All Comments on 'Brittany's Do-Over'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
God damn

Now THAT is writing.

clackormanclackormanover 6 years ago
Holy crap!

That was some of the best writing ever on here...that I have read at least! Well done!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 6 years ago
So true in so many ways,

As a former teacher, this sounds like a scenario from my past. The distinct difference: She kissed me, and I managed -somehow - to end it there. I wanted it to go further, and knew that she did as well. But I couldn’t cross that line. In retrospect, I’m glad I never did.

But, this is the way I’d thought it might have gone . . . And that less than pristine secret kiss still haunts me to this day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You must give us more of Brittney and Mr K. Please.

That was most amazing. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awkward Writing

With the high marks on this and on your other works, I was expecting a lot more. The writing is so awkward that it completely takes away from the story. While the scenario may be quite hot you really need a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved This

Yes, I appreciated that this story isn't the smooth slippery slid from beginning to end. It held my attention and the story and emotions flowed well. ONLY thing missing will be if there isn't a St. Patrick's Day reunion. Loved this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spectacular!

Beautiful story, spectacular sex, but best was the depth of feelings given to the characters. If it ends here we'll always wonder what happened to Brittany and Mr Kershaw after Valentines Day. Definitely a prize winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A great story!!

You held my interest from start to finish. I couldn’t wait to scroll down to the next paragraph .

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A taste of the forbidden

But with potential for catastrophic consequences.

Yes she is a former, not current student, but he is married, a father of young children, a teacher, and she likes to share information online. A dangerous combination.

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
Had to give it 5 stars after this quote

'She arched an eyebrow, looking very adult. "I'm looking at your scrotum, Mr Kershaw. It's not dignified, I'm sorry to say." '

I can't tell you how many times I've heard that at interviews...

ilimitadoilimitadoover 6 years ago
What a Job!

Nice simple fun story, very well done. Kept me reading to the end even though I should be out and busy now. Great read. Great fucking at the end! Lucky guy and lucky girl! More more more.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 6 years ago
Outstanding.

Funny, romantic and sexy as hell. This is some top shelf stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
it felt 'real' an so 'ok'....

yup! i've read a few other writings of yours an this is just so fine for me. i too had to stop reading as i was taken back when you wrote... 'She arched an eyebrow, looking very adult. "I'm looking at your scrotum, Mr Kershaw. It's not dignified, I'm sorry to say." ' Damn great read!! thanks

ashleycooperashleycooperalmost 5 years ago
nice job!

this is outrageously good writing, almost a seduction of the reader to keep them going, dying to find out what happens. I can't imagine what the anonymous poster meant when they referred to awkward wording.

Just a couple of thoughts: first, as others have said, please do continue this storyline! The characters are well-developed and interesting. Next, I'm not sure why exactly, but I'd love to hear Brittany describe more about the four brief encounters she's had. Continuing, I see a divorce coming for this man, non-amicable but also non-contested; I suspect his wife has been getting some outside action, given the late night, tiredness, and lack of interest in sex. Maybe Brittany can console him? Finally, I suspect that internet posting will come back to haunt them in some way.

Thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

But the sex, when it happens, happens much too fast.

No slow undressing. No asking him if liked what he saw. No insistence about telling her what he liked about how she looked. No asking him if he thought about her while he masturbated, and what specifically he thought about.

No extensive playing/fondling/kissing/sucking her breasts/nipples.

No slow, teasing handjob without letting him cum. No discussion about whether her handjob felt better than when he jerked himself off.

Nothing with her ass.

Gave it four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent job of NOT describing a bombshell body with specifically big tits, or any other stereotypical whatever, and, yet, illuminating how beautiful Brittany is to our hero.

St. Patrick's Day would be a natural extension, or any other occasion, or, no occasion at all. This story, fraught with the drama and foibles of their particular situations (teacher, ex-student, age difference, he's married, kids, etc.) and their long-standing attraction for each other, cries out for more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you....memories. Wonderful but painful. Been a long time. Very similar theme.. teacher and student. Impossible to forget her. Needless to say, I liked your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...