Brittany's Travels Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
580 Followers

"I take it we'll be seeing them again today to discuss it?"

"Lunch at a private club in the city," Angie confirmed. "George and his friends will be there as well. James seemed to think they've got some designs on you as well, you know."

Brittany only looked at Angie and laughed silently at what that might be implying. She noted, though, that Angie did not laugh. There was no way to ask why not, of course, and Brittany contented herself with talking about her imaginary sister as she and Angie went to the restaurant for breakfast.

Throughout breakfast and the long morning of trying to make herself feel comfortable in the garish dress Angie had insisted on, Brittany was bursting with curiosity about last night. All in a day's work, she supposed, but she wondered all the same how Angie was feeling about it. Then again, from what Brittany had heard on the phone, it didn't exactly sound like a major sacrifice on Angie's part!

"You look amused, darling," Angie said as that thought went through Brittany's mind yet again while they were waiting for James' limousine in the hotel lobby.

"Oh, I'm just really happy for you, Mom."

"About what?"

"Last night. It's about time you had some fun. Was it your first time since Dad left?"

"Wouldn't you like to know, darling?" Angie smiled and kept up the charade, but something in her eyes let Brittany know the joke was over, thank you very much. "I think George is sweet on you, you know," she added.

"But he's with Biliana," Brittany pointed out.

"I think perhaps she likes you too, Erika. Surely you know the type."

Brittany grinned and turned her attention back to the magazine she'd been pretending to read. She most certainly did know the type.

James appeared in the doorway right on time. "The car's waiting, ladies," he said. As they walked out flanking him arm in arm on each side, he added, "I do hope you weren't expecting me to send a footman in for you. George likes to say we're rich, but not pretentious."

"Just how I like my men, darling," Angie said. Brittany was glad she'd practiced her poker face.

The champagne flowed freely in the car, where Brittany found herself between George and Biliana, both of whom gave every indication that Angie was right about their intentions. "Can't wait to see you dance for us in that number, Erika," George said, fingering the fabric of Brittany's dress.

"It's a bit early for dancing, isn't it?" Brittany turned to Biliana. "Has he always got just the one thing on his mind?"

"He and I both, I suppose," Biliana said, gazing unapologetically at Brittany's cleavage. "You did disappoint us both so last night when you retired early."

Brittany looked at James, fearing a horrible taboo had been breached, but he only laughed. "It's okay, Erika, George is his father's son and Bili is Bili." He then took Angie's hand and kissed it to her evident delight, and added, "We expect to be otherwise engaged this afternoon anyway."

"Do we now?" Angie asked.

"Can I tell her, Dad?" George asked.

James nodded and rubbed Angie's hand playfully with both of his.

"We'll be introducing you to an associate of ours who's pretty important in this part of the world," George explained. "If he likes you, we like you, and we'll celebrate with an afternoon on his yacht."

"If he likes us!" Brittany did her best to sound confident to cover up the simmering rage she felt - surely this bigwig was either Peter Gruber or the elusive Brian - and evidently she succeeded, for George took the opportunity to slip an arm around her and grin at her. "Of course he'll like us. With our rare book connections..."

"That'll be for Paul to decide," James said. "But I think you're right, he'll love you."

Paul? Brittany couldn't quite keep her anticipation to herself this time, and she felt her lips curling into an angry smile. Paul was surely Peter Gruber, she thought, overconfident and self-important and willing to use an obvious alias like that because he was so sure he wouldn't get caught. This afternoon should be fun indeed, she mused, as the past two years roared through her memory - from the moment she'd stepped off that bus to court to prison to that wonderful day Angie and Joseph had sprung her - revenge was here at last.

If she could keep her disgust to herself, that was. As the limo pulled up to the club and the doorman greeted them, she reminded herself again and again to keep it tamped down.

As they were ushered into an ornate dining room with a dazzling view of the ocean, Brittany cast a furtive eye about for the elusive Paul. But he proved to remain elusive, as James had reserved a table for only five. "We'll be meeting him after lunch," James said once they were alone with their menus. "He keeps his own time."

"Meantime," George said, "I've been meaning to ask, Erika, how did you find Luxembourg?"

From there, Brittany found the conversation steered strictly to travel and the various places they'd visited, both real and imaginary in her case. She was quite proud when the talk turned to Greece and she remembered to lie and say she'd never been there. She was certain Angie was glowing with pride at that, but she didn't dare look to confirm as much.

The conversation died down once lunch was served, but the flow of liquor didn't. Brittany was careful not to get outright drunk, but she was rather tipsy by the time James insisted on treating everyone to chocolate souffles for dessert. During the lengthy wait for them, James stood up. "Angie? Erika?" he said. "Please join me at the bar."

There, Brittany saw as soon as she'd stood and turned toward the bar, sat a youngish man in a tailored suit with dark hair and glasses. Definitely not Brian unless he'd dyed his hair, she thought. As they approached, he stood up and said, "Hello, James," in an almost comically Midwestern accent - definitely not British, and Brittany's heart leapt six ways as her suspicion grew that she was coming face to face with Peter Gruber, the man who'd landed her in prison.

But she remembered to smile through her rage as James introduced Angie and Erika to Paul. "We've just had a most agreeable lunch," he said. "Care to join us for dessert?"

"Got to watch my blood sugar, I'm afraid," Paul said. "But I do have some Italian ices on the boat you might like to sample."

"That's one thing I've never traded rare books for," Brittany said.

James laughed and Paul joined in. "I told you she was as funny as she was cunning, didn't I?" James said.

"Yes, and you've been through the wringer with our old friend Denis as well," Paul said with a knowing look that made Brittany blush. "I can't tell you how glad I am Bili's washed her hands of him. And if it means we bring you in in exchange..."

"Well, does it mean that, if I might ask?" Angie asked him.

Paul looked at James. When the older man nodded, Paul said, "I should think so, with his blessing. Shall we drink to it now or on the boat?"

"On the boat if you don't mind," Brittany said. "I'd like to be alert for the trip, you know?"

"As sensible as you are beautiful, then," Paul said. "Quite." He waved to the bartender for the check, and said, "I'll see you on the docks, James?"

"You'll adore Paul's boat!" Biliana gushed some minutes later as they followed James out the back door of the club and strolled down to the docks. "It's got the biggest waterbed I've ever seen. Big enough for three, Erika!" She patted Brittany's behind.

"Biliana!" Brittany acted more outraged than she really was - nothing really shocked her coming from Biliana by now, but she wondered if that might be a bit too far even for George and James.

It wasn't. "We're all going there to celebrate, Erika," James said. "What the three of you get up to once the papers are signed is up to you."

"Can't wait, then," Brittany said. And she couldn't resist: "How about you, Mom?"

"What happens in your cabin stays in your cabin, Erika," Angie said. "And that goes double for us." She hooked her arm through James'. "Right, James?"

James gave George a look, and father and son laughed together, but neither of them said a word.

Brittany made a rookie mistake as soon as they'd set off. "Are we going to Maui or what?" she asked.

Paul laughed. "That's eighty miles, Erika! This boat could do that, but we'd need a full crew for it and..." he cast his eyes upward to indicate the lone crewman on deck. "Benny up there knows how to keep his mouth shut. No, we're just going to spend the afternoon circling around. Now then." He pulled out the latest bottle of champagne and opened it, the cork hitting the low ceiling with a joyful pop. "To the beginning of a very fruitful partnership?"

"Hear hear!" came a chorus in response.

"I think it's best we start you where we know you've had the most experience, Erika," Paul went on. "I hear you've never been to Athens, is that right? We've got a gaping hole to fill there, right about now."

"Might I ask what caused the hole?"

"I'd rather you didn't," Paul said.

"It's best that you don't know for now," George added.

"Suffice to say there's lots of opportunity for us to step into the void," Biliana said. Shamelessly rubbing Brittany's leg. "How'd you like to join George and me on the next trip there?"

"I think that's a splendid idea, Bili," Paul said. "But do remember, all three of you, you're there to work. Understood?"

"You know me better than that, Paul!" Biliana said.

"And so do I," Brittany said, chuckling.

"Just what I'm afraid of, to be frank," Paul said. "But I guess your past experience together does mean you can trust one another."

"We've certainly got nothing to hide," Brittany said. "Paul, is there nothing these folks haven't told you about me?"

"Well, they tell me you're a hell of a dancer," he said. "Mind putting on a show for me later on?"

"Sure," Brittany said.

"But first, I insist we all celebrate!" Biliana jumped up. "Paul, can we use the waterbed this time?"

This time? Brittany knew she shouldn't be surprised, but she was.

"Oh, I guess I've got some emails to send anyway," Paul said. "You all know where to go." To Brittany he added, "But I will be by in an hour or so for that dance, understood?"

"I'll be waiting!" Brittany was already imagining what she might be able to do to him with her legs that did not involve dancing or sex, as she stood up to follow George and Biliana. But that could wait a bit longer, she conceded.

She longed to give Angie at least a look of solidarity as she watched James lead her the other way by the hand. But that could wait too.

"I hope you don't mind," Biliana said as she and George led Brittany into an opulent bedroom with the promised waterbed; the view out the window offered miles of water and sunshine and nothing else. "I rather bragged to George about our last encounter." She stood before the window, looking like confidence itself as she pulled her dress off and followed with her fire-engine red bra and panties. "And he was brave enough to tell me he prefers your type of grooming to mine," she said, casting a look down at her bare vulva.

"It's a nice change of pace, is all," George said, and Brittany turned to see he was also undressing, albeit more slowly than Biliana had done. "I never said I didn't like waxing, Bili. It's just, variety, is all."

"No need to apologize," Biliana said. "I loved Erika's bush, too." Turning to Brittany, she added, "I do hope you haven't given in and shaved it, dear?"

"Only one way for you both to find out," Brittany said. Her welcoming grin wasn't entirely feigned, as she looked back and forth between the two lovey naked partners in crime - this was one thing she hadn't had a crack at yet, and she already knew what Biliana could do with her tongue, after all. George looked promising, too, with his well-toned abs and long legs and his seven inches of fun already pointing hopefully at her.

Brittany raised her arms, and in no time the other two had her dress off and Biliana was removing her bra. George gave her panties an anticipatory look and flicked at the wisps of hair already peeking out. "Oh, my," he said. "Haven't seen anything like that in too long." Brittany couldn't help but enjoy the look of awe and wonder on his face as he pulled her panties down and her bush came into view. "My God," he whispered, and he helped himself to some surprisingly gentle strokes on her vulva and a kiss on her mouth while Biliana massaged her breasts from behind.

Brittany returned his kiss and wrapped her hands around his erection. "You both sure know how to treat a new friend," she quipped. "Ooh!" she shrieked as she felt George slip a finger inside her - whatever she thought of him and his business, the man knew his stuff, she saw now.

"Let's not let Bili get lonely back there," George said, though he gazed only into Brittany's receptive eyes as he said it.

"Get on the bed and I won't be," Biliana said. "Come on, Erika." She pulled back on Brittany's shoulders, and George prodded her along, and soon Brittany found herself sprawling spread-eagled on the waterbed.

"Ever fucked on one of these before?" Biliana asked her, climbing on behind her.

"Never," Brittany said.

"Nothing else like it!" Biliana assured her as she watched George mount Brittany. As soon as Brittany had guided him inside her and moaned with pleasure at the moment, she knelt up and settled herself on Brittany's face. "You know what to do, Erikaaaaaaaaaa!" Brittany had lost no time in demonstrating that she did indeed know what to do, and both women were promptly lost in pleasure.

"Oh, that's amazing to watch," George said, even coming to rest inside Brittany to admire the spectacle for a moment. Brittany whacked him on the hip and he stopped looking and started humping her, to her great pleasure.

"Oh, God, George, fuck her harder!" Biliana urged. "Feels so amazing when she moans!" George complied, and Brittany felt herself utterly carried away in the moment, passing on every ounce of passion to Biliana, who came with an earsplitting roar and then tumbled off to the side. "Ohhh, thank you, Erika!" she sighed, and took to rubbing Brittany's breasts as George pumped her into an orgasm of her own.

"So beautiful!" George said as he drank in Brittany's gasps of joy. Then she slapped him on the hip again and he closed his eyes and pushed harder and faster until he'd joined the club.

"It just isn't the same with men, is it?" Biliana asked as George opened his eyes and came to rest. "I feel sorry for them."

"Don't," George said. "Nothing like listening to you ladies."

"You were both great." It was all Brittany could think to say, as George slid off and curled up on her right side, with BIliana still stroking her playfully on her left.

"Haven't had a chance to play in the garden yet," Biliana said, running her fingers through Brittany's pubic hair. "May I?"

"You already are, aren't you?" Brittany laughed and patted Biliana's hand to let her know it was fine.

"You don't know how lovely this was for me in Luxembourg," Biliana said. "That fool Denis, if only..."

"Oh, heavens, you didn't break up because of me, did you?" Brittany hoped she looked convincingly concerned, rather than the joy she was really feeling to think she may have caused pain to anyone at Mansfield Consulting.

"It was much more complicated than that," Biliana said, happily teasing and tickling Brittany into a froth of passion; George was helping her along with some kisses on her breasts. "Don't feel guilty."

"I don't think I could feel guilty right now if you paid me," Brittany cooed.

It wasn't easy staying in control with Biliana's magic fingers frolicking in her pussy, but all that came to an abrupt halt when the door opened and Paul stepped in. "I see you've made good use of the waterbed" he said matter-of-factly. "Now, Erika, the dance?"

"A promise is a promise," Brittany said, and she rolled off the bed. She thought of pulling her dress back on, but surely the asshole would be more malleable in her hands if she was naked. Once again perversely glad that prison had gotten her so accustomed to being seen without her clothes, she put her hands on her hips and nodded at Paul. "Music, maestro?"

"Hope you don't mind fast jazz." Paul turned on a radio on the bedside table, doing his best to avoid taking any notice of George, who alone looked rather uncomfortable, and settled himself on a chair in the corner as the music burst out of the speaker.

"Not at all," Brittany said as she strutted to the center of the room and found the beat.

She never had danced naked before, and as she felt her breasts swinging around almost out of control, she didn't much like it. She also didn't care for Paul's openly judgmental commentary on her appearance ("Say, George, know a good waxing salon we could bring her to?"), and she didn't dare get utterly lost in the music the way she usually did. Still, the beat and the joyful motion were pleasurable, as was the naughty awareness of her body on full display. She didn't know just where this might lead, but it didn't hurt to enjoy it, she reasoned as she smiled through her embarrassment and angst and did manage to enjoy it.

Paul, evidently, was impressed at least. "Where'd you learn to dance like that, Erika?" he asked.

"I've got my secrets!" Brittany would not make the same mistake twice.

"At least she's honest with you about not saying," George said to Paul. "Know what she told Bili and me last night?" Behind her smile, Brittany tried frantically to think of a way to keep George's mouth shut, but it was too late. "She learned it in prison! Funny gal, huh?"

"In prison?!" Paul jumped up and turned the radio off. "Erika, that's enough. Stop." He grabbed at her shoulders and gave her a hard look. "You weren't joking, were you?"

"Of course she was!" George protested. "Look at her, Paul, she's no jailbird!"

"Shut up, George." Paul glared at Brittany. "Brittany?"

Brittany's heart exploded, and she gasped. "My name is Erika!" But even she knew it didn't sound the least bit convincing.

"Brittany who?" Biliana asked

"Brittany Kyriazis!" Paul said in a low-grade rage, still staring into Brittany's eyes. "Lou's kid. You're supposed to be in prison, dearie, and in a moment you're going to wish you were there!"

"What?!" George jumped up. "I don't -"

Paul shoved Brittany away and she tumbled onto the floor beside the bed, and he turned and grabbed George by the bare skin of his shoulders. "You let a mole in here! Not just any mole either!"

"Paul!" Biliana was scrambling to her feet now. "There's no need to panic!"

"I'm not going to panic," Paul said, and with that he punched George in the eye and gave him a kick in the side as he bent over in pain. "I'm going to stanch the damage. But not until I've had my fun with that little bitch, and by God, George, you're going to watch." He pulled on George's hair and forced him to his feet, revealing that he was crying. "That's right, cry like the little bitch you are, George. Your dad is finished, too, you know that?" On that note he remembered something. "Wait a minute, Brittany, your mother - she's not really your mother, is she?"

Brittany, feeling more vulnerable than she'd ever felt in prison, curled up in the corner and glared out the window, vowing to say nothing even if it cost her her life. She had tried to get her revenge on Mansfield anyway.

George took advantage of Paul's moment of distraction and yanked one leg out from under him, and both men went crashing to the floor. George landed on top and returned the favor with a punch in the face, which dazed Paul but didn't put him out of commission. He wiggled out of George's grasp and kneed him in the balls, and George lost his grip and curled up. But he was still pinning Paul's leg to the floor.

YDB95
YDB95
580 Followers