Brittany - The Beginning

Story Info
Brittany turns 18 and gets her first kiss from Daddy.
1.5k words
3.95
49.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this story all characters are over eighteen and exist only in my imagination. This story has no beastiality in any form, but does have themes of incest, light reluctance, as well as breeding and praise kinks. If this is your cup of tea, I hope you enjoy the start of Brittany's journey with her Daddy. If this isn't your thing, check out some of my other work to see if that floats your boat instead. Happy reading!

--------------------------------

I groaned when I heard the rooster calling, waking everyone up on the farm far too early with the sun. I blinked open my eyes, adjusting to the faint light coming in the windows.

Today was the day. Today I turned eighteen.

I wiggled my toes in excitement and stretched under the cozy covers. After a deep breath or two, staring up at the ceiling, the rooster crowed again and so reluctantly, I got up. The floor was chilly under my feet as I made my way to the bathroom, stopping in front of the mirror.

I looked at myself closely. I looked the same. Rosy cheeks, bright, clear eyes. My hair was a mess from sleep, but that was nothing new. Over the last year my breasts had come in and my hips had flared out, giving me a nice womanly shape. Now I finally had the age to go with it. I smiled softly, I liked the way I looked.

I knew, realistically, that not much would change now that I turned eighteen. My high school days had ended earlier in the year and I had crossed the shaky stage they set up in the gym with a smile on my face for my diploma, not really sure what was next for me. School was important for the basics in life Nick, my step-father, said. Everything else you needed though you could learn on the farm he said. I wasn't sure if I should get a job or maybe go to college next. I wasn't in a rush though, and Nick had said I was always welcome on the farm and didn't need to go anywhere anytime soon. I was grateful for the support.

Rubbing my hands over my face I left the mirror to use the toilet, and then brushed my teeth. I re-braided my hair quickly and threw on some farm clothes. Everyone helped out here, even on your birthday, so I knew my chores would still be waiting for me after breakfast.

I cheerfully went down the stairs, a smile on my face before I even walked into the kitchen.

"Happy birthday baby girl," Nick's deep voice boomed as soon as I stepped over the threshold.

I smiled and he opened his arms wide. I eagerly stepped into his embrace, loving how small his much larger frame made me feel. His big hands rubbed up and down my back soothingly.

"How does it feel?" he asked me.

I pulled back a little to look up at his face. "How does what feel?"

"Being legal," he said, wagging his eyebrows a bit.

I laughed and tried to push him away playfully, but he held me close. "It feels the same."

His hands slid down to my waist and rested just above my butt and gave my hips a squeeze. "Doesn't feel the same to me."

I laughed awkwardly, not really understanding what he meant and buried my flushed face against his chest.

"Well, I'm proud of you baby," he said, leaning down to kiss the top of my head. "Not giving in to all the temptations of the world and trusting me to make sure you know what you need to know, when you need to know it."

I puzzled over the strange statement. I knew that Nick had some very old fashioned beliefs when it came to a woman's role in the world, and our little farm town didn't exactly scream progression. Sometimes our ranch felt like it was in another world. He didn't believe in outside voices impacting our lives so things like the news were out of the question to watch. Books were carefully selected and just forget about sex education. All of that was supposed to be taught by your family he said.

When my period had come when I was sixteen it was summer break and Nick was the only one around that could help me. He went to the store himself and bought me some pads to use, showing me on the box how to attach them to my underwear for the best protection. I was mortified, but he was pleased as punch that I had trusted him enough to guide me about something so personal.

He walked me through what a menstrual cycle was and how to track it on my calendar. It was an important conversation, not only for my journey into womanhood, but also for our relationship. We were closer after that. He was patient and understanding and made it clear that all he wanted in life was for me to be happy and healthy. Seeing that I could come to him with very personal things really helped me believe how much he loved me and that no matter what, I could go to him with anything.

We ate a hearty breakfast of eggs, bacon and some potatoes before heading out to do our morning chores.

"Are you fixing fences today Nick?" I asked him.

He frowned at me. "Daddy," he replied curtly.

My insides clenched a little with nerves. "D-daddy," I stuttered. I hated disappointing him.

He nodded once at my correction. "No fences today Brittany. I've got to check on the mares to see if they're going in to heat yet."

"Heat?" I asked, looking up at him as we walked side by side.

He grunted and nodded again. "To see if they're ready to be bred or not. Got a stallion coming in this week," he explained.

I had so many questions, but I wasn't sure if I could ask him or not. We walked for a few more paces before I put on a brave face.

"Is that something I can help with D-daddy?" I asked as confidently as I could.

He stopped walking and looked at me closely. "You want to help with the breeding program?"

I nodded, trying to maintain eye contact with him without blushing. I was so nervous. Nick had always said that the breeding program was for adults only. He didn't want me anywhere near it as a teenager, but now that I was eighteen, maybe that had changed.

"I supposed you could start helping with the paperwork and communication to other farms with stallions available to stud," he said and continued walking toward the barn where most of our mares were held.

"Really?!" I asked excitedly.

He grunted again in acknowledgement.

I practically skipped with joy. "Thank you Daddy!"

He gave me a small grin and turned to me. "We'll go slowly baby girl and see how you do."

I nodded solemnly. "I will do my best to learn and be patient."

He gave me a curt nod and leaned down toward me, pressing his lips quickly, but firmly, to mine.

I gasped in surprise and started to pull away. "Nick!"

He grabbed me by the waist to hold me in place, his face still close to mine. "You're eighteen now Brittany, we can kiss hello and goodbye like adults."

My eyes wide, I stared up at him, not knowing what to say. I had never been kissed directly on the lips before. One time at school a boy named Jamie tried to kiss me by the lockers and I had turned my head quickly so his lips landed on my cheek. The boys and girls in my grade had teased me mercilessly for being a prude because of it. But I didn't mind Nick's lips so much, they were softer than I had expected, warm.

"Take care of the chickens now, and then meet me in the office later on and I'll go over some of the basics of the breeding program with you ok?" he said, his hands still on my waist.

I nodded.

"Good girl," he said gruffly and leaned down to put his lips on mine again.


This time I didn't move and let him kiss me.

A wolf whistle from one of the ranch hands walking by us startled me, making me jump.

Nick laughed lowly and gave my waist a squeeze. "Run along then Brittany."

I nodded, heat flushing my cheeks. "I'll see you later Nick."

He glared down at me.

"I'll see you later D-daddy," I corrected quickly.

He released me with a pat on my behind to get me moving toward the chicken coop. "Good girl."

I practically ran down the path to get to the chickens, eager to finish this task so I could do more adult things on the farm.

I couldn't wait to see what Daddy was going to teach me.

--------------------------------

I'm thankful that you made it this far into my latest story. If you'd like to read more feel free to check out my profile and send me some feedback. I look forward to hearing from you.

xoxo,

p