Brittany's Gift of Submission

Story Info
Brittany wants to give the perfect gift. What will it cost?
8.3k words
4.48
20.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first in this series and is fiction. Any resemblance of characters to actual people is purely coincidental and enviable. I am very grateful for the time and amazing creative editing KatBaby and BelleLindsey gave in addition to the primarily eagle-eyed grammatical editing of SylviDoll. You rock. I can't thank you three enough and for how you added to my experience of this.

In addition to pure erotic sex (that you may be looking to read), my desire here is to build suspense, anticipation and arousal through the main character's internal wrestling as they take their relationship and sex to new places. I had options of which category to put this in: Loving Wives, NonConsent/Reluctance or BDSM. I took the middle route with N/R. This and future submissions in this series include a variety of themes including submission, bondage and sexual experimentation of all forms. If these themes do not interest you or meet with your approval, please don't read further or add comments. If they intrigue you, please read on!

Lastly, this series is a new work in process, filled with all kinds of possibilities. I hope it will be interactive as well. I welcome constructive suggestions and ideas of where the story, struggles, tensions and sexual experiences might go. Let's have some fun together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preface

Jake likes being in charge, especially when there is a lot at stake. Jake led the implosion, razing and replacement of a dozen buildings as a construction supervisor for a major real estate firm in Boston. The glory of the old buildings was gone; the cityscape was forever changed. Now he was watching the seeming implosion of his life. It was a vivid image of the wonderful life he and Brittany were working hard to build, only to watch it begin to fall in on itself due to the damn virus shutting down the world. He was always in control. He was able to fix problems. This detonation was bigger than anyone imagined or prepared for.

Jake and Brittany moved to the metro area for a position Brittany secured in the advancement office at a major university. It was a dream job for her. Jake used his construction engineering education and experience to secure a job at a prominent commercial real estate firm. With the on-going new growth in the area, old historic buildings were being razed to make room for taller offerings with more space. Jake and Brittany were both climbing their career ladders quickly. After two years, they moved into upscale Cambridge. It wasn't a big house, but it had character and location. At 24, they were one of the youngest couples on the block. They might be house rich and cash poor, but that wouldn't last long. Their future was bright. Within two years, they could begin to set their sights on starting a family, travel and other luxuries they had always dreamed of.

Despite the endless hours both of their jobs demanded, Jake and Brittany did their best to keep their love life vibrant. They had met in college, falling hard and fast. Jake was a tall 6'2" and athletic. He played basketball in high school and intramural in college. Brittany loved his strong physique and character, which he needed on the construction sites. He was used to being in control at work, but was always tender with her.

Jake had been immediately attracted to her 5'8" fit frame, sandy blond hair, broad smile and sparkling blue eyes. She had been a dancer since her youngest years, which developed a personality of discipline and a body of poised beauty. She carried herself with self-assurance, accented by her firm large round tits, abs, ass and long dancer's legs. They were passionate about each other, yet the job stress and job demands had tempered their passion.

The upcoming construction season looked to be the most profitable summer in years for Jake, as February moved toward March. Major projects had been lined up for the next six months that would set records for the company. The developments would all but secure Jake's next promotion up the company's ladder.

Jake loved to party and celebrate milestones, especially through gifts and experiences. Anticipating the successes of the upcoming summer, he bought Brittany a Lexus LS XF40 to replace her old car from college and paid in advance for a week-long trip at a luxury resort in the south of Italy for their fifth anniversary in the middle of April. He was excited to spring the gifts on her early, so he booked a reservation for the two of them at Boston's swanky Mistral restaurant. After enjoying the almost $3000 meal and fine wines, they drove to the dealership to pick up her new car. Despite the recent months of their diminishing love life, it was a night they would never forget.

Brittany's imagination began to stir for what she could possibly give Jake for their anniversary. She began to look at a new truck, or possibly a cabin in the woods. Despite the temporary financial strain, the promises of endless income in the months and years ahead invited them to dream in ways they had never imagined. She wanted to meet his generosity with hers. As the middle of March rolled around, with still a month left to finalize her preparations for their anniversary, the unprecedented pandemic hit. Jake and Brittany watched stunned as literally the world around them began to shut down. At first, it started slowly, but then picked up like a natural disaster. Universities began shutting their physical doors; donor commitments to universities began drying up; courses began being offered online, staff were sent home to work remotely. Companies previously excited about building and moving into new office space started withdrawing. As employees started working remotely for unknown length of time, commercial real estate began a long descent, plummeting to unprecedented numbers. 75% of commercial real estate companies were furloughed or put on reduced pay, including Jake. The one-time $2400 federal relief checks to couples didn't cover the entirety of one mortgage payment.

The pandemic couldn't have hit at a more vulnerable time for Jake and Brittany. They had no cushion and the house demanded its monthly mortgage payments. They were still finishing paying student loans, and now the car loan. They called the resort in Italy to cancel their trip. It was difficult to reach anyone at the result because the virus was devastating Italy, shutting everything down. Once they did reach the resort, any chance for refund had passed due to their strict 45-day refund policy.

"We'll make it somehow," Jake kept trying to say convincingly to Brittany. They attempted to bolster each other up. Their grasping for hope felt like water in a barrel. "We have each other. You're all I need," he repeated.

Brittany cried, feeling helpless. Now, the two were cooped up in the house. If they were put into forced isolation in college, their days and nights would be filled with non-stop enjoyment of each other. Their sex maybe would have started in the bedroom but never be limited there. Things were different now. The financial stress, anxiety and uncertainty was like a heavy weight. Brittany found herself in tears more than she had ever experienced. Jake felt powerless to make it better.

**********

"Betsy invited me over to her backyard for coffee," Brittany said one morning, her voice laced with continuing angst.

"That sounds like a good idea," Jake said. "Wear your mask."

"Fuckin' masks!" Brittany said annoyed. She dutifully grabbed her mask and pushed through the door. Even the short walk down the block to Betsy and Dan's house felt like a much-needed excursion. The fresh air felt good to inhale. Birds chirping and the full canopies of trees were beautiful signs of Spring in the old neighborhood.

Dan and Betsy were twenty years older than Jake and Brittany. They had lived on the block for 22 years. They were successful, secure and down-to-earth. In the short two years Jake and Brittany had been on the block, Dan and Betsy had become friends and a bit of role models.

Mature maple and ash trees lined Dan and Betsy's quaint yard, fenced by a stone wall and old wooden gate. Brittany pushed open the gate and walked into what felt like a mysterious secret garden. A black iron table was positioned in the middle of the yard with four chairs around it. A water feature offered the respite sounds of a quiet waterfall. Betsy was sitting at the table wearing a short floral dress that somehow fit her yard perfectly. Her broad smile welcomed Brittany to her idyllic storybook sanctuary. Brittany welcomed the escape.

Conversation flowed easily for Brittany with Betsy. Betsy's questions were always caring; her words wise. It was as if she could read Brittany's soul. Betsy was petite with a slender 5'3 frame. She was tan and fit from all of her adventures and travels with Dan. They lived an active lifestyle. She had a warm smile and her eyes sparkled tenderly as she listened to Brittany. Within just a few minutes, the conversation naturally moved from small talk to deeper matters of the heart. The more they talked, the more Brittany hoped one day she would be more like Betsy. She admired the way Betsy was grounded in an inviting, peaceful and even playful way. Despite the maddening chaos of the pandemic, Betsy was tranquilly happy.

"Jake keeps saying everything is going to be OK, but I don't know. Is it?"

"I don't know either Brittany. This is scary," Betsy answered with calm honesty.

"How do you do it?" Brittany asked.

"Do what?"

"Stay so calm, happy, in love?"

"I've learned there are things I can control and there are things I cannot. I have to be comfortable with who I am and what I can't control."

"That would be great if there was something in my life I could control," Brittany answered.

"You underestimate yourself," Betsy offered with a warm smile.

"I don't think so," Brittany answered.

"Like what?"

"Like our anniversary."

"What about your anniversary?" Betsy asked.

"It's two weeks away. Jake likes to go all out with gift giving. Before all this hit he bought me my new Lexus. If that wasn't enough, he booked a romantic trip."

"Where to?"

"Italy!" Brittany answered. "But we can't go because of this fuckin' pandemic, sorry for my French."

"Maybe Italian," Betsy answered warmly with a grin.

Brittany chuckled, embarrassed. "Yeah."

"The trip was a nice thought though," Betsy offered.

"So what am I supposed to give him? Our income is suddenly a fraction of what it was a month ago. Jake is furloughed. We put all our savings into the house. My income barely covers our mortgage and the little food we can afford. I'm not even sure about the car payment; I might have to give it back. I can barely afford to give him an anniversary card."

"Do you need some money?" Betsy asked in a sensitive, almost maternal tone.

"No. Thank you, Betsy. That's kind of you. Jake would never feel comfortable, especially with all the uncertainty. Plus, it should be my gift to him, not yours."

"That's true," Betsy said with a chuckle. "Maybe you can get creative. What do you think he wants?"

"He keeps saying that all he wants is me. He doesn't need anything else."

"That's sweet. Looking from where I am sitting, that sounds like a wonderful gift."

"He already has me," Brittany answered.

"Does he?"

"Yes, of course."

"But does he have you?" Betsy repeated.

"Yes."

"When was the last time you had sex?"

Brittany blushed, but somehow it wasn't off-putting coming from Betsy. "Two, maybe three weeks ago," Brittany answered. "With all the stress and ..."

Betsy put her hand up. "Whoa. I'm not asking or needing any excuses. That's between you and Jake. Jake is lucky to have you as his wife. You're smart, beautiful, kind, even sexy."

Brittany blushed again. She looked down at her own body admiringly, but hadn't really felt sexy lately.

"So does he have you?"

"Yes, I think so," Brittany answered, wondering if she was missing something.

"Have you ever had those moments when you are feeling so in love and horny there isn't anything you wouldn't do for your Jake, or let him do to you?

Brittany was caught off-guard again by Betsy's candor. She realized it was one of the things she admired most about her. She needed someone like her. "Yes," she answered. "Sometimes alcohol helps, but yes, we have had those times."

"Wonderful, aren't they?"

Brittany was surprised again by Betsy's continuing candor. She had never had a conversation like this with anyone, especially 20 years older than her. She began to see Betsy in a new light. Betsy was not only a classy role model to Brittany, but also a seductress to her husband. She was probably very good at it. "They are," Brittany answered with a smile.

"So, when was the last time Jake had you like that?" she asked.

"It's been some time," Brittany confessed. "I mean our sex has always been good, but..."

Betsy put her hand up again. "So, tell me again what Jake wants for your anniversary."

Brittany was beginning to realize where Betsy was going with her line of questions. "He says that all he wants is me."

"So?"

"So, what?"

"Does he have you?"

"He's always had me Betsy. That's not enough as an anniversary gift, at least in the way he gives gifts. It's not something new."

"You can make it new," Betsy answered with a devilish smile.

"What do you mean?"

"Let me tell you a story. Early on in our marriage, things were tight for Dan and me too. It was Christmas. We had been married a few years. We made a pact that we wouldn't spend more than $20 on Christmas gifts for each other. It forced us to be creative, and maybe even more thoughtful than we had been."

"What happened?"

"He gave me this ring," Betsy said as she showed her right hand. There was an elegant small diamond ring on her pinky finger.

"I've noticed that before. It's beautiful," Brittany said. "But it looks more expensive than $20. He broke the rule!"

Betsy laughed. "It was more expensive than $20 for his grandfather to give his grandmother; but it was free to him. He loved his grandmother, and she passed away shortly after we were married. I didn't know her long, but I loved her too. Dan asked his grandfather if he could have the ring to give me. Dan used his twenty dollars to have the ring cleaned, polished and wrapped for me. It may be the greatest material gift he's ever given, and it cost him less than $20."

"That's beautiful," Brittany said as tears ran down her face.

"I treasure it."

"And so, what did you give him?" Brittany asked.

"I gave him the gift he said has been his favorite gift of our entire marriage too, other than saying 'I Do' at our wedding."

"What was it?"

"It was Christmas eve and the two of us were sitting in front of our little Christmas tree after dinner. We were all by ourselves in our little apartment. I got up and turned the lights down and lit a few candles. The lights of the Christmas tree flickered in the room. It was magical. I had him stand up and asked him to put the ring on my finger."

"This just gets more and more romantic," Brittany said as tears continued to run down her face.

"It was, but it was just the beginning. I held his hands and looked at him in the eyes. I'll never forget the loving way he looked back at me." A few tears rolled down Betsy's cheek at the memory of it. "I said, 'now my gift for you my love. From this day on, I am completely yours Dan, sexually speaking. Completely, without limits. There is nothing I won't do for you. I promise to make your every dream and fantasy come true. I want you to have fun endlessly dreaming up new fantasies for me to fulfill, forcing me beyond my limits. I am not only promise to do anything, I want to.'"

"Oh shit," Brittany blurted without meaning to.

"Dan was shocked too," Betsy said with a smile. "He had always been a gentleman to me; and has always been since. But from that Christmas on, he has had me in a way beyond what he had before."

"But Jake already knows I am open in our sex life with each other."

"I'm sure he is. He's fortunate. But when was the last time your sex life experienced something new, really new?"

Brittany's face answered without words.

"That's normal. It was for us too until I gave Dan his Christmas gift that year. Our husbands respect us, right?"

"Yes."

"I learned they have fantasies they would never ask us to fulfill. They probably try not to allow their minds to go there, but they do."

"Think so?"

"I know so. Dan is the most respectful unassuming guy I've ever met. Yet, I had no idea the depraved fantasies he had deep down until I pushed him to tell me with the promise to make them come true. After a few drinks, I told him that to unwrap his gift he needed to tell me three fantasies he had never shared with me before."

"Did he?"

"He did, and I proved myself. We didn't leave the house for two days until all three fantasies were fulfilled beyond what he thought possible. Dan hasn't looked back since; neither have I."

"Shit," Brittany said. "And you have fulfilled every fantasy since?"

"Every one," Betsy answered with a smile. "It is liberating for both of us. We both know our husbands respect us and we know we are safe with them, right?"

"Yes."

"Then why would we ask them to hold back on their desires? I have turned his secret hidden fantasies into shared experiences and memories. It takes our shared trust, respect and fun to new levels."

"But Jake knows I'm open if there is anything he wants."

"He knows you're open, but that's different than you telling him you want to actively satisfy his every fantasy." Betsy paused to let the words sink in. "Look at it from his side. You know Jake wants to give you anything he can to make you happy, right? He gave you a new car, a trip, a beautiful house, new clothes, jewelry, right?"

"Yes."

"And if he could give you an actual blank check, he would, wouldn't he?"

"Yes, but ..."

Betsy said as she put her hand up again to stop her interruption. "You know he loves you, but you both also know there are limits to what you can afford. He can't actually give you a blank check."

"Yes, especially now," Brittany answered sadly.

"He desires to make you happy by giving you anything you want, but there are limits to his ability to, right?"

"Yes, that's right."

"So, what is the one thing he said he really wants for your anniversary?"

"Me," Brittany answered.

"Looking at you, I bet he does."

Brittany blushed.

"He may know you are open to sexual experimentation but that's different than you handing him a blank check. There is a difference between natural marital assumptions and actually telling him you are giving yourself to him to satisfy every wanton sexual fantasy, the more depraved the better. He might not be able to give you a blank check; but you can give him one."

"Damn, Betsy."

"This ring is precious to me, but it is not as priceless as my complete sexual submission has been to Dan. My promise gave the ring new meaning and significance that no one has known about until now."

"How so?"

"My wedding ring reminds him and me of my faithfulness and commitment. This ring," she said holding up her right pinky finger, "is now the constant reminder of my complete willingness to please him without any limits. Sometimes I'll raise my hand to show him the ring, daring him to imagine the most decadent fantasy for me to fulfill. It's led to a lot of memories and experiences we would never have had," she said with a naughty smile.

"I just don't know how Jake would respond. I mean, he gave me a car and a trip to Italy! How can 'giving myself' compare?"

"There is no comparison, Britt. Yes, you have a beautiful car in your garage, but you have nowhere to drive it. You have a trip to Italy you are unable to take. Both are sweet generous gifts, but what good are they if you can't enjoy them?" Betsy paused to let her words sink in again. "There might be many things you can't control right now, but giving him what he wants in ways he has never dreamed of is not one of them. I see a beautiful sexy woman who has a lot she can control that will make this an anniversary he will never forget."