Britney Ch. 45: Hail Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"Not for much longer." He expresses with a glint of control.

"Oh?"

Rita freezes in expression. In her heart she knew this would happen one day. Here it was. Would he go so far as ask for a divorce right in front of her? Or, wait until later. Pouty she restrains herself.

"I'll go get dressed." Rita decides to at least attempt respect. As she turns Mary opens up unexpectedly.

"You do not have to. This is your home."

Rita was taken by surprise. Hesitantly she holds her ground. Mary taking the risk of moving her free arm upward to caress Keith's abdomen. A sparkle in her eye at his strength. Keith merely eyed Rita.

"I don't know what to say." Rita shrugs with a depressed expression.

Keith had plenty to say, "We'll discuss this later. If you want to stay on my good side you'll be nice and do something for me."

A curious eye brow peaks, "Always."

"You and Mary are about the same size. Go through your closet and find at least three outfits she can borrow until I can buy her brand new. My unemployment checks about gone."

"No word about returning to work?" Rita acts concerned.

"Bills are paid. Just not much left right now. I won't depend on your money from here on out."

"If you need to I'm not opposed. For the kids."

"Only for the kids. I'll get a job. Put in about 12 resumes. Somebody will bite. Talk about that later too. Do what I said. Something sexy. Nothing too wholesome."

Mary flared her eyes at his words. A bit of moistness between her thighs. Rita felt the same. She loved it when Keith grew intense. Something both women had in common. "Care to follow me?" Rita motioned toward their bedroom.

Before stepping away Keith stops Mary and bends over lifting the woman's skirt.

"Let Mary shower and shave her legs. Brush out her hair and trim her ends. Pubes go away. Soft and silky. Understood?" He leers at Mary who nods faintly.

Rita winced at his commands. Pampering another woman, least of all her competition felt miserable. Still, she admired her husbands authority. She had overlooked it for so long that it brought back memories.

"This way, Mary."

Trembling Mary Ruuthouse trailed along behind Rita. Showing Mary the restroom she ushers her in.

"Shower and shave your legs. I'll be back in a bit." Rita hands her a washcloth and a new razor. Pointing out shampoos and such on a shelving within the shower stall.

"Thank you. I'm so sorry." Mary looked weepy.

"Don't be." Rita sighs, "It's my own fault. Sure, I'm a little upset but It will pass. If you're my husbands future so be it." She starts to turn then decides to ask, "Aren't you married as well?"

"Yes." Mary lowers her gaze, feeling empathy.

"Britney told me he went to Ohio, right?"

"Iowa. Yes. With my Mother-in-law and my young son Daniel. They will be gone for a month."

"Are you planning on divorcing your husband?"

"If I must. Forgive me for having feelings for what is yours."

"He hasn't really been mine for awhile now. Get cleaned up. If you need my help just ask. As weird as that is."

"I shall."

Rita leaves and closes the door. She discovers Keith standing in Britney's bedroom doorway. Talking to the kids. Easing next to him Rita looks in at Britney and Grace. Grace had already switched into some of Britney's clothing. A light grey tank top without a bra and tight white shorts. Her long flowing red hair being brushed out by Britney.

"I guess I've been pretty naïve after all." Rita huffs.

Keith eyes his wife and motions her toward their own bedroom across the hall. Rita leading the way Keith shuts the door behind them. Once concealed Keith steps behind Rita who had began to faintly weep. Throwing his arms around his wife he hugs her from behind.

"Where did I go so wrong?" Rita sniffs trying to keep her composure. Before another word Keith peels her towel from her grasp and forceful turns her to face him. Her eyes react with uncertainty.

"Listen to me very closely." He directs as she quivers in step, "You live your life like you do every day. So will I. I like Mary. It remains to be seen how well she can adapt to the changes I insist upon. That and how well she copes once Isaiah gets back home. I'm hoping he finds a gal in Iowa. That would make things easier."

"She says that she has a young son. That might prove your undoing." Rita fidgets.

"I'll deal with this a step at a time. You owe me big and you know it. So treat her well and respect my decisions. Help me transform her."

Sighing heavily as he grips her upper arms she nods, "I hope she can shave her own pubes. I really don't want to do that for her."

"I'll do it. Get to work on the wardrobe. Nothing but the best. Am I clear?"

"Yep. Crystal. One question." She pauses to breath, "I presume both Britney and Lance know everything?"

"Brit for quite awhile. Lance fairly recently. Treat Grace like she's your own. Hear me?" "I heard you."

He drags her close into an intimate hug. Her chest crushing against his. His hands roaming her spine lovingly. Rita Foxx wanted to cry but couldn't. Something kept her emotions in check. Eyes flaring she feels his crotch increase in its boldness.

"Some things never change." She exhales on his shoulder.

He releases her and disrobes. She eyes his stripping down with interest. Amused by his beastly erection poised before her. She kneels in front of him prepared to give him a blowjob. The second she reaches to fondle him he turns away.

"Get busy."

Opening the door he marches in all of his glory directly in front of Britney's opened doorway. Grace and Britney both dropping their jaws. A snapped look across the hall at her kneeling Mother Britney felt sad. Rita had resorted to letting her tears flow.

Keith entered the unlocked bathroom door and ripped open the sliding Plexiglas. Mary soaped up and flaring her gaze his way. Easing aside to allow him entry he drags her into his body and kisses her long and hard. Dipping her back into the cascade of water.

Her hair drenched he blindly locates the shampoo and Literally washes her hair. Kissing all along. This intimacy made Mary moan and fall very much in love.

Once washed and conditioned, Keith bathed her head to toe. Crouching in front of her he lathers up her pubic hair and forces her to lean back against the shower wall and watch him. With careful attention he trims her bush with thin snips until he could shave her with a straight razor. She whimpered at his tenderness. His fingers delicately maneuvering around her pussy for a silky smooth appearance. Once satisfied Keith abandons the razor and rinses her with a showerhead extension.

She yelps at the water pressure colliding with her clitoris. Keith prying her lips to get a more aggressive shot. Mary had never experienced a showerhead such as this. Used to a mere bathtub. He made her squeal loudly before discarding the wand and burying his face between her thighs. Eating and fingering her until she nearly loses her balance. Just before she cums Keith stops and stands towering over her. Yanking her to kiss him long and hard. Tasting her pussy on his breath.

Parting he presses his forehead against hers, "Shave your legs. I'll send Rita in to cut your hair. Rinse back off and walk naked into the room on the other side of that wall. Am I clear?"

"What of Grace? She must think so badly of me right now."

"Not even. Get used to this kind of freedom Mary. Obey me."

Nodding as he kisses her one last time with an escape of her tugged lower lip, he steps out of the shower. Closing the door he walks dripping wet out into the hall. Noting only Grace sitting on Britney's bed with a thin smile. Winking at Grace he strokes his cock twice before turning to his bedroom. Hearing sobs Keith spots Britney watching her Mother in the closet sifting through clothing. She was out of his direct sight.

Smug Keith motions Britney into the hallway. Reaching her Father Keith grips his daughter by her shoulders and nudges her down in front of him. Eyes bulging Brit shivers. It had been awhile since Keith had allowed her to touch him. Poised into a crouch Britney opens her jaws wide and sucks her Father's cock a total of six times before he waves her away.

Turning to Grace he encourages her to join them in the hallway. The stunning redhead bobs her body like a geek before jumping up and racing to Britney's side. Right there in the bedrooms opened doorway he lets both girls suck his dick and lick his balls. All Rita had to do was leave the closet and glance over. Or, for Mary to be done and step out of the bathroom. The risk was great but Keith felt like God suddenly.

Finally, he hears the shower cease and stops the pouting girls below. Pointing at them to head back into Brit's bedroom. Once the girls rise and vacate the hallway Keith shuts their door softly.

Choosing now to enter the Master bedroom. Easing behind Rita he rubs his dick along her ass crack. She freezes and sighs, "Sloppy seconds?"

"Bend over."

She coos suddenly and does so. Feeling her Husband penetrate her with a sensual entry. Slow and deep. Her mouth opening with a tender acceptance. His dick always felt lovely when gently brushing her G-spot.

"Mary will be in shortly. Cut her hair. Dress her. No panties. Only a sheer bra." He slides in and out of Rita lovingly. Her lips curling at his soft entry then departure.

"I wish I could hate you." She huffs.

"Not going to happen."

Hearing the bathroom door open Mary cautiously exits the steamy room and grits her teeth. Noting Britney's door shut helped. A soft shuffle next door she looks in to see Keith still nude. Rita as well as she carries a pair of hangers out of her closet.

"Oh my." Mary whines at everyone so boldly stripped down.

Rita smiles at Mary, "Come on in. Don't be shy. Keith? Go get a kitchen chair. I'll grab a sheet to catch her hair. Scissors in my sewing kit in the linen closet."

Keith acknowledges his Wife and steps to the door. In passing Mary he stops and grabs her chin to kiss her yet again. This time right in front of Rita. The second he peels away Rita smirks, "Lucky you." Then, brushes past Mary to gather her things.

Less than a minute later both returned to the bedroom. Sheet spread on the floor neatly, chair centered Mary took her seat and allowed Rita to take over. Shivering at the chill in the air. Keith crouches before Mary and holds her hands, "I'll be just outside. You don't come out until your hair is done. Rinse off, dry off and let Rita dress you. Apply make up."

He eyes Rita.

"I got this. She's going to be stunning."

Mary whimpers, "Wait. What if Grace steps out and see's you naked?"

"I had Rita tell the girls to stay in the bedroom. Don't worry."

Rita narrows her eyes at Keith. No he hadn't. She would go along with his lie. For now. Shooing him away Rita snips the scissors toward him. He scowls and leaves the bedroom. Closing the door behind him.

Mary was at the mercy of Rita Foxx.

Making certain Mary wasn't going to step out unexpectedly he listened to their idle chatter. Once convinced it was safe Keith silently opens Britney's door and enters it.

Leaving the door wide open. Walking to the girls he nudges his daughter back to lay on her mattress. Reaching down he easily peels the loose fitting rompers shorts to reveal her sexy little pussy. Right in front of Grace he penetrates his daughter and fucks her. Hips thrusting harder and harder. The second Britney begins to moan Grace dives next to her head and clamps her hand over Brit's mouth.

Keith admired the girls commitment to him. Britney concealed her moans as he continued. Holding her ankles wide for a deeper penetration.

Grace leans in whispering into her besties ear, "I want some."

Brit darts her eyes toward her as Grace lifts her palm just enough to reply, "Mine. All mine. Get your own."

Keith stood amused and gunned it. Her moans escalating until Grace was forced to grab a pillow and suffocate her to a degree. All while singlehandedly texting Kyle that she was horny. Grace was dripping wet at this adventure.

Feeling ready to detonate Keith pulls out of Brit in a hurry. Grabbing Grace he drags her by the foot to face him. Forcing her to let him peel her shorts to her knees he straddles the girl by placing one foot on the mattress. He then begins jerking off over her sweet little pink pussy. Grace whimpers knowing her Mom could step out at any time. Giggling Brit feeling evil smothered Grace with the pillow. Getting even.

In less than thirty seconds Keith Foxx peppered the redhead's thighs. Tickling her clit with his thumb. Emily Grace yanked the pillow aside pouting. Without warning Britney used the girls cell and snapped a picture of her cum splattered thighs. Grace drops her jaw and begs as Brit feigns sending the picture to Kyle. Taunting her with expressions of "I'm so going to."

Keith snapped his fingers and pointed at his cock. Both girls leapt to their feet and dropped to their knees. Taking turns draining Keith of his leftovers. Once their tongues wagged at him for more he leans forward and guides their faces together. The two girls kissed and shared his taste.

Keith claimed Grace's cell and takes another picture of them kissing. Breaking them up by showing Grace the picture. Her eyes bulging she starts chuckling, "Now this one I'll send Kyle."

Keith stroked their hair and winked at them as he ventured out into the hallway. Again closing the door. With only seconds to lean against the wall and fold his arms.

Mary opens the Master bedroom door and shyly smiles at Keith on her way to rinse the hair from her body. Rita posing with her back against the threshold waiting.

"You know, I really like this side of you."

"Tell me that when you aren't holding a deadly weapon." He smirks.

"How about I take the girls for pizza and give you two some time together? I was going to treat Brit anyway."

"Perfect."

"Should I skip dressing her until later?" Rita hikes a brow.

"Good idea. I'll take her for drinks later. You can babysit."

"Little too late to babysit our young adults."

"True."

Mary finishing returns to witness them talking. Keith nods at Rita then moves in to toss a squealing Mary over his shoulder. The woman fearful of her daughter running to her aid. Hauling Mary through the threshold he tosses her on the bed. Rita swooping in to remove the clothing she had prepared.

Keith mounted Mary, laying over her and destroying her emotions with a passionate kiss. Rita had to admire his ferocity. Invading his moment Rita leans over the bed and pats her Husband on the ass.

"Taking the girls for pizza. You two have fun."

His hips aligned up for insertion at Rita's pat. Plunging in as Mary breathlessly cried out into his mouth. Deciding on a short dress Rita filtered it over her body like a sheet drifting sensually. Aqua in color. Strapless and cleavage bursting. Zero undies.

Stopping just long enough to enjoy her Husbands mad thrusting. His balls crushing with each impact on Mary's thighs. Fanning herself Rita left the room. Door wide open as she carefully coaxed the girls from their room. The giggling trio leaving the house. It was obvious Grace knew this was happening. Rita had plenty of questions.

two hours later the front door opens and in walks Keith's son Lance. Thinking nothing of his arrival but his stomach growling he heads for the kitchen. Then, stopped cold as he heard loud shrill cries of orgasm.

"Good grief. Britney must be fucking Dad again."

Wandering cautiously toward his Parents bedroom he leans against the threshold. Feeling smug he chuckles, "Really? Leaving the door open? What if Mom came home and caught you with Dad?"

Keith snaps a glare at his son. Lance quickly realizing that it wasn't his sister beneath him. "I'll just run away from home now."

Lance bolted away. Stepping outside in a hurry he freezes. In the driveway sat his Mother's car. Exiting were Rita, Britney, and Grace.

"There's my beautiful boy." Rita smiles warmly.

"MOM!" He sweats darting his gaze from the girls back at the house.

Britney wiggles ahead of her Mother and lifts her Brother's chin, "Relax. Mom knows."

"We have leftover pizza." Rita waves the carrier out box under Lance's nose.

Claiming it he watches Mother and Daughter head inside. Lagging behind Grace was still texting Kyle. Reaching lance she looks up.

"Are they done yet?"

Lance winced shaking his head as she passes him.

"This family is so fucked up."

Pizza smelled good though.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12