Brittany Ch. 03: Rampage

Story Info
The further adventures of the smoking hot and confident coed.
7.5k words
4.64
7.7k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany had barely shed her towel before Scott had her lying face down in the prone position. In the next second, she sighed as he poured entirely too much warm oil down the center of her back to the curvature of her behind. He quickly spread the viscous fluid in every direction until she glistened from shoulder to tailbone. The blonde then parted her legs and he lay between them, rubbing her upper back.

Meanwhile he dipped his head into the deep crease between her ass cheeks and tongue extended, poked it against her rubbery anus. She was still minutely uncomfortable with getting her ass eaten but it did feel very good and he only asked to do it (other than initially) while giving a massage. Any more than that might have been somewhat creepy in her opinion.

"It's win/win Brit," he'd say, "Another muscle gettin' loose for no extra charge."

She purred as his firm, wet appendage wiggled against her smoothly ridged anus all while his fingers molded her flesh above. Digging into the spoked ring with hunger, he started to drool not only from the act but the dizzying scent of her pussy, stronger as she became aroused. She was soon gyrating her hips softly, sighing audibly and just as she considered playing with herself one of his oily hands palmed her cunt.

Now with knuckles pressing against her spine, the other hand sliding up and down her gash and the tongue prying away at her asshole, Brittany could feel a climax forming. Moments later two digits snaked gently in between her puffy labia up into her slippery pussy in one smooth stroke. She gasped then and the rolling of her hips became frantic immediately. His 'massage' hand was moved down, trying in vain to hold her in place as he continued prodding her behind, twisting his fingers inside her snatch. Seconds later, she wailed with lust as orgasm hit, nectar flowing in a steady stream from her sex.

A few minutes later Brittany gave her casual but steady lover a mock look of anger while she heavily lubricated his erection.

"You know this ain't fair, I shouldn't even be letting you do this," she said.

"What are you talking about?"

"This. I ask for a good, thorough massage and what happens? I get like ten measly minutes with your tongue in my butt, turning me on like crazy and then you have the nerve to make me come. Now, after I just get outta the shower you're gonna fuck my ass with your big, greasy dick. Probably gonna shoot a whole bunch of jit in there, too, aren't ya?" They were both chuckling now as she added: "It's just not fair, this was s'posed to be about me."

"I'm sorry Brit. You're right, that was a pretty quick rub-down, how 'bout this...I'll give you an hour massage, I swear," then smiling lecherously, "After I blow a big ole nut in that tight ass of yours."

"I guess that'll be alright," was her husky response as she straddled him in reverse. Reaching beneath the thigh she had bent over his lap, the ravishing blonde grabbed his throbbing dick and with practiced aim poked it against her asshole. Lowering her body slowly, the circular vice grudgingly parted to allow the intrusion and she sank down in one drawn-out motion until completely impaled. Leaning forward just far enough to lock her elbows and put her palms flat on the bed, Brittany moaned and lifted slowly until just the crown was still in her behind.

Getting sodomized by Scott several times a week (and a few times one day by Trevor) had taught her several nuances to anal sex. Her current position was one, the angle increasing the pressure against her rectal wall although it had to be methodical so he wouldn't flop out. As her desire to get reamed harder took hold, Brittany adjusted until she was sitting up straight, his cock deeper now and the penetration more secure. Using her considerable strength, the ultra-fit beauty started to bounce on his crotch, grinding forcefully to punctuate each downward thrust.

For a while he just lay still, arms folded behind his head as she began slamming her ass up and down. The suffocating grip of her sleek, moist rectum swallowing him whole was an acute pleasure on its own. Nevertheless, passion soon overtook him and hands on her waist, he began pumping upwards vigorously just as she reached orgasm. With her wilting noticeably as she came, he fucked her sensational behind still harder.

Climax wearing down, she resumed humping up and down with urgency and about ten minutes later Brittany started to rub her saturated pussy. She came again and Scott lifted her clear of the mattress when he arched his back and started hosing her smoking bowels with semen.

***

"So you'll be back in two weeks, right?" Brittany asked while they recovered.

"Yeah, maybe ten days, depending on how it goes."

"What am I gonna do with myself?" A pouting smirk etched on her face.

"Hopefully spend some quality time with your toys. You got a vibrator, right?"

"Oh, I've got more than that," she grinned, "Let you in on a secret; sometimes when I know we're gonna hook up I'll wear a butt plug for a while to get ready for you."

"Jesus! You come prepared."

"I have to with you, always trying to get in my ass, ignoring my poor little pussy. So um, 'hopefully toys'? Are you worried you'll get replaced while you're gone?"

He let out a hearty laugh.

"You ever realize how much we dance around the topic of 'dating'?" He chuckled again and shrugged, "I'm just not gonna think about it to be honest with you. I mean the fact is you can do whatever you want, ain't none of my business."

"Well, it kinda is but I get what you're saying. I probably won't think about what you might be doing, either. I'll...miss you I guess, definitely gonna miss that schlong."

"Since you said that, we should probably give you some more going away presents. Lemme go get this Vaseline off so I can put a raincoat on and give that pussy some attention."

*****

(If you read part two, this is where she was supposed to meet the basketball star. Going a different direction...)

Brittany's dalliance with Scott had been delayed while she got accustomed to college life. She was there to get a degree and as insatiable as she was sexually, no man was going to interfere with that goal. Almost two full semesters in Brittany had found the balance as she carried a 4.2 GPA and got fucked silly 3-4 days a week.

Her friend-with-benefits had left two days ago and it would be a minimum of eight more before he returned. Steadfast that they weren't exclusive, it was only his ability to satisfy her that had kept her from being with other men (aside from the threesome two weeks prior).

Knowing he wasn't available made her surprisingly anxious. She could go a day or two, maybe even a week when he was on campus without getting consumed with desire. Besides, her arsenal of toys had kept her sane for over two months when she'd first arrived. Now accustomed to getting fucked whenever she wanted, with no strings attached had spoiled her. Their 'agreement' was perfect as by all appearances he thought the same.

Sitting in the library, Brittany pondered her rising desire and the quandary she faced. Simply meeting a guy and sleeping with him immediately wasn't her style, and she'd never done it, despite her current adversity to dating. Having distanced herself socially, though, she didn't have any choice if she was to quench the thirst.

By her count, there were three librarians behind the counter and one near the entrance. A faculty member was at the first table, eleven students spread out amongst a few others and two in the stacks along the wall farthest from her. Of great importance to her, there was no one upstairs which made her smile as a plan started to gain traction in her mind.

Looking over the seven male students, Brittany narrowed her few potential choices to one rather quickly.

Wearing a polo shirt and clean cut while the others gave off the appearance of being homeless, the blonde made her way over and sat down. Flashing her highest watt smile, she leaned in close and whispered:

"I'm sorry to bother you but can you help me in the upper stacks?"

"Sure, whatcha need?"

"Well, I need to get fucked but can I just give you a blowjob and we'll see how it goes from there?"

Surprising her with his lack of surprise, he paused for a second, shrugged and stood up, gesturing for her to lead the way.

Three minutes later his back was against a column while she unzipped his jeans from her knees. Pulling his already semi-erect 7" free she was disappointed given her recent exposure to tree limbs but satisfied that it would more than suffice.

A few tugs on the base and then Brittany slid her tongue from glans to hand and then back. Dragging the soft, wet appendage up and down, she slowly coated the entire phallus under a sheen of saliva. She repeated the process with pursed lips along the entirety of the shaft before taking his balls in her mouth one at a time, twisting her tongue around them. Licking back up to the knob, she flicked her tongue against the tip of his urethra while making eye contact. Brittany then abruptly parted her lips and took his entire dick into her mouth, the head slipping past her uvula and into her upper throat. She held him there for a few seconds as she hummed and just started to pull her head back when she heard him groan.

In the next instant his cock started to bounce against her tongue and a second after, he started spewing jism. She absently swallowed the thick, musky spunk as each glob was fired, gulping soon as his ejaculation just kept going. Finally slowing to a dribble, the blonde squeezed his staff upwards from the base, gave the hole a forceful poke with her tongue and then sat back wiping her lips.

"Been a while?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's been a minute. On the bright side I could probably go another ten, twelve times if you still wanna get fucked," he said, hand extended to help her up. "By the way, I'm..."

"Don't," she cut him off, "No names for now. Lemme check out the attendance real quick."

She was back in under a minute and smiled seeing him just as she'd left him: pants unzipped and his still erect cock pointing at her. Reaching into her fanny pack, she tossed him a condom while lowering her sweat pants with her back to him. Seeing the cheeks of her magnificent behind separated by the floss of her thong almost made him drop the rubber and he licked his lips.

After pulling the thong to the side and bending over slightly, Brittany placed her palms flat against the rack of books. She then parted her legs just enough to expose her impeccable labia, made even more enticing as they glistened with moisture.

"Keep your head on a swivel," she hissed.

Stepping up close to her, cock in hand, the glans was dragged along the wet crevice and at contact she bumped her hips back. The lukewarm reception she'd had at first sight of his dick melted away quickly as he slid into her pussy. Though almost all of her dildos and vibrators were bigger, none could duplicate the warmth and genuine feel of a cock inside her.

In typical Brittany fashion, she was humping back vigorously within seconds of getting penetrated. Smothered by her aggression, he was holding on to her waist in order to keep from getting knocked over. At the same time, he was impressed and loving the slippery tightness of her snatch, having expected the polar opposite.

Slowing down her feverish bucking each time she'd hear the books rattle, only to build up to that pace again in seconds, the grandiose blonde was elated. The whole scene was a turn on; a public place with people milling around, a guy she'd never seen before, who's name she didn't know.

'Why haven't I done this before?' she thought, 'And why isn't he in my butt?'

"Stop," she said, jerking her hips forward to dislodge his cock. As he started to protest, she added, "Relax, you're gonna fuck my ass now."

She scooped a dab from the jar in the fanny pack on her index finger and then handed him the container, saying: "Lather up." Holding her succulent behind open, she smeared the dollop from her finger to her asshole. After inspecting the job he did on his cock ('Not his first rodeo,' she thought, 'didn't go crazy, either.'), Brittany got back into position.

"Don't slam it in there," she whispered, "you'll be able to go to town soon enough. And since we both know you're gonna blow your load almost right away, don't stop, either. I'll let you know when you're done."

This last she said with a smile and a wink.

Placing her hands back on the end of the rack, the blonde beauty arched her back and bent her knees slightly. The young man licked his lips and wasted no time lining the head of his cock with her deep pink anus and pushed inward. Despite her recent trend of monstrous cocks, his average sized member felt exquisite as it slid through her sphincter. Sinking into her rectum, Brittany had to remind herself where she was to stifle a moan.

The very fortunate stranger was biting down hard on his lip, determined to prove her wrong with a display of endurance. When his full length made it inside the smoking, suffocating tunnel, though, he was overwhelmed. He started spraying jism immediately in spite of his valor and alertly started rocking back and forth with short thrusts trying to stay erect.

Always turned on feeling cum spurt into any of her three holes, Brittany paid little mind to the brevity of the penetration, aroused further by the friction he created. As his ejaculation finished, he was pulling nearly half of his dick from her asshole and then easing to the hilt. This went on for a few minutes and then the nymphomaniac began to respond.

When she started tossing back to meet his strokes, he picked up speed, again gripping her waist lest he be tossed off his feet. Almost always the aggressor, Brittany couldn't match the frantic energy that he applied to fucking her up the ass. He slammed against her violently, his cock a blur, her ass cheeks clapping against his crotch from sheer force.

Wanting to come badly now, she reached down to rub her pussy, not wanting to get caught lacking if he came again before her. Much closer than she realized, she started to orgasm after just a few seconds of clitoral stimulation, barely getting the two standard fingers into her cunt.

Almost losing it when he felt her fingers tickle his shaft from the next hole, he stood no chance against the charged spasms that ripped through her backside. The taut muscles strangling his cock, he was coming with all the volume of his first load into her mouth. Feeling as if his balls were going to spray out of his cock, he nearly fell, both of the serendipitous lovers standing on trembling knees.

Not long after, his shrinking shaft was forced from her flexing asshole and he stumbled back, trying to zip his pants. After shaking her unsteady legs out, Brittany took a hand and tried her best to wipe her soaked crotch and upper thighs. Smearing her fluid on the inside of her hoodie, she then wiggled back into her thong and pulled up her sweatpants before giggling.

'If you're gonna be a whore, might wanna carry some wipes or something,' she thought.

Turning to face the disheveled but dressed guy she'd just fucked, the blonde stuck out her 'clean' hand and shook his.

"Thanks," she said, "That hit the spot."

As he mumbled something, she was already walking away and five minutes later she was outside.

'Hit the spot my ass,' she told herself, looking at the guys in sight, 'I wanna fuck him and him...him, too. Chill Brit or you're gonna be telling Scott a whole bunch of gang bang stories.'

*****

Showering in her dorm room a short time later, the Amazonian blonde was trying not to fixate on the end of her last thought. Other than preliminary conversations with Scott in setting up her first threesome, a gangbang had never been a serious consideration. She didn't even know how she could go about arranging one as she was more or less a hermit on campus aside from one purely sexual affair.

Still horny, possibly even more aroused after getting fucked in the library, Brittany knew she wanted more, needed more. Without even realizing she had started doing it, two of her long, thin fingers were twisting away in her yearning snatch. In her head, images of men lining up to fuck her, bending her over to take her ass, double penetrations. Again unaware that it was taking place, she was soon gasping rather loud and escalating in volume as an orgasm ripped through her body.

Back in her room and dressed in her standard sweats and hoodie, Brittany elected to go without undergarments. The unrealistic fantasy of a gangbang was gone from her thought process but more sex was a certain necessity.

She put more condoms, a new jar of Vaseline and a package of moist wipes in her fanny-pack and strolled back out on campus.

*****

"Hello Ms. Andrews, what brings you to Brighton Hall on this lovely Saturday?"

Stepping from his office at the exact moment Brittany walked by in the hall was her Comparative Ideology professor, Dr. Garcia.

In his early fifties, Garcia was a stocky, powerfully built man with many of the stereotypical Cuban traits. Dark hair (with slight streaks of gray), dark eyes and exuding sex, he was one of her favorites due to his pointed, sarcastic personality.

Quite possibly alone in the building with him and possessed by yearning, fleeting thoughts she'd had of sleeping with him instantly went next level.

'Oh, just looking for dick,' she thought with a smile before saying: "I was bored so I'm just walking around campus looking for someone to do. Something...something to do."

"Freudian slip," he said with a lecherous grin. "I can't imagine a young lady that is attractive as you are will be, ahem, 'bored' for long."

Brittany cocked her head slightly and grinned, her expression every bit as lewd as his.

"Is it appropriate for a professor to call a student attractive?"

"In this case, it's an understatement and I don't see any harm, it comes from a place of simple observation. Surely you hear like sentiments on a regular basis but if I've offended you, please accept my apology."

"No offense at all, I was just kidding. You're pretty...'attractive' yourself. I mean, for a professor."

He chuckled.

"Rising hopes dashed with a dagger to the heart. For a professor?" He laughed again, "The implication there is unpleasant. Couldn't I just be attractive? For fantasy sake?"

"Hmmm...fantasy? Dr. Garcia, do you have some illicit thoughts about me?"

"I think it might be in my best interest to refrain from answering that query. In my position, taking the lead in a dance, no matter how frivolous and playful, is frowned upon."

"You put fantasy on the table," she said, "And now you're gonna back track? I would never have figured you for the type to get a girl worked up and then quit."

"We're crossing into dangerous territory, Brittany. I'm sure you're joking, correct?"

Having experienced many of his lectures, the blonde knew that the use of her first name meant that he was serious. It was a tactic he used in class to let the student know they were in a one on one situation and needed to pay attention.

In this case, she was serious also.

The decision had been made that quickly in their brief interaction that they were going to have sex if it was up to her. The kid gloves were removed.

"I never joke when I'm looking to get fucked. Up the ass."

His eyes widened, lips parting at the dramatic escalation causing her to smirk.

'Well, Garcia, my cards are on the table, what're you holding,' she thought.

He said nothing for several seconds, looking at her intently.

"Perhaps we should step into my office. After you," he gestured to the door, locking it behind him after following her inside.

Any hesitation that he'd had in the hallway vanished in their solitude as he embraced her instantly. Hands to either side of her stunning face, their tongues entwined with him pulling her closer. After a few moments, he was tracing her neck and then soon had them both full of the firm flesh of her hefty tits through her sweatshirt. Brittany inverted her body at the contact to grind her crotch against his, a soft moan into his mouth at feeling the bulge in his khakis.