Bro and Sis Homestay Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saula88
Saula88
852 Followers

Jane: Let me think about it for a sec.

Me: What's there to think?

Jane (reticently): Hmmm... I am not Chloe...

Me: But, of course you are not. As I am not Cole.

Jane (sheepishly): Chloe is buxom and lush. I am everything she is not.

Me: Ah! Now, I see the source of anxiety. Jane, you are hot. My reaction the other night is compelling testimony.

Jane: You are hopelessly biased.

Me: Now, you may, or may not know this. I have observed Cole checking you out whenever you hover within range. And I would observe him quiver. You remember Cole's wife from the social media picture?

Jane: Yes, the slender, petite woman...

Me: Cole has a range of aesthetic interests. Like all men. Like me.

Jane (embarrassed): I am not going naked so as to be ogled at by Cole, to feed my exhibitionist impulses, and to feed Cole's, and possibly your voyeur instincts.

Me: I am not saying that! I am saying that you may not fully understand what moves men in these matters. Jane, you are lovely! A hot babe! And that's that!

Jane: Are you feeding your inner simmering brew of exhibitionist and voyeuristic tendencies in wanting to display your sister to another man, and then, watching the effects?

Me: Hmmm... We hear plenty on husbands desiring to exhibit their wives to feed their E and V pangs. But, a bro exhibiting his sis?

Jane: Hmmm... I guess it does sound odd.

Me: Jane, we are over-analyzing this! It is simply this. People go nude, skinny dip, when there is a perfect storm of opportunity and spontaneity. They do this to enjoy the primal tingle of sun, sea and wind caressing their skins. And if there is a degree of harmless frisson in all this, why not stir it in.

Jane stood up. My sis was over-analytical, but incisively decisive. She pulled the straps off her shoulder, and then peeled her suit to her ankles. It was the first time I have seen my sister naked in daylight. Her nipples stood out with conviction. She was a sight to behold. Willowy, svelte, clean-limbed.

There was a hearty cheer from Cole and Chloe, to celebrate our connection, in a sort of siblinghood esprit de corps.

I turned away from the shoreline to lose my speedo. Jane surprised us all. She knelt before me, as Chloe did for Cole. She peeled my speedo down, tentatively and slowly at first, liberating my erect penis from suffocating captivity. My phallus slapped her cheek on its upswing to freedom. Jane emitted an exaggerated "Ouch!" She added, "Is that what I get for freeing you from captivity, you prick!" In an apparent act of forgiveness, she patted my engorged penis, followed through with a casual loving caress. It was unclear if Cole and Chloe saw any of this charade, given that I was facing away from them.

We joined Cole and Chloe in the water. Jane and I, sort of, decided on the spot, that we would take liberty with flirting bodily with Cole and Chloe. But, we would draw the line at anything sexual.

Cole initially appeared focused on checking out my sister through the clear but filmy turquoise water. After awhile, and not for the lack of perseverance, he decided that there would be ample opportunities for this later.

Our horseplay started innocently enough. Brother-sister goofing around. Splashing water. Upending each other. This culminated in the obligatory horse fight. Jane mounted my shoulders, as did Chloe on Cole. I felt a rush as Jane's mound grazed the back of my neck. Was it my imagination, or did Jane tighten her genital grip on my neck? I experienced a fleeting tingle when Chloe's gash grinned impishly, ever so slightly, when she mounted Cole.

After our initial bodily adjustments, we engaged in spirited competitive horseplay battle. Team JJ, Jane-John, was overly dominant. It was suggested that we should swap in the next battle series.

I watched Jane mounting Cole with trepidation. Once so installed, she appeared relaxed. As she steadied her balance on Cole's shoulders, she tightened then released her grip on Cole a few times.

In contrast, Chloe was totally at ease mounting me. The grazing of her lush body against mine, and then the ample fleshy engagement, the skin in the game, sent quivers, then shudders, through me.

After the horseplay, we lazed on the shoreline shooting the breeze.

Jane: Let's chill here awhile. In another fifteen minutes, the waves will crash on strong at the end of this beach. We can then do some "Wave Slamming".

Cole: Wave Slamming?

Me: This is a term that Jane and I coined. There is this natural phenomenon at the end of this beach, due to geographical or whatever cosmic reasons, something to do with crossing wave paths, where at a particular time each day, at a particular beach point, waves would crash on the beach. The waves are strong enough for fun and frolic, but not so strong as to be dangerous. The resultant wave undertow is strong enough to tip us over, but not so strong as to suck us out to sea.

Jane: One person, ideally the taller one, stands behind the other as a sort of backstop. The backstop wraps his or her arms around the person in front, lifts the person up. They face-off the onrush wall of wave that comes crashing on them. And then, experience the undertow of the wave. You have to experience it, to describe it with poetic justice.

Cole: Hmmm... sounds like good fun!

Jane: There is a certain technique to engage the onrushing waves, which John and I have refined over time through trial and error dunking. Almost an art form. Let us do this. I suggest that John pair with Chloe, and me, Cole. The experienced with the newbie.

Chloe: Sounds good! I am not a strong swimmer. So, it is reassuring that John will be by my side. Maybe John will be my savior from the tempestuous forces of nature.

And then, it was time. We made our way to the end of the beach.

A big wave lifted and tossed us giving us a watery foretaste of what was to come. The waves got bigger as we moved farther down the shore. We were at an area where the waves were crashing harder as the bottom shallowed up. The side effect was that as the water got shallower, it hid less of our nudity.

By the time we got to where the waves seemed to grow the highest, the troughs of the waves were exposing us down to the thighs, exposing our genitals. Each wave that lifted and tossed us, set us back down in time for a quick glimpse of our naked bodies, before the next wave covered us again.

Chloe squealed and shrieked playfully as the waves lifted her, body and spirit, working herself deeper into the surf after a few minutes.

I told Chloe that we would watch over Cole and Jane over a few wave cycles, to make sure that they got into the groove, and were safe, before we got started. Chloe could also learn from her observation, so that it would be that much easier for us later.

Jane instructed Cole to grab her waist, and lift her as the wave came.

The wave lifted Jane till her feet were in the air. Jane practically slid down the back side of the wave. The wave washed Jane's back to Cole, bumping her back into him, until she put her feet down again.

We continued to observe Jane and Cole. The next wave came, lifted Jane up easily and practically over the wave, her naked ass completely exposed over the top of the wave, before Cole let her slide down the back side of the wave, her back rubbing down Cole's chest as he tried to hold his balance.

Jane and Cole seemed to be getting the hang of it. Naturals. I thought I will observe them one more cycle before I got started with Chloe.

This time, I noticed Cole had a raging erection, probably from the tingle of body contact. Uncharacteristically, his shaft was pointing straight up. This detail did not escape Chloe's notice. Chloe looked at me knowingly, then winked. As Cole tightened his grip on Jane's waist, his shaft melted into their body tangle. Jane glanced back at Cole momentarily, and then the wave, a big one, crashed on them. When the wave receded, Jane was lying on Cole in a tangled heap. As Jane lifted off Cole, his shaft, thus released, re-emerged with renewed vigor. Cole's eyes lasered on Jane's pussy undulations as she raised herself up.

Me: Looks like they are doing famously.

Chloe: And having a jolly good time at that.

Me: Now, it's our turn. You know the drill?

Chloe: Hmmm... Drill? Yes, I am looking forward to it!

Chloe stood in front of me. I wrapped an arm around Chloe's waist. I barely noticed the feeling of my penis pressing against her bare rump. Her hand moved mine from her waist up to her breasts, as if to better secure her.

I felt Chloe bounce herself up as the wave assaulted us. Her hand pushed against my penis as she slid back down my body with the receding wave. I felt my engorged head pressed against her pussy, and then completely slid up into her as she spread her feet on the sandy bottom. I had entered her, if only for an instant! I glanced at Jane and Cole. They were preoccupied with their own moment.

"Oh yesssss!" Chloe giggled as the next wave lifted us together, sliding her up my shaft. And then, gravity dropping her down on me again. Her legs came together to trap me inside her.

"Oh damn," I groaned softly as I held her with my arm around her, holding one pliant breast. The waves lifted her up and down my shaft as we stood waist deep in the water. I briefly wondered if Cole had tried something similar with my sister, and decided that if he did, Jane would have kicked him between the legs by now.

Me (intentionally letting Chloe rise and slide off my penis with the next wave): We shouldn't be doing this.

Chloe: It is not us. It is the waves. We are at their tender mercies. Come on. Let's go get your sister and Cole. We take a break.

Chloe turned away and called for Cole to come on in, and bring Jane. I was a bit surprised to see my sister wading hand in hand with Cole. I stole a glance at Chloe. I detected what I thought was a fleeting pout, that quickly creased into smile. I instinctively reached out to hold Chloe's hand. She squeezed my hand as we waded in.

Me (addressing Jane over the waves as she got closer): Having fun?

Jane: Yeah, I was. That was fun. I've never been lifted over the waves like that.

Jane (half turning to Cole): Thanks, Cole! You are a natural at this. If I don't know better, I would say that you have been doing this all your life.

Cole answered, clearly wanting to say more, but stopping short.

Cole: My pleasure! And you, sis?

Chloe: I had a great time too! Once we got into the groove, it was an exhilarating experience. And John is a lovely partner. I can appreciate why Jane and John christened this Wave Slamming, although parts of it are not so christian, he he! This is an excellent way to round off a memorable homestay experience.

More wine. Lazing around. We had time. We had got to the point of losing our petty inhibitions, in body and speech. Washed away in the waves.

Chloe was sitting with her legs apart. Her luscious breasts were in sharp contrast to the epicenter of attention that was her pubescent pussy. Her hint of slit barely peeked above the ground towel. If there was a close-up vaginal picture of her nether region, it could pass off as that of a newborn. This image brought back monochromed memories of a bygone era when nudist movement magazines were a valued commodity. The pictures featured airbrushed scrupulously pristine mounds. And the lady subjects were almost always lush.

Jane sat with her right leg extended straight out, toes pointed, flat on the ground towel. She angled her left leg flat on the towel, then tucked her left foot beneath her right thigh. Her mons pubis was exposed. Rise of soft labia. No evidence of inners. Her slit appeared hermetically sealed. Wisps of hair completed the composition. Artfully revealed without being lewd. There was a light glisten to her mound. It was not clear if it was the residual sheen of the sea, or something else. Jane leaned on me, which had the effect of displaying more of her nether charms.

Cole sat with his legs apart, extended out. Trademark statuesque semi-erection.

I sat with my left leg extended out straight. My right leg raised, and bent at knee. Torso slightly reclined. True to form, my penis was a shriveled weeny, in sharp contrast to Cole's. But, I was cool. It was what it was. As my sister had observed, at its most exuberant, it was quite formidable.

Chloe: If I may be so forward here, aren't we a study of sharp biodiversity contrasts?

Me: How so?

Chloe: This is somewhat awkward to say out loud. But, now that we have gotten more comfortable with each other, I guess we can be more openly nuanced about it. To begin with, self-evidently, Cole are I are middle-aged. Mature. I am a two-time granny. Practically a venerable matriach. You are in your thirties. Vital, trim, high-energy and dynamic.

Jane (politely): Well, you and Cole are borderline mature. You are both in great shape. And Chloe, I would kill to have your lush figure. You are sooooo sexy. Comely. That was why I thought long and hard earlier before John and I joined you guys skinny-dipping. I felt so inadequate alongside your lush. In fact, I still do.

Cole (uncharacteristically): Poppycock, Jane! You are lovely! If I can be forward and bold here. You have a pretty face. I admire your svelte form. Perky breasts. Standout nipples. Pert arse orbs which stick out just about right. Killer supple legs. You have a sexy body.

Jane edged over to kiss Cole lightly on his cheek.

Jane: Wow, Cole! This is the most you have said in a single breath in your two weeks here. That was quite a speech. You are sweet. You made my day.

Chloe: This man speaks the truth. His wife has Jane's form and demeanor. This man knows his aesthetics. John, you have been awfully muted. So, what do you think of Jane and I?

Me: It is awkward for me to discuss my homestay guests and my sister. But, in the spirit of our new candor, let me try. I couldn't agree more with Cole's assessment of my sister. She is one hot babe, if a brother is allowed to say that of his sister without awkwardness. Firstly, I have to declare that I am a leg man. My fave bits of my sister are her pretty face, and her well-turned legs. The rest of her body nicely complements these good points. Chloe is alluring in a different way. She has a lush womanly body with a pubescent lady part. Lush and nubile. Mature and pubescent. And my being a leg man, needless to say, I like her luscious legs.

Chloe: Can you elaborate on my pubescent lady part? This is the first time anyone has described me that way. Intriguing.

Me: Hmmm... I am not sure I want to go there... It can get awkward.

Chloe: Just go. We are all friends here. All adults here. And if we are discussing my pubescence, it must be pristine stuff, he he!

Me: Well, your vagina slit is a mere gash. It starts from low on your mound. From a distance, it looks, curiously, like you have no slit. As if the slit had been airbrushed. You look the part of a schoolgirl. This contrasts sharply with your lush body. At the risk of crossing the line, and I am getting graphic here, where I had expected to see a flowering of petals, I saw an incidental gash.

Chloe: Is that a good or bad thing?

Me: Good. It adds a zest of mysterious allure to your being. A sort of lush schoolgirl. A sensual curve ball. Cole, since we are discussing our sisters, what do you think?

Cole: Errr... It's awkward...

Jane: Cole, go on. Just as John has commented on Chloe, I am keen to hear from you.

Cole: I like mounds which are shaven, or lightly wispy. I like genitals which are not lurid. Kind of like minimistically easy on the eye. Inners stashed away unseen. I like an ever so subtle display of outer labias. A wee puffed up, but not vulgarly swollen. I agree with John on the allure of Chloe's schoolgirly pubescence, in the midst of lush. Jane's best fits my ideal lady part. My wife is that way too. I am always piqued by how the inners are stashed inside such that there is no outward hint of them.

Me: If I may jump in here, I feel the same way as Cole. With the kind of lady part that Cole has described, you get a sort of layered mystery allure. The allure of seeing the mound. And then, the deeper allure of the inner treasure within.

Chloe (coyly): Hmmm... Jane, do you get a sense that our brothers are making an oblique request to us.

Jane (sheepishly): Hmmm... I do. And I don't know what to say...

Chloe (addressing Cole and John): I am speaking for myself here. I am happy to address the intimate question that you didn't ask. The deal here is that when we meander on to discuss your privates, both of you must address Jane's and my questions. Is that a deal, guys?

Cole: Cool!

Me: I am cool!

Chloe sat up. She leaned back, and spread her legs. She executed this elegantly, classic Chloesque, without appearing lewd. Tasteful classy lite boudoir.

Chloe: Now, boys, don't be bashful. In any other pubescent foray, you will end up in jail!

Chloe gave us time to study her mound. This was the first time I saw her intimately up close, without furtive tension. I looked at Cole. He had the same wide-eyed awe as I had.

Chloe then parted her slit ever so slightly with her finger. First, one side, then, the other. A miniscule slim ridge of labia minora.

Chloe: Cole, would you be a dear. I can't see. Can you help me raise my clitoral hood.

Cole moved forward. He lifted her hood, and gave her clit a delicate finger massage, before revealing the glistening nub.

Jane gave me an astounded look, and then, creased into smirk.

Me: Chloe, you are lovely!

Jane: I think it is only fair that I am in this too, if the three of you are.

Chloe: Jane, you don't have to do this.

Jane: But, Chloe, I want to. You know, I was a gymnast and ballet dancer in my young days. So, I will give you a performance, that is, if my body is still in a cooperative mood.

Jane (facing and addressing Cole and John): This is a private command performance, on this beach, just for you gentlemen.

Her first pose was the classic ballerina arabesque. Right leg standing straight up, toes pointed, pivoted on ground. En pointe. Left leg extended backwards straight out, ninety degrees to right leg. Right arm extended straight up.

Second pose. A variation of the first. As before, right leg standing straight up, toes pointed, pivoted on ground. Left leg and left arm extended in parallel straight up, hand clutching ankle, to lock in the pose. Right and left legs were impossibly extended in a near straight vertical line. Jane was breathtakingly spectacular in this position. The sheer difficulty of the pose. The stunning imagery it conjured. I looked for the intimate signs that would answer Cole's question. There it was! A subtle wavering blade of labia minora, frozen in a moment of spacetime. I gazed at Cole. Awestruck.

Third pose. This looked more gymnastics than dance, though being a philistine, I couldn't be sure. Jane was in a crouched position facing us. She then raised her left leg until it was in an impossibly near vertical position, toes pointed. In any other similar situation, this scene would have come across as crass, if not vulgar. What was before us was artistic athleticism. If there were any unanswered bits to Cole's question, this pose addressed it all.

Fourth pose. More dance than gym. Jane faced away from us. Lovely posterior. Maintaining both legs together straight, body bent down impossibly low. Left hand grabbed right ankle, to lockdown the pose. A teasing exposé of labia majorca, slightly agape, but betraying nothing.

Final pose. A graduated variation of the fourth. As before, Jane faced away from us, both legs straight together, body bent down low, left hand grabbing right ankle, to lockdown the pose. Jane slid her legs apart whilst maintaining them straight. She grazed her cheek against the side of her lower thigh, peering back coquettishly at us. Her left hand continued to grab her right ankle. Hmmm... was this my sister? What a transformation in a space of two weeks!

Saula88
Saula88
852 Followers