Britney Ch. 47: Madame Butterfly

Story Info
Keith opens Mary wide. Rita has a hand in it. Tongue too.
4.7k words
4.64
11.1k
7
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 47 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

12:30 A.M.

Misery's Pub was open and it's clientele thriving. No matter what night it was the local bar did a substantial business. Tonight the patrons were about to be introduced to someone new to the scene. Someone stepping out of her cocoon for the very first time. While one Monarch leads another spreads her wings.

Keith Foxx opened the front door and held it open for Mary Ruuthouse to shyly enter. In her entire life she had never stepped foot in any form of public drinking establishment. The closest being her Brother-in-law's back shed where he brewed corn whiskey until caught. That was shortly after marrying her Husband Isaiah. Years ago.

Stepping through Keith closes the door and sizes up the crowd. Quite a few people he didn't recognize. Yet, one person most certainly drew his attention. From a corner table came a shrill whistle and a wave over.

Grinning at the discovery Keith took Mary by the hand and led her through the crowd. Reaching the table he chuckled, "Little late for you to be boozing it up ain't it Ellis?"

Ellis Dupree the local tow truck service driver shrugs, "Slow night. Decided to take advantage of it."

"Smart. Get liquored up just to drive weaving all over the road. Can't wait to hear what your pickup has to say about you towing their vehicle sloshed."

"Reckon so. Who is this?" Ellis looks Mary over while rubbing his chin.

"Obviously not my wife. Much better than she will ever be. This is Mary."

Ellis attempts to stand, claiming her hand to kiss it. His lips pressing a bit too hard on her knuckles. She felt his teeth enter the fray. Wincing she tries to be cordial.

"Wait! I know her. The Mennonite lady. What happened to her dress and bonnet?"

"Tucked away until she goes home. This here is the new and improved Mary." Keith twirls her in step by her hand. Ellis immediately eying her flesh at the sides, barely hidden if you can even call it that by thin shoe laces crisscrossing her hips. From skirt hem to armpits all he saw was skin. Milky white and soft.

"Those are some shoe laces you got there."

"They might just come untied before the night is over." Keith sits down in a chair and pulls Mary to sit in his lap. His hands rubbing her back and right leg.

Mary shivered in silence. Looking about at men eyeballing her from all directions. It was intimidating that so many were taking interest in her. Lust was such a wicked beast. Yet, she did rather enjoy being the center of attention. Her life with Husband Isaiah left her with few options concerning feeling beautiful or desired. Tonight she sensed both. She was both.

"Everyone is staring at me." She wiggles gently in Keith's lap in order to whisper into his ear against the loud music on the sound system. Music that she always condemned as evil. Yet, it did have a vibe that made her body react to it. In another time and place she might consider herself possessed by it. Maybe she was. That or Keith Foxx was the Devil himself. She knew one thing. Prayer after tonight would be needed. Forgiveness requested.

"They should be staring at you. You're drop dead gorgeous. Stop thinking you're not. Hiding all these years behind your religion and upbringing only kept you from noticing. See what you've been missing?"

She trembles and caresses his cheek for his compliments. Even though he was correct the lustful eyes made her tense. Upbringing yes. Her parents were so against the flesh that she barely knew her own body until she married Isaiah. Religion was important but not as important to her as some things. She felt blessed and cursed all the same.

Blessed with beautiful children. Cursed by not being able to live life to its fullest. This dress she wore had very little material. Her skin was allowed to feel the breeze. Eyes were unlacing her as she sat there. Wanting to grow closer toward Keith she took this risk. He himself took greater risks by exposing her to his wife. That must have taken so much out of him. She could never let Isaiah know. His wife must hate her so. Yet, here she was. Regardless of Rita Foxx and her feelings on the matter. Mary wanted more from life. She just needed to relax and embrace Keith. This could be her future. If she failed Keith and his expectations she might not get another chance.

Isaiah Ruuthouse although loved was her past. She felt the freedom instantly upon him boarding his train. Her daughter being on her side helped. Although it stressed her just how much her daughter Grace had grown. She too was not the wholesome God faring young woman she led her to believe. They would certainly need to talk more. Not this night however. Tonight was in the hands and attentions of Keith Foxx.

"You still with me Mary?" Keith fans his palm in front of her eyes.

Mary smiles then blushes, "Yes. I am just taking this all in. Forgive me. Thank you for considering me gorgeous. I want to be. I have just never known the feeling of truly being considered that. I cannot lie. I am quite intimidated. Every male here is wishing they were you."

"Of course they do. Right Ellis?" He snaps his fingers toward the overweight man. Ellis was lost looking at Mary's legs.

"Oh, yea! I'd love to have a sexy lady like you in my lap." He knew that was impossible. Ellis Dupree was far from handsome. Average at best for his age and portliness.

Keith rubs her legs, fingers slipping up under the hem of her dress. A tender tickle of his pinky along her inner thigh gave her the shivers. Eyes livening up with a vengeance. Her expression the look of awe. Yet desire.

"Go over and sit in his lap. Let him do what I just did."

Her eyes tremble, "Your finger just touched my--"

"Pussy? Why yes it did." He remarks loud enough for Ellis to hear him. Ellis turned pale suddenly.

"You wish to let your friend do the same?" She fidgets, the man was repulsive she thought. Nice. Just not Keith Foxx by any means.

"Go on. Slip on over there. Start by stepping behind him. Rub his shoulders. Hug him from behind. Let him feel your tits on his neck. Bend over and let those guys behind Ellis check that cute ass of yours out. Don't rush this. Stimulate."

Swallowing faintly she takes a deep breath and stands up. Taking the time to carefully press her dress back into place. In doing so Keith reaches over and slaps her hand. Her eyes study his response then watch as he tugs the dress up a bit more to where it had crunched up in her seated position.

"Never look too neat. Sexy is as sexy does. Guys love to see a girl not worried about anything. No inhibitions. Clothing is the last thing you need to stress over."

"As you wish. I will keep that in mind."

Mary takes a moment to lean over and kiss him on the lips. Tenderly. Then, she was off. Ever so awkwardly. Noting the three men clustered together holding their beer mugs. Sipping and winking at her over the glass. She merely flared her eyes and nibbled her lower lip.

Stepping behind Ellis she trails her fingers up his arm to his shoulder. Once facing him she squeezes both of his shoulders with zest. Not roughly, not tenderly. Just enough to make Ellis sigh.

"Oh, she's got a nice grip." He grins toward Keith. Keith had crossed his legs and sat back with a swaggered poise. As he does a Waitress approaches that Keith also knew. A young busty brunette with a passion for too much make-up. Her lipstick alone was a red light district.

"Need a drink Keith?"

"Pitcher of Bud for me and Ellis. Let's try a Fuzzy Navel for Mary."

"Got it. Be right back Handsome."

"Thanks Vic." Victoria her full name.

Watching the Waitress wiggle away in her tight black mini skirt had his attention. He did it on purpose to see Mary's reaction. Mary notes his lingering gaze toward the twenty something beauty. For some reason she chose to ignore it. If the attention waned from her that meant she was not doing something right. She would need to find ways to keep Keith devoted. She knew he was a good man. If not with lust in his eyes at all times.

Bending over Ellis Mary entangles her arms around his chest. Her breasts jiggling about and molding to both sides of his neck. The cozy cushions making Ellis beam.

"That there is really nice." He pats her forearms then caressing them with his palms.

Her eyes brighten at the sensations. Consistently studying Keith. His gaze now returned toward her actions. With an intimidating glare he lets her know to continue.

"What was the most important word I used earlier Mary?"

She ponders a moment recalling, "Stimulate?"

"That's my girl. Stimulate the men around you. Not just Ellis. Convince me you want the life I offer you. Show me what you've missed by living out there in the middle of nowhere."

"I want you Keith Foxx. I am trying."

Ellis rubs her arm a bit more briskly, "He knows you are Mary. You're doing fine."

She smiles and hugs Ellis tighter, going so far as to kiss him on the cheek. Deciding next to wiggle her ass if not a tad cardboard. She had yet to truly learn how to move fluidly. Sexy would come. For the moment the word was just flesh. The guys behind her still admiring her curves.

"Stimulate." Keith taps his index finger on the table.

Mary examines her options then begins rolling her palms over the chest of Ellis. Hearing Keith's tapping she uses it as a voice that she was heading in the right direction. It seemed like he was tapping faster when she did something right. Slowing if she could be doing more.

Fanning her fingers her palms slip lower to rake her nails over his portly belly. Digging and dragging his T-shirt upward with her. Her breasts crushing more around his neckline. She went so far as to blow into his ear.

"Stimulate." Keith reminds her with a faster tap.

Lips puckered she moves in for the kill. Lips parting to warmly kiss and tug on his earlobe. The warmth made Ellis sigh loudly, "Now that's stimulating."

She smiles with her eyes toward Keith who stopped tapping to point at her with a wink. She knew she was on the right track. Therefore she continued sucking upon the ear of Ellis Dupree. Utilizing her tongue to trail along his inner ear. The sensations giving Ellis a strong shiver. This made Mary giggle.

"Good God Almighty. That stimulated me clear to my toes." He praises her.

"I am glad." She whispers.

Victoria returns with their drinks resting them on the table. Keith opening his wallet to pay her. While waiting Vic admires Mary.

"I love your dress."

Mary smiles and hugs Ellis tighter. Keith in turn lays a twenty dollar bill on her tray. Before she could depart Keith motions Victoria down for him to whisper something in her ear. The girl dropping her jaw at whatever he told her. Mary then observed Keith rub the girls ass. She allowed it. Why had he done that if he desired Mary herself? Mary could only learn what her thoughts absorbed. Keith looked at Mary the entire time.

Victoria eyes Mary as Keith whispers more. Smiling devilishly Victoria faces Keith then kisses him full on the lips. His hand slipping up the mini skirt to clutch her ass cheek. Mary grew jealous then just as quickly realized that Keith had done this for a reason. He wanted Mary to do the same. To feel that comfortable.

Victoria's kiss became steamy. It was obvious the girl found Keith attractive too. Once the kiss broke Victoria stood up fanning herself with an expression of, "Oh my God!" She then struts toward Mary. Leaning over her shoulder to whisper, "Stimulate."

Mary immediately smiled at Keith with a wince. He did that on purpose for certain. He wanted to express to Mary just how much more she should be doing. Mary felt the urge to look behind her at the men. Before Victoria stepped away Mary carefully grabs the girls arm.

"May I?"

Victoria looked stunned as Mary puckers her lips offering her a hint of her thoughts.

Victoria smirks, "Sure. Why not."

Mary for the first time ever kissed another girl with lustful inspiration. Their kiss succulent and improvised. Victoria showed her how to kiss properly. This led to the entire bar expelling words of praise. Their vocal choir spoke to her soul. This was what they wanted. This was definitely stimulating them.

Finally, Victoria broke their lip lock and smiled. Moving closer to rub her nose against Mary's for confirmation that she did good.

"Keep stimulating." Vic whispers.

"I'm trying. Still new to this."

"I get it. So should everyone else." Victoria hints with a wink.

Mary reads into her response, "I should kiss everyone?"

"That's up to you." Victoria departs to do her job.

Persistent finger tapping draws Mary back to Keith. Keith swigging his beer narrows his gaze toward Mary. He then lifts her Fuzzy Navel. Mary slithers from Ellis with a graceful caress that lingered over his shoulders. She moves to Keith who scoots his chair back and pats his lap. She starts to sit sideways but he stops her. Wiggling a finger negatively.

"No sitting like a lady. Stimulate." He takes her hand and draws her to his knees, "One leg on each side of mine. Facing me."

Her eyes admire his bulging crotch. Her thoughts running wild. She then carefully straddles his lap. Her legs to each side of his. Her skirt parted wide. She felt a rush of air along her moistness. Keith nodded his approval handing her the drink.

Lips to the straw Mary sipped the Fuzzy Navel. Her eyes immediately liking the taste. Sweet yet the alcohol evident. Her emotions flaring at Keith.

"Five more of those you might be more stimulating." He chuckles.

She looks around the room at men watching. Even the women took interest in her. None of them remotely repulsed by her behavior. Checking out crotches everywhere she realized the men all had erections. All due to her. Her pussy lubed up instantly.

It didn't help that Keith's palms were massaging her upper legs and slipping fingers beneath her skirt. His own legs parting to separate hers even more. At the right angle men could easily see her pussy. She knew it. It made her drink that much more enjoyable.

"Time's a ticking." Keith studies her, "Forty five minutes until last call."

"I should stimulate more?"

"You should stimulate a lot more. Lose yourself Mary."

"May I have the four other drinks?" She giggles.

"Funny you should mention that."

Victoria swoops in with four more Fuzzy Navels. Resting them on the table. The Waitress then returning for another kiss over Mary's shoulder. Mary graciously embraced her lips. While doing so Keith used her straw to draw some of her drink into it. He then eased Mary back slightly and dribbled the cool liquid over her cleavage.

Mary shivered at the coolness upon her flesh. Victoria noted Keith's decision and winks at him. Keith encouraging her to go after it. Parting lips Victoria pecked her way down Mary's throat and over her chest. Her tongue capturing the trickles. This made Mary gasp. Her eyes looking behind her as her head tilts back. Guys were devoted to her every move. Her every reaction. Their lust going so far as to see the men rubbing their erections. Was it for her or for Victoria? Both?

Leaving lipstick all across Mary's chest Victoria giggles and returns to Mary's lips for one last kiss.

"Keep it up. You're doing great." Vic whispers.

Departing left Mary so very alone suddenly. Keith returns to tapping his finger. Mary rising to reclaim her stolen drink. Deciding to quickly finish off her first and venturing to her second. They were so good she couldn't get enough.

Keith's left hand continued massaging her upper thigh. His fingers digging higher beneath her skirt. Thumb caressing her clit. With each brush her emotions grew to almost a whimper. It felt wonderful. She really wanted this man. Yet, he wanted her to offer her attentions to others. Too reach that goal she knew she would need to stimulate everyone to get Keith himself. All of these new experiences were stimulating herself just as much. Could it be that was his true goal? For her to be so stimulated that she would go crazy? Begging for him to take her? She was close to that already.

Making her own decision Mary reaches behind her and tugs her dress up higher.

Exposing her bare ass to the men behind her. It was obvious Keith knew the bar would let him get away with anything. She would take the risk of exposing herself further. Until he objected. If at all.

She heard faint whistles which made her blush and drink faster. Before long her second drink was gone. On to her third. Keith and Ellis consuming their pitcher just as fast. Mary in her seat decides to grind her hips. His thumb torturing her clit. She loved that people were watching her emotions changing as he did. Feeding on their own expressions.

Leaning in to kiss Keith she whispers, "You will make me..."

"Cum? More than once before we leave." He sneers.

Her eyes bulge as she sucks upon her straw. She was very close as it was.

"Stimulate." He looks at her with eye brows rising.

In her straddle she wasn't certain what else to do. Her only thought drove her to again reach behind her and guide her dress even higher. Her entire butt now out in plain view. The hem now above her thighs completely in front.

Keith enjoyed her expression. The alcohol obviously increasing her boldness. With a smirk he looks over at Ellis. Motioning his Buddy to move his chair behind Mary. Scooting away from the table he complied. Once behind her he sits down. Mary leering behind her at his arrival. The straw never leaving her lips.

Keith removes his thumb from her clit. Cradling her waist he stands up slowly and takes her for a short ride. Guiding her to leave his lap and lead her into the lap of Ellis Dupree. Her eyes flaring at her seating arrangement. Her pussy was now in full view of everyone that wanted to see it. Nestling back at Ellis' encouragement she continues sipping her Fuzzy Navel. Allowing Ellis to caress her legs from each side of his own.

People around them began to journey toward better angles to see her pussy. Her gaze flaring toward them with a bit of stress. So many took immediate interest. Keith stood up looking down at Mary. His towering nature making her peer up with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm going to go take a piss. When I get back I better see you stimulating everyone." He then uses his arms to associate the entire bar, "Everyone."

Nodding ever so softly as her drink runs dangerously low she watches him vanish. She wasn't sure what to do. Turning to Ellis she lays her cheek against his.

"How do I satisfy him? I will do anything."

"Falling hard for the Foxx aren't you?" Ellis probes.

"Yes. I want to be his."

"You are doing great. Just a piece of advice?" He waits for her to beg for knowledge, "Shocking Keith is important. You have to totally let go. Look around you Mary. Every guy here would fuck you if you let them. If Keith let them. Is this the kind of life worth the love of one man?"

"For Keith. Yes. I accept my fate."

"What do you think would shock ole Keith then? Before he comes back."

She considers the worst she could muster on her own. Without Keith telling her what to do. Sitting forward she sits her empty glass on the table and claims her fourth. Drinking it swiftly. Everyone around her essentially acknowledging her desire to get drunk fast. Her head was spinning as it was. Finally, she peels from his lap and stands up. Swaying ever so slightly. To the music.

Eying the audience she stammers a bit away from Ellis with a promise to return. She then graciously stepped from guy to guy and questioned them.

"Am I stimulating you?"

"Hell yes." leading to, "Definitely." to "You should take the dress off."

Admiring her dress up to her waist as it was she puckers. She was half way there as it was. Her thoughts troubled she approaches some of the women. With a concerned look she asks around, "Do I offend you?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12