Brittany Ch. 03: Rampage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick twist of her nipples confirmed the lack of a bra and swept away with yearning to defile the physical goddess, both hands slipped south. He went from breasts through her shirt, to underneath the elastic band of her sweats in one motion. Feeling the silky muscle of Brittany's bare and breathtaking ass caused his semi-erect cock to transform into full bore hard on in seconds. He returned her dry humping then, stopping only when a drop of pre-cum leaked into his briefs.

After a final earnest grope of her behind, he reluctantly released the big, springy cheeks and displayed the upper body strength she'd always suspected. Despite her ridiculously low body fat percentage, Brittany was in no way petite and he scooped her off her feet as if lifting a notebook. Carrying her to the chair at the back of his desk, he sat her down and dropped to his knees between her legs. Even as he was still in transit, he reached for the waistband of her sweats and pulled, the blonde lifting her hips and kicking off her sneakers to assist.

Wanting complete accessibility, she ripped her hoodie off and within seconds, the dazzling volleyball player was naked save for her ankle socks.

*****

Desperate as he was to taste her, Garcia was stopped dead in his tracks at the total reveal of her mouthwatering body. He drank in her perfectly rounded, melon-sized tits, milky toned against her deep tan, rosy nipples like pencil erasers. The washboard stomach with the subtle outline of an abdominal six-pack, her thick, shapely thighs with their clear demarcation between quad and hamstring.

Scooting to the edge of the seat, Brittany parted her legs and folded her knees which caused the professor to gasp as her divine cunt was thrust forward. The long, seamless labia already glistening, yawning wide to reveal the slippery coral tinted crevice of delight. The half inch nub of turgid sensitivity that was her clitoris in plain sight due to her lust. Framed by her white skin from wearing a bikini, the golden brown at the edge and beyond only serving to highlight the decadence.

Taking hold of her muscular calves, he pulled her legs forward to rest them on his shoulders while leaning in to drop his face down to her pussy. A quick peek into the crack of Brittany's ass, her flawlessly spoked anus shadowed caused him pause again. Finally, he extended his tongue and stabbed the center of her perineum before dragging his tongue slowly upwards. Pressing inside the juicy slit as he moved his mouth higher, he gave her clit a brief lapping and then retraced the path.

Gradually picking up speed, he ingested her nectar hungrily as he went, his lips soon glazed with the volume of her fluids. Keeping with the basic "paint the fence" method of eating Brittany's snatch was of great delight to her. Her head lolled over the back of the chair and she squealed with obvious delight from his effort.

In constant pursuit of more, though, she was soon pinching and pulling at her nipples and changed the fact that she'd been oddly non-verbal thus far in the act.

"God, this is wonderful!" She exclaimed, "You should...ooooh....teach eating pussy. Can you...aaaaahh...just put a finger in me and get it wet. Then put...mmmmm...it in my asshole?"

The moment her statement concluded, an index finger was pushed into her slippery twat, twirled several times and removed. Flicking her clit while he had moistened the digit, he resumed his north/south lapping as he circled her rubbery orifice with the tip. Slick already from the overflow of her cunt, he pushed and with relative ease, the appendage sank into her rectum.

"Ohfuck...ohfuck yes!! Yes!! Ohmigod!!"

Full insertion into the tight, slick cavern had driven her to orgasm immediately, sweet, viscous fluid now squirting from her pussy. Feeling her squirm jerkily above him, he took her clit between his lips, gnawing with his lips and sucking, making her scream in ecstasy. At the same time he started grinding his hand against the crack of her ass, wiggling the finger buried inside and her quaking intensified.

Moments later, she pushed his face away, breathing raggedly while he jumped up and started to undo his pants.

"Just so you know," Brittany exhaled haltingly, "I'm sucking that thing off before we do anything else. Can't have you coming in my butt just putting the tip in."

"Damn, do you have to?" He laughed. "Can I fuck your tits, too?"

"You don't think my mouth will be enough? I'd like a chance to prove otherwise. Plus it's messy. I like cum in me, not on me."

By then his rock-hard dick had been exposed, the head slick with pre-ejaculate and Brittany grinned approvingly. The thick slab just over 8" was much closer to what she'd grown accustomed to with Scott.

"Mmmm, nice package," she said, stroking the shaft, "But look, it's already leaking. You wouldn't have lasted a minute in my ass. Trust me."

Keeping one hand on the base, the sultry blonde parted her lips wide and engulfed his cock down to where her fingers were wrapped. Holding that spot for several seconds, she sucked with force while rolling her tongue as best she could with her mouth so full. Then Brittany suddenly pulled her tightly locked lips back until just the head was behind them and bobbed forward fast.

She smacked her mouth against her hand a few times, the glans squeezing under her uvula and then she released her grip. Even though it gagged her, she took him into her throat, almost an inch deeper each time. Slamming her face faster towards his crotch with each furious bob of her head, his pubic hair was soon tickling her nose.

Feeling his hand on her head was a tell from experience that there was a money shot gathering steam and Brittany grabbed the base again, jerking and twisting. With just the crown inside now, she repeatedly wrapped her tongue around it, stopping only to flick away at the urethra opening. In seconds, his shaft started to pulse in her hand and thick ropes of semen exploded in her mouth.

Swallowing as quickly as she could, the spunk was still building up on her tongue and she had to gulp to keep it from spurting past her lips.

After a seeming eternity on the clock and a figurative gallon in her stomach, Brittany sat back in the chair and wiped her lips while he leaned heavily against the desk.

*****

"See?" She said, grinning, "What was that, three minutes? Maybe? And my ass is a lot tighter than this smile."

"I don't have a response to that," he said, "Other than there's not a man alive who could last any longer than I did. You are, what's the term; very gifted. And I don't recall ever putting up a fight about you giving me a blowjob. Although what you just did was something several levels above any blowjob. Incredible!"

"Thank you, I try. So can I get an estimate on how long it's going to be before I'm getting what we're here for? Anything I can do to speed up the process?"

He looked down at her incredulously.

"I...I, it's been thirty seconds. Surely you..."

"Want you in my ass?" She cut him off, "Now? Yes, I surely want that. Do I need to suck you hard, do you want to watch me play with myself, what? What's gonna do the trick 'cause it ain't going in soft."

"Good lord! I, wow. Your mouth on me this soon might be my death so, yes, play with yourself. And if you don't mind, I still haven't laid eyes on that ass yet."

"Oh, yes you have," she winked, "just not naked."

*****

Just about two years before, Brittany had an affair with a man twice her age, the man who would become the first to get in her ass. By his request, she frequently masturbated in front of him as it turned him on greatly.

Since then, while she often rubbed her clit, fingered herself and tweaked her nipples during sex, Brittany hadn't "performed" for anyone. She wasn't even sure what had triggered her suggestion, but now that it was in play, she was more than game. Factoring in his request to see her bare ass for the first time inspired her to reach pornographic territory with her display.

Taking the small but new jar of Vaseline from her pack, she uncapped it and stabbed two fingers into the jelly. Twisting them together, she stood up, facing him and then slowly turned to reveal her jaw-dropping behind.

As big as the twin globes were, Garcia knew from having cupped them that there was no excess, no flab. Firmer than soft rubber, the cheeks jutted out like a shelf and slightly to each side, scintillating by sight. As she bent one leg up to kneel in the chair, her deep crack spread, exposing her light brown asshole, neatly ridged in symmetrical perfection. Holding the arm of the chair, she brought her other leg up while painstakingly arching her back to thrust her luscious privates closer to him.

Increased arousal from the tease also brought with it impatience and Brittany's insatiability for pleasure took over her. With one hand appearing between her husky legs and reaching for her cunt, the other, first two fingers with a sheen of lube, at the base of her spine. Without pause, two fingers sank into the petals of her labia while the other two, compressed together, pushed slowly into her anus. Starting to roll the digits in her pussy before wiggling the other two into her dark hole had her purring.

Total immersion in both openings turned the sexy sighs into a throatier, harsher groan. At the same time and pace, she eased them all back in their respective orifices and then sank them in to the last knuckle once more. A still deeper growl then with a grunt of unbridled lust from Garcia, furiously trying to resuscitate his limp cock. In a few minutes, all four fingers were driving in and out of her cunt and asshole with speed and force, Brittany groaning, her body rocking.

She climaxed with a shrieking moan, both hands going still, pressed tightly against her crotch, her entire frame quivering. Her lone spectator, still not erect, reached for the Vaseline with his eyes glued to the orgasming beauty. Jerking off even harder with the lube, his cock began to get stiff just as Brittany weakly pulled her hands from within her body.

All of thirty seconds later, she looked over her shoulder and made eye contact before turning her focus to his dick.

*****

"Hmmm, did I do that?" She said grinning, "No time like the present, come put that thing in my butt. Go easy getting in there, though, okay?"

Garcia just nodded, shaking his head at her rabid sexual appetite as he stepped up to her. Not a tall man (5'8", an inch shorter than she was), he pressed on her tailbone to get her to lower her behind. His cock, pointing straight out, dragged along the lips of her pussy as she went down, drawing a small whimper and then he was in line with her puckering asshole.

She noticed the difference in size from her library activity just from the head stretching the rubbery orifice to gain entry. With the close proximity in time for comparison, Brittany was elated at how Garcia's girth made her feel as if this was a different sex act altogether. Her sphincters throbbed under protest, as always, but his dick popped through smoothly, sinking quickly once past the resistance.

Driving into her white-hot rectum, the older man was able to bury his length given her position that left her ass cheeks spread wide and providing no obstruction. Both moaned in sync at the opposite forms of pleasure and neither moved for a long moment. Coming as no surprise, it was the blonde who craved the friction of motion more and she leaned forward, just half his cock still in her asshole. Easing her way back, she enveloped his rod in the slick, fleshy cavern fully once more. Still adjusting to being filled so nicely, the short thrust had taken her to the next phase.

"Start fucking me," she blurted, "Fuck my tight, little ass."

In a state of bliss from the myriad of delightful sensations he was feeling, the professor barely heard her. He still groped her big behind longingly before taking a hold of her waist and started to recede the depth of penetration. Pulling back until just the crown remained, he slid back in slowly, met by an urgent bucking from Brittany.

"Come on, Professor, do it! Fuck my ass!"

Aware of her words this time, he moved his hands to the front of her thighs for better leverage even as he began stabbing rapidly in and out of her humid channel. Yanking on her legs while rocking his hips with a vengeance, Garcia hammered his cock in and out of her asshole. Brittany howled with ecstasy, matching his intensity, pushing against the back of the chair as a launchpad for her furious exertion.

Screaming curses at him to fuck her harder despite his bruising strokes, she humped still faster. Juices dripping from her snatch and running down her thighs gave away her unbridled excitement and after ten minutes, her shrieks started to morph into incoherence. He was right there with her, sweat from his face and chest leaving her wildly flapping behind covered in a sheen of the fluid.

Brittany orgasmed after a swift buildup, her voice catching in her throat. The standard (and phenomenal) wave of contractions and spasms in her sphincter clamped down on his cock, making him gasp. Mouth still wide, his balls tightened, rapid fire bolts of semen exploding deep in her flexing asshole. Pressed tight against her, he emptied his load, his quickly shrinking dick staying inside her even with Brittany's mighty ring of muscle trying to force him out.

*****

"So, how long before you can get it up again?" Brit asked.

"Tomorrow," he laughed, "I'm not a young man and there's simply no way. Believe me there's nothing I would like more," he replied, "I'd love the chance to eat you again as a consolation if you're interested."

"Mmmm, I'll probably take you up on that. Just out of curiosity, are you gonna be bragging about me in the faculty lounge this week?"

He laughed heartily.

"I'm not the type to kiss and tell. It is very humorous to think about the instant calls of bullshit if I tried, though. No one would believe that I had sex with 'The' Brittany Andrews."

"Huh, you say that like I'm a celebrity."

"With male professors, you are. Easily among the five or ten most desirable female coeds amongst those who discuss such things. On a campus this size, a freshman no less, I'd consider that a compliment, even at the base level."

Brittany looked up in thought and a mischievous grin etched itself on her face.

"Are any of them on campus now?"

"Off the top of my head, every man who is in the building today could be counted as...wait, you're not suggesting..."

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm suggesting," she broke in, voice husky, "Depending on who they are. But to spell it out, I would definitely be up for getting my ass fucked some more. Or just getting fucked period."

A few minutes later and after getting a list of names that were in the building or on site, Brittany had selected two names. After hedging briefly, she gluttonously chose a third.

"...as for ground rules, they all wait somewhere because I only want one at a time in here with me. Unless I change my mind. You know, a woman's prerogative."

"I'm certain that won't be a problem," said Garcia, stunned, his voice small.

"Well, except you. Being my first and all and it's your office. I mean, if you want. Who knows, watching might bring you back to life. You'll get more chances anyway after fucking me like you did."

*****

Phone calls followed and given the hoops that Garcia had to jump through, Brittany knew that he was being truthful about no one else believing him.

She had teased him by saying he couldn't touch her until arrangements were made. It became torture as she sat on his desk, thighs spread with feet resting on the chair where he sat. Her delectable pussy inches from his face caused incessant swallowing as he salivated uncontrollably.

After setting up the third and final half-hour "block" (his suggestion to keep things orderly), his cell phone was dropped to the floor. Grabbing the bend of her upper thighs at the hip, he buried his face in Brittany's crotch and started ravenously slurping her sweet pussy.

*****

A brief, but relatively thorough whore bath took place in a ladies room as soon as Brittany's legs were steady enough to carry her after her latest climax. Returning to Garcia's office, she had just gotten naked when there was a knock at the door.

She'd been going over how to proceed with each of them since it had quickly gone from theory to application. A firm believer in blowjobs for the purpose of endurance, she wasn't sure half an hour was enough of a time frame until she did the math.

'Suck 'em off for five, get 'em hard again in five, take it up the ass for twenty. Yeah, that should work,' she thought.

Not wanting to waste a single second and impatient to get her winking asshole packed, Brittany knelt just inside the door and cheekily said: "Who is it?"

*****

Dr. West was first and opening the door, he looked right past her for a nanosecond before gazing down, eyes instantly wide.

"Come on in," she said softly, "We don't have a lot of time, so whip it out."

West was in his late thirties, early forties, tall and seemingly pretty fit. As he stepped timidly into the room, Brittany reached for his zipper before he'd even closed the door. His cock, limp when she first brushed it, grew quickly in her hands as he leered at her from above. Giving him a few strokes at the base, she was soon holding about the same 8" of Garcia, minus some of the girth.

Grinning lewdly ('I can't believe you're doing this'), she spoke up.

"I don't know how specific Garcia was but here's the deal: I'm gonna make you cum in my mouth and then you're gonna fuck me in the ass. Sound like a plan?"

"Hell, yes. Go for it."

In less than a minute, the gorgeous blonde was gagging herself by taking the knob into her throat. Heavy spittle leaked from the corners of her tightly locked lips and her long hair swayed wildly as she bobbed her head furiously. After just about five minutes, reaching her deadline, she moaned as ropes of jism were sprayed into her mouth, swallowed gleefully.

"Do I need to keep going?" she said, "Or will you be ready to go in a minute?"

"Jesus, Brittany!" He replied, "Don't worry about me, I just need to catch my breath. Why the urgency?"

"You're not the only one in line," she winked.

The slutty declaration caused his freshly drained cock to noticeably bounce and she smiled. Handing him the Vaseline sitting next to her, she turned and got on her knees and forearms, thankful for the carpet. A quick wiggle of her ass preceded casual rubbing of her saturated cunt and a look over her shoulder to see his reaction.

Eyes glued to the tantalizing sight, he stepped out of his khakis and started jerking his cock with the jelly. As Brittany began touching herself in earnest, moaning softly and gyrating, he started to regain erection. Well within her estimation, he was kneeling behind her, virtually stiff and pressing against her asshole. Keeping two fingers inside her pussy as he entered tightened the already vice-like hole and they both groaned with passion.

Stabbing into the pliant orifice in jerky increments, she began to ease back steadily, her desire for his knob slipping into her colon finally realized. After a brief grinding, the two pulled from each other slowly before a joint effort forced his cock deep into her rectum again. Oddly synced in their movements now, the process was repeated, only faster, his staff whistling greasily back and forth in her asshole.

He fucked her up the ass through another orgasm for her and spilled his seed in her steaming colon as she was gearing up again. They both took several minutes to recover and then he asked:

"When can we do that again? I wouldn't mind a shot at that sweet hole, either."

"We'll have to see how I feel after these next two," she replied, winking again, "I'd probably stick around if I was you, might be worth your while."