Brittany's Travels Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

"Yes, please!" Brittany withdrew her fingers and drew them up to Angie's pert breasts, and contented herself with playing with them while Angie brought her off as well. It took a bit longer, but it was well worth it, and she had to grab onto the towel rail with one hand for balance as she saw stars amid her intense sensations. "Oh, that was wonderful, Angie!" she said at last.

"Yes, well," Angie said, picking up the soap to wash her hands off. "No one else needs to know about it, do they?"

"Know about what?" Brittany asked with a grin as she also took her turn washing her hands off.

Brittany was feeling so delightfully filthy from the turn of events that she nearly forgot to tell Angie the news of her possible sighting at the beach. It was only an offhand joke from Angie about how she was glad she didn't have to hide a gun in her panties as she slipped them on that reminded Brittany. "Oh!" she said, and remembering Angie's earlier warning she said nothing further.

"Yes?" Angie asked her.

Having also gotten her underwear on by then, Brittany went to the desk and scribbled down a note on the back of an envelope. She handed it to Angie.

"Oh good," Angie said out loud. "If you see her again, let me know."

Brittany was a bit confused. "Angie..."

"It's fine," Angie said. "We are here to make a connection, after all." She then put her finger to her lips, and Brittany said nothing else.

They both put their dresses on in silence, and were off to dinner in the restaurant on the top floor. "I had to buy a reservation for this place, when I checked in," Angie said. "But it's supposed to be well worth it."

"Buying a reservation for the restaurant when you've already got one for the hotel?" Brittany said. "I've never heard of that before."

"Welcome to the upper crust," Angie said with a wink. "You'll find we do things a little differently."

Brittany felt as much an impostor as ever in the slinky white floral print dress she had surreptitiously borrowed from Winnie. But as she and Angie - who was similarly attired in a loud number by her conservative standards - blossomed forth into the opulent dining room, she couldn't deny that they blended in well as tourists. As an absurdly obsequious young Hawaiian man in a tuxedo guided them to a table by the window, Brittany enjoyed the attention she - or rather Erika - got from one and all.

She also tried to look discreetly for Biliana - for she was increasingly confident that the beautiful woman she'd seen on the beach was in fact Biliana - but there was no immediate sign of her and Brittany was experienced enough by now to know better than to arouse suspicion by taking a good look around.

"You're sure it was her, are you?" Angie asked once they were seated alone at the table and poring over the drink menu. She gave Brittany a probing look, and a nod to let her know it was safe to answer out loud.

"You don't forget someone you have sex with in public," Brittany said, just loudly enough for her boss to hear. "And it hasn't been that long. But I haven't seen her yet in here."

"I think she's just seen you, actually," Angie said. "Company behind you. Play it cool and remember who I am." She then switched gears effortlessly. "How about a couple of mai tais to start, dear? I remember you wanted so much to try one last time we were here with your father, but you were too young to drink then."

"Well, that sounds fine," Brittany said, smiling through her nervousness as she sensed, correctly, that she had in fact been recognized.

So the hand on her back a moment later wasn't a complete shock. "Erika?" came the familiar Eastern European voice. "Erika Tsoupas, is that you?!"

Brittany turned to see the gorgeous petite blonde who had once eaten her out with her husband and his obnoxious business associate, Sarine, looking on. "Biliana!" She smiled through her panic and managed to keep it under wraps as best she could tell. "Heavens, what brings you here?"

"Oh, it's beastly cold and gray in Luxembourg this time of year," Biliana said. "Besides, my husband and I are separated, and it is a fine time for me to get away."

"I'm so sorry!" Brittany lied; she hadn't liked Biliana's husband, Denis, one bit.

"Don't be!" Biliana said. "You saw yourself what a poor businessman he is, turning you away over such a silly misunderstanding. Besides, he's gotten himself into some trouble with some associates in Greece...oh, but you don't care to hear about that, do you?" She then glanced over at Angie, and back at Brittany. "I'm sorry, I'm oversharing here with your friend, aren't I?"

"Not at all," Brittany said. "Biliana, this is my mother. She's heard all about my adventure in Luxembourg."

"She has?!" Biliana didn't hide her shock as she shook Angie's hand. "You are a very open-minded mother, then!"

"I raised my little girl to have an adventurous life," Angie quipped. "Dealing in rare books can be so boring, I'm glad she's having some fun along the way."

"How long are you in the islands?" Brittany asked.

"Until I max out Denis' credit cards," Biliana replied with a smarmy grin. "Or as long as my new friend's interest lasts." She gestured at the bar, where two silver-haired men - one in a taupe suit, the other in a black turtleneck - were looking hungrily at all three women. "George," she said grandly. "He's the son."

"Well, we ought to all get together for a drink while we're here," Angie said. "Shall we?"

"Allow me to arrange that, if I can," Biliana said. "George's father there is a VIP member. Perhaps he'll get us into the lounge." She brushed Brittany's hand. "Either way, lovely to see you again, my friend."

"Likewise," Brittany said, and she felt herself getting wet at the memory of what Biliana could do with her tongue. She was utterly tongue-tied as to what should come next as she watched Biliana's figure retreat, and hoped Angie would offer a discreet hint in the right direction.

She did. "So, that'll be one more thing your sister will regret about not joining us, wouldn't you say, dear?"

"Oh, I know," Brittany gushed, relieved. "Was it really worth getting that overtime at work, do you think?"

They spent the remainder of the meal making small talk about Erika's imaginary sister, while Brittany wondered what on earth to expect if Biliana came back with an invitation to the VIP lounge. Just as Angie was declining dessert on both of their behalves, she did. "Will you join us now?" she asked them both.

"Certainly," Angie said. "Just let me settle the check here -"

"It's been settled," Biliana said.

"Excuse me?" Angie and Brittany asked as one.

"She's right," the waitress confirmed. "Mr. Horton has asked us to put it on his tab. He's very generous with his new friends all the time here. Congratulations."

"Well, thank you!" Angie said, standing up; Brittany quickly followed suit. "By all means, lead the way to the lounge!"

The lounge was as dark and intimate as Brittany had imagined, with the Hawaiian motif gone in favor of plush dark leather and martinis served by white women in black tights. One of them presented Angie and Brittany each with one on a silver tray as they took their seats in a corner booth where Biliana was waiting. George and his father appeared a moment later. "Thank you so much for joining us!" Biliana exclaimed as the two women settled themselves.

"And thank you for your generosity, Mr. Horton!" Brittany said. "To what do we owe the honor?"

"Call me James, please," said the older man in the taupe suit, who helped himself to a seat beside Angie. "And you owe me nothing, but after Biliana told me where she'd met your daughter, I rather hoped we might be able to discuss some business."

"You're in the rare book trade as well, are you?" Angie asked.

"Antiques in general," George corrected from his perch next to Biliana, where Brittany could see him teasing the hem of her dress with his fingers.

"Yes, but we don't need to talk shop immediately, do we...Angie, is it?"

"Angie, yes, and I couldn't agree more," Angie said. Brittany looked on in admiration as her boss turned her body just a bit toward James and uncrossed her legs, sending a loud and clear signal that she was open to his flirtations. All at once she knew what Angie was up to, and frantically she strove to recall the latest passcode to the app on her phone - she knew she'd need to use it when she got back to the room. "Honestly, James, I brought Erika here so she could forget about work for a bit. And it's looking like that just got a lot easier to do!"

Brittany forced herself to join in on Biliana and George's mindless conversation about the relative merits of eighteen-year-old scotch; it was all she could do not to laugh at how easily Angie was manipulating James.

"Join me at the bar?" James asked, standing up. He took Angie by the hand before she could answer, but she looked delighted at his offer. "Let's leave the kids to themselves, shall we?"

"I like the way you think, James!" Angie declared. And she and Brittany shared triumphant looks as she followed him off.

"Why, it looks like George's father likes your mum," Biliana said to Brittany. "What do you think of that?"

"I'm delighted for her," Brittany said. "She hasn't gotten out enough since her loss."

"Her loss?" George asked. "I'm sorry!"

"Oh, well, thank you," Brittany said. "She's holding up well but...doesn't like to talk about it." She'd realized too late that she and Angie hadn't settled on any backstory as far as their family was concerned, and for that matter she didn't even know anything about Angie's real ex-husband. "Anyway, it's great to see her showing interest in somebody new. But I do hope this won't hold up any business your dad wanted to talk about?"

"Oh, Erika, I think we can handle that without her," George said, reaching across Biliana to stroke her hand. "Bili here told me about how the two of you met, I hope you don't mind. That's my kind of business, you know! But for now, finish your drink if you please."

"Do you always kiss and tell?" Brittany asked Biliana, but she said it with a bemused grin and a playful tickle of Biliana's leg while George was running his hand up her other one.

"Only with the ones who are worth a second act," Biliana teased, and she leaned over and kissed Brittany's neck.

"So how about it?" George asked. "Maybe after another round at the club downstairs?"

"Depends on what kind of antiques your dad wants to sell, I suppose," Brittany said. Turning back to Biliana, she went on, "Tell me, now that you've separated from your husband, does that mean you won't be connected to this Madame Zhuckette anymore?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Biliana teased; by now she was returning the favor on Brittany's thigh, and Brittany felt herself getting wet at the perversely hot memory of what they had done in Luxembourg. "But I should be happy to provide you with plenty of access to certain channels if you join us."

"Are we at least going to be straight with each other about what these channels are?" Brittany drew her hand away and clutched it over Biliana's, drawing her flirting to a halt.

"I don't see the two of you being very straight just now," George quipped. "But I love it!"

Both women laughed in unison. Brittany, smelling a bad case of too-good-to-be-true, opted for a change of scene. "You mentioned a club downstairs, George? I haven't been dancing in ages."

"Splendid idea," George said. "I rather think the old folks would like some time alone back here anyway." He stood up and offered both women a hand each.

If there was one thing - besides the unquenchable thirst for revenge - that had helped Brittany through her ordeal in prison, it was dancing. She'd learned it, she'd taught it, she'd become an expert in an art the old tomboyish Brittany had never wanted anything to do with. Which, Brittany reflected happily as she burned up the dancefloor at the club, made just as good a cover as her new name and style. She also had the satisfaction of watching George and Biliana look on in envy and admiration as she danced. Nothing since the day she'd gotten out, not even taking down the cartel in Athens, had made her feel half so alive.

There were offers aplenty from guys to buy her a drink when Brittany finally gave up the floor, but she politely declined one and all. "Jetlag, you know?" she said again and again - and it was true, she reflected, even if her real concern was staying in control.

"Where'd you learn to dance that way?" George asked when the trio had found their way to a table just off the dancefloor.

It slipped out. "Prison." Brittany caught herself a moment too late, and burst out laughing in hope that they would take it as a joke.

"You didn't tell me she had a sense of humor too, Bili," said George. "But I guess that means you're not going to tell us your real secret, Erika?"

"My real secret is dance was always a passion of mine," Brittany said. "I was the little girl who couldn't wait to grow up to be a ballerina." She managed to keep a straight face as she recalled the nasty names - "sissy", "prissy princess" and worse - that she and her friends used to call the girls like the one she was now pretending to be.

"So how does one go from ballet to rare books?" asked George.

"Painkillers were my gateway, if you know what I really mean by 'rare books'," Brittany said with a meaningful look. "Some of my friends wanted something stronger, you know?"

"I knew it!" Biliana exclaimed. "That fool Denis threw away a golden opportunity, I could've guessed it."

"I hoped as much," George said. "Lucky we happened to meet here, then. If you are interested in some new product, that is..."

"Of course I am," Brittany said. "Biliana's right, I tried before."

"Yes, well, that particular channel is closed now," Biliana said. "A fool in Athens let his guard down and uprooted half of Europe along with him. But that's why we're here instead of there."

"That plus my father," George reminded her. Turning to Brittany, he explained, "Erika, I take it your mother is in on this as well?"

Brittany nodded.

"Then I'm sure she'll have some news from my dad when she gets home. Let's see when they've made arrangements to discuss things, shall we."

"Perfect," Brittany said. She looked at her watch. "I ought to be getting to bed," she said. "Like I said, jetlag."

"We were hoping you'd join us there, my dear!" Biliana piped up.

"How about tomorrow?" Brittany offered. Turning back to George, she added, "To seal the deal, perhaps?"

"I love the way you think, Erika," George said. She stood up and offered him her hand, and he smothered it with kisses. Brittany didn't like that a bit, but she smiled through the awkward moment as she bid them both good night.

Arriving back in their room, Brittany wasn't surprised to find Angie still gone. After hastily brushing her teeth and undressing, she climbed into bed with her phone and a pair of earbuds clutched in one hand. Due to the strictly off-the-books nature of this mission, Angie hadn't briefed her on use of the bug app. Fortunately Brittany was able to recall the passcode from the last time, and Angie's voice rang wonderfully in her ears just as she turned the light out. "...all too long," she was saying. "Sorry if I don't seem to know what I'm doing, but the last time I went on a first date, I think it was to watch Flashdance.

"You don't need to know what to do," James said. "You're much too beautiful to need that."

Brittany let out a whoop of laughter at the silly line. Then she endured the longest two seconds since the day she'd watched the jury in her trial file into the room with their verdict as she looked down to make sure the phone was muted.

It was, and Brittany's heart rate settled back to normal, although she was annoyed at having missed Angie's response to James' bullshit. Whatever she had said was apparently agreeable to James, for they were laughing softly together. Presently Angie's laughter turned to a moan not unlike the one Brittany herself had inspired in the shower. Brittany couldn't guess just what James was doing, but she was a bit jealous of the pleasure he was giving Angie, and just listening was making Brittany herself a little wet.

Almost without thinking about it, Brittany kept the phone clutched in her left hand and reached down with her right to tease her clit. Doing her best to keep up with Angie, she soon felt herself almost too worked up to pay attention. Almost, but, to her immense pride, not quite.

Just as Brittany was about to come, Angie beat her to it and there was a shuffling of background noise. Brittany slowed down her stroking to listen for what was coming next.

Angie spoke up first. "You came prepared!"

"I always do," James said. "You never know who you might meet on these trips."

"Let me help you put it on," Angie said. A condom, Brittany guessed.

"I might have insisted," James agreed.

More awkward laughter. "Like I said, it's been a long time!" Angie said.

"Longer than I'd care to remember, too," James said. "Now then..."

"Come here, James."

Brittany wasn't at all sure she wanted to hear anymore. But she left the app running as she set the phone down and went to town on herself with both hands. She couldn't guess if James was really a genius in bed or her boss was a champion actress, but her pleasure sounded convincing to Brittany and, apparently, to James. Angie was a bigger talker than Brittany had seen even in the shower, but Brittany enjoyed that. It reminded her of Yvonne and the rare moments of joy they'd managed to have together on the inside. That in turn reminded her of just why she'd been there to meet Yvonne, and she envisioned delicious revenge at the end of the Hawai'ian rainbow.

Brittany came with a deeply satisfied grunt well before James got Angie off. Enjoying the afterglow, she listened in on the rest of their encounter, which wasn't much longer. There was a bit more dirty talk afterward, followed by what sounded to Brittany like a trip to the bathroom. When the next ten minutes were mostly silent - both of them trying to get to sleep? - Brittany gave up and turned her phone off. Soon she was fast asleep as well.

"Good morning, Erika," came Angie's voice in person, and Brittany's eyes flew open. It was morning and Angie was standing over her in the same dress she'd worn to the restaurant the night before.

"An...Mom!" Brittany realized to her horror that her phone was still beside her on the mattress - a security violation - but Angie put her finger to her lips and waved off Brittany's visible concern. Brittany sat up and put the phone away without any comment. Angie went to the desk and sat down to write a note of some kind without saying anything else, so Brittany followed that lead and said nothing as she got up to go to the bathroom.

When she emerged a few minutes later, Angie was standing by the desk. She handed Brittany the note.

I believe I've been bugged. If so, we want them to think we're here to buy some product. Let's talk openly like we are, and see what develops. Also, take this note into the bathroom and burn it. There are matches in my purse.

Brittany did as she was told, but found herself tongue tied as she rifled through Angie's purse for the matches. Finally she managed to say, "I guess you had a fun night, Mom?"

"Oh, yes, James is a wonderful man!" Angie said, following Brittany into the bathroom once she'd found the matches. "And you were right, dear, he's selling."

"How much?" Brittany lit the match and held the paper over the sink as she set it alight.

"Enough to let us go to the South Pacific next Christmas," Angie said. "But let's not talk about it for now. You never know who's listening."

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers