Broadening Horizons Pt. 02

Story Info
Matt is introduced to an older man.
4.9k words
4.71
2.9k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the garage blowjob I'd given Keith, we began an 'on and off affair'. More a case of fuck-buddies using each other and the sex was fun - even experimenting then graduating to anal sex with me as the receiver. Keith was a bit clumsy in the role as a 'top' but I had fallen in love with having penis in my boi-pussy.

It transpired that Keith had gone further with guys - or specifically 'a guy' than what he first admitted. As Keith explained it, he was 'groomed' in his words by an older guy when he was 18 and he had been having a casual affair with this man John for nearly three years.

'John wanted to meet you again,' Keith told me on the way to play some pool.

It was our regular Tuesday night break-out in the offseason - play some stick and hopefully make out afterwards. Keith had introduced me to John the previous night. We had gone to his office near my unit as Keith had urged me to get introduced. I was positive and excited about the meeting as I wanted to broaden my horizons and my fantasies always featured older guys. John was a complete gentleman - well-groomed and dressed, he greeted us warmly after-hours in his business office - after his secretary had gone home.

John was a very successful businessman. He was engaging and charming and wanted to know more about me and what I'd been up to of late. I was a little smitten by him and couldn't keep the smile from my face as I sensed he was flirting with me - all the while I needed to adjust myself as my cock grew. It was a lovely feeling having a guy 'chatting me up' and I suspected trying to pick me up. I welcomed his attention. I did my best to play a little coy and innocent - but not too innocent and I could see John was very interested in me...hopefully sexually. I was also feeling myself being drawn into him and understood how Keith could have been captivated by this man. John was in his forties, a little under six feet I guessed and had a well-built frame. His business shirt hid a big chest and muscular arms. His nice body was complimented by his good-looking face - which was always smiling and showed a nice tan.

That night I lay in bed thinking of John and fantasising being underneath his strong frame...having him covering me in kisses while he made love to me. The event and my fantasy about him led to hot dreams that night and wet boxers as my cock leaked come all night.

So Tuesday night in the car home from playing pool, Keith had told me about John wanting to see me again. He suggested I call him and gave me one of his business cards so I had his number. I asked Keith about his times with him - I had heard some snippets of stories from Keith - he was hesitant to tell me too much and I think he couldn't open about his experience with John. The only words he had spoken about him was when we had been in bed together after having sex. His shyness was world-class and it was only after we had made love and I would cuddle him that he could open-up - but never entirely. He had said that even though he was inexperienced Keith could tell that John was an excellent lover and brought Keith to sexual heights he couldn't imagine. I had a suspicion that Keith was perhaps in love with John and that perhaps John had used his hold over Keith to have him approach me. That night in the car I pressed Keith about the times that he and John had enjoyed. He drove past my apartment and parked at a nearby sports ground and parked.

'Well for a start he has a beautiful body and a large pair of balls - they hang impressively. His penis is dark and always seems to be hard. He's uncut, and his dark foreskin hides a pink head. I can't remember if I told you but John once fucked me - it was my first time. I wasn't very good at it I'm afraid and that was the only time as it did hurt. John was understanding and the sex since was usually me sucking him and jerking him off.'

Listening to Keith and sitting in the car with him was making me incredibly hot and horny. It was Tuesday night after all and we had often parked here to make out. I reached across the seat for Keith's lap and found his cock stiff under his jeans. He jumped as I touched him but then undid his fly and belt and eased his jeans down. I was panting as I touched him and took his hardness in my hand. I moaned as I ran my fingers over his cock head and found slippery pre-come had already leaked from his cock.

'Can I suck you baby' I whispered in my sexiest voice.

His only response was to push himself closer and showed me his hardness standing to attention. I couldn't resist any further and pounced on his cock - not bothering to take my time and usual method of teasing and worshipping his penis. I swallowed his meat to the hilt and felt his cockhead against the back of my throat. With his hands holding the back of my head I slowly gave up my prize and drew back on his penis, sucking hard as I rose my head.

By the time I got my lips back to the rim of his head he exploded his sperm into my mouth. One long hot burst first, then a succession of spurts as he jolted his hips forward and drove himself into my mouth. He must have come in six or seven large ropes of jizz and my mouth was flooded with his hot seed. I swallowed his come hungrily and I kept my face buried in his lap for some minutes savouring the taste of him and letting him gently return to a flaccid state while never letting his cock out of my mouth. Eventually his breathing and I guess heart rate returned to normal and I lifted myself out of his lap. I was incredibly turned on and my dick was straining in my pants. He pulled my head to him and kissed my lips gently while roaming his tongue around my lips and in my mouth.

'Once again you were wonderful' he cooed into my ear and I felt a flush of passion overcome me as he congratulated me on my skills.

'I don't want you to satisfy me tonight darling, I'm keeping my load for another time we're together - and we can come together'.

I kissed him hard and then returned to my side of the car. Keith dropped me off minutes later and while I changed into my bedclothes I'd found that my trunks were wet and sticky with my own pre-come. I drifted off that night with sexy thoughts about Keith...and John. It was an effort to not touch myself and masturbate - but I had other plans for the load I was carrying.

'Hi John, it's Matt here' I exclaimed a little bit eagerly as John answered his direct line. It was just after five on Wednesday night and I thought if I was lucky enough, I would catch him still in his office and maybe looking to meet up that night.

'Matt so good to hear from you. It sounds like Keith passed you my message and phone number?'

'Yes, Keith told me last night that you would like to catch up again?'

'Well Matt I must admit the message actually was that I enjoyed meeting you and I wanted to see you again.' My heart was pounding at the other end of this conversation and his wishes. I felt like a little schoolgirl being chatted up by the dreamy guy in senior school. My groin ached and I could feel my penis hardening for about the tenth time today after thinking about this pending call.

'Oh I enjoyed meeting you too, I said blushingly,' letting my hand drop to my lap and applying a little pressure to my stiffening manhood.

'Um what were you thinking about a catch up? When did you want to meet and, ah, we could get together?' I felt rather boldly saying this but inhibitions were something I'd only heard about at this stage. I dreamed of a romantic date perhaps.

'Well I'm glad you felt the same way Matt' John said.

'There is a little party at my office on Friday night - well after work drinks really. Did you want to join me and a couple of friends?'

'Um, yes, I'd like that', not being able to hide the tone of my voice, as I was hoping we could have met tonight. 'I think that would be fun but I had thought to catch up before that I suppose'. I expressed myself a little teasingly with some disappointment in my voice...John picked up on my unspoken message though.

'Oh sorry Matt of course, did you want to meet tonight? I'm at the office and I know you're within walking distance.'

My tummy leapt into my throat and I blushed deeply. This sexy man I had been dreaming about was asking me over - like a date, but perhaps something even more in the event?

'Oh I'd love to pop over John, I could be over there in about five minutes if suits you' I hoped.

'Sure thing pal, come on over now. The secretary has gone home and the bottom door is still unlocked. The lift key has not been turned off so just come right up.'

'Good stuff, see you soon' I exclaimed without trying to hide my eagerness and delight in being able to see him.

It was only five minutes later when I pressed the button for the lift. I had been showered and dressed before I made the call, even donning a tiny pair of jockey briefs with matching tight singlet tucked in. Chinos and a loose dress shirt covered these, hoping my underwear would be a surprise if John and I got to that stage...which I hoped for longingly.

John answered my knock on his office suite door. He was dressed in a bathrobe and slippers and he noticed the surprise on my face.

'There's a small bathroom in this suite with a shower. I often take a hot shower after work to release the stress of the day - oh and match it with a glass of wine from the fridge. I've poured a glass for you too if you like?'

Oh boy I thought, is this guy seducing me or what?. But I want it! This feels wonderful being welcomed by this sexy man in his robe and offering me a wine. At eighteen I wasn't much of a wine drinker but what the hell.

'Thank you very much, I'd love a glass' I accepted, taking the glass as John showed me through to his office and motioned to sit on one of the couches used for meetings. He sat next to me on the couch and we clinked glasses and mutual cheers.

'You're looking very handsome tonight' John said, 'nice shirt. Are you going out tonight?'

'Oh just a hot date' I stammered and laughed, trying to conceal my nervousness.

'Hehehe, oh really? I'm disappointed, I thought you were coming to see me tonight' John laughed. 'Always the bridesmaid and never the bride' he joked, giving me his biggest smile and a wink of his eye.

I just dumbly smiled back at him and blushed, my heart threatening to bounce out of my chest and my dick starting to harden. Here I was on the couch being flirted with by this hot sexy man. I was dying to be in his arms. I'd promised myself to broaden my sexual horizons - further than the sex with Keith, and this was the man I wanted to broaden with - I was wanting him badly, and now urgently.

John seemed to read my mind and there was a silent moment between us. He leant forward and placed his glass on the nearby coffee table and took mine from my hands as well. Wordlessly he shifted himself closer to me on the couch and reached out his hand behind my neck. The touch sent a jolt through me and I could feel goosebumps on my skin. I let my head fall back into his hand and as a little moan escaped from me, John moved his face close to mine and looking deeply in my eyes he placed a gentle kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes in ecstasy and softened my mouth to accept his lips.

More gentle kisses were placed on me and I parted my lips to offer my mouth to this gorgeous man. I thought I was in heaven and felt lightheaded as his tongue found my lips then my mouth. I pushed my tongue out to meet his as my heart rate and breathing quickened. My mouth was wide open and his tongue was caressing my lips and tongue. My kisses became urgent as I pushed myself against him and reached for his body. I could feel a hard chest and shoulders under his robe and was rubbing him all over. He gasped at my touch and enveloped me in his arms. I sank into his kisses and his arms and another moan escaped from my mouth as my desires heightened and my need for this man became intense. He rose on one knee so that he was over me and I just sank into the couch as he pressed himself onto me. His hands were cradling my head and my hands held his muscular shoulders as my fingers dug into his skin. My cock was at full mast inside my trousers and ached. My full balls seemed to boil and push seed into my shaft which was already engorged with blood and pulsing. Between kisses John was whispering how sexy I was and how hot I was making him. It made me feel hot and wanton inside and I'd already decided that this guy that I'd known for maybe a total of twenty minutes was to become my next lover.

John broke away from our kisses and I reluctantly let go of his shoulders. He stood up and went to his desk, picking up something before returning to stand in front of me on the couch.

'Have you ever had amyl Matt?' as he showed me a small brown glass bottle in his fingers. I thought I had heard of it but shook my head in a no motion.

'This makes lovemaking even more intense and wonderful - but be careful, you'll lose any inhibitions you've ever had' he smiled.

With that he opened the cap on the bottle and raised the top to his nose and took a small sniff.

'Here you are' he said as he proffered the bottle to me. He placed a finger on a nostril and held the bottle under my nose.

'Take a small sniff, you'll really enjoy the sensation'.

The smell was chemical but not unpleasant, perhaps even fragrant and cooling. He took the bottle away and tucked into his robe pocket. Still standing in front of me he opened his robe revealing his nakedness underneath, with a lightly haired muscular chest and tummy. But most importantly a hard cock standing up straight and glistening slightly, his foreskin unfolded and covering his helmet. His pubic hair was trimmed and a pair a very large testicles hung shaven below a thick and long penis.

I gasped quietly at the sight of this man's beautiful package and instinctively I motioned forward closer. I could smell his fresh skin and reached out to touch his leg. But something else was happening meanwhile. I was feeling a little lightheaded and very relaxed. I could feel my chest rising and my breath quickening...but what felt like my whole-body tingling and my mind swirling was euphoric...so this was amyl?

'Matt you're looking beautiful there, can you feel the chemical taking effect?'

I looked dreamily into his eyes in answer as I was starting to be overwhelmed by this relaxed state.

'Do you want my cock Matt?' John said softly in his sexiest voice.

Instead of answering I kneeled at his feet and let his cock head touch my lips. John gasped and I looked up at his handsome face while I let my tongue slip out and lick some sweet pre-come that had escaped the eye of his manhood. He gently placed his hands on my head and I knew what he wanted. I parted my lips wide and let him guide my mouth over his pulsing cock, accepting it slowly and smoothly until all his meat had filled my mouth. John moaned loudly as I sealed his penis with my lips and let him keep his cock deep in my mouth and throat. I clasped the base of his penis with my lips and sucked back slowly, feeling his cock head deepening in my throat. I held him in my mouth like this for what felt like a minute or more, before pulling back and letting his cock plop out of my mouth and rest on my lips.

'Jeezus Matt you have a hot mouth, that feels wonderful.'

'Oh John I wanted this so badly' I said. 'I'd been fantasizing about you since you flirted with me here the other day. I want to please you so much. I want to kiss and lick you all over.'

He was right about the amyl, all inhibitions were lost now and I was rabid to have this man. With that, I took his balls in my fingers and met his cock again with my lips. I slowly slid my mouth back down his shaft until once again his whole penis filled my mouth. I then started a slow back and forth motion with my mouth, shafting his dick and swirling my tongue around his shiny head and licking the folds of his foreskin. Occasionally John would push himself into me as my lips slid down his shaft...sometimes urgently, sometimes slowly. He was fucking my mouth and on the harder and deeper thrusts I would gag slightly and emit an involuntary grunt. This seemed to turn this man on as he moaned and whispered yes, yes. I juggled his nuts gently all the while and felt how full and heavy they were.

'Come here you gorgeous hunk' he said as he lifted me by the armpits until I stood against him, squeezing my body against his. He kissed me deeply as I wrapped my arms around his neck and accepted his mouth and tongue into mine. The bottle again was opened and he offered it to me - closing a nostril and letting me sniff the wonderful aroma slightly.

'Take more Matt, you'll love the experience, sniff it deeply.'

With that he again placed the bottle to my nostril and I took a deeper draught.

'Deeper baby, take another deep snort' and at this stage my mind was swirling with its effects and I allowed myself to follow his commands.

John again drove his tongue into my mouth while he stripped my shirt off. I was sinking into his arms and body as the chemical effect made me feel like I was melding into him. I allowed him to unbuckle my trousers and they fell to my ankles. I was now standing against him in my sexy little briefs and singlet - my cock straining to be released and feeling wet from come leaking out of my single eye.

John was cooing in my ear, 'you're such a sexy boy, you have such a hot body' while his hands roamed over me and I hung to him by his shoulders and neck, while wave after wave of a sexy relaxing feeling overcame my body and I felt high. His manly hardness was pressed up against me and my own penis throbbed against him. I felt near the edge but the ultra-relaxed feel I was experiencing staved off an explosion. I needed more of him so I allowed myself to let go and slipped sexily down his body and engaged his member again with my mouth. I sucked and licked my way up and down his shaft and drifted down to his swollen nuts, bathing them in spit and allowing his bag into my mouth to suck.

John again put the bottle under my nose and I took a couple of deep snorts. More waves overcame me and I knelt lower to lick his perineum and have his testicles rest on my face, all the while gently masturbating him with my hand. John's groans and moaning became louder the lower I went, so I hunched lower and got my face directly under his balls. My tongue was now reaching to his perineum and short of his butt checks. He seemed to be waxed or shaved down here and the sight of this forbidden place emboldened me to lick further. Ultimately and wantonly I moved around behind John so that I faced his cute buns. All inhibitions now gone, I let my tongue explore his secret place between his cheeks. John pulled a cheek aside and was moaning and repeating - 'yes baby, yes baby, more of that, lick me there.'

With his urging and my determination my tongue drifted to his puckered hole. His scent down here was intoxicating and I flicked and licked his tight anal muscles. With a deep moan and a hard beating heart I pushed my tongue into his hole. John yelped as my tongue darted in and out of his anus and I tasted this forbidden fruit.

While I was tonguing his hole, John was gently masturbating his cock. My cock was as hard as I had ever felt it and was leaking come into my briefs. Here I was behind and under this hunky man and making him feel wonderful. Pleasing a guy was the most thrilling feeling for me and I realised this was the future of how I want to enjoy my sex. John stepped back from my attention to his hole and lifted me again up to my feet. He kissed me hard on the lips and swirled his tongue in my mouth.

'Can you taste yourself in my mouth darling?' I whispered, and he drove his mouth harder onto mine. I moaned deeply with the attention and the realisation of how much I was turning him on - mission accomplished - nearly, as I wanted more of him and I wanted to please him more...while at the same time creating desire in myself that was beyond any heights or fantasies I have had.

12