Brittany's Apartment

Story Info
Skipping class to hook up with an ebony trans babe.
1.1k words
4.33
22.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrflex37
mrflex37
58 Followers

"This is a bad idea, this is a really bad idea," I told myself.

Truth be told, skipping class is one thing, but skipping class to hook up with a transsexual you met on Craigslist is a couple steps farther. To make matters worse, I only had a one-hour window to get here, do whatever we are going to do, and get back before my friends found it suspicious that I was missing. Professors could care less about students skipping class, but my friends were another story. They were used to me skipping class, but not multiple classes in one day, and this was the only time Brittany was available.

As I scaled the steps to Brittany's apartment, my heart was racing. It wasn't too late to back out, but after watching so much transsexual porn, I couldn't resist taking a dive into this lust-filled world. More importantly, Brittany's body was so tempting, I couldn't help myself, the curvy chocolate goddess had me hooked.

I made it to her door and took a deep breath before I knocked. The thought of leaving lingered in the back of my mind, but the urge to be with her was killing me. I gave the door three solid knocks and waited. Chills ran through me as I heard footsteps coming to the door. It opened, and there she was. She was about six inches taller than me, barefoot, and was only wearing a tight-fitting, grey t-shirt and black panties. Her hair was curled and came down just past her shoulders. Her smile was dazzling. I tried to utter something, but she cut me off, thankfully.

"Ooh, your pictures didn't do you justice," she said, "come on in cutie."

I stepped inside and she led me to the bedroom. My pictures? She was way more stunning in person. Brittany's apartment was dark, but I could have cared less. I only wanted her ebony skin against mine. My cock was stirring! When we made it to the bedroom, she slipped off the t-shirt.

"Get out of those clothes and get comfortable, baby," she said over her shoulder.

I kicked off my shoes, ripped off my shirt, and yacked off my jeans. I was going for my underwear when Brittany turned and put her hands on my shoulders. I lost my breath with her touch. She motioned me towards the bed, and I sat on the edge, still gazing up at her. There was a single lamp light in the room and she still radiated, the light giving her smooth skin a glow. She snapped off her bra, revealing her gorgeous, ample breast. Next, she slid her panties down and kicked them away. I knew she was big, but dear God. She was only semi-erect, but I knew she had me by at least an inch, fully erect.

Brittany leaned in and kissed me. I felt her tongue trying to enter my mouth. I eagerly accepted and relished the feeling. As we kissed, she ran her hands up and down my chest and abs. A rush ran over my skin as she rubbed. The more her hands danced over my body, the more my cock ached for attention. She finally broke the kiss but kept her hands on me.

"Damn, you have a sexy body," she said, moving her hands lower.

"Gotta keep in shape," I grinned.

"You're definitely doing a good job of it," she laughed. "You ready for me baby?" she asked as she slid off my boxers.

"God yes," I whimpered, aching to have more of her.

Brittany grabbed my cock and give a slight stoke. "You're bigger than I thought," she exclaimed.

Without uttering another word, she cupped my balls and took my cock in her mouth. I moaned in response. She worked me over well. She would lick up and down my shaft, massage my balls, and gave my mushroom head good attention. Then, to push the envelope, she deepthroated my entire nine-inch cock. I was in euphoria. My breathing was getting heavier. I didn't want to cum yet, but the sight of my big black dick in that pretty mouth was pushing me over the edge. Impulsively, I grunted, and Brittany somehow read my mind.

She stood and grabbed a bottle of lube off the nightstand. She squeezed a fair amount onto her fingers and worked it between her beautiful butt cheeks. Then she laid on her back, lifted her legs, and presented her eager hole to me.

"Come and get it," she whispered.

I crawled to her and lined my cock up with her waiting booty hole. Whatever worries I had before Brittany opened the door, had disappeared. Now, I wanted to give her everything I had. I eased into her ass and Brittany let out a moan. I pushed in slowly until I bottomed out.

"Give it to me, baby," she said.

I wanted to start at a slow pace, but I quickly picked up speed. She felt so good, so tight. It was better than I could have dreamed! As I pumped away, Brittany pulled me closer to her, wrapping her legs around me and holding on as I drilled. The warmth of her skin felt amazing against me and I bucked even harder, causing her to moan louder. I could feel her rock-hard cock growing, pressed between us.

Suddenly, I had a thought. I pulled out, much to Brittany's disappointment, until I gripped her cock and took it in my mouth. She shrieked in excitement. It was my first time sucking a cock, but I couldn't help myself. I stroked and sucked for all I was worth. She tasted amazing. She oozed pre-cum and I savored every drop. As I had figured, she had to be about an inch, maybe an inch and a half bigger, than me.

Brittany ran her fingers through my hair as she slowly worked her cock in and out of my mouth. I was sucking away and playing with my own dick when she abruptly pushed me away.

"Kiss me, baby," she pleaded.

I was happy to oblige. I laid beside her and we locked lips, stroking ourselves as we went. I could feel the pressure building as we continued to kiss. I was getting ready to cum and I could tell Brittany was getting close as well. Again, she broke our kiss and howled as she began to cum. Her screams were such a turn on, I started cumming to. Streams shot over us, some landing on Brittany and some landing on me. As we pumped the remaining cum from our cocks, I learned over and kissed her one more time.

Finally, our orgasms subsided, and we laid in our afterglow, breathing heavy as we gathered ourselves. Brittaney suddenly sat up.

"I thought you had to be somewhere after this," she said. "You said you couldn't stay long."

"Fuck it," was all I could say.

mrflex37
mrflex37
58 Followers