell."

Boyd stepped into the light finally and eyes Matilda, "I never knew Mennonite girls were so hot."

Before another word Grace returns to Kyle and takes him by the hand. Into the darkness they went. Toward a very empty farm house.

Boyd and Lance glare at each other then at Matilda and Gretchen.

Lance chuckles, "What was that you said about being with normal boys?"

The girls eye each other and ease up to greet the boys more closely.

"Come with us."

Lance had to laugh, "That's the plan.'

The dance was only beginning.

During the barn dance Isaiah had claimed his wife for a round of "Do Si Do". Keith actually enjoyed watching them. He clapped along with young Daniel at his side. Finally winded the married couple return to their son and newest Friend.

"Working up quite a sweat there Isaiah." Keith smirks.

"Indeed. A bit of fresh air would be welcomed. Join me Friend Keith."

Mary sheepishly lets the two men go outside as Isaiah leads the way. Once where it became quiet Isaiah sighs heavily.

"I do not know how I may repay you for all you have done for my family. Teaching my daughter. Building my barn. As you say upgrading our tickets to Iowa. Volunteering to help around here while we are gone. Your Wife is quite lucky."

Keith thinks about his answer, "Rita's a good woman. She understands my need to help others. When you get back we should all get together for Dinner. She's gone another week on business or we could have done it before." He sighs, "As far as paying me back? I expect nothing."

Isaiah nods looking at the ground, "Thank you for sharing with me what I must do. I long for the touch of another woman. A momentary bout of madness. Once I return things will go back to normal. Of this I swear."

"That's your decision Isaiah. I understand your needs. Just be careful out there."

"I shall. We had best get back inside. It will be my turn to play the fiddle soon."

Keith Foxx watches Isaiah step back inside. He starts to follow but spots a strange light in the woods along the path. He knew the light was from a cell. Gritting his teeth he assumed it was Britney and Jonah. He was so wrong.

The loft was heating up. Back in darkness Britney had managed to get Jonah's pants off. She used her hands to free poor Jonah from his underwear. Squealing at the size of the boy's cock she couldn't resist. Her cell light glares once again to admire his length and girth.

"Whoa! Jonah you're gigantic."

She hands him the light to observe her as she teases his cock with her tongue. She wanted him to watch her every move. Taunting his foreskin the boy arched his back. He had never had a girl do this to him before. It was amazing. This led Britney to swallow as much of him as possible. As his cock vanished into her throat Jonah turned out the light. He wanted to feel it, not see it. She aimed to please.

Long noisy thrusts accompanied by her kneading fingers on his bulbous scrotum Jonah began to tense up. This made her feed even harder. Less than five minutes longer Jonah nuts into her mouth. She refuses to let up until he was drained.

Hearing his deafening inhales she chose to crawl up into his lap. She had peeled her panties down while kneeling. It took a swift wiggle to let them fall to her ankles and off of her shoes.

He assisted her back into his lap worried more that she might kiss him after partaking in his load. That relief was expelled the second he felt her hand grip his still vital cock. What shocked him was the scalding hot wetness that surrounded it suddenly.

Her gyrations brought grunts of pleasure. He became quite vocal. She did as well.

Luckily the fiddles blocked out their own symphony.

Ten more minutes she cums all around his beast. He detonates a second time. She screams bloody murder in her final throes.

Just as the fiddles grew silent.

Teeth gnashing both of them kissed each other to contain themselves. Jonah suddenly didn't care. Britney unclasps her bra and releases her chest.

"You forgot these." She whispers giggling.

Jonah devoured them after a well lit jostling. Her nipples were delicious.

They were just getting started.

Isaiah Ruuthouse excused himself to replace Obadiah and play along with his Brother Hiram. His other Brother Zachariah had planned to join them with a harmonica. Just before Isaiah departed however Mary pulled him aside.

"I feel ill Husband. Would you be cross with me if I went back to the house?"

He offers a look of disappointment, "I shall walk you home then return to play."

"It is near Daniel's bedtime anyway." She concurs.

Keith steps up, "I can walk them home if you don't want to disappoint your fans here."

Isaiah puckers in thought.

"Just don't start the Stage diving without me." Keith chuckles realizing very quickly Isaiah had no idea what he meant.

"Is this alright with you Wife?"

"Thank you, Keith. Come along Daniel." She kisses Isaiah on the cheek.

Before anyone else could react Daniel throws a tantrum, "I want to stay."

Isaiah crouches beside his boy, "You wish to hear your Father play?"

"Yes." Daniel pouts.

Keith smirks to himself, "I'll walk Mary home then come back for Daniel after you get done. Even if I have to carry him home asleep."

Isaiah pats Daniel's head then rises, "Hurry back my Friend."

"Will do."

Keith and Mary turn, both with flaring eyes at this surprise. They abandon the barn in style, quietly and giving each other distance. Shuffling into the darkness Mary wastes no time. She urges Keith off of the path and into the timber. He was more worried that Britney might be there to witness them.

Not even close.

Mary had to kiss Keith. It was gnawing at her all evening. He had similar thoughts as well yet was prepared to go home without. Lips locked he pulled her bonnet off and ravaged his massive fingers through her hair. She adored his roughness and stormed his lips with even more passion. Bordering on bestial hunger. In her feral reactions she unbuttons his shirt to roll her palms over his muscles.

After long bouts of fulfilled starvation Keith turns Mary's back to him and holds her throat tightly to calm her. Once her breathing relaxed he utilizes his free hand to drag the back of her skirt high. She does her best to assist him with her under garments. Once figured out Keith steps back just enough to unzip his pants and lower them. His monster literally leaping at Mary. It was no time at all before Mary's jaw dropped at his guided penetration. Her eyes bulging wider with each maddening thrust. His girth ravaged her senses. Mary struggled to contain her vocal expressions. Keith didn't care.

Not long after they began they heard shrill moans from two sides of the path. It forced them to stop suddenly and listen closely.

Two separate girls were heard to orgasm loudly and proudly. Keith knew for a fact that neither voice was his Daughter Britney. Considering he made her orgasm many times in the past. Something he would keep from Mary.

Mary starts to rise when Keith snarls and grips the back of her neck. He maintained her pose and continued fucking her from behind. Mary gave in and enjoyed herself. It was a risk she chose to take.

Not far from her own outrageous orgasm Mary cried out, "I AM YOURS."

Keith snarled and exploded into Mary. She joined him with a resounding scream.

This was followed by the sounds of boys finishing off. Then another round of girls.

Finally, Keith heard a rational voice. Wincing he knew it very well.

"Christ! That was my son."

Mary quickly stood up and gathered her composure. Her dress now in place while Keith zipped up, buttoned up, and looked around. The darkness made it hard to track voices. Keith decided to give up.

"Let's get you home so you can clean up before Isaiah gets back." He whispers.

She follows him back to the path when it dawns on her, "Have you seen Grace?"

Keith halts and looks back. He unfortunately also knew the sound of Grace when she climaxed. It was safe to say neither girl was Grace either.

"Probably with Britney and Jonah."

Calming her nerves they continued their journey to the Farm house. Reaching their destination they discover an unexpected sight. Sitting on the porch swing were Grace and Kyle. Kyle upon realizing they had been found stood up prepared to run.

"Grace? What is this?"

Haunted her Daughter stands to move beside Kyle.

"Mother, this is my friend Kyle. Nothing happened. Please do not think badly."

Mary believed in her Daughter and remains reluctantly at ease, "Hello Kyle."

He swallows dryly and offers a hand shake then cautiously withdraws it after eying Keith.

"Did you invite Kyle without asking us?"

"No Ma'am. I heard about the dance and that it was where Grace lived. A buddy of mine showed us how to get out here. May I be honest with you?"

Mary nods without blinking.

"I really like Grace. I apologize if I overstepped any welcome. As she said, nothing happened. We just talked. If you want me to leave I will."

Mary and Grace move closer to stare at each other without reaction. Finally, Mary sighs, "Fifteen minutes longer. Thank you for being a Gentleman Kyle."

"Always. You have my word." He directs with a shy smile.

Mary then turns to Keith, "And, thank you Keith for seeing me through the darkness. Isaiah will be expecting you."

"Right. I hope you feel better Mary."

She coyly smiles at her then turns back to Grace, "Your Father has given you his blessings to study with Britney overnight. Be home by 6:00 tomorrow evening."

"Yes Mother. Rest well."

As soon as Mary enters her home and closes the door Keith steps up on to the porch.

"Kyle was it? Did your friend happen to be Lance Foxx?"

He shivers at Keith's gaze then sighs, "Yeah, I ran into him in town. Found out he knew Grace here."

Keith eyes the timber, "Was he out there with some girl?"

The boy lowers his gaze then feels Grace touch his arm.

"Yes. My friends Matilda and Gretchen." Grace intercepts Kyles reply.

With a wince of surprise he questions, "Two girls?"

"My buddy Boyd is with one of the girls. Three of us came out here together." Kyle gets brave.