Britney Ch. 47: Madame Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their replies ranging from, "Not at all." to "Have fun Sweetie." to "If my Man likes you I'd take you home."

A case of the giggles made her clutch that particular woman's arm with a whispered, "I'll keep that in mind." The woman's Man patted Mary on the ass. His girl followed suit. With a blush Mary eyes the Men's Room awaiting Keith. Where was he?

With a snap decision she points around the room and warns everyone, "I'll be right back."

She then teeters toward the Men's room. Every guy she passed reached out and rubbed her ass. She smiled at them and giggled. The booze was certainly in her system now.

Reaching the Men's Room she eyes Victoria at the bar and decides to claim one more quick kiss. The girl laughing and offering a tongue flick amongst girls. Mary's experiences were making her aware of all that her life had kept from her. There was no going back. She would have Keith Foxx.

Barging into the bathroom she discovers Keith standing at a urinal. He twists his neck to see her entrance and chuckles. He could tell she was riding a hard tipsy.

Rushing toward his side she reaches her left hand in to hold his eight inch behemoth. "Let me help you." She snickers wrinkling her nose.

Stroking him as he pissed he had to laugh.

"Stimulating me?"

"Is it working?" She sighs.

"Of course. Shouldn't you be out there stimulating?"

"Keith? They want me to take my dress off."

"Do they now?"

"Yes. I think I need help with that." She continues stroking his cock forcing multiple trickles of piss. It was impossible to finish like that. Finally, Keith removes her hand and holds her from the side until he finishes. He then puts his beast away and zips up. She pouts at his retreat.

Facing her he guides her backwards to the sinks giving him space to wash his hands. Once clean he looks at her, "Reckon I need a towel." He then reaches down and lifts her dress up over her head and arms. Feeling her nudeness Mary shivers. Her nipples missiles ready to fire.

"I'm naked."

"Yes you are." He twirls her in step then hugs her from behind. She melts in his grasp, "Stimulate." He then nudges her forward with a slap on the ass. Her squeal was heard just outside the door.

Opening the bathroom door she takes a deep breath and marches forth boldly. Proud of herself. She was making Keith happy. The second she steps into full view the Bartender calls out, "Last Call for Alcohol."

The room groans, knowing their showgirl was on borrowed time. Behind her at a distance Keith held her dress over his shoulder. He stood back and watched. Mary bouncing from guy to guy letting them paw her up. Even the women had their chances. Applause increased with each Man that touched her.

She began dancing almost like a ballerina. Glee filling her spirit. Mary had stepped from her cocoon. The Butterfly was free.

A Bouncer rolled up on Keith. A short but stocky bald man of Cuban heritage, "She's something else Bro."

"Sure is Basil. You throwing us out?"

"Naaa! Waiting to see what you got."

"What I got?" He looks at the Cuban queerly.

"Come on Man. Not what I mean." He chuckles.

"Giving you shit. I say the drinks on the house. Don't you?"

Basil shrugs as Keith pats him on the back. Stepping away he grabs Mary from smothering hands and draws her into a steamy kiss. Picking her up he carries her to their table. Victoria had cleared away all the unused glasses and mugs. Laying Mary on the table he peels her away from him. She looks up at him with desire and yearning upon her face.

"One last drink Mary." He raises her Fuzzy Navel like a toast. Stirring it from being watered down. She reaches for it but he withholds it. Instead showing the bar the last call.

"Last call for everyone to maul." Keith chuckles. He then tips the glass over Mary and trickles the drink along her entire body. The chill arching her back as she squeals giggling. Stepping aside Keith motions guys in and tells them, "Drink up Fellas."

Seven guys took advantage. Licking her body. Sucking her nipples. Feeding on her flesh. Mary Ruuthouse moaned quite loudly.

More guys slipped in for a taste. A few women. Keith had kept just enough drink in her glass for a finale. Motioning everyone aside he scoots his chair between her legs and sits down. Raising her legs over his shoulders he tilts the glass over her pussy and splashes her wetness. Immediately burying his face into her pussy. Sucking up drink and her juices alike. Fingers fucking her. Her yelps heard by all. The jukebox cut off to hear her better. Thanks to Victoria.

Keith lifts his mouth away and bellows, "STIMULATE!"

As he returned to eating her Mary began briskly rubbing her clit. Her bulging breasts bouncing although crushed between her arms. She was the center of attention. Cumming hard she screams bloody murder and shakes like a leaf.

Keith removes his fingers and sits back to watch her spasm. The crowd hushing suddenly. Ellis clears his throat pointing behind Keith. Keith in turn looks over his shoulder as a lithe hand reaches down to claim his wet fingers. Lifting the hand he feels warm lips suckle Mary's juices from his digits.

"What are you doing here?" Keith growls.

"I needed a drink. Mind if I belly up?"

He steps from his chair knowing what was implied. Rita Foxx sat down in front of Mary and eyed her drenched pussy. Puddles on the table. Without so much as a sneer Rita buries her own face into Mary's pouty pussy. Showing the Mennonite Beauty how it's done.

Mary hadn't realized the newcomer at first. Once she captured a view her eyes bulge. What was terrorizing her hormones now was another woman. The other woman. Her yelps escalating regardless. Never had she imagined how another female could be better than a man at such a thing. Her experience being eaten out limited to two mouths. Keith's and his Wife's.

Brewing orgasm Mary found Rita emotionally devouring her. Almost as if on a mission. Mary Ruuthouse strains. Her nails digging into the table. Body tensing. Back arching. Tits bobbing wildly. Screams echoing and rattling the glasses. Mary gushed. A torrential rain exploded across Rita's face. The convulsions defying gravity.

Patting Mary's inner thighs Rita looks up coated in her juices. Hair matted. Rita grins at Keith.

"See you at the family meeting. Thanks for the drink."

Rita steals a bottle of beer from a guy and walks away drinking it. The guy glad to help. Keith had to chuckle.

Picking Mary up he tosses her over his shoulder and carries her from the bar. Respect of everyone they kept quiet. Basil opened the door for him. Victoria admired Keith's ass. Ellis Dupree? He had to think about Keith's daughter.

"Godammit! Now I wanna fuck Britney again. This time when she knows it's me." For now he would go to his tow truck and jerk off.

Mary was fucked in Keith's bed at home. Again.

The kids listened to her screams. Brit and Grace envious.

Next door neighbor Chloe jealous from a house away.

Rita? Smoked an entire pack of cigarettes. It was for Mary.

The Butterfly had lit upon her finger.

12