Britta: The Evil Alternative

Story Info
Parallel Worlds Collide: Annie takes Britta's pride
8.3k words
4.36
20.2k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie Edison was impatient, glancing at the door instead of the Futurza forms scattered all over her coffee table; Zanophrax could wait. Selling pills had never exactly been an intentional career choice anyway, not that she had intended for a lot of things; hence the meeting she was waiting so impatiently for. Seeing the group together again would be nice. Seeing Britta Perry again would be awkward.

Turning another page of the legal document: Annie attempted to pretend she was studying the paperwork, even as she rolled the small dye absentmindedly between her fingers.

When Britta had suggested they meet via text Annie had been positive; better they cleared the air before the 'Save Greendale' meeting anyway. But it was hard to forget where they'd left things; not that the blonde would let it go. The 'therapist' was stubborn like that.

Hearing a knock at the door snapped Annie out of her daydream with a start; time for the conversation she'd been dreading. Standing up from the couch, the brunette dropped the game-piece and quickly checked her own appearance, smoothing down her orange and white striped sweater as she quickly stepped forward.

Opening the apartment door she found Britta Perry smiling awkwardly back at her, one arm raised:

"Knock knock! Therapist making a house call!!" Britta squawked with trademark goofy-ness. Annie smiled back, genuinely pleased to see the blonde; even after everything that had happened.

Stepping forward for a hug, both women froze; physically uncomfortable in each other's presence. Deciding against this, Britta stepped into the apartment warily.

"Nice we're getting the gang back together huh," Britta said evasively, striding into the centre of the open room as if escaping the awkwardness that had just transpired.

"Totally!" Annie replied, voice rising a full octave as she spoke. Then there was more silence.

"Sooo... I figured we should clear the air," Britta began, eying her counterpart with hopeful blue eyes, "you know, since we'll be seeing a lot more of each other again."

"We did leave our thing kind of open ended..." Annie replied, avoiding the Therapist's eyes, "where do we even begin?"

Britta blinked hard, guilty even after all this time. It was weird how embarrassing events never cease to be embarrassing. When she spoke again the blonde was evasive:

"Sooo... Pants now?"

Annie stared back at the blonde incredulously, before realizing what she meant, eyes dropping to look down upon her own legs:

"Ohh! Yeah, ever since, well, you know... we graduated. I just want to be more grown up."

"I liked your little skirts!" Britta said confrontationally.

"They were a bit.. Schoolgirl," Annie mumbled, uncomfortably remembering the other reason for her change in attire.

"I guess.." the dark blonde combed her fingers lightly through wavy hair, locks noticeably less dyed, brown roots showing through. It wasn't just that she couldn't afford hair-dye; a lot had changed over the summer.

Not knowing how to approach the elephant in the room, both women eyed each other silently for a few seconds. Exhaling sharply, Annie retreated over to the couch, the blonde following slowly. Taking a seat on the brightly coloured cushions that festooned the chair, Annie watched her friend do the same, only to be confronted with Britta's attempt to both speak about, and not speak about, their previous tryst:

"So things are still awkward huh?"

Annie nodded slowly; this was another therapist trick, Britta was using leading questions to initiate a dialogue. The smarter brunette refused to take the bait:

"Mm hmmm," she responded evasively.

"So it's not cos of, well you know, last time. Things got a little... deviant."

"And who's fault is that?!" Annie replied shrilly; before realising she'd already lost her cool. Britta recoiled, shocked by the sudden outburst, even as it continued:

"You were the one that was supposed to be all experienced, Miss 'I lived in New York!'"

"You told me you could handle it!" Britta replied weakly.

Annie frowned, her pretty nose crinkling agitatedly. Britta glared back. As always, Annie bit the bullet, Taking a deep breath and trying to be mature:

"So now we need to know where we stand... maybe like, couples therapy?"

Britta shook her head slowly:

"Annie, we're not 'a couple', we had sex 'a couple' of times; admittedly in increasingly unlikely and weird ways. Things, took a turn that last time..." Britta paused, thinking about it momentarily before shuddering:

"...then we graduated. Honestly I don't think either of us realized it would go this far." The blonde cleared her throat hesitantly:

"After all, our last semester was well into that gas leak..."

"Don't blame it all on the gas leak year!" Annie responded, crossing her arms.

"If only it were just gas you leaked..." Britta muttered under her breath.

Annie glared at her, face reddening:

"What did you just say?!"

The therapist backtracked hurriedly:

"B-but I mean who cares? That was ages ago, water under the bridge. We've moved on! Right??..."

Even after all those rumours at school?" Annie countered: "Maybe we should just tell the group, get everything out in the open. Get the old dynamic back!"

Britta frowned, reluctance colouring her features:

"I dunno if admitting we've hooked up will fix anything for anyone Annie. Even if our flings weren't wildly inappropriate, inter-group relationships always fizzle out upon announcement, trust me."

Annie looked up, eyes widening: "So you're saying you see more... "hook ups,' in our future?"

"I dunno..." Britta mumbled, staring back at the girl awkwardly:

"I kinda had a good time... Would kinda like to again. Minus that last little hiccup."

Annie rolled her eyes:

"Trust you to come up with the 'let's sneak around and avoid labeling things' option."

Britta opened her mouth to reply, before closing it reluctantly; Annie was right. Lost for words, the blonde slumped backward onto the couch.

"Owwhh!" The psychologist yelped, realizing she had sat on something. Shuffling, Britta pulled the dice from between the cushions.

"Huh, the dice from that weird game of Dungeons and Dragons?" Britta asked, studying the lump of plastic earnestly.

Annie smiled, perching against the nearest armrest:

"No, we used it to play Yahtzee one time though, remember? Abed kept insisting it differentiated between alternate time lines?"

"Yeah," Britta chuckled, "sure would be nice to know what things would be like if we'd acted differently from the beginning."

Smiling wistfully, the blonde tossed the dye casually into the air.

....

The Annie that lazily caught the dye was somehow different; like she lived in a whole other world. Snatching the small lump of plastic out of the air with her hand, the brunette smirked disdainfully, before turning to face her captive.

Slinking across the room, this 'other Annie' flipped long glossy locks over her shoulder, making eye contact with her ex-friend. The study room itself was dark and derelict, lit only by a reading lamp and the moonlight streaming in through the blinds covering the windows.

"I-I thought when you said we'd try some role-play you were talking about, you know, to help in your stress relief sessions..." Britta stuttered nervously, watching the predatory brunette from her inclined position.

"Seeing you like this does relax me silly," Annie giggled, running a hand up the inside of the blonde's outstretched thigh.

"How does tying me to a table help to get over your time at the mental hospital again?" Britta replied indignantly, wriggling in her restraints.

The Former mental patient had used belts to tie the blonde down, buckles wrapped tightly around the therapist's wrists and ankles; forcing the blonde into a spread-eagled position upon the hard wooden surface.

Annie blinked, thinking hard even as she leant over to tighten the strap connecting one of the blonde's ankles to the study room furniture:

"I guess I just felt, you know... when they strapped me to the cot in the asylum? And this will help me feel strong again! Like... Female empowerment??"

Britta snorted, raising an eyebrow: "Its degrading."

"Exactly! Poor baby!" the brunette exclaimed in reply, clapping her hands excitedly before turning away.

Evil Annie rolled her eyes: The blonde could be sooo stupid sometimes. Sure, it was true that she had turned to Adderall due to what the doctors had called, 'pent up sexual frustration'... but this little post rehab escapade had nothing to do with recovery. More like payback: On the inside Annie had been on the wrong end of several eye-opening encounters; you do what you have to in a female mental institution. Now she simply wanted to come out on top: Literally. And who better to top than miss more righteous than vow.

Annie turned the dye over between her fingers; staring at it mischievously.

Leaning on her elbows, Britta attempted to right herself: straining against the leather belts that held her back against the familiar table. Hair falling haphazardly over her pale face, her features turned sour; forced to wave dyed- blue strands from over her eyes:

"You learnt all this in a psych ward?" the faux-therapist asked disbelievingly, "I knew the government couldn't be trusted to make people healthy!! Wait.. how did you get out?"

Annie tutted, raising her hands to her hips, before speaking in a no-nonsense, albeit slightly guilty tone:

"Got out, broke out... the important thing is I'm here now!"

Britta raised a skeptical eyebrow, realising she might have bit off more than she could chew when accepting the chance to practice Psychoanalytical techniques on a genuine mental patient. Quickly she changed the subject:

"So why are you dressed like the mistress from an original lifetime movie?"

"You don't like this?" Annie gesticulated to her short red cocktail dress. Britta surveyed the brunette's attire, unconsciously absorbing the girl's delicious curves: the teacher's pet had grown into a strikingly beautiful woman. The garment was more deliberately teasing than her usual unconscious hypocrisy: The little strapless number revealing more than enough cleavage, while barely reaching mid-thigh. Combined with the matching, dark red lipstick, the coiffed hair and the figure emphasizingly tall heels and Annie was an undeniable knockout.

Seeing the disbelief in Britta's eyes, Annie pouted mockingly:

"But I got dressed up especially for you..." The brunette crossed her arms, before grinning dangerously, a glint in her eyes:

"Well, if you don't appreciate my effort I don't see why I should have to be uncomfortable..."

"Right." Britta replied: "Put on some real clothes and, and..."

The blonde's words petered out as the other woman bent over double, shimmying the already high hem of her cocktail dress up to her hips. Looking up at the therapist, the brunette made eye contact and smiled dangerously even as she tugged down her lacy black lingerie.

Britta balked as the girl's underwear dropped down around her ankles, the blonde's mouth falling open.

"Mmmm... much better" Annie swooned, retrieving her knickers and straightening up alluringly.

Stepping forward the brunette grinned naughtily, twirling her underwear around a finger; even as her face became angelic once more. For Britta the transformation was jarring, the girl's eyes becoming so big it was like they expanded. When she finally spoke it was in a disarming, baby-ish tone:

"So maybe you were wight, maybe I wanna be your mistwess..."

Britta shook her head as she responded slowly:

"Yeah? Well I want steak, but that doesn't make me any less of a vegetarian."

Th evil Annie ignored her captive, lifting herself up onto the table. Instead focusing on the other woman's body, the brunette licked her lips predatorily:

"Well you look good enough to eat, all tied up for my pleasure."

Reaching for the blonde's hair gently, Annie twisted the faux-therapist's curls between her fingers, dyed strands falling free:

"I even like your little blue streak..."

Watching the brunette lick her lips, Britta spoke more carefully: "I kind of hoped you'd come out of rehab, you know... sane."

Crawling forward across the wooden surface, the brunette arched her back, now on all fours. Shaking her head, wavy dark locks fell around the girl's pretty face, just as her internalised anger resurfaced:

"Do you know the kind of things a girl does to get by in rehab? Sweet little Annie Edison... Please! Orange is the New Black does not prepare you."

Britta's eyes widened in horror:

"Annie, I'm so so sorry, I-I didn't know..."

"Well maybe you shouldn't have grassed on me!" the brunette replied bitterly, biting back anger even as her hand stroked up and down the therapist's side.

"Annie please, enough games, let me help you!" Britta cried nervously.

Annie smiled dangerously once more, lifting a leg over Britta's torso, finally straddling the older woman before lowering her weight onto the blonde's belly.

"Ohhh! Annie!" Britta exclaimed, eyes watering as she struggled in place: "You're, uhh?!"

Lording over Britta, the younger girl began to knead her chest gently, caressing the boobs she had been secretly fascinated with for so many years. Somewhat distracted, Annie responded as if in a trance:

"All this time and you really don't know what we are?!" Annie said ruefully.

"Annie!" Britta tried to get away, but the brunette had her pinned, and she couldn't pry her wrists out of tight grip of the belts that held them in place.

The girl pulled back slightly. "This was meant to happen, all the glances, the signals, those female bonding exercises..."

Britta wriggled pointlessly in her tight restraints. Annie didn't blink, instead squeezing the blonde with her thighs. It was obvious Britta couldn't pry her wrists out of her grip. More importantly, it was obvious she didn't really want to.

Annie sighed: "I know how to tie knots Britta, I was a Girl Scout, remember? So do you want to work out what you owe me," the brunette's voice became icy: "or do I have to get mean??"

Britta tried to breathe and consider her options. Annie had her trapped: Why was that so... hot? Was she getting off on this?! And yet there the girl was regardless, sitting on top of her, waiting to pounce again, and oh god, Britta could feel her own panties getting moist.

Annie watched as the recognition flickered in the blonde's frightened eyes. The twenty-something smirked:

How could the supposed anarchist be in so much denial?

"But I'm straight, you're straight!" Britta twisted, only to rub against the girl's pussy, eliciting a breathy inhalation from the manic student:

"Ahh-eah, so what? Labels are stupid anyway," moaned Annie.

"I-I want to talk to-to good Annie now, is she in-mmppgh!"

Britta's question was smothered by Annie's mouth on top of hers. Trying to shriek in protest, her body betrayed her; the sound that escape her more of a whine.

Frenching her ex-friend hard, Annie felt the blonde gradually unwind as she kissed her into compliance, hot full lips melting into her own. Pulling away suddenly, the blonde could only lie still; unable to process her feelings.

"That's it baby, just be a good girl, I'll do all the rest..."

"Annie, this isn't a good-mmmhh!" Britta was silenced yet again, head thudding back against wood.

Britta scooted into the middle of the familiar wooden surface, moving just enough to pull away momentarily; axe wounds tearing against the fabric of her jeans. If she couldn't logic the psychotic brunette, maybe she could guilt her:

"Is this how-mm you've always wanted me, Annie? Ahh-tied up?" Britta squirmed under the girl's weight, gasping between kisses: So you could take advantage of meeeee?!"

The brunette's eyes turned cold:

"You're going to stop saying horrible things," said Annie, her gaze boring deep into Britta's. "Because if you don't, I am going to keep shutting you up. And I don't think you'll like how I shut you up."

Britta squirmed underneath Annie, her fear and confusion mounting. She was definitely turned on, and confused as hell about it:

"I...I don't know...I don't know what the hell is happening!"

"Shhh..." Annie pressed her index finger against Britta's lips, leaning in until they were millimetres apart.

Finding the hem of the blonde's shirt, Annie tugged the cotton up over her torso, allowing her hands to slide across smooth, creamy skin. Continuing to kiss the faux-therapist, she tugged the garment roughly over the swell of the blonde's boobs, revealing a simple black bra. Britta wriggled underneath Annie, arching her hips against the girl's lap. Unable to stop her shirt being crumpled around her chest, she looked on helplessly:

"Annie?!"

"Don't talk. Don't say anything." Annie looked at Britta's boobs and weighed her options.

"Or what? You'll kiss me again?" Britta responded, her expression positively murderous.

"I could gag you," Annie said simply as she cupped the blonde's chest, digits grasping at her vulnerable nipples.

"Oh god, what are you doing?" Britta struggled against both her bonds and the fact that what Annie was doing felt really, really good.

"I told you to shut up," Annie hissed, finding purchase through dainty lace and rolling the nubs between her fingers.

"God, Annie, awww..." Britta arched upward, realizing that this was a lost cause as she released a tortured hiss. She really wanted it now, and Annie couldn't have known about her bondage fetish before this. Thinking about it, Britta hadn't even realised.

"Be quiet blondie", the brunette ordered, even as she rode the writhing therapist: "do you want the whole school to hear you being a slut?" Sliding down her captive's torso, Annie began to kiss quivering flesh.

"Maybe I do," Britta gasped in response, eyes closing as the brunette gave her abdomen butterfly kisses.

"Mm, well maybe you're an idiot!" Annie growled, the remnants of her goody-two-shoes older self-resurfacing, albeit momentarily. Laying on top of the resistant blonde she kissed her roughly, lips smearing against their counterpart's. For the faux-therapist the kiss was brutal and invasive, Annie's tongue questing deep into her throat. Unable to fight back in any other way, Britta reciprocated, running her own across perfect teeth.

Waiting for the moment when Britta was most into it, Annie broke away suddenly, leaving the blonde panting and breathless. This meant the therapist could only gasp as the brunette quickly grabbed her knickers and stuffed them cruelly into an open mouth.

"You talk too much baby," Annie exclaimed as used her fingers to press the lacy fabric deep into Britta's gullet.

"Mm-Mmmp! Mmgh!!" Britta gagged and moaned, attempting to yell around her friend's frilly black underwear, cheeks bulging.

"That's nice, for once you can't voice an opinions!" Annie exclaimed, meeting the dark blonde's death stare, her own eyes twinkling:

"Oh What? I warned you!"

"Mmm!" Britta replied, working the fabric between her teeth, attempting not to choke in her tied back position.

"Good girl," Annie said, watching Britta's expression turn from anger to concern once more, lifting her chin gently to stare into wide blue eyes.

"Where was I? Oh, yeah..." Annie pressed her young curves against her captive's and resumed kissing slowly and carefully down her lithe stomach.

Britta tried to keep her muffled moans as quiet as possible. She bit down on the wedge of lingerie as Annie went lower and lower. At least this way the school couldn't hear her... How was this happening?!

Reaching over to her right, Annie continued kissing the blonde's abdomen, distracting her as she searched blindly for one of the carelessly discarded toys strewn over the desk. Just able to grasp the lump of hard plastic, the brunette grinned triumphantly.