Brittany Andrews Pegs Brickzilla

Story Info
Porn star Brittany Andrews slaps and pegs Brickzilla.
1.4k words
2.2
548
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The world of interracial porn needs more femdom for black men," Brittany Andrews said to herself. The tall, sexy blonde MILF with the gigantic tits and pouty lips smiled to herself as she pondered this dilemma. A while ago, Brittany Andrews sent shockwaves in the adult film industry when she shot an interracial femdom video. In that hot scene, Brittany Andrews played a sexy cop who fucks a light-skinned black male inmate with her strap-on dildo in a prison setting. In those days, it was rare to see white women fuck black guys with strap-on dildos so the scene has a lot of fans. Brittany Andrews wants to continue along those lines...

In the years since porn star Brittany Andrews pioneered the interracial pegging genre, things have changed. Blonde porn star Cherry Torn fucked a skinny black guy with her dildo in a hot scene in the Armory in San Francisco. Short blonde porn star Aiden Starr fucked light-skinned black male porn star Rober Axel with a strap-on dildo. Porn MILF Chanel Preston also strapped it on and fucked Robert Axel. Jack Hammer, black porn legend, got strap-on fucked by sexy blonde Dia Zerva. Interracial pegging is more common now but it isn't mainstream yet. Brittany Andrews intends to change that.

To that end, Brittany Andrews approached Brickzilla, a tall, handsome African American male porn star who is quite famous for his fourteen inches of rigid black dick. Brickzilla has butt-fucked tons of white female porn stars such as Daisy Stone, Jennifer White, Sheena Shaw and more. Hell, in one movie, Brickzilla played Santa Claus and Brittany Andrews played Mrs. Claus. He butt fucked her too. Brittany Andrews has watched a lot of Brickzilla's videos where he plays the role of the well-endowed black dude who fucks all the hot bitches. Her Femdom senses started to tingle when she saw how compliant Brickzilla was. The dude is quite obedient to the white ladies he shoots scenes with, even when he's fucking them in the ass.

"Brickzilla has submissive tendencies and I will make him my sub," Brittany Andrews vowed to herself. The sultry porn starlet approached Brickzilla through his agent and asked him to come over to her office. Brickzilla showed up at Brittany Andrews Productions, a porn studio located along Van Nuys Avenue in Los Angeles, California. The tall, handsome and well-dressed black male porn star had no idea what he was walking into. Brittany Andrews isn't one of those dull, submissive white bitches who goes gaga for a big black dick. Nope. This sexy blonde MILF wants to show black men with big dicks that femdom is a thing and they need to get with the program.

"Happy to be here," Brickzilla said to Brittany Andrews as they sat in her neat little office. Brittany Andrews looked at Brickzilla the way a serpent looks at a cornered dove. Brickzilla looked good and he smelled good, but Brittany Andrews saw right through that. A lot of black men with big black dicks got submissive tendencies. It's just that the femdom ladies fall for the BBC myth and focus on training white male submissive types instead of showing black men that femdom is for them too. Brittany Andrews intends to rectify that situation.

"I am shooting a video called Femdom 4 Black Men, and it involves face slapping, bondage and pegging, and the men in it are black and have huge dicks, I don't shoot scenes with weak men or beta males, I want to tame alpha males instead," Brittany Andrews said with a smile. Brickzilla looked at Brittany Andrews and all of a sudden, the big black man felt nervous. Brickzilla thought she was going to hire him to be the black bull in an interracial cuckold scene where he fucks her while some weak, limp dick white male watches. Clearly, Brittany Andrews had other ideas. What's a brother to do?

"I'll do it but I want to wear a mask," Brickzilla said, and Brittany Andrews smiled and nodded. Black men always want to preserve their reputation as macho men. Brittany Andrews agreed to Brickzilla request and he was paid ten thousand dollars for the whole production. A couple of days later, with a camera crew and production team ready, the porn film officially began to shoot. Brittany Andrews felt superbly excited. Brickzilla is the legendary black porn star who butt fucks all the silly white chicks. Brittany Andrews is about to show Brickzilla that black men with huge black dicks aren't immune to femdom and not every blonde chick is a submissive slut for BBC. Let the games commence.

"I am your blonde goddess, Mr. BBC, and you are my bitch," Brittany Andrews said to Brickzilla as he stood before her, naked save for a black leather mask. The sexy blonde dominatrix looked at the tall, dark-skinned and well-endowed black man. Yeah, Brickzilla does have a huge black dick but Brittany Andrews isn't intimidated by a BBC. A couple years ago, Brittany Andrews got butt fucked by black porn legend Sean Michaels. The same brother who shocked the world when he started fucking trans women after fucking cisgender women on screen for decades. Change is a good thing.

"I am your sub," Brickzilla said, and Brittany Andrews grinned before pulling something out of her purse. The sexy blonde female porn star walked up to the tall black man and grabbed his huge black cock. This is the BBC, what all of these submissive white sluts crave. Brittany Andrews twisted Brickzilla's big black cock and balls, causing him to groan. Brickzilla watched, amazed, as Brittany Andrews took a chastity device and snapped it on his big black cock and big black balls. As it turns out, chastity devices aren't just for weak white guys. Chastity devices work just as well on big black cocks.

"I've got your BBC, your precious big black cock in a chastity device, now the fun begins," Brittany Andrews said to Brickzilla. The tall black male porn star looked stunned. For years, Brickzilla has been the black bull, the well-endowed black guy who fucks the silly white women in front of their weak white husbands. Brittany Andrews looks like the blonde-haired white women that Brickzilla usually fucks but she is a dominatrix. Brickzilla felt both nervous and excited. Brittany Andrews had the BBC Alpha Male right where she wanted him.

"I am in awe," Brickzilla admitted, and Brittany Andrews grinned, pleased with his answer. Time for the blonde-haired dominatrix to show the black man that femdom does apply to him. Brittany put Brickzilla on his knees and ordered him to kiss her feet. When Brickzilla didn't do a good job kissing her feet, Brittany Andrews slapped the shit out of him. Interracial slapping is as rare as interracial pegging in the world of porn. Brickzilla winced, and Brittany Andrews smiled. That woke him up. Things were getting interesting.

"I am going to show you the wonders of femdom, my fine black gentleman," Brittany Andrews solemnly promised Brickzilla. She ordered him to get on all fours and he complied at once. Brittany Andrews admired the tall black man's cute ass. Grabbing some lotion, Brittany Andrews smeared it on her dildo and then applied some on Brickzilla's spread ass cheeks as well. Without further ado, the blonde dominatrix gripped the black man's hips and pushed the strap-on dildo into his ass. This was one small step for Brittany Andrews and a giant leap for white women who enjoy pegging black men everywhere.

"Oh fuck, you really got me," Brickzilla squealed, and the tall, well-endowed black male porn star groaned as Brittany Andrews pegged him. Brittany Andrews sang a song of joy and fulfillment as she fucked the black man's ass with her dildo. Brickzilla isn't just any random black man but the well-endowed black king of porn. The brother who butt fucks all the white bitches. Brittany Andrews felt her pussy get wet as she filled Brickzilla's asshole with her dildo. The big black man moaned and groaned. Brickzilla felt completely dominated as Brittany Andrews dildo filled his asshole while her chastity device ensnared his big black cock and big black balls.

"Welcome to a brand new world," Brittany Andrews told Brickzilla after concluding the scene. The tall black male porn star was a bit shaken up after all the freaky stuff he and Brittany Andrews just did. The sexy blonde MILF wasn't playing when she said that she enjoyed pegging, slapping and dominating black men. Brickzilla returned home and relaxed by drinking some wine while one of his favorite bitches, freaky porn star Lena Paul, sucked his big black dick. Brickzilla is back to his daily grind of banging hot white sluts but he never forgot what Brittany Andrews taught him. Interracial femdom is here to stay, and black men need to get used to it.