All Comments on 'Brittany's Life of Crime'

by vzb

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was a very HOT story. You should consider it as a series, The downward spiral of Officer Britt! It would be hot to see her slide into depravity, drugs, prostitution and criminality. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Needs more sex with Brit and C....Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Bravo! Well plotted, with an accurate understanding of the maximum security prison environment in this country. I happen to know - although the triple cell suite is something I haven't seen. Also, of equal importance, your story is well written. You have a talent for writing. I know something about that, too. Please continue!

Dee_PurpleDee_Purple7 months ago

Great start to a well written story! Looking forward to it continuing.

stonedinstilletosstonedinstilletos7 months ago

I had to stop reading this story multiple times I got so worked up. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

12bolt12bolt7 months ago

Five star opening chapter of a new series.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I LOVED this story. I agree that this deserves additional parts as we see Britt become further corrupted into more drug use, prostitution, etc. I would also hope Cesar turns her into a proper slut with botox, lip fillers, breast implants and a bbl. Would be awesome to see and I hope you decide to add parts to this story.

vzbvzb7 months agoAuthor

Anon: "Bravo! Well plotted, with an accurate understanding of the maximum security prison environment in this country. I happen to know - although the triple cell suite is something I haven't seen."

.

Thanks! I tried throw in details that aligned with the real-life facts & experiences I've heard about, but I put the disclaimer on top because, when realism went one way and the needs of the story went the other way, I followed the story. The triple-wide cell was certainly an example of that -- the only real-life example I've ever heard of like that was Robert Stroud, the famed "Birdman of Alcatraz," and that was only because he was running a legitimate mail-order business from prison.

.

I don't have any immediate plans for a sequel -- this was conceived as a one-off, designed to get out of there before anyone faces real consequences for their actions so the reader doesn't leave feeling too bummed. The one idea I've had so far would be to jump ahead a few years: Britt is now an eager consiglieri in the Monique role, breaking in some new timid young thing. But maybe it would be better to only jump ahead a few months and deal with the implications of Cesar's refusal to wear condoms...

.

Always eager to hear opinions!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

VZB,

I really hope you do continue the story and decide to go with further corruption of Britt to the point that she doesn’t receive her monthly visitor!

vzbvzb7 months agoAuthor

stonedinstilletos: Thank you! That's actually a comment I love to see -- my thinking when writing a story (or often even a single sex scene) is that I want readers to need two or three sessions to get through it.

.

Anon: "I would also hope Cesar turns her into a proper slut with botox, lip fillers, breast implants and a bbl." --> Well I don't think we'll have all that, for the simple reason that this author just isn't into those kinds of cosmetic procedures. BUT, it's a good thought. If and when a sequel happens, I'm sure we'll see some changes in Brittany. (More to the point, I think *Adam* will see some changes in Brittany.)

***

Still no promises on a sequel. But, for folks who liked this general theme, you can check out "Corruption of a Geek Goddess" in the meantime. It's not quite as dark, and there's no interracial aspect, but the idea is the same: good-hearted fiancée is gradually broken down and succumbs to her lust for a more masculine mate. And that one does have a sequel in the works that's partly finished.

Nerazumin1Nerazumin17 months ago

greeting. I hope you have enough inspiration to continue this story. The idea is original for me. Top story!

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites5 months ago

This story is begging to be continued. Please keep going. Five stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

First thing: Awesome story.

I'am really a huge fan of stories where the woman is slowly seduced, step by step down the slippery slope of good intentions and "good" friends helping her along ;-)

I really like both of your Ideas, Britt as an eager accomplice in the seduction of another woman... and her showing the signs of having all this sex with Cesar. :-)

So... you could probably do both...? For your fans...?

"Britt is now an eager consiglieri in the Monique role, breaking in some new timid young thing. But maybe it would be better to only jump ahead a few months and deal with the implications of Cesar's refusal to wear condoms...

Always eager to hear opinions!"

pugg6963pugg69634 months ago

These moral degradation stories always bring the heat. It seems to always be best to carry them forward drip by drip and, at some point, bring in the husband who--initially--sees the changes in the wife and tries to help her and restore their relationship. At this point, the wife temporarily turns away from her evil ways. But, then, the pull is too strong and she can't help but give in. The masters at this are J267, Suewatcher, and NOQUESTIONSASKED. Hope you continue.

Anu1997Anu199722 days ago

Awesome story, Please continue this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservzb@vzb
4/7/24: Part 4 of Geek Goddess has been submitted and should go up tonight. I’m going to get to work on the conclusion as soon as possible, but it might take a lot of work. * Getting in Touch: The best way to reach me these days would be on my own corner of Antarctica77’s...