Brittany's Life of Crime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She posted up & down on that thick shaft, moaning lewdly, wantonly. As her orgasm approached, it brought forth the same language that had horrified her when she'd heard it spilling from Sherry's mouth.

"Ohhhh, yes," she whimpered, "it's so good, it's so good ... d-daddy..."

"Haha — what was that, officer?"

"Mmmmm..."

"What did you call me?"

"No, I — shit, I'm gonna cum!"

"Am I your daddy, Mrs. Harrell?"

"Oh, fuck! YES! You're my Daddy, you take care of me! Fuck me, Daddy! AAH! CUMMING!"

She lost control, shaking and babbling helplessly atop her new prison boyfriend. Cesar began thrusting up into her, bouncing her on his dick like a ragdoll, then pulled down on her hips, fully-embedded, and blasted a fresh load into her. Britt felt his cum power-washing her insides and sighed in pure contentment, her body trembling uncontrollably. She fell forward, clutched his face in her hands, and kissed him like a lover.

She was his.

30 minutes later she was staring into Monique's eyes, holding her hand, as Cesar's deputy inked in her very first tattoo: a small crescent moon, just behind the left ear. The two women shared a warm smile and Brittany's heart swelled with gratitude — what a wonderful friend she'd found.

***

Britt woke up the day after the party, achy and disoriented. Once she realized that none of it had been a dream, a war broke out between the two halves of her soul.

Home Brittany was horrified and launched a full-frontal assault. This has to stop! She felt even worse after a phone call with Adam, and decided she'd disentangle herself from the situation at the prison. Maybe she'd even blow the whistle on the corruption. She could talk to the warden — he'd know what to do.

Prison Brittany, meanwhile, laid in wait. She set up ambushes — plausible excuses and nagging little doubts that would fester: no one's getting hurt ... Adam's better off if you're happy ... it's just sex ... maybe you need the money ... and the friends ... and the sex...

Things began to go sideways on Saturday evening when Adam returned home. Britt was so affectionate, and soon dragged him off to bed; she needed him to reclaim what she'd so carelessly given away. She threw her whole person into the lovemaking that night, and it was ... nice. Afterwards she did feel closer to him, which made her happy. But as for the act itself, she couldn't stop comparing it to the way Cesar had simply owned her body — she tried to kid herself, but couldn't: sex with he husband only left her hungry for something real.

Her resolve crumbled further the next day when she opened their credit card statements and realized how deep the hole was: not only could she not afford to quit her job, Cesar's dirty money was the only thing that might stave off disaster. Maybe she could just do the cigarette thing — that wasn't so bad, right?

Britt knew she was losing this war, so she went back to work intent on avoiding Cesar, keeping her distance by any means. On Tuesday, her second day back, she bumped into Warden Childress. He smiled and chatted amiably until his eyes found her tattoo — his smile faded and he excused himself, walking away with his head down. That was a blow to morale.

The next day, by the middle of her shift, she knew what she was going to do. She'd decided it was inevitable, so why fight it? That rationalization had lifted a great invisible weight from her chest, and she spent the last few hours of her shift watching the clock, begging it to move faster. When the hour finally struck, she beat a hasty path to the object of her obsession.

The inmate/bouncer outside Unit 3 just looked up from his book and nodded, bored. "Evening, Britt," he said, like this was routine, like she was an employee punching a clock in the morning.

Cesar was in his cell talking to two of his confederates; when he saw her, they were sent away.

"Good evening, Officer Harrell. How can I help you?"

"I ... I just wanted to talk to you for second."

"Sure. What did you want to talk about?"

They both knew why she was here. Britt struggled through a long pause, then became visibly distraught. Cesar stepped up and rested his giant hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, you're ok, baby."

"Oh, Cesar..."

"It's alright. I got you, Britt, I got you."

"Hold me..."

Cesar wrapped his giant arms around her and she seemed to disappear into him. Brittany let herself go limp in his arms and sighed in immense relief. For the first time in five days, she felt safe.

_______________*_______________

Thanks for reading! If you liked it, if you have any thoughts, please let me know by voting or commenting — whether it's a thoughtful critique or a simple "good job," comments from readers are extremely important and sincerely appreciated. I take feedback on my stories seriously, and I try to respond to questions & ideas in the comments.

Many thanks to Antarctica77, who hosted the writing contest that led to this story/em>.