Britney Ch. 35: Wet Kisses

Story Info
Let the Suds fly and the Studs sigh.
6.3k words
4.69
13.1k
5
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 35 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

Like a scene out of a movie Britney Fox led her friends toward the local Fire Station. Each of them wore the same outfit consisting of tight white stretchy shorts and cut off pink t-shirts. Beneath their clothing were matching bikini's.

Due to their public carwash for the school they kept things a little more concealed until the time was right. At Brit's determination the five young girls at her side made a vow to make an ungodly amount of money to win their trip to Daytona Beach. Brit challenged each and every girl to express themselves as never before. After the last few weeks they were hardly opposed.

"Okay. Let's plan our strategy." Brit twisted in stride to walk backwards while facing the four cheerleaders and her Mennonite friend Grace, the only one of them fully dressed. She wore her traditional dress in public. Necessity in case her family made a surprise appearance. She was miserable inside.

"Dawn and Tara? You two man the kissing booth first. Sophia, Cryssa, and I will wash the first five cars then switch off with Tara and Dawn."

Grace skips along, "What about me? Don't forget me."

Brit chuckles, "Oh I'm not. The kissing booth has a concealed tarp that you're going to hide behind. You get to take care of the glory holes cut into the back wall. If anyone hands money through to you then you jerk them off."

"Am I allowed to suck them off?" Grace brightens up.

"Look them over good before you do. I'm only sending guys over that I feel wouldn't lie about being clean. As much fun as we have we do need to be more careful."

All of the girls agreed.

Grace just wished that her new boyfriend Kyle could come. But, if he did she would not be able to join in on the real fun.

Cryssa expresses, "What if our family members show up?"

Britney stops in her tracks, "We look out for each other. If it means we behave until they leave, so be it."

Raising her hand slightly Sophia opts, "My family won't show up. Mom took my sister Emma to my grandmothers like two hours away. Dad's in town but I think he planned to play golf."

Tara adds, "My parents could care less what I do. They don't even come watch me cheer. Let alone Track Meets"

In response Dawn concurs, "Mine neither. Dad watches sports and drinks himself into a coma. Mom never leaves his side."

Shivering Cryssa whines, "My family likes to be social. That's what I'm afraid of. If we see a big white van pull up everyone keep your clothes on."

Brit wags a finger at her, "We can't panic. Keep your bikini's on just offer peeks when you can. Look around you before you expose yourselves."

"Question?" Tara asks, "Kissing booth. Do we just offer pecks?"

"It's all about the Benjamin's. Whisper in their ears seductively. Five bucks is a quick peck. Ten bucks a warm moist linger. Twenty bucks slip them the tongue. Fifty bucks place their hands on your tits and squeeze them. Hundred bucks gets them an invite to the glory holes. We need to be careful not to get too many back there at once. There's only 2 holes. Grace hides there fulltime in case her parents sneak into town. That only leaves room for one other girl and their commitment."

The firehouse in sight Brit turns her attention to see the large fire truck parked in the drive. The parking lot had cones planted as a path to guide cars. Hoses and buckets were set out by her friend Burt Pomroy and ready.

At the back of the property rested a large wooden shack with a sign above it in the shape of large red lips. At the sight of it the girls raced to see it.

"Oh my God. So perfect!" Sophia squealed moving behind the booth to lean over the bar and pucker up. Brit in turn leaned in and kissed her on the lips laughing.

They each peered behind the tarp to see the medium sized holes in the plywood backing. The whole back area was well concealed.

As they joked around Burt shuffled up, "Look alright Ladies?"

Brit bolted around the booth to the outside and threw her arms around him, "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!"

The rest of the girls whispered amongst themselves then lined up against the bar leaning forward with puckered lips.

Burt grins at them, "Pretty maids all in a row."

Brit guides him up to Sophia, "On the house. Better get your smoochies before Pat see's."

"He's on the phone in his office. Couple of our volunteer firemen are inside though. Glenn and Carl. They helped me build this here booth."

Cryssa bulges her eyes, "Carl who?"

"Carl Tanner. You know him?" Burt winces.

The Filipino princess cringes, "Does he bartend over in Stillwater?"

"Yea. Weekends."

"My dad drinks there. I met him once when my Mommy and I had to go get him. Too drunk to drive home."

"He's a good guy."

"Kept looking at my boobs."

Burt eyes her massive chest, "I can see why."

Brit frowns, "Let him look if he wants to. These are made to look at." She then reaches her hands over to jostle Cryssa's chest around.

This garnered a round of laughter.

Quickly Burt looked around before sneaking kisses from each of the girls. Following him Brit grabs his right hand and makes him clutch Sophia's breast. He had to blush and shake his head.

"You girls are gonna give me a heart attack."

"We can take turns giving you mouth to mouth." Tara chuckles.

"I might be busy elsewhere." Dawn winks eying his crotch.

Burt staggers in step holding a wrist to his forehead, "Well now. I do feel faint."

Laughter aside Grace mumbles, "Company coming."

Burt turns toward the firehouse to see Carl and Glenn walking their direction.

Carl immediately recognizes Cryssa pointing at her playfully.

"Damn! Ain't you all grown up."

Cryssa flutters her fingers at him, "It's only been a year."

As the men reach Burt, Glenn steps up to the booth and raises a twenty dollar bill.

"Who's smoochin'?"

Dawn leaps in and steals his twenty. She then reaches over further to whisper into his ear. His eyes grow wide, "Oh really?"

He retrieves his wallet and claims thirty more, passing it off to her.

As soon as she clutches it she lifts her shirt and her bikini top to reveal perky pink nipples. Glenn looks around him as Burt moves over blocking their direct view. With a chuckle Glenn reaches out and squeezes her tits while She succulently kissed him on the lips, sharing tongues.

Carl shakes his head glaring at Cryssa, "How about you? Do I get that for fifty bucks?"

Cryssa takes a deep breath and nods her affirmation with a bitten lower lip.

"Hell, what's a hundred get?" Carl chuckles.

Brit steps up, "Funny you should ask." She then proceeds to take him by the arm and lead him behind the booth. There he discovers a massive tarp covering the back of the shack. Brit playfully points at the glory holes as she raises the tarp.

"Well now. This might be worth more yet."

Brit hugs his arm, "There are six of us to participate. If you can hang with us that long."

"Somehow I think I could." He grins just as Burt and Glenn join them.

Burt glances at his watch, "Better grab your signs and set up. Who's on the street corner coaxing traffic?"

Brit's eyes bulge, "Oh my God. How did I forget that? With only six of us to wash and cover the kissing booth there's nobody left to do that."

Glenn rubs his chin, "Three to wash. Two to kiss. One to stand on the street?"

Grace peps up, "One to take care of business." She winks at them pointing at herself.

The men chuckle looking at her outfit and wince amongst themselves.

"Where's your bikini?" Carl asks.

"Grace has to stay hidden in case her family shows up. Trust me she's a force to reckon with." Brit teases them with a stroking hand.

Grace beams with pride and bulges her cheek out with her tongue as if sucking dick.

Before anymore nonsense arose Brit's brother Lance arrived with his friend Evan. Joining them at the perfect time.

"Let's make some money Bitches." Lance played the pimp in his swagger.

Brit grins, "We need your help. We don't have anyone to stand on the street and lead people in to the carwash."

Evan steps up , "Give me a sign. I'm on it."

"So sweet." Tara adds at his immediate response.

Lance groans, "I wanna watch you guys get sleazy, not yell at cars going by. So gay."

Evan snatches up a sign and leaves him in the dust.

Brit has a sudden brainstorm, "Give me your cell."

Handing it over she dials a number and waits for a reply, "Chloe! I need your help."

Lance's eyes bulge at the name of his sexy neighbor and sex toy.

"Come down to the firehouse and wear a bikini. All we need is your help on the street attracting customers for our benefit carwash. Pleeeeeeeeeeeease."

Jumping up and down at her agreeable response she thanks her and tosses the phone at her brother.

"Now I bet you help." Brit flips Lance off.

Shaking his head Lance obtains another small sign and moves out to join Evan.

"Looks like you have it all figured out." Burt eases next to Brit.

"Almost. Did you find a small kiddy pool for the pups?"

"Sure did. I'll bring them out once things get busy. Set up a card table with an adoption sign too."

"Awesome!" She turns to face the girls, "Okay. As planned Girls. Let's get into place."

Carl grins, "I'll get you guys some music going to help the mood."

"Metal! None of that top 100 crap." Cryssa demands.

"As long as you strut like a stripper."

"All day long Old Man." She winces with a devilish grin.

Tara, Dawn, and Grace settle in behind the booth.

Brit, Sophia and Cryssa walk over to the buckets.

"Sophia you rinse with the hose. Cryssa and I will wash the cars. We can switch off each car that we get done."

Glenn joins them on his way back inside the building, "Need help?"

Brit nods warmly, "Absolutely."

She swiftly removes her pink shirt and squirms out of her shorts. Sophia and Cryssa followed suit. In moments they handed Glenn their clothing.

"Daaaamn! Those white bikini's are hot." He admires handling the pile of clothes. In turn he notes Tara and Dawn slipping their clothes off behind the booth.

"Matching bikini's even. Very nice. Hope they don't get too wet. Might become transparent."

"That's the plan." Sophia coyly smiles.

Music begins to play over a P.A. system connected to the firehouse. Not quite Metal for Cryssa but music at least. "ZZTop" filled the air loudly.

At first Cryssa slapped her forehead, then the beats made her smile. Could be worse.

Out on the street Lance and Evan started off slowly calling out to morning traffic. Car after car slowed down but none stopped. Finally, Brit and the girls raced out to join in with erotic poses and taunting gestures.

Within minutes five cars lined up amid the cones. As they started off to wash the first car Brit spotted Chloe walking down the street in shorts and a yellow bikini top. Waving and blowing her a kiss Brit raced away.

Lance could only stare at the blond goddess. Evan had to recall his own time with her and drooled.

"Let's just go fuck her somewhere." Evan whined.

"Later. Let's help Sis."

As Chloe reached them she didn't say a word. She eyed the traffic and took a deep breath before removing her shorts to a string pair of bikini bottoms.

Without so much as a "Hey." toward the guys she began bouncing about and waving in cars like a student still in High School. Her bravery made Lance and Evan more active.

Within thirty minutes they had seven cards in line.

Washing their first car was quick due to it being an elderly woman. They behaved and only teased the next car in line. A handsome Gent with starvation in his eyes.

As he pulled forward Brit and Cryssa met him at his drivers side window. Leaning in Cryssa plants her chest directly on his left arm poised on the doors window sill.

"Ten for the wash. Fifty for the show." She giggled.

The man offered up three twenty's with a wink, "Extra special?"

Brit stepped behind Cryssa blocking her view as the Filipino briefly peeled her top down to show him her nipples. A sigh later she blows a kiss and they begin washing the sides of his car.

He was entranced by the girls. Sophia showered herself with the hose just before turning it over to Brit. She then claimed a sponge and began scrubbing the cars hood. Leaning over her breasts were used to suds up the hood. In their dampness her nipples gradually became visible beneath her bikini top.

More teasing added fuel to this man's fire.

Cryssa moved to the back bumper and bent over seductively toward the truck next in line. Two men were eager to whistle at her. At their wolf calls she literally twerks her ass cheeks for them.

Moving quickly Brit rinsed the car while Sophia and Cryssa headed to the truck. Once done Brit leaned into the car and whispered, "Kissing Booth over there. Twenty bucks I'll kiss you right here."

He peels a twenty from his wallet and narrows his eyes placing it right over his crotch.

"Come get it." He dares her.

Looking around her in all directions she drops her hose and leans into the window and literally uses her teeth to claim the twenty dollar bill. A nibble of her teeth on his erection shocked the hell out of him.

"Hell, after that I might need an ATM." He shivers grinning.

"You do that. I'll be at the Sucking Booth--I mean Kissing Booth after three more cars." She flutters her eyelids.

"I'll hurry back." He drives off on a mission.

Cryssa continues her taunting with the two passengers in the pickup truck. Noting the next few cars as men she felt liberated. Carrying her bucket and sponge she literally climbs into the open bed and begins scrubbing. The men leered back at her through the cab window and wagged their tongues at her talking dirty.

She playfully lays back and opens her legs toward them as she squeezes suds on her chest. Fingers creep under her bottoms and she rubs her clit.

A sliding window opens and the passenger growls, "Let's see it."

In response she pulls her bottoms aside and shows them her perfect pussy ever so quickly. She then rolls to her knees and moves closer.

"Hundred bucks at the Kissing Booth I'll let you rub my clit. Our secret though."

"Fuck that." the driver chuckles, "I'll call my buddies and tell them to bring their beer money for a sweet pussy like that."

Sophia taps on the passenger window until the man close to her looks her direction.

"Hotties everywhere. Hey aren't you a cheerleader?" He rolls his window down.

"We all are. Come kiss us after the next three cars."

He twists to his friend smiling like the devil then realizes the devils daughter was on the truck hood.

Brit sat on her knees drowning her body with the hose while licking her lips.

"Christ! Park already." the passenger snarled.

Giggling the girls finished their mission and gathered money before blowing kisses and moving on.

Cars kept coming. Chloe was an expert at drawing men in. She herself took time to lean in and entice drivers. Lance would stand behind her boldly rubbing her ass. She loved it. The men in the cars loved it.

Granted a few cars had women. Most were open minded luckily and gave praise for their boldness. Tips were flying.

Over at the Kissing Booth Tara and Dawn were French kissing men right and left as Grace collected money and invited willing participants to go behind the tarp. Only twice thus far did Grace get her hands messy jerking off fellow students.

Tara felt great now that her ankle was better. She spent extra time with her new admirer Trent from Art Class. Going so far as letting him suck a nipple convinced nobody was looking.

Dawn just enjoyed kissing.

As the hours passed, folks were coming out of the wood work. Obviously, some customers made calls to brag, thus bringing out their friends in hopes for a taste.

Trading off with Tara and Dawn, only Cryssa continued washing cars.

Britney and Sophia hit the kissing booth with a vengeance. The two men in the truck returned with a few friends that shrouded the booth to secure privacy.

Brit took the lead and stepped around the ledge of the booth. She then hopped up and sat on it.

Untying her bottoms she revealed her pussy to the gathering and held a finger to her lips to keep the shock secretive. Hundred bucks each let them eat her out for five minutes. Sealed with a loving kiss to their lips to thank them.

Sophia joined her and it led to a feeding frenzy. Between the two of them alone they raked in two grand.

As the gathering increased Brit boldly removed her top and let more men feed on her nipples as Grace collected the cash. Sophia chose to go even further and said to hell with glory holes. Kneeling in front of a gent she unzipped him and pulled his dick into view. Not shy for certain he watched her lick his foreskin and suck only on his crown. A few other men expected the same.

Five grand was made in that next hour.

Time to switch again Brit and Sophia got dressed and told men to hang out until they returned.

It was getting hot around noon. Burt brought out coolers of lemonade and set up the pups in the pool. His partners kept their boss Pat busy indoors.

As Brit and Sophia joined Tara the three continued the carwash. Cryssa and Dawn headed to kiss.

The next car in line was a familiar face. One that caught the girls off guard.

"Principal Harding." Brit leaned on his window.

"Beautiful day for the benefit. How's it coming?" He winks.

"Guaranteed win. Unless something goes south. We still cool?"

He pats her folded arms, "No complaints thus far. No arrests. So...."

"Far! I think I can handle things. Hey, about that private escort idea you had. I can probably sneak out of town with you next Saturday. If you still want that."

"Absolutely. I have a challenge in mind." He huffs.

"Let's hear it."

"I'm taking you to Church with me." Harding winks.

"Anything that has a large "A" and lots of "MEN" I'm game." She giggles and pinches his nose.

"I'll talk more to you in school. I don't want to hold up progress." He offers.

"Hey. Tell Dawson, Beatty, and Marko to plan something too. I got girls I can challenge." She bites her lower lip.

"I shall indeed." He rolls his window up as Tara waves at him before spreading suds across his window. Her tits crushed up on the pane for dramatic purposes. Harding loved her compression. Her nipples squishing for a mesmerizing display.

After three cars the whole lot was startled by a sudden alarm that disrupted everything.

Burt came racing over and stopped Brit, "Big fire over in "Castleton". We have to head out. Pat's going along. Take care of the pups."

"Okay." She replied in awe, devious nature swiftly becoming more attractive.

As the fire engine roared out of the house and swept through traffic Brit spotted Pat Flannery pointing at her to behave.

Once out of sight Brit chuckles , "Sure Pat. I'll be a perfect angel. NOT!"

A quick survey of the cars in line she realized now was the perfect time. With a loud shrill whistle Brit gets the attention of her friends. All eyes on her, Brit unties her top and takes it off for everyone to witness. Cars began honking out of praise to her boldness.

In response Brit shook her 34D's for all to see.

Sophia and Tara looked at each other and shrugged. They too went topless. At that point the men in line began to leave their cars and move in for better looks.

The trio of beauties ignored some and washed the most current car. Each girl teased in their own fashion. Brit tugged her bikini bottoms tight between her ass cheeks and slapped her ass for onlookers. Drool was mounting in all directions.

At the kissing booth Cryssa was naked and letting multiple men kiss on her body. In her tiny frame two men lifted her from behind the counter and sat her on the ledge and let their friends enjoy her too. At one point she had six sets of lips on her at once.

Dawn too had her top off but was behind the tarp with Grace sucking men who paid for the glory hole.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers
12