Britney Ch. 45: Hail Mary

Story Info
Mary's transformation begins. Keith takes care of his girls.
6.5k words
4.72
10.1k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 45 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Osceola, Florida

"Bless you for bringing us to catch the train Friend Keith."

"Stop thanking me Isaiah. Just trying to keep you on schedule so you and your Mother get up north safely. I bet Daniel is excited to meet his family isn't he?"

"That he is. He has never met quite a good number of our clan. This will be good for all of us."

Keith Foxx admires Isaiah's sheepish nature. Masking his true thoughts of meeting and bedding new women where his wife Mary could never find out. Keith knew of his desires. What ever got him out of the picture so Keith could tap Mary worked to his advantage. The Mennonite family was certainly needy and he was happy to help.

Eying Mary sitting in the back of the rented shuttle bus with her stunning daughter Grace he was ready to assume control over them. More Mary than Grace. Yet it did cross his mind how well the girl sucked his cock. Pretty damned amazing at it for a virgin.

Mary noted him looking at her and blushed, trying not to let her Mother-in-law and her young son catch on. She hated that her son was going away for a month or more. She had never once been separated from her children. At least she had Grace. Of course Grace was now ready to graduate High School. An adult in her own world soon enough.

"There's the Amtrak depot. Let's park and get you weary travelers boarded." Keith careens into a parking spot.

Unloading bags the entire family makes the journey into the station to check in. Awaiting the boarding call Keith produces one more surprise.

"Got something for you Isaiah."

"What is this?" The bearded giant winces.

"Burner phone. In case you need to call home. I figure with Grace having the only phone you needed one to keep tabs at home." He then leans in to whisper, "And to call your new Filly's up north."

Smirking from ear to ear the man nods, "You are truly a good friend Keith Foxx. I thank you."

"No problem. Here's the charger for it. I put enough minutes on it to last you two weeks. On your own after that."

Hands shake with a stern respect.

Thoughts not so much.

Hidden away in their minds both men were dogs. Ready to pounce on the ladies to be taken advantage of.

Stepping away Keith grabbed a coke from a vending machine to give the family time to say their goodbyes. He knew tears were going to fall. It was inevitable. He just knew it wasn't going to hinder his motivations. Mary was going to learn how good sex really was. His way.

"Be good for your Father Daniel. Help your Grandmother carry her bags. I love you Isaiah."

"I love you as well Wife. Be well. Call upon my Brother's if need be."

"Of course. Bring back a souvenir."

Keith had to chuckle under his breath, "Probably an STD."

Of course he would never say that out loud. He even actually let his own chuckle bring down his spirits. It was wrong to say, let alone think. His own wife Rita could bring home the same. Worse yet, as active as his kids were any of them could lapse in judgment. His worse fear Britney getting knocked up. At least he made certain to get his daughter on birth control last year. Knowing the inevitable.

Returning to wave goodbye Keith lifts his coke can as if to toast them. Mary had become lost in thought until Grace hugged her from the side. Keith Foxx realized then and there she needed a bit of space. Mary deserved that much.

Britney Foxx had a long day in classes. Dealing with friends and school work was taxing. Coming home from school she found herself alone. Brother Lance taking off immediately for parts unknown. She was glad. She needed some time to collect her thoughts.

A hot bubble bath certainly did the trick. Leaving the bathroom door wide open to let the steam escape. Sprawling out she bathed first then tilts back to absorb the peace. Blowing bubbles from her palm to amuse herself. This was nice.

Almost drifting off to sleep she heard a door close and a jingling of keys. Her reaction time non existent in her weary state of mind Britney covers her chest in case of the worst. Sure enough.

"My aren't we negligent?"

"MOM!" Brit sulks into her bath, "About time you came home."

Rita Foxx lingers in the doorway eying the opened door. Sighing she bit her lip. Knowing that to critique her daughter would only stir up her own activities called into question. Work couldn't possibly keep her prisoner for a week on end. Rita knew this herself. Her kids were not stupid.

"I presume your Brother is gone? Your Father's truck missing I gathered. Are they together?"

"No. Daddy took Isaiah and his family to the train station in Osceola. They're traveling to see family up north. Iowa or Ohio. I can't remember which."

Fidgeting her lips Rita winces, "Keith seems to be spending a lot of time with his Mennonites. I sure hope he doesn't decide to buy a farm. I'm so not into milking cows or feeding chickens."

Brit sits up leaning against the side of the tub. Her chest hidden as she lays an arm on the edge.

"I don't think Daddy wants that. He just gets along with Grace's parents really well. The barn dance was really fun. Isaiah's nephew asked me to be his date."

"Sounds so not fun. But, I am glad you enjoyed yourself."

"I loved it. Jonah is so nice."

"Jonah was it? I hope you dressed appropriately. I've seen your attire changing a bit too much the last month or so."

"I wore a long dress. And, for your information Missy you're barely here to see anything. Let alone what I wear. I'm eighteen I can make my own decisions. So how was Orlando? Get Goofy?"

"Funny. No but I made Pluto chase his tail." If her daughter only knew. Two days ago she had sex with a man who took her doggy style until Rita turned the tails dominating him. Toying with his own back end.

A long pause exudes before Brit asks the important question, "Home long?"

"Two days. I have another meeting arranged to discuss a public speaking engagement in Atlanta, Georgia. Big money should I take it." Rita was lying of course. She wouldn't go away so far from home. Unless she had a valid reason.

"Oh. Good, I need new outfits. Lance needs brain surgery too."

"No amount of surgery could fix your brother." Rita responds smirking, "So, we'll just use the money on you and I. I'm going to go change. We should go for pizza later. Sound yummy?"

"Sure."

"Perfect. I am going to close this door now before the men return."

"Thanks." Brit shrinks into her bath again. Her openness busted by her Mother. The second the door latches she reaches beside her to grab her cellphone from the toilet tank lid. Texting quickly she warns her Father of Mom being home. She would protect her Dad at all cost. She loved him. Every inch of him.

Forty miles away Keith Foxx looked at his text while driving. A good thing he did. He had planned on showing Mary where he and the kids lived. Her daughter Grace having already spent time there. That idea shot down quickly.

"You look distraught, Keith." Mary notes as he had read the text.

"Yeah. I'm not going to lie. Britney just informed me that my wife came home. Says for two days. I had thought about treating you to my world a bit more. Maybe fix dinner for you and Grace. I guess that thought is moot."

"That is very sweet of you. You can join us for dinner at the farm. I will cook though."

Keith puckers shooting glances between Mary and the highway. Pondering he wondered what Rita might think of Mary. Would that be a mistake to introduce them? How could Rita even be bothered knowing that Keith allowed her to go play whenever she wanted. The love lingered but the reality was they had grown apart.

"You know what? We're going to my house. I want you to meet Rita."

Mary's eyes bulge, "You would want me to meet your wife?"

Behind them Grace stares with disbelief. Knowing her Mother's feelings growing for Keith. Meeting his wife might destroy her.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Grace leans forward to express.

Mary still had no idea how much her daughter knew. Yet, she did encourage her Mother to further her desires toward Keith. She was happy that her daughter approved. But, how much could she reveal to her without Grace objecting?

"Yes. She does not know about us. I would feel awkward. Britney and Lance might get upset that I am intruding on your family."

Keith chuckles, "You certainly don't know my kids. They know that Rita and I are this close to getting divorced. Too be honest Rita has a good number of men she plays around with. Some I probably don't even know about."

Mary appears stunned. Her right hand moving up to hide her surprise. Fingers touching her lips.

"And, you allow this to occur?"

"Don't go looking at me like I'm the Devil. She would do it even if I asked her not too. Besides you and I have talked about my type of relationship."

Mary quickly uses a finger as if to silence Keith. Fearing what Grace might hear. Grace was absorbed with her cell. Without her Mother knowing she was texting her would be boyfriend if given the chance. In the distance her admirer Kyle was trying to be a gentleman. Grace would not have that. Regardless of her texting Grace peps up to leer at her Mom.

"Stop trying to hide things. I know you have feelings for each other. I'm ok with that. For the record Mother I know more than you do. Britney and I are very close. We discuss...things."

Mary looks haunted by her daughters admission, "Things? Such as?"

"Boys. Home life. She's told me about her Mom. I knew long ago that Mr. Foxx liked you. Certainly before you did."

Pausing to process her words Mary darts her beautiful eyes toward Keith, "Is this true? My daughter has been corrupted?"

Keith hides his reaction looking in his side mirror and turning on the left turn signal to switch lanes. Just like the topic.

"Maybe you should meet my wife. You might get a sense of what I deal with."

Mary fidgets in her seat facing forward once more. This giving Grace the chance to snap a picture of her cleavage as she tugs her dress outward for a more risqué photo. Kyle would love her for her bravery.

Awaiting Kyle's reply to her picture Grace enters their conversation again, "I am an adult Mother. It is not as if you have not sinned of late. Yes, I know. Like I said I'm okay with it. I know how unhappy you are with Father. You have my blessing to..."

Mary pivots in her seat fuming, "YOUR BLESSING? What I have done is none of your business young lady. I will repent for my actions."

"That's going to be an every day thing. We both know you can't stop thinking about Mr. Foxx."

Keith smirks at their battle. Grace defending him made him smile. Mary was only in denial. She would come around once it all sinks in. She had already sworn to open up to Keith sexually once Isaiah was out of the picture. She wanted a new life she was just scared of it. That and of her daughter feeling ashamed of her. Of course that would never be the case.

"Stop with the Mr. Foxx stuff. Call me Keith."

Grace presses her lips into a smug smile toward her Mother, "Can we agree not to disagree? Mom? I love you. You can say and do whatever you want in front of me. I will never betray you. Father will not know from my lips. I swear."

Mary felt uneasy yet wanted to believe in her daughter. She worried in her soul just how much her daughter had truly grown up.

"Who are you texting?" Mary discovers her daughters cell buzz.

"Kyle. You remember him from the barn dance."

"I do. I was unaware you were furthering your friendship."

"I like Kyle. If he asks me to be his girlfriend I intend to say yes. Prom is coming up at school. I hope he will be my date. Should he ask me."

Keith opts to enter the fray, "He might want to go to his Prom. If I were you I'd ask him first. That would commit him to your school's Prom."

Mary groans in a huff, "Have I no say in this?"

Grace and Keith eye each other as Keith winks at her through the mirror. In a synchronized reply both say, "NO!"

Mary wanted to retaliate but chose to blush and smile away from Keith's eye contact. She rather enjoyed losing.

"I will ask him now." Grace grew ballsy. Typing away Mary manages a glare toward Keith. All she could do was sigh. Keith was so handsome.

"So, we're 20 miles from home." Keith points at a mileage indicator sign along the highway, "Can you manage your emotions and come meet my wife?"

"Do I have a say in this at least?"

Again both Grace and Keith manage a united, "NO!"

"Then I will be polite. Unless she is not."

"I'm at a point in my life where she needs to know where our relationship stands Mary. She's gone all but two days a week any more."

"Should I not know where you and I stand Keith?"

Grace yelps and hops in her seat, "Kyle said yes. To being my Prom date."

"See! That's how it's done." Keith grins.

Grace dances with jubilation then offers a lingering response to her Mother's question, "Can I answer Mom's question Keith?"

He chuckles, "Go for it."

"Mom? You're Keith's bitch now."

Mary raises her eye brows, "Excuse me? Young Lady that word is..."

Keith reaches over and grabs Mary by the arm. Dragging her toward him as he darted his gaze toward traffic and her. Leaning toward Mary he pulls her into a kiss. Mary melted. Her palm caressing Keith's left cheek.

"Eyes on the road Kids." Keith hears Grace as he accidently crosses the center line. Luckily no one was in the other lane at the time. Before letting Mary go he straightens out then returns for another kiss. Mary had to fan herself and blush. Once released she settles into her seat and stares at Keith. Her eyes bright and excited.

"What were you saying Mom?" Grace giggles.

"You hush." Mary sheepishly grins.

Keith points at Mary and mouths the words, "My bitch."

Mary nibbles her lip and returns with a silent, "Your bitch."

The rest of the ride was giddy. Keith had Mary where he wanted her. His thoughts turning to Rita's inevitable reaction. She had no idea that he and Mary were getting close. Rita would need to accept the situation. Hopefully his kids would stand by him.

An hour later they had dropped off the rental van and switched back to Keith's pickup truck. All three cramming into the cab.

Back at the Foxx household Britney had gotten dressed and traipsed about texting with friends Cryssa, Tara, and Nancy. Now wearing a crème colored crochet romper that revealed her skin beneath vividly. She opted to challenge her Mother's thoughts on her attire. As an adult Brit felt the need to make her Mother realize the fact more. The frilly shorts expressing the curves of her butt cheeks ever so slightly. The one piece showing off her entire back down to the waist. Her breasts see through save for around the nipples where the crochet disguised a bit more. The same of her crotch and butt crack area. Otherwise the world could see her every inch of flesh.

Joining Rita in the living room where her Mother paraded about in a towel after a much needed shower. The towel barely covering her luscious body. She had chosen to pick up the living room of abandoned dishes and beer cans. Her family slobs she considered. Turning to haul the garbage to the kitchen she eyes Britney.

"I don't recall you owning that...doily?"

Brit twists in step proudly antagonizing her Mom, "I bought it the other day. My friends Nancy and Cryssa went shopping. I tagged along."

"I see. Your Father give you money?"

"No. I embezzled from our carwash fund." She sticks her tongue out and presses her lips around it expecting to be scolded.

"Okay. Don't get into trouble. I might have to go buy one of those. Too cute."

Britney looked at Rita with surprise, "You're not going to tell me to go change?"

"No. I give up. You're too much like me."

Britney wanted to disagree. But, the more she pondered it, Rita was right.

Rita discards her trash in the Kitchen waste basket and pulls the full trash bag out, twist tying the bag. Stepping to the back door with it she opens up and steps outside. Still in her towel she literally walks out to the back alley where their trash cans were. Britney amazed by her Mother's brazen actions.

Reaching the trash cans Rita looks over and spots her neighbors Chuck and Chloe hauling in groceries from the garage. Chloe ahead of Chuck he looks over and notes Rita. Rita grins devilishly and feigns losing her towel. Hitting the ground Rita pauses in step and stands up straight. Biting her nail she shivers enough to toss her beautiful tits about for Chuck to ogle.

Chuck swallowed dryly then looked toward Chloe who had unlocked the back door and had gone inside. At least she hadn't seen Rita. Of course a quick glare to his right he observes Britney standing in the back doorway of her home. Wagging a finger at Chuck. He had to smirk.

Rita bends over letting Chuck witness her curvy bottom as she picks up her towel and puts it back on. Slowly walking back to her home. Their eye contact inseparable. Brit found this curious.

"Don't ever tell me to behave." Britney smirks with raised brow.

"I felt evil. What can I say?"

"How about, I hope my daughter grows up to be just like me?"

Rita frowns and pinches her daughters doily patterned romper directly over her chest. Pulling it aside to see her daughters nipple, "We both know you already have. I'm not naïve."

"Guys love my nipples." Brit offers a shocked glare over her brow as she looks at her Mother's hand.

"That makes two of us." Rita winks and heads inside. On her way past Britney she feels her daughters hand lash out and slap her Mother on the butt cheek.

"Well now!" Rita turns and the two wrestle in the kitchen. Their battle filled with laughter and emotional ties. It had been far too long since they had bonded. In their giggles Rita loses her towel again and goes without remorse. She intended to make her daughter pee.

The front door opens without hearing it. Keith Foxx stepping inside to hear the women laughing and squealing at the same time. Behind him terrified at even being here Mary and Grace Ruuthouse felt out of place. Keith grimaces worried of what was going on.

Suddenly, out of the kitchen ran Britney, her romper all awry. Her nipples both exposed through her twisted outfit. She was holding her Mother's towel. Seeing the new arrivals Brit quickly covered herself.

Giving chase Rita Foxx stormed in behind Britney hugging her and trying to obtain her towel. In her retrieval process Rita realizes her situation. Standing proudly as Britney hands the towel behind her Rita sizes up Mary and Grace. With a bitter glare she refuses to get dressed. This was her home. Even she had never brought another man home.

"You going to get dressed?" Keith shakes his head.

Grimly Rita wraps her towel about herself and merely holds it tight.

"Who have we here?" Rita knew but expected an introduction.

"This is Mary Ruuthouse. Her daughter Emily Grace."

Grace swiftly excuses herself as Britney motions for her to join her in the safety of her bedroom. It was there that Grace admits to asking Kyle to be her Prom date and his acceptance. The girls were giddy at the news.

In the living room Rita attempts to offer a hesitant hand shake. Mary blushing at her near nudity.

"Forgive our unexpected intrusion." Mary lowers her gaze.

"Don't be. My husband is his own person. He has a right to have friends." She emphasizes with a bit of scrutiny.

"Not my friend. My lover." Keith grumbles pulling Mary forward to his side. Mary felt like fainting. She prayed the woman wouldn't attack her.

"Lover?" Rita looked pale suddenly. She had no clue that Keith was actually looking for another mate. She however couldn't fault him. Although her jealous was still evident.

"That's right. I expect you to be nice. You know what I let you do. So nothing you have to say means a thing."

Nodding wryly Rita agrees, "Welcome to...our home."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12