Britney Ch. 35: Wet Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out on the street Chloe was getting nervous now that bikini's were coming off.

"Lance? This is insane. Somebody will call the cops."

He agreed yet shrugged, "You know Brit won't stop until she does get busted."

"I can't get arrested or Chuck will kill me. What about kids? They might see."

"Come on, every car in line is guys. Words out there."

"That's my worry, Lance. Cops will get wind eventually."

He rejects fear and looks her in the eye, "Calm down. We'll be fine."

Shivering Chloe looks around restlessly as men grin at her. Finally, one guy in a Camaro calls out, "Take your top off."

Chloe's eyes bulge and she shakes her head. A snapped glance at Lance and Evan she whines, "Don't look at me like that."

Lance smirks, "Three hundred bucks and she takes the top off. Everybody pitch in."

"Lance! No!"

Money begins waving in the air as Evan moves about collecting it. Chloe is frozen in step realizing how much these men wanted to see her. In awe she continues whimpering. At two hundred twenty Evan calls out the amount.

"Close enough!" Lance steps behind Chloe and unties her top removing it in a blur. Whistles erupt until she accepts her predicament. Her eyes narrowed toward Lance for whoring her out. She then decides to lift her chest with both hands and squeeze them together.

"I fucking hate you Lance. Chuck had better not find out."

He chuckles and yells out, "Three hundred more she loses her bottoms."

"I'll pay to see that." a loud voice harkens from the distance.

All heads turn to locate the source.

Chloe's eyes bulge, "Oh my God! Chuck."

Her arms fold over her chest as he walks toward her. Behind her Lance drops her top and panics. Chuck however was laughing and seemed okay with things.

As he reached them Chuck grinned shaking his head, "My aren't we open minded. I guess last week changed your inhibitions."

She wept slightly fearing Chuck's true opinion. Instead he caresses her cheek and pulls her into a hug. She melted for all to see. As his arms rubbed her bare back Chuck lowered both hands and untied her bottoms. She felt him tug them off of her to a round of cheers along the street.

"Chuck?" She stared up at him.

"Have fun. I'll bail you out."

He then eyes Lance, "Close your eyes Kid. You might go blind."

Lance frowns mocking Chucks words, "Whatever." If Chuck only knew he had tapped his girl twice now while he was on the road Trucking.

Nudging her away Chuck twirls her in step by her hand as if a Ballerina for all to witness. He then tells her to bow. As she does he slaps her ass. Chloe could only laugh. She was happy.

Back at the carwash Brit left Sophia and Tara to check on the pups. She crawls into the pool with them and sits down amid the six Dalmatian puppies. A curious bunch of men led by the two from the pickup truck earlier surrounded the circular pool. She glared around her smiling as the pups frolicked and climbed on her with energetic instinct.

"Looks like they think you're Momma." The trucks driver chuckled.

She nods with her own puppy dog eyes, "They love me."

"Hell, we love you." Another adds.

"They need a good home. You should adopt one so I can come over and play with it."

All of them agree and play along.

"You gonna teach them to roll over?"

She nods without a word and stretches out to lay in the pool and carefully rolls over on to her belly. The pups eagerly lick all along her legs, back, ass, and arms. The pups once again find the dangling strings of her bikini bottoms and untether them. Brit merely lays there and smiles.

One guy finally reaches down and pulls the bottoms away and holds them up for the others.

"Roll over Pup." He growls.

She does without a sound merely playful eyes.

Another gent dribbles lemonade all over her forcing a madhouse of canine licking. She tenses up when a pair of pups attacks her thighs. More trickles glaze her pussy. This forced her to quickly move her hands down to cover herself. She didn't want this to turn ugly. Instead she fingered herself while down there just to keep the men happy. The puppies only licking her knuckles.

Praise all around from above.

She felt dirty. Yet, she loved making men crazy.

"Spread those legs wider." A man calls down.

Doing so allowed a third pup in to feed, dangerously close to her embedded fingers. For effect her back arched and she shivered with excitement. Luckily the pups chose to wrestle with each other instead.

"That feel good?" The driver asked.

"Unexpected." She quivers and bulges her eyes.

More drink is tilted over her coating her heaving breasts. Pups attack her nipples. Brit grits her teeth at how bad this appeared. She chose to discourage them by twisting from side to side letting her breasts sway just out of their targeting.

"Having fun?" He asks again.

"You could adopt me too." She whispers.

Men literally squeeze their crotches at her soft seductive words.

"I'll take you home." Another chuckles.

"I think she likes this stuff." Scrutinizes another.

"That true you sexy bitch?" The driver probes kneeling down to pet a pup attempting to nuzzle her inner thigh.

Brit releases a deafening sigh, "I wouldn't say that. I just love my puppies."

"You sure aren't resisting."

"They're harmless though."

The driver leans further over and uses both hands to remove Brit's dipped fingers. He then pried her labia wide for a pup to draw closer for a lick.

"Let's not and say he did." Brit whines closing her knees and capturing the man's hands. Thus preventing the pup from too much thrill. It had no idea what it was doing after all. Merely happy to be alive.

Compressed hands decide to bury fingers of his own up inside her. She gasps and reluctantly moans.

"Hundred bucks if you cum." He winks.

She nods and lowers her right hand to rub her clit viciously. Three minutes later she cries out and squirts slightly. The pups feast on her juices as it spills into the pool. Brit narrows her eyes, "Bad puppies."

Sitting up as the man withdraws his knuckles Brit scoots the pups from her leftovers. She sets Indian style to prevent any further intrusion.

"I think you should meet my dog "Boozer"." The driver sneers.

"Maybe. Will you fuck me if I come over?"

"We all will." The passenger from the pickup truck smirks.

"Will you each adopt a puppy?"

"Fuck every guy here that adopts one?" Driver grunts.

"Yes." She smiles and sits up.

The driver glares around, "You all want a dog?"

Four of them agree if it means sex with her.

The driver hands her five twenties and pulls her to her feet.

"Deal."

Back at the Kissing Booth, Cryssa was overwhelmed. The booth had sixteen guys crowded around her. Without warning dicks were revealed and penetrating her stunning pussy. Her moans echoed throughout the lot. Luckily the music drowned it out to a degree. With the fire department on call there was no supervision to protect the event.

A husky white guy pounded her as two other guys held her ankles wide.

Even Dawn and Grace had their hands full behind the tarp and were oblivious to Cryssa's situation. Not that Cryssa seemed to mind much.

Eyes were constantly watching out for anyone who might ruin their fun. At least the Men were protecting the girls.

Back at the carwash Tara had a nice surprise as her admirer Trent Reynolds showed up next in line to get his Mom's car washed. Luckily Mom wasn't along for the ride. At spotting him behind the wheel Tara raced over to his window and leaned in to hug him awkwardly.

"Treeeeent!" She squealed.

"Hey hows the ankle been?" He blushes at her bare breasts in plain view.

"I can put it behind my head again and it doesn't hurt. Do you think bad of me for going topless?"

"Are you crazy? Those are beautiful."

"Awww! Here kiss them."

She stands up straight and plunges her chest through the window right into his face. She immediately felt his lips surround a nipple and tug at it. One then the other. Finally she backs away covering herself as if embarrassed, then laughs. A spray of the hose his way made him close his window and watch as she and Sophia sponged and rinsed his car.

Just as they were finishing up someone yelled "5-0!"

Tara and Sophia both jumped into Trent's car. Trent in a rush removed his t-shirt and gave it to Tara to quickly put on. Sophia had kept her top near enough to tie back on in a hurry before getting out again. She ran interference racing to get Tara's bikini top.

Out on the street Chuck, Lance, and Evan quickly covered Chloe with their bodies and the cardboard signs until she could get dressed and hold a sign herself.

Now standing outside the Puppy Pool Brit huddled with the gathering. Hearing the cry out of the Cops arrival she reached for her bottoms in a Man's possession. . The truck driver refused to give Britney her bottoms as his friends chuckled. Brit shook her head and walked away proudly. The exhibition made the men respect her and follow along behind.

As the squad car pulled around everybody they saw nothing too risqué. Tara and Sophia waved at them as they resumed washing cars. The men in line merely eyed the police with either feigned patience or smirking interest in what came next.

Over at the Kissing Booth the gathering concealed Cryssa as the man fucking her pulled out and coated her pussy with cum. One of the guys holding her ankle handed her, her bikini top and assisted tying it back on her. Top covered she turned around on the ledge and stood up on the opposite side. Leaving her bottoms off she puckered up and resumed kissing for cash. At least the shack had sides on it to hide her bare hips.

All of the men around the booth chuckled and kept their cool.

Behind the tarp Grace and Dawn kept making guys happy. Dawn's glory hole decided to vacate out of fear. Shrugging Dawn decided to head back to the kissing booth.

Garnering a few kisses to kill time Dawn spotted a white van pulling into the lot and bulged her eyes.

"Cryssa! Dad!" She whispered into her friends ear. Cryssa squealed and looked around for her bottoms. They were no where to be found.

"Duck behind the tarp I'll say you went to the bathroom." Dawn hissed as the men all groaned by the departure. This left Dawn to kiss up a storm.

The cops came to a stop and decided to get out and walk around. The two men eyed the pups in the pool unattended and decided to go pet them. While they were there amused Brit stepped up behind them.

"Take one home." She startles the officers.

Twisting around they look down at her lifting eye brows.

"Look Billy. One of the new firefighters."

Brit giggles. She had managed to duck into the station and confiscate a fireman's coat and a helmet. She was totally naked inside it.

"Volunteer for a day. I'm helping them get these pups adopted. You should take one."

"Go for it Craig. Beth will love a new pet." Billy smirks.

"Yeah sure. I'd be the one in the dog house." Craig huffs.

"Here to get your squad car washed? It would help us win the benefit and get us a trip to Daytona for a weekend."

"No sweetheart. We just heard rumblings about nudity. Looks like a prank call. Probably your competition trying to beat you to that trip."

Britney pouts, "So unfair. I mean its hot out here but that's only because we're beautiful."

Billy nods trying not to laugh, "True that."

"Try the kissing booth. Only five dollars a kiss." She beguiles them swiveling in step to point toward the booth.

Craig shakes his head, "Better not. On duty. Keep up the good work. Hope you gals win and enjoy Daytona."

"Thank you. I think we will. Bye Officer Craig. Officer Billy." She bats her eyes and flutters her fingers at them.

Turning away Brit opens her coat and exposes her nudity behind their backs. In the distance the men who surrounded her at the pool bust up laughing. Brit was too much.

As the Officers pull away on to the street everyone sighed with relief.

Sophia noticed Cryssa's dad getting out of his van and yelled out, "Hi Roberto."

Roberto Apari spotted Sophia and walked over to her.

"Hello Sophia. Where is my lovely daughter?"

"Ummm! She should be at the kissing booth. Don't yell at her for kissing strange men. It's for a good cause."

He frowns at her while eying her skimpy bikini. A glance toward Tara made him take a deep breath. A moment to turn his attention toward the kissing booth he was on his way.

By then Brit had joined Tara and Sophia.

"Should we warn her?" Tara whines.

"How? He's halfway there already."

Brit has a fast idea racing over to the pool and grabs two puppies. She bolts after Roberto and bends down behind him to release the pups. The puppies immediately ran around sparking Roberto to realize they were there, nearly tripping over one.

"Help me catch them Mr. Apari." Brit called out running awkwardly in her fireman's outfit.

He turns to see Brit and decides to give chase and help her.

While they pursued the runaways Sophia darted to the booth and realized Cryssa was already aware and in hiding. From behind the tarp Cryssa returned in her white shorts and pink cutoff shirt which the Firefighter Glenn had brought back over just in case it was needed.

A thumbs up later Cryssa leaves the booth and assists her Father and Brit by capturing the pups. Cryssa hugs one as she joins her dad.

"Can I have one Papa?"

He eyes her giddy nature and sighs, "I do not approve of your clothing. Nor of you kissing men."

"I only peck their cheeks. Please Papa do not make a scene."

The man that had fucked her earlier casually strolls by with his friends and waves at her behind Roberto's back. She merely smiles and snuggles the puppy on her cheek lovingly. Her flaring eyes offering them her thanks.

Brit steps up to Roberto and claims the pup he had procured. It was licking his hand.

"Awww! He likes you Sir."

Roberto squints at her releasing the pup to her custody, "We have a dog already."

"You should pull through and get your van washed." Brit tries to get him to waver.

"I can wash my own van." He leers back at Cryssa, "You will come home right after this."

"Yes Papa." Cryssa cringes as he turns away.

Moving next to her Brit frowns, "Tough Dad."

"Just very proud. Thank you for looking out for me."

"Sisters forever. I'm proud of you too." Brit nudges her giggling.

"I know right. I just fucked a guy on the booth ledge. So much fun."

"Well hell. I just laid in the puppy pool with the pups and masturbated for guys."

"Ewwwwwww!" Cryssa winces.

"Don't knock it until you've tried it."

Cryssa hands Brit the puppy and pats her fire helmet.

"Cats and dogs don't mix well. I'm going back for more smoochies."

Brit pouts, "Hey. I still love you lil guys. Gimme kissies. I won't even charge you."

As she returned them to the pool her brother Lance stepped up to her.

"You better take me to Daytona after all this. Chuck stripped Chloe on the curb. So freaking cool."

"Awesome." Brit sighs then decides to hug her brother.

"What was that for?"

"Without you I would never have found my true calling."

"Firefighter?" He chuckles.

"I'm not sure what I am. Slut? Whore? Exhibitionist? Freak? All of the above? But I love it. Thanks baby brother."

"Baby? I think its time I fucked my big sister. I'll show you BABY!" He then offers a queer expression, realizing how ugly that sounded.

"You ruined the moment. Time to wash a car."

Brit leaves him stranded by the pups.

Left to the dogs yet again.

Still, by days end they earned enough to buy a cheap new car.

Without having to wash said car.

12