Daddy's Little Princess Pt. 01

Story Info
A slow burn romantic Daddy Daughter Love short story.
2.5k words
4.37
64.4k
120

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KittyKing
KittyKing
100 Followers

...This is a dual perspective slow burn romantic erotic story. All characters are over the age of 18 and consenting adults...

JASON

I'd always been a sick fuck but held my baser impulses under control with a healthy dose of porn and sex with my wife, Kate. Exercise and training in the ring quelled any lingering raging desires to a tempered heat. I was proud of my disciplined life, my financial acumen in trades, and my two successful kids. My son, Chase, was in college studying finance like I had. My daughter, Aylin, was captain of her cheerleading squad in high school, soon to graduate with a 4.0. She still wasn't sure what she planned to do after school, but she was my little princess so she could take all the time she needed to figure it out.

I think the problems started when my wife would end our kisses sooner than I expected. It was around the time Chase left for college two years earlier. Maybe she was having empty nest feelings, or I was spending too much time with work, or maybe it was because I began to become quite uncomfortable with our daughter's cheerleading outfits when she'd come home from her practices. In any case, Kate began to pull away both physically and emotionally. We didn't really talk anymore. I noticed she never really touched me outside of sex. Sure, I'd still pull her curvy body to my hard one to spoon her when I got between the sheets, then would lift her leg up and plunge into her wet cunt. I made sure she came hard every time, but she started to pretend to be asleep when I'd get in behind her. Then she would be intentionally asleep. It didn't stop me. She was usually wet for me, so it was a comfortable quick nut to get me to sleep.

Lately that quick nut wasn't enough. Ever since my daughter's 18th birthday a few weeks ago, I would roll onto my back in bed and the sick fuck thoughts would take control. Aylin was blatantly attractive with her golden skin, bright blue eyes, and perky tits. Her ass was what drove me to insanity: high, tight, and round leading to a tiny waist. She was petite as cheerleaders usually are which made me think about how easily I could bend her around my monster cock. Fuck, I was spending way too much time lately after my nightly quick nut thinking about what her body looked like under her sports bra and tiny cheer shorts. I knew it was wrong and my porn search history wasn't helping: "step-daughter begs" or "daughter creampie" or my favorite "daughter breeding".

That's where the sick thoughts stemmed from. I had a strong desire to breed my daughter. I wanted to lock my little girl down and make her mine. It was wrong and I knew it, but I couldn't stop the intense desire to do it. They were only thoughts in my mind; I had far too much discipline to act on them. I would never let it go too far. Right?

My princess and I were close. I had scared away any potential suitors for the last 4 years and despite going to dances with boys, I had a pretty good idea she was still a virgin. She would tell me everything about her life while her own mother pulled away from both of us. At the times a teen girl would need her mother most, Kate seemed to be unavailable. Aylin knew I was safe to come to with something as big as discussing sex and she began to rely on me as her confidante. I wanted her to feel comfortable with me, to turn to me with any problems. I was her daddy and would always take good care of her.

I may have unintentionally put a wedge between my daughter and her mother, but just as I wasn't sure how I did so in the first place, I also didn't know how to fix it. My nights laying awake after a quick nut were quickly turning into days of fantasizing about breeding my own daughter. When I'd push my thick cock between Kate's pussy lips at night, I began to imagine I was inside my little girl. The fantasy of squeezing into my own daughter's tight little cunt would make me cum so hard, especially since I knew she wasn't on birth control. Her mother suggested it a few years back, but I forbade it. At the time I think I said it would give her an excuse to be a slut, but subconsciously I may have known I wanted to fill her with my own seed when the time came.

Aylin and I had a standing Thursday night movie night. Had since she was little just as Chase and I had our golf days while Kate and I had our Friday dinner dates. Kate had been busy starting her own company and for the past year our weekly dates had somehow turned into monthly drive-through chats, then drizzled to quarterly mentioning of "hey we should go out soon". I wasn't sure if I even missed us or not. That's what I was contemplating the following Friday night when Kate texted she wouldn't be able to make it out of work for our meetup. I was planning to settle in to watch some porn in my downstairs office ("making love daughter") when the front door opened and I heard Aylin pound upstairs hurriedly, loud sniffs coming from the hall. I quickly tucked my hardening cock back in my pants to run after her.

Aylin reached her bedroom, ran inside, and slammed the door shut. I stopped outside and knocked, "Baby? Everything okay?"

"No!" she made a muffled yell from the other side of the door.

"Can I come in?" She only replied with a quiet moan.

I slowly cracked her door to see her lying face down on her four-poster canopied bed, head buried in her silk pink pillow, dolls and teddy bears shoved aside. Her shoulders were shaking from crying. I reached her bed and sat next to her little body, rubbing one hand gently down her back letting the fingers graze on the exposed skin of her lower back, then stroking her long blonde hair away from her face so I could see her. She was wearing a little black pleated skirt I always asked her not to and one of my old band tees that she had tied around her waist in a little knot. She still had short black leather zip-up booties on her feet. The way her skirt had scooted up, I could see the bottom cups of her ass cheeks hanging out and the purple nylon thong covering her little pussy.

"Princess, what's wrong?" She still didn't move. "Princess, sit up and look at Daddy," I said with my firm voice that she usually obeyed. She sniffed, then sat up to look at me. I tucked an arm around her waist and pulled her next to me. Her tears were both gut-wrenching and a huge turn-on as I could imagine myself gazing into those wet eyes as I broke her little hymen for the first time with my huge dick.

"Daddy, I was out with my friends at the coffee shop and Shane started making fun of me in front of everyone because he found out I'm a virgin and then Amanda and Lacey started laughing at me saying I was too old to be a virgin and yelling it to the other boys. I was so mad I Ubered home and now I don't know if I can show my face at school on Monday," she let out in a long-winded rush.

"Shane? That little fuck from down the street Shane? The one that took you to Homecoming?" Fuck that little twerp I would beat his fucking ass.

Sniff, "Yeah."

"How did Shane know you are a virgin?"

She looked down at her lap with her hands in it and then reached over and put her hand in my free one, lacing her tiny fingers through my large ones, "Um, he tried to pressure me after the dance, and I told him no. Told him I was waiting for the right man to give myself to." With his, she lifted her big blue eyes and stared at me deeply. I felt heavy inside with that stare almost like I couldn't breathe. I could see she had more little freckles on her nose from the returning spring sunshine and her chest seemed to quell with the words. My heart began to race, all the blood flowing to my thickening dick. Did she mean that man was me?

"Baby, Shane was just mad that he wasn't good enough for you. You were right to reject him. He wouldn't be able to take care of you." I released our hands and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. I paused. "Not like Daddy does." I know those words were a test for her. I could play them off if she seemed scared or confused or disgusted, but if she went for it...

She bent her head to nuzzle into my neck and put her hand on my thigh. "You always take good care of me, Daddy. I love you."

I lifted her chin to look at me. I kissed her right next to her full pink lips and could hear her stop breathing. "I love you, too, sweetheart. The other girls are just jealous of how beautiful you are. You can go in school Monday proud that you're a prize everyone wants."

"Am I?" She whispered close into my face, eyes closing, her lips almost pressed to my own. I could smell her breath; it was a mixture of cotton candy and something that was just an essence of my little girl. I wondered if that's how she would taste between her legs. I dropped my hand from her chin to grip the mattress edge to maintain some composure. The throb in my cock was about to become a raging boner with the way she was breathing so close to my lips.

"Are you what, sweetheart?" I whispered back.

"Am I what *everyone* wants?" She asked pointedly while fluttering her eyes to stare deeply into mine.

"Yes, Princess..." And with that, I kissed her. I full out kissed my little girl on her lips with mine. I couldn't stop myself with her lips looking like they had been needing a good kiss. I started to pull back realizing what I was doing, but then she moaned and arched herself further into me. Fuck, she moaned right against my mouth, so I took my tongue and parted her lips, gently teasing her tongue with mine. I could tell she was not an experienced kisser, the thought suddenly occuring to me that maybe she had never been kissed like this before. That thought made me grab her hair at the back of her head, pull her closer to me so she was almost on my lap, one of her legs thrown over both of mine, my other arm still surrounding her tiny waist. She clutched my neck with her little hands. Her fingers began weaving through my hair there urgently. By this point, I was basically fucking her mouth with my tongue, just as I wanted to do to her other lips.

Releasing her hair, I slowly moved my hand down and around to her flat stomach, exposed by the tied tee she wore. I crawled my fingers up towards her perky tits until I was just underneath her bra wire. Her breath hitched in my mouth, but she kept kissing me and moved one of her hands from my neck down to my chest, dragging her fingers up and down. It was sending electric shocks straight to my cock. I lifted her bra with my wandering fingers and began to cup and massage her tit with my hand.

"Oh, Daddy," she moaned into my mouth. I took my thumb and forefinger and tweaked her already hardened little nipple between them, rolling it around and pinching. I broke our kiss so I could bend down to breathe on her little bud then suck on it gently through her T-shirt. She began to writhe a bit in my hold, then moved herself so she was fully facing me, bouncing into my lap while her knees were bent on either side of my muscular thighs. I grabbed her by the back of her neck and gripped her bare ass under her skirt, shoved my tongue back in her mouth, and pumped my jean covered cock once, twice, grinding against her little thong covered pussy. *Push her panties to the side and breed her*. I was full on making out with my own daughter. I knew it was wrong.

I pulled back from her. She tried to come in for another kiss with her eyes closed, but I stopped her by tugging back on her hair. She seemed to enjoy that tug more than I thought she would which made what I had to say next even more difficult. "Aylin, Baby Girl, wait, stop. This is wrong. I shouldn't have done that, I'm so sorry." I jumped up from the bed holding her by her ass, her little legs wrapped around my waist. I turned to place her on her bed and started pacing in front of her. "Please don't tell your mother. Daddy could get in so much trouble if she found out, if anyone found out. I'd never get to see you again. I shouldn't have done that..."

She stood up and pressed her body into mine to make me stop moving, tiny arms latching around my waist. She gazed up at me with her baby ocean eyes. "Daddy, how can it be wrong if it's what I want, too?" My little girl, my love.

"I'm your Daddy. I can't do this with you, Princess. I'm married to your mother." I tried to maintain firmness and stand there without touching her. Every nerve in my body just wanted to reach out and stroke some place on her warm, tiny body, to smell her hair, to brush my thumb across her full lips, now reddened from our make out session.

"I won't tell her..." She whispered.

I kissed the top of her head and said, "You are such a good girl. You are such a good girl for me, so obedient. I love you, Princess."

With that, I turned and fled the room to run into my own, locking the door. I quickly stripped, ran to my bathroom and jumped in the shower, the cold stream of water beating my chest not helping the angry hard-on now being violently stroked by right hand. How I peeled my body from her without throwing her back on the bed and forcing myself into her virgin pussy, I'll never know. I guess all the discipline had paid off.

KittyKing
KittyKing
100 Followers