Broadway Beginnings

Story Info
First time anal and falling in love.
16.5k words
4.82
9.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess O-Meter -- Green.

Hello, me again! So Tony and Ty started as a one-off story but they kinda grabbed me (I would say by the balls, but I don't have any!), and kept whispering their stories in my ear. Actually, you totally can read these in any order, but it's even better if they are read in the order that I dragged them out of my brain, so best order is, Broadway Lust Story, Broadway Love Story, Broadway Luck Story, and now Broadway Beginnings (how they met), I hope you enjoy, Emily.

-X

"Hey Ty, you wanna come see a show with me?"

Ty turned and looked at his fellow barman, previous classmate, and occasional cast mate, "What? Have you won the lottery, Kris? Gonna treat me to a night on Broadway?"

Kris grinned and slung a casual arm around Ty's shoulder, "More like off Broadway. Way, WAY, off."

"Sounds so tempting," Ty muttered dryly.

"Come on, you're not auditioning tomorrow are you?"

"Thanks so much for the reminder!"

"Come, it'll be fun. My boyfriend's doing this review, it's the last night. Out at this beaten-up jazz club, but the music's pretty good and it's more than a little bit Fosse-like, right up your street. Then we can stay and have a few drinks afterwards."

"I thought your boyfriend was studying classical. Thought he was a pianist not a dancer."

Kris looked puzzled for a moment, then his face cleared, "Oh him. Herbert? No he was cute but that was ages ago."

"You brought him in here and introduced him around last Monday, Kris."

"Exactly," Kris grinned at Ty's laugh, "Say you'll come, please. Don't make me ride the subway alone."

Ty laughed harder, "What am I? A cheap bodyguard?"

Kris just gave him pleady eyes, so Ty gave in. A night out sounded good actually. He had only seen this bar, his room (it really didn't fit the rental description of an apartment), and the mirrored walls of the gym or dance studio for weeks.

As they were both on the early shift of the bar they arrived in plenty of time for the final performance of Kris' current boyfriend's review. Which Ty had already decided was going to be terrible.

Kris told him that it his boyfriend had been roped in by a college buddy, to perform in this four-person dance telling the story of a man who is exploring his sexuality.

Ty thought it was probably going to be an excuse for a lot of groping and thrusting on stage, but he didn't have an issue with that at all. It was bad dancing that annoyed him.

He had been further discouraged by Kris telling him that one of the dancers had pulled out at the last minute, and his replacement, who had also just graduated, had agreed to step in. Literally hours before the first performance. Which had been yesterday.

Kris had been careful not to mention this until they were at the jazz club, but it didn't bode well.

Ty only had a couple of years under his belt, but he had done three professional shows (the first while still at college), and took class with some of the best teachers in New York.

He had his ear to the ground for auditions and a network of friends and contacts. Kids that had just graduated putting on shows was all well and good, but there had to be standards.

The first ten minutes of the dance had impressed Ty, and he admitted to himself that he may have been hasty in his condemnation.

The last twenty minutes of the dance Ty couldn't recall in much detail at all. Ten minutes in, a young dark-blonde dancer had joined the group and Ty hadn't been able to pull his attention away from the fluid movements that he created on stage.

Ty sat, breathless and hard. Staring at the spot where the dancer had left the small stage, unable to get his thoughts in order.

"Earth to Ty!"

He blinked, "Sorry, what did you say?"

"I said hold this table. I'll go find Joe and get some drinks," Kris repeated.

"Who's Joe?"

"My boyfriend, jeez, Ty. What's up with you?" Kris rolled his eyes and moved into the crowd. The dance floor already busy.

What was wrong with him? He wondered as he idly rubbed his chest.

Ten minutes later Kris reappeared, with beer, Joe, and bringing Ty back down to earth with a bump, the young blonde dancer.

"Hey," Joe grinned at him, disappointing Ty by taking the seat next to him, "You're Ty?" he then proceeded to quiz Ty on a show he had been in last year.

Ty found himself giving advice and answering technical questions. His head was starting to ache from the effort of yelling over the music when he realized that this must have been how his friend Gene had felt when Ty first met him.

Ty had been so excited to find a mentor with experience, he wanted to know everything immediately. He had never given any thought to how draining it was to be on the other end. Smiling slightly to himself he took a sip of beer and decided he owed Gene a night out.

He was still smiling when his eyes locked with the blonde, who was looking at him thoughtfully.

Joe suddenly seemed to realize he had been rude, "Oh, Shit. Sorry, man. Ty, this is Tony. He really helped us out of a spot."

"Stepped in at the last minute I hear," Ty said by way of hello, saluting him with his bottle. "You did a good job."

Tony flashed Ty a grin, then leaned forward to speak over Joe, "You mentioned earlier that you do Yoga. Do you find it useful?"

Three pairs of eyes were on his again and Ty sighed slightly as he explained his theories. Inside on repeat in his head was, 'His name is Tony. Tony.'

Ty was relieved when the music switched and Kris leapt up with excitement, "Work's over, cutie. Come dance with me." Without further comment he grabbed Joe and disappeared into the mass of bodies.

Tony laughed and looked over to see Ty rubbing his head. He took Ty's bottle and placed it on the table, leaning over to be heard.

"One dance. Then you can sneak out."

Ty looked up into amused eyes, "Sure, why not," he let Tony pull him to his feet.

Ty didn't really do hookup's, certainly never with strangers. He on occasion allowed himself to be set up with friends of friends.

But as Tony turned to face him, firmly grabbing Ty's hips, and pulling them crotch to crotch, Ty knew he was not going home alone tonight.

He gripped one of Tony's arms as his other hand slipped around a slender waist. Ty spread his fingers against a slightly damp, strong back as they started to move together.

Tony was a little shorter than him, and smaller stature, but still a large, athletic build and they kept their movements small and slow, so as not to knock other people off the dance floor.

Ty experimented by grazing Tony's temple with his stubble. He found himself looking down into wide hazel eyes, which quickly narrowed as Tony grinned and brought his lips to Ty's cheek.

"Do you want to take me home?" Tony whispered.

Ty thought he detected a hint of nerves, but when he pulled back slightly to look at Tony again, Tony was looking amused and confident.

Maybe the nerves were his.

Not bothering to answer the question, he just gripped Tony's wrist and pulled him from the club.

-X

Ty gasped in a lungful of cool air as they hit the sidewalk, and then coughed hard as a cab rattled by belching fumes.

"Urghh!"

He looked up at Tony's laugh, "New York City, Huh!"

"Yea," Ty grinned back, "Um. You okay with the subway? I can't really afford a cab right now."

"That's cool," Tony agreed, "Pretty sure the two of us can hold our own."

Ty nodded and they walked together. Not touching by some unspoken mutual agreement.

They talked about Tony's graduation and plans. Ty's experience since he'd graduated, and about the city. Discovering bars and some friends in common. Tony was only a couple of years younger than Ty, but something that Ty couldn't place his finger on made him seem younger still.

By the time they were back at street level they had fallen quiet. Ty could feel Tony's eyes on him, darting away every time he looked back.

He stopped outside his building. "This is me," he said, pointing with his thumb. "There's a cupboard on the third floor with a half dozen locks and my name on it," he was pleased when Tony laughed.

"Yea," he looked at his feet, scuffing the ground, "I'm still in my digs. Four of us, two tiny rooms and a shower. Pretty sure it's not even legal."

"You coming in?" Ty asked.

Tony nodded, took a breath, and then stepped forward and cupped Ty's face, kissing him gently.

Ty smiled, a little puzzled by such tenderness from a hookup, but more than willing. "Come on then," he said. Pleased when Tony linked his fingers into Ty's and let himself be pulled up the steps.

Ty punched in the door code and then gave it a shove with his shoulder. Another shove to close it.

Then he pushed Tony against the door and took his lips.

He felt Tony's hands push at him slightly, but it was only a moment and before Ty could back off the hands gripped his shirt and pulled him closer.

They kissed hungrily and clumsily, with mummers, gasps, and loud wet smacking noises, until a loud crash followed by a stream of furious Italian had them springing apart.

Tony looked shocked. Ty assumed it was the delivery rather than the words, but still, "Do you speak Italian?" he asked.

Tony blinked, "What? No, why?"

"Just curious," Ty shrugged, then gestured at the yelling, "It's basically foreplay!"

To his surprise Tony grinned, and blushed.

Surprised by the blush, Ty moved forward again and brushed his thumb over Tony's bottom lip. Delighted when Tony gasped, and the lip trembled.

Something about this guy didn't add up.

"Come on," Ty said and laughing took Tony's hand and started running up the stairs.

They were both breathless and giggling when they reached Ty's apartment. He dealt with the locks and no sooner than they were inside he pushed Tony against the door and took his mouth again.

Tony's hands slipped into Ty's hair and he rocked his pelvis forward, seeking friction.

Ty slipped a hand down and rubbed Tony hard through his jeans, "This what you need?" he asked, and laughed as Tony whimpered a little, his head falling with a light bang against the door.

Still laughing, Ty stepped back and yanked his shirt over his head, throwing it aside. Feeling pleased and a little proud when Tony's eyes went wide, he moaned and licked his lips, reaching for Ty like he was in a trance.

"Jesus, you're beautiful," Tony whispered reverently, as his hands flattened against Ty's chest.

Ty hummed with pleasure at the warm hands on his skin, sending shivers through him.

Tony paused, his thumbs brushing Ty's nipples. "Is this okay?" he asked, sounding suddenly unsure.

"No," Ty growled, trapping Tony's hands when he tried to pull away, "You need to be naked."

"Oh, yea okay," Tony blushed again, but then stripped his own shirt off and thew it randomly in the same direction as Ty's.

With a cheeky wink, he pushed away from the door and walked slightly away. From behind, Ty saw him take a deep breath and then he heard a zip.

Ty followed, his eyes narrowing. A suspicion was forming in his mind.

Ty circled his hands around Tony from behind, "Allow me," he whispered into his ear, and Tony's arms fell helplessly to his sides as Ty pushed his jeans over his hips and down.

Ty quickly dealt with this own jeans and socks, allowing Tony to finish dragging the same over his ankles.

It shouldn't have been sexy, but somehow it was.

Tony's eyes were darting everywhere as he unknowingly chewed his bottom lip. Like he was trying to commit Ty's entire being to his memory.

His eyes looked too big for his face, but then to Ty's surprise he suddenly rubbed himself through his underwear before stepping forward and taking Ty's mouth again.

Teeth and tongue clashed as their cocks rubbed together through the flimsy barrier.

Ty knew he was leaking and a sneaky swipe over Tony's crotch, which caused Tony to gasp hard enough to steal the breath from his lungs, confirmed that Tony too was super turned on and wet.

He was also trembling.

Taking pity on him, Ty, still locked in the world's hottest kiss, walked Tony three steps backwards and tumbled him onto the bed.

Then he pounced. His larger frame pushing Tony's writhing body deep into the mattress. His thigh hard between Tony's legs, as they kissed and kissed.

After a while of ridiculous kissing they started to mix in some laughing and wrestling.

Ty allowed Tony to push him over and pin him. Relaxing back when Tony started to kiss his way down his body.

Ty pushed a hand lazily into Tony's hair and wondered if he was going to get a blow job. And if was it going to be any good.

Tony's licks and kisses were enthusiastic but a little desperate, and Ty's suspicion started to solidify.

Tony's mouth was somewhere around Ty's belly button when Ty lifted his hips and pushed his underwear off. Kicking it aside and giving Tony a 'do you dare?' look.

He smirked inside as Tony's eyes popped wide.

"Your turn," Ty told him, waving a hand at his boxers.

"Okay. Sure," Tony managed a sort of smile, but he mostly looked terrified.

Ty watched as Tony moved to side of the bed. His movements still graceful, even though he was shaking now. With his back to Ty he stood and slipped his underwear down. Then just sat on the bed his head hanging down, breathing hard.

Ty crawled up behind him and again wrapped Tony in his arms. He kissed Tony's shoulder and gave his cock a firm stroke.

"Ohhh, fuck!" Tony cried out, his butt lifting right off the bed.

Ty hid a grin. Gripped Tony's hair and pulled his head back, kissing him deeply until he relaxed a little.

Then, "Hands and knees," Ty said quietly and waited to see what Tony would do.

There was no mistaking the glance this time. It was fear. Pure and simple.

Ty mentally rolled his eyes as, shaking from head to foot, Tony turned onto his hands and knees and allowed Ty to stand at the foot of the bed and yank him backwards.

"Oh, fuck!" Tony muttered as his backside collided against Ty's hard thighs.

Ty gave him a light slap, bent over and kissed his damp back, and then rudely pressed his knuckle against Tony's hole.

Unsurprised when Tony let out a yelp and frantically scrambled up the bed, coming to rest in a tight ball against the pillows.

It reminded Ty of the time he had taken his neighbor's cat to the vet and it had needed a temperature check. Man, that cat had some moves. It had ended in a tight ball with it's tail welded between it's legs.

Ty sighed softly. Tony was doing the human equivalent. Curled around a pillow, his face buried. A slight sniffle.

Oh boy!

Ty walked around and sat on the edge of the bed, wincing as Tony went still. He briefly rested his hand on Tony's shoulder and then stroked his hair, slowly and gently.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm sorry," came the muffled reply.

Ty gently tugged a section of hair, "Hey, look at me," he tugged again until one beautiful, damp, hazel eye peered over the pillow.

"I'm not mad at you."

Tony sniffed, "You're not?"

"No, of course not, but you should have told me."

With a groan Tony hid his face again.

Ty let his hand rest on the back on Tony's neck, "Are you bi?"

The head shook.

"So you're a virgin."

A shrug.

Ty climbed fully onto the bed, allowing his weight to shift over Tony's body, settling on the other side of him.

Then he firmly rolled Tony over and into his arms.

Tony unwound and lay there, looking embarrassed, but not trying to cover himself.

Ty wasn't surprised, not many dancers were shy about their bodies, and Tony must know he was fucking gorgeous.

Ty leant down and nuzzled Tony's neck, making him giggle before giving him a quick kiss, "Why did you come home with me tonight?" he asked.

Tony took a breath but then held Ty's gaze, "Because I wanted you to fuck me, and."

"And what?"

"I wanted to fuck you." Tony frowned, "Do you do that?"

Ty nodded, "I'm vers," he confirmed, "but generally I need to know someone very well to let them take control."

"I'm sorry," Tony said again, "for making you think I was experienced," he clarified at Ty's questioning look.

Ty smiled and traced Tony's face, "You nearly pulled it off." Running his fingertips over his stubble and his thumb along his full lower lip, "Why me?" he asked.

Tony flushed and his eyes darkened but he didn't answer.

"Okay," Ty continued, "Let me explain what happened to me tonight, Tony. I took one look at you and felt that if I didn't get my hands on you my dick would shrivel up and fall off. I've never felt anything like that before."

"It was the same for me," Tony whispered his eyes earnest, "I wanted you to need me. I thought if I was confident then you would want me."

"I don't think there is a man or women with a pulse who wouldn't look at you and want you," Ty admitted. Laughing a little at Tony's pleased, shy smile and bending down for a kiss.

"And I am going to fuck you," he cautioned just before their lips met. Feeling Tony tremble hard, "but not tonight," he said pulling back.

Ty ran his hand down Tony's torso to his hip and back, smiling as Tony full body shuddered beneath him.

"That okay with you?"

Tony nodded bravely, and with some relief.

"Good, tonight we are just going to relax and have some fun," Ty ran his hand back down, this time sliding along the back of Tony's thigh and lifting his leg.

"You've got beautiful legs," he said in a considering tone, pulling Tony's leg straight and then pushing it towards his shoulder, "Strong."

"I'm not warmed up," Tony pointed out as Ty bounced his extended leg slightly.

"Point your toes."

Tony did so.

"Have you done much ballet?" Ty asked him, as he lowered the leg back down gently.

Tony sighed, trying to get his head around a conservation while naked in bed and being touched by a man who was not a dance partner, "Yea, but it's my weakest point."

"Where's your strongest?"

"Modern jazz and tap, I guess. And Latin," he added.

"Hmmmm," Ty murmured approvingly, "so there's passion."

He let the back of his fingers nudge Tony's cock and smiled when he jumped, "Don't panic. I'm just exploring."

"I'm nervous."

"I know," Ty ran his hand back up to Tony's chest, "Do you have plans tomorrow morning?"

"No plans at all tomorrow," Tony confirmed, "I'm going to see my parents for a few days on Monday."

"Have you heard of Madame?"

Tony gasped, "Who hasn't!"

"Come to class, I'll introduce you," Ty said, "She may not accept you, but I think she would be interested to meet you."

"For real?" Tony asked, amazed.

"Yes," Ty breathed as he took Tony's lips again and also took advantage of his distraction to take a gentle but firm grip of his cock. Kissing Tony's half-hearted protest into desire, "Let me touch you."

"Oh God!"

Ty kissed to soothe as Tony got used to his touch, and then he deepened the kiss his arousal growing as Tony started to thrust into his hand.

"You like that?"

"Jesus, Ty. My heart's knocking so hard."

Ty cursed and slowed his movements, "That's not your heart, Tony. That's the door." He cursed and released Tony, rolling from the bed, "Stay there, while I kill whoever is out there cock blocking us."

Tony laughed breathlessly as he watched Ty yank his jeans on, but belatedly realized he was on full view of the door, this being the world's smallest apartment, and pulled the sheet up just as Ty flipped the locks and yanked the door open.

"What the hell," he stopped and pulled someone inside. Tony saw a petite young woman, breathless and tearful, "Polly? What's going on?"

Tony felt a surge of jealousy as he watched Ty kiss the top of the girl's head and pull her tight against him, "Are you hurt? What happened?"

A tumble of dark red hair was leaning into Ty's chest.

"I was on a date," the girl, Polly, managed through sobs. "He seemed so nice, but then he got there early and brought a drink. Well you know the rules, first date you buy your own drinks and watch them be prepared."