Bro and Sis Homestay Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Applause.

Cole: Lovely, so lovely!

Chloe: This is an unexpected treat! Bravo! Jane, you are lovely. Athleticism, grace and sensuality. A potent mix.

We talked about Jane's dance interest for awhile. I split another bottle of Chardonnay.

Chloe: Jane, tell us, what do you think of Cole's penis.

Jane (gazing over at Cole): Hmmm... Cole's penis carries a statuesque dignified air. It appears to be in a persistent semi-erect state. Of course, I can't know if Cole is indeed semi-erect. When Cole moves, his penis does not sway nor swing as flaccid penises do. It remains regally dignified. An enigma. I do wonder what is Cole's normal state, and when he is full flourish, what would that state be like.

Chloe: Cole, why don't you help Jane demystify the enigma. Perhaps I can help...

Chloe motioned Jane to move over to Cole. Chloe held up her brother's shaft, which was in its usual ambivalent state, without awkwardness.

Chloe: Firstly, Jane, I wish to introduce you to Mister Stringy.

Jane (surprised): Mister Stringy? Cole is anything but stringy.

Chloe pointed at, then, ran her finger along a thick vein that ran a good length of his penis.

Chloe: Jane, say hello to Mister Stringy. I always liked this thick vein. Sometimes when I hold him like this, I can actually feel a pulse there.

Jane: Intriguing!

Cole: Well, if this is a "before" and "after" test of the pudding, then, what is before you now is "before".

Chloe: Jane, have a feel. It will help you to tell the difference later.

Jane was hesitant. Chloe gently took her hand. She held Jane's hand and glided it along his shaft.

Chloe: How does it feel?

Jane: As Cole looks. Semi-erect.

Cole turned away from Jane and Chloe. He began stroking his shaft.

Chloe: Jane, do you mind if Cole engages us. We do want to observe how he is getting along.

Jane: I am OK if Cole doesn't mind.

Cole: I am cool. Actually, it helps...

Cole pumped his shaft, gently at first, then, picking up.

Cole: I am almost there...

Chloe: Jane, let's help Cole go that extra mile.

Chloe stroked her brother, matter-of-factly, with her right hand. Curiously, her left hand guided Cole's hand to her breast. Cole caressed his sister's breasts, his tempo in calibration to his sister's strokes.

Chloe: Jane, I think Cole is just about there. Cop a feel.

Jane hesitated. Chloe lifted her hand, placed it on Cole. She guided Jane's hand along his length.

Chloe: Jane, squeeze Cole to fully ascertain him.

Jane: Oh dear! It is so different! Looks deceive. Now, I know!

Chloe: It is callously cruel to bring Cole so far, and leave him dangling high and dry, when he is so near. Let's put Cole out of the trauma that we put him in. Let's make this interesting.

Jane: How?

Chloe: A game... We take turns to give Cole five strokes. The winner is declared when Cole signals so.

Jane: Oh god!

Chloe (jocularly): Let the games begin! Jane, you go first!

This appealed to Jane's competitive spirit. It went Jane, Chloe, Jane, Chloe, and then Cole declared the winner at the first stroke of Jane's turn. It was that close.

Chloe (magnanimously): You did it!

Jane (jocularly): Teamwork did it. I couldn't have pulled it off without you.

Cole (emerging from his stupor): I'm the winner!

Laughter permeated the desolate beach, wafting into the far horizon.

Chloe looked somberly towards me.

Chloe: John, it's down to you now. You are an enigma too, but in a completely different manner from Cole. While Cole has a sort of consistency in his demeanor, whereas you go from zero to hero. It looks like you are zero now.

Me: I am.

Chloe: You know the drill...

Me: Errr... will I be getting help as Cole did? I should not be unduly disadvantaged.

Chloe: Hmmm... we'll see...

I started stroking myself, ratcheting up the momentum. I grew. And grew.

Chloe: Oh my god! Boy! How you have grown!

I was near the length of Cole. My sister, the rah rah competitive one, dismissed my hand, to take charge. She pumped me mercilessly with a passionate sisterly pride that terrified me. And when it was apparent that I had overextended Cole, she halted her ministration.

Jane (uncharacteristically): Chloe, your go. Your fiver!

Chloe: Oh dear!

And so it swung relentlessly. Jane, Chloe, Jane, Chloe. Each switch of hand gave me a respite, prolonging my ecstatic agony. Mercifully, at Chloe's second stroke after I lost count of the handoffs, I imploded, then exploded, creaming Chloe's freckled chest.

Jane (magnanimously): Chloe, you are the winner this time. We are even.

Chloe: Well, John is the winner! As was Cole.

Me: We are all winners!

There was a palpable expectant air that we could simmer the frisson to boil. But, somehow, when the ozone lifted, we came to a collective silent accord that this was just right. The sustaining charm was in our not going the whole way.

DAY THIRTEEN

Cole and Chloe checked out early morning. They had a long day's journey into night, to their home.

One of the objectives of our homestay business was to broaden our lived experience, wherever it may range. And Jane and I did.

EPILOGUE

Jane and I stayed faithful to ourselves. We never did scale that level of intimacy again. We had enjoyed our experience without being appropriated by it, so that we might relish it forever.

Six months after Cole's and Chloe's homestay, Jane met someone, as I did a month later. We sold our penthouse, and moved on.

The End