All Comments on 'Bro Girl'

by Marasso

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
BruceWoBruceWo8 months ago

Wonderful story. Would love to see this develop to a second chapter with the two of them going to the gym and growing muscles together. Possibly even competing in a few years time.

EdeyEdey8 months ago

What a pleasant, sweet and well written story, that gives this sentimental vibe of small towns, childhood memories, first crushes... and the uplifting sense of hope for us all - just regular everyday folks... Good job! I loved the nostalgic mood of the story ❤️

goodshoes2goodshoes28 months ago

Well written, well thought out. Brings back memories from way back when. Very enjoyable memories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A really nice story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sweet story, and hot sex :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was sorry to see it end

MarassoMarasso8 months agoAuthor

@BruceWo - thank you for the feedback and your continuous support! It means a lot to me. Yeah, it would be nice to see Lane and Jenna in the future but my focus in this story was their 'friends to lovers' journey :)

@Edey - thank you very much for such kind words! I'm glad that the nostalgic mood is tangible in the story!

@Goodshoes2 - thank you for the comment. It's great to see that my work evoked pleasant memories in you. That's a huge compliment for me.

@Anon - thank you!

@Anon - hah, thank you, glad that you enjoyed steamy scenes :D

@Anon - thank you for the feedback, I hope that before it ended it was at least a bit satisfying for you :)

ender2k2kender2k2k8 months ago

I really enjoyed it. Thanks

stewartbstewartb8 months ago

I know some people say you should continue on with more of the story ... another chapter. But as in this one they are so real that we have a feeling of sadness that our part of their journey has ended ... as it happens in real life.

Turning502019Turning5020198 months ago

Great story telling. I really enjoyed it.

chick2206chick22068 months ago

wonderfully written deserves nothing less than 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sweet!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

High quality story, good character development and even touch of humor, good job😁

darthnader19darthnader198 months ago

Very UwU loved it

Falstaff60Falstaff608 months ago

You know one of the marks of a good story from a good writer? It's when your readers want a story to continue on...like this one. Good job. looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ow, such a perfect story for my shitty day! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Planning on writing more about those two?

MarassoMarasso8 months agoAuthor

@ender2k2k - hey, thank you for the comment! Nice to see you again :)

@stewartb - thank you! I understand this need to read more and I take it as the biggest compliment :)

@Turning502019 - thank you for the feedback!

@chick2206 - thank you for your generous rating! :)

@Anon - thanks! :)

@Anon - thank you for the comment! Glad that the humor made you smile ;)

@darthnader19 - thank you! I had to check what UwU means but at least I learned something new :) Much appreciate it!

@Falstaff60 - thank you! Yes, I take it as the biggest accolade for my work :)

@Anon - thanks! I'm glad that the story cheered you up a bit :)

@Anon - thank you for the comment. No, I'm not planning to write more about Lane and Jenna - I believe they went to college together and were happy forever :)

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

Bah - You were headed for a perfect 5.0 but botched the ending. What did they major in? Where did they move after college? How many kids? When will we see them in the LW genre, assuming Sheila was right? LOL! 4.5*

Red_22bRed_22b8 months ago

One of the best stories I've read. More!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

near perfection. This enters my pantheon along with "That's what friends are for" and "Nothing between us" as some of my favorites, love the best-friends-to-in-love genre. The drinking was the only slight niggle to me.

CatDaddyoCatDaddyo8 months ago

Very well written, love the way the characters interacted with each other. I myself was in this situation all through high school. Never had the courage to cross the Rubicon. Brings back memories. Thank you for the wonderful story and care with the details.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pleasant story, good effort.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 stars! Need Vol.3 of Your Dad's a dyke.!!!!

MarassoMarasso8 months agoAuthor

@Demosthenes384bc - haha, thanks for the comment and for cheering me up :D Nah, the only category where they can appear again would be the Mature :P Because their love would survive everything ;)

@Red_22b - wow, thank you for such kind words!

@Anon - thank you, I'm honored to put it on the one shelf with such great stories. I understand that the drinking scene wasn't everyone's cup of tea but I had warned you, hadn't I? :D And this is what young people do, they get drunk, they get bolder, and sometimes they... confess love to their best friends ;)

@CatDaddyo - thank you very much. Yeah, I think we all have memories and experiences like this, I had my own share too, and that motivated me to write this story. Sometimes is worth the risk to cross the Rubicon ;)

@Anon - thank you!

@Anon - haha, thank you! That would be a dope album :)

DINGDONG33DINGDONG338 months ago

Great story and good writing I can look back and see how that could happen and better still does sometimes keep up the good writing

.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, it's just sort of unfolded the way you wanted it to. Sometimes simple is best, this is really well written.

AWriterGuyAWriterGuy8 months ago

The "Friends-to-Lovers" romance sub-genre is a favorite of mine. Your characters made sense together and overall this was a good story. One bit of feedback would be to trust your references to land or miss on their own merit. If you reference The Office and have the characters react as makes sense for them, the reader will either catch it too or if they don't know the reference they would know some type of reference was being made without you having to break the flow as much for it.

MarassoMarasso8 months agoAuthor

@DINGDONG33 - thank you! Sometimes I also have thoughts like this: what could have happened if I had done this or that with one particular girl? There were times when those memories were painful, but now they are more nostalgic :)

@Anon - thank you for your kind words!

@AWriterGuy - thank you for the feedback. I noted your advice and maybe these references could have been done better. I'll think about it :)

fbblvr37fbblvr378 months ago

Great story, you are such a good writer, keep up the good work

MarassoMarasso8 months agoAuthor

@fbblvr37 - thank you! Your words mean a lot to me! And I love your stories too :)

ArrogantArrogant7 months ago

Awesome story ! Thanks for sharing!

MarassoMarasso7 months agoAuthor

@Arrogant - thank you for the comment!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very pleasant story, good job.

MarassoMarasso7 months agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you for appreciating my story :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was great, i love tomboy stories

MarassoMarasso7 months agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you, I'm glad that you like it! :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

tu historia me pareció muy fresca y conmovedora, es hermoso ver como abordas el tema de las relaciones humanas e intimas de una manera tan simple y sin embargo innovadora.

en especial al hablar del personaje femenino. ya que por lo general. por culpa creo yo; de un tonto estereotipo. por el cual una chica con un cuerpo musculosa no puede tener una pareja normal

MarassoMarasso7 months agoAuthor

@Anon ¡Muchas gracias por tu comentario! :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

that was so good ,i'm not sure i want more ??

MarassoMarasso6 months agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you so much! There won't be more about Jenna and Lane but definitely there will be more romantic stories :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love this story. I wish we could see more of them though, a quick story into their college life and afterwards but 20/10 stars

MarassoMarasso5 months agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you for the feedback and such a generous rating :)

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This was amazing and beautiful. Thank you for writing this.

MarassoMarasso4 months agoAuthor

@kaotic2 - thank you for your kind words!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

bro this reminded me of my crush who left the city yesterday

MarassoMarasso4 months agoAuthor

@Anon - oh man, then don't give up! Chase her :)

deepnydiverdeepnydiver4 months ago

What a great story! I am glad there was a happy ending.

MarassoMarasso4 months agoAuthor

@deepnydiver thank you for the comment! I always put a happy ending, it can't be the other way around :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I know the story required him to be like this butt man is he an ass, he makes comments he doest go back on forever, doesnt want to listen to her and when shes single first thought is yay, now i can get her, not how can i be a actual fcking friend, also sister just doesnt want them to be friends?? Anyway kinda nice story if somewhat convoluted

MarassoMarasso3 months agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you for the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I couldn't get past the first page. The overly verbose writing style from Lance's point of view makes him come off as insufferable and obnoxious. The descriptions of the sibling and friend relationships were presented as if they were odd when they were anything but. Lane went on and on about the circumstances of their friendship as if it wasn't logical and common, and after all the jibber jabber said they're only five months apart in age, so they are basically peers. Ffs, she's only one grade above him and they're essentially the same age. Of course they are peers.

-

Lane walking to the window when Jenna got in the pool isn't a psychic connection. He heard her. Where was the psychic connection when she went away for her first year of college? She was busy and his immaturity got in the way of any kind of connection. He wasn't a good friend to her.

-

I found myself skimming or skipping over passages. The thought of reading another seven pages of over explained everything made me grimace. I enjoy friends to lovers stories, but reading this is a chore. I can't believe no one else has said this already.

MarassoMarasso3 months agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you for the feedback, I appreciate you taking the time to write me a comment even if the story didn't fit your tastes and you didn't like it.

01Timber6701Timber673 months ago

This was a great story, yet it needed in my opinion another chapter or two, or even an episode how they proceed in the future together

MarassoMarasso3 months agoAuthor

@01Timber67 - thank you for the feedback. Yes, the story could have had more chapters, but I didn't want to drag it out too much. I'm glad you still liked it.

NickTeeNickTee3 months ago

Whew... Well done. No. Seriously, well done. The conversations were spot on the references to shows and games were real. The sex was sweet and left me with a longing to revisit days long gone. The grammar was well edited. If there were any mistakes I didn't see them. Five big ones for you

NickTeeNickTee3 months ago

Oh... and on the comment from anonymous a few comments back who hated it and found it a chore... Why didn't you simply stop and go read something you prefer? ...And I thought the Loving Wives readers were brutal...

MarassoMarasso3 months agoAuthor

@NickTee - thank you for your comments, they made my day :) I'm super glad that you liked my story.

PS. Yup, the readers in LW are vicious that's why I don't even consider writing in this category ;) I'm not brave enough ;)

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

i really liked this cause this was so sweet

not at all overly dramatic

jst a peaceful read

no person was perfect or yk unrealistic

it all made sense

and i jst love how they found each other

thank you for this amazing story

5 stars from me

MarassoMarasso5 days agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you very much for your kind review! Much appreciate this! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous