Broadening Horizons Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I want you so bad John, I want to give myself to you, totally', I sexily whispered in his ear in between hot lip lock and caressing licks that we shared.

Looking into my eyes and kissing me gently, John whispered, 'you can have all of me'...and with his hands on my shoulders pushed me back down to my knees and his waiting stiffness. I grasped the base of his cock and drove his meat into my mouth all the way. My nose and lips were in his trimmed pubic hair as he pushed himself even deeper into my throat. I gagged as spit spilled out of my mouth and I choked lightly on the cockhead that was fully in my throat.

John growled loudly and with both hands now on the back of my head, pulled me back and then jammed his cock again into my mouth.

'I'm gonna face fuck you my hot little slut' as he grunted again and thrust his penis into me again. Oh, I'm his hot little slut I beamed to myself!

My mouth hungrily accepted his manhood and I swallowed him best I could as his thick shaft and cockhead started fucking my face. I was gagging and moaning with spit covering my face and his cock and dripping balls. Again he pushed himself into my mouth but even more urgently. I could feel his shaft swelling and the head of his cock seemingly growing larger in my mouth. His grunts and groans were louder now and I started to feel that John might be coming towards his orgasm.

'Oh baby, oh baby, swallow my cock deeper, take all my cock' John gasped as I held on to his legs and let his cock fuck my mouth deeper and deeper. With an enormous moan and a huge thrust of his penis deep into my mouth John erupted. He spurted a load of hot juice directly into the back of my throat. With his next thrust another hot burst of semen flooded into my mouth. Another groan and thrust and load number three landed on my tongue and I tried urgently to get my quickly filling mouth to swallow. I coughed and sperm and spit spewed out of my mouth while John retracted his cock and spurted a load onto my lips and cheeks. He quickly pushed his cock back into my mouth and gave me another burst of thick jizz onto my tongue, this time which I managed to swallow what felt like a cup of come.

John was shaking and grunting and holding his penis in my still hungry mouth. I could feel his dick spasm again and again, and again - and again a load of semen was deposited in my mouth and I could feel the heat of it as it was previously stored in his balls and now being let loose. For what felt like another minute I held his cock in my mouth and felt smaller spasms and amounts of come swell up in my cheeks, lovingly swallowed between breaths. John's moaning didn't stop though and for a long while he cradled my face and let his breathing relax and his manhood shrink and return soft and fleshy.

With his hands on my face he allowed me up again and gently kissed and caressed my lips and cheeks while looking into my eyes. His come that was on my face he licked off and shared it into my mouth and tongue. His sperm was a little sweet - sweeter than what Keith had deposited into my mouth on many occasions, and I lapped it up and let it dribble back down over my tongue and down my throat. At this stage I was completely available and highly sexed up. I was ready for anything and although disappointed slightly that there was no thick penis to worship I was very happy to have pleased John so much and shared a wonderful orgasm with him.

I was moaning softly at being the attention of his kisses and his hands were roaming down my chest and his fingers teasing my nipples.

'Yes John, yes John' I cooed, 'touch me please, touch me Daddy, make me feel good baby'.' Single-handedly I unclasped my shorts and let them drop.

At this urging he strayed a hand down to my briefs and stroked the outline of my rock-hard dick. I moaned again and kissed him deeply as he stroked me back and forth.

I knew I was close but I didn't want the moment to end. I was feeling completely available and would accept anything he wanted of me. His hand left my briefs and slipped under my singlet. The feeling of his hand on my skin made me gasp and jolt. He took a nipple between his fingers and squeezed - gently initially but increasing the pressure. The feeling of my nipple getting hot and tender made me moan deeply and the pleasure seemed to connect with my straining member. He let go of my nipple and traced his fingers down my tummy and under my briefs. With my lips locked on his it happened...I shook uncontrollably and groaned in his mouth.

Without warning I climaxed into the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced. My cock spewed load after load of semen into my already soaked briefs and onto John's fingers and hand. He hadn't stroked me, it was only his touch that was required. I held on to him tightly and grunted loudly as I spurted ropes of jizz, feeling it commence at the base of my balls and flow like a hose. My tremors began to subside and the spasms decreased but I still tightly clung to his body. John grasped my cock and scooped up my sperm and then lovingly placed his fingers in my mouth for me to clean and swallow. Three or four times John scooped up what seemed like a cup of my juice and donated it to me, in between kissing me and spooning my come to my lips and mouth.

When I was relatively clean - but still feeling sticky John held me back and kissed my neck and face.

'Come back to my place sweetie, I want more of you tonight.'

'Oh yes please John, please love me again.'

12