Broadway Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ty leant over and pressed his hands to Tony's chest, over his pecs, his nipples and stomach, sweeping back and forth.

"This beautiful body, all this smooth skin. I wanna see you touch yourself. Stroke yourself, play with your nipples," even as he gave Tony his instructions, Ty was nudging his legs apart and flipping the cap on the lube again.

Tony sort of patted his own chest and then burst out laughing, making Ty laugh with him.

"It feels weird," he admitted.

"How so?"

"Well, you're watching me."

"Tony, you're a fucking dancer. An actor. Your whole life is people watching you!" As he spoke he drizzled lube over his fingers and Tony's cock and balls and started stroking lube around and down, back towards his hole.

"Yes but not a porn star," Tony half squeaked out.

"Pretend you're rubbing in lotion," Ty suggested.

"Ah, okay," Tony tried to concentrate as the sensations through his groin threatened to become overwhelming.

Within minutes his shyness was forgotten, and he was thrusting into the air, twisting his own nipples, and stroking down his body to his cock, as Ty's fingers slid inside him again.

"Fuck. Oh God, that's so good."

"Not too sore?"

"No, no, no."

"Okay, Tony. I want you to reach your arms up and grip the headboard."

"Okay," Tony agreed absently, and continued stroking his cock."

"Tony," Ty warned in a low voice and Tony's eyes fluttered open.

"Sorry," he reached up, his body stretching open, "like this?"

"Perfect. Now hold on, we're going for a ride!"

Ty continued to gently finger fuck Tony's asshole as he lowered his head and sucked Tony deep into his throat.

Sucking hard and swirling his tongue around Tony's leaking cock, as a garbled cry echoed around the room.

He bobbed up and down, in time to his finger thrusts, and enjoyed Tony's moans and cries. Not stopping when Tony's hand gripped his hair. He was fine with that.

When Tony had almost regained the power of speech, and could almost beg, Ty upped the ante and bent his finger just so. Stroking Tony's sensitive gland and causing his hips to fly up from the bed, even as his hands clutched Ty's hair hard enough to bring tears to his eyes.

A hard suck and another stroke of Tony's prostate and Ty was swallowing him down, as he thrust and yelled. Before suddenly falling limp against the sheets.

Ty wiped his mouth and then rubbed the back of his head. No bald spot, yay! Grinning down at Tony, who was spread-eagle and panting. Staring at him with wide, amazed eyes.

"You have a gland in there," Ty deadpanned, waggling his hand in the general area of Tony's crotch, "It's called the prostate. Can be kinda fun!"

"Holy shit!" was all Tony said.

Still smiling, and casually stroking himself, Ty went and grabbed the much earlier abandoned water bottles. Collecting them with his mostly lube free left hand and walking on his knees back onto the bed as he caressed his cock with his right.

Tony grabbed the water and drank like he had been stranded in the desert for a year. Ty cooled his throat and then let Tony finish his bottle as well.

A little revived, but still blinking sleepily, Tony turned and looked at Ty who had flopped down beside him. He eyed Ty's leaking cock.

"You haven't cum."

"That's your job," Ty advised him and watched Tony swallow nervously. He laughed, "Not that. Lie back against the pillows."

Tony plumped the pillows against the headboard and then made himself comfortable. Exhausted and confused, but eager for his next lesson.

Ty rolled to his hands and knees, crawled the short distance and then turned, backing himself into Tony's arms and sighing with pleasure as Tony immediately drew him close and wrapped his arms around, caressing Ty's chest.

"Hmmm, that's nice," Ty closed his eyes and relaxed as Tony touched him and kissed his neck.

Then he wriggled a little higher and guided Tony's hands down to his cock and balls, "Bring me off, Baby."

"I'm not sure how," Tony admitted.

"Just do what you like to start," Ty said and groaned as his cock was gently stroked with just a little tug, "Oh, yea, perfect."

Tony soon gained confidence as Ty heated in his arms, his head resting on Tony's shoulder.

He caressed and stroked, learning what Ty liked. Learning what would make him moan the loudest.

When Tony reached with his other hand and gave Ty's balls a good squeeze and tug Ty writhed and panted, "Oh, Fuck. So good, harder, please," and Tony, feeling powerful forgot his nerves and sent Ty flying.

Crying out, shaking and cumming hard all over his hand, and both of their legs and stomachs.

As Ty rested, Tony, fascinated and entranced, traced patterns in the cum and watched Ty's muscles ripple and tremble.

"You're making a fucking mess down there," Ty commented dryly, once he had his breath back.

Tony chuckled as Ty raised himself and slid to the edge of the bed with a low, "ewugh!"

"It's pretty late, Tony. Do you want to jump in the shower, and I'll change the sheets?"

"Practice my shower dance," Tony joked, looking at the small pile of towels and clothes on the floor. "Do you always have so much laundry?"

Ty grinned as he started shoving stuff into a bag, "It looks like my laundry bill is about to increase," then his eyes widened, and he looked at Tony. "I mean, you know if you came round, but I didn't mean, I mean I'm not saying, I mean, shit, I didn't mean to assume," he stopped babbling when Tony kissed him hard.

"Assume," Tony demanded, pulling back, and looking at Ty's dark eyes, "Please assume."

"Really?" Ty asked hopefully, and Tony smiled. It was reassuring to know that Ty could get flustered.

"This doesn't feel like a hookup, Ty," Tony admitted.

"No, not to me either."

"So assume."

"Okay," Ty said, and they stood, smiling into each other's eyes for about five minutes like idiots, until it got embarrassing.

"I'm gonna hit the shower," Tony suggested, finally.

"Yes. Good. Shower," Ty managed, still grinning, "and me. Sheets," he motioned at the bed like the bed was going to jump up and explain better.

A few minutes later as Ty was smoothing down the clean sheet, he heard a thump, followed by, "Shit. Fuck. Arrgggghhhh."

He winced in sympathy and managed not to smirk when Tony squeezed back out of the bathroom.

"That shower's a fucking death trap," he complained bitterly, rubbing his arm.

Ty patted his back in sympathy as he passed to take his turn, "Yea, shame we can't both fit in there. Shower sex is fun!"

"Blue ball me why don'tcha," Tony yelled through the door, making Ty laugh.

-X

When Tony woke the following morning his eyes crossed, and his head spun.

He was firmly in Ty's arms, and Ty's steel like cock was between his legs and pressing with some force into his balls.

Taking a shaky breath, Tony eased forward a little and the pressure eased. He gritted his teeth and held back a moan as Ty's cock slipped through his legs.

Oh, that felt so good. Tony considered wriggling back again to try and duplicate the effect, but Ty let out a snuffle and rolled onto his back.

Dammit.

Tony quietly rolled over and appraised the view.

Ty's hair was sticking up everywhere. His face was relaxed, and he needed a shave. One arm was flung over his head on the pillow

This had the effect of emphasizing Ty's pecs and abs, and Tony licked his lips, his heartbeat kicking up a little. Ty was the perfect combination of slender and built.

His breathing was slow and deep. Dark nipples hard.

Tony wanted to bite and lick him.

Ty's chest and carved abs were smooth, Tony thought naturally so, but just below his navel started a smattering of dark hair which disappeared under the sheet which was tented over Ty's morning wood.

Tony looked back at Ty's relaxed face. Lashes long on his cheeks. Mouth slightly open with white teeth and just the tip of his tongue showing.

Was it rude to uncover a sleeping man?

Probably.

Fuck it.

Tony held his breath as he lifted the sheet covering Ty, exposing his beautiful erect cock and smooth balls. Tony figured that was natural too, as the short dark hair that teased down to Ty's groin, just curved around his cock, and then scattered finely down his thighs.

It was like perfect manscaping, but Tony doubted Ty had ever so much as seen a pair of tweezers. Bastard.

Eye fucking wasn't enough. Tony had to touch.

He reached out and placed his hand on Ty's stomach. Just let it rest there gently.

Ty shifted a little and turned his head, but his eyes remained closed and his expression didn't change.

Tony slowly started to explore. His fingers tracing Ty's groves, the ridges of his abs, gently caressing his nipples. Skimming over his belly button, coasting over the fine hair which was so soft.

"That tickles!"

Tony yelped and jumped, pulling his hand back so fast he nearly smacked himself in the face.

He looked down at Ty, who remained for a moment with the same relaxed expression on his face, before he slowly smiled, "I didn't say stop."

Tony huffed out a laugh as Ty blinked up at him. He was about to apologize when Ty reached out and pulled his hand back to his chest, before stretching like a cat under his palm. A clear invitation to continue.

Tony began again to explore. He was used to being around bodies, male and female. He hadn't thought that the male form would hold any secrets, but Ty captivated him.

He lay, open and relaxed, allowing Tony's hands, to flow over his body and when that wasn't enough, Tony started to kiss, lick and nip.

Ty's breathing started to quicken, and he became restless as he was teased. When Tony caught a nipple between his sharp teeth Ty arched from the bed with a cry.

Confidence seemed to surge into Tony.

He soothed Ty's hair, hushing, and reassuring him and then gripped his wrists, linked just over his head against the pillow and held him fast.

His free hand glided down and began to stroke Ty's aching cock, as Ty begged and fretted under him.

Tony started another leisurely exploration of the damp golden skin and Ty thought he would go mad.

"Please, Tony."

Tony raised his head and looked into Ty's dark eyes. He looked desperate. It was incredible.

Ty begging. Best. Moment. Ever.

"Hold onto the headboard," Tony instructed, and Ty nodded and gripped, moaning as Tony slid down the bed and spread Ty's legs obscenely wide.

Tony drove Ty wild. Kissing, licking, and nibbling. His balls, his cock, the crease at the top of his thighs.

When Ty was practically throbbing in frustration, Tony took his bottom of his cock in his fist and started to lick and suck the head. Treating Ty's cock like candy and making him literally scream.

A few minutes, Tony confidence was growing rapidly, and he took Ty deeper. Panicking and pulling back quickly when Ty shouted, "I'm cumming!" and spurted all over his own stomach and Tony's hands.

For a second Tony was embarrassed and devastated that he hadn't been able to swallow Ty, but then he realized Ty was laughing.

"Jesus!" he grinned, still kneeling between Ty's widely spread legs.

Ty, although it took an insane amount of effort, struggling up on his elbows and looked down his body at Tony, seeing that Tony was hard and throbbing.

"Cum on me," he said.

Tony's eyes widened, "Really?"

Ty nodded and licked his lips as Tony moved a little closer and started to jack himself, finally releasing over Ty's skin, their cum mixing.

"Whoa," Tony gasped as he gazed at the mess, and watched Ty collect some cum on his finger before sucking it off, "Gross!"

-X

Ty stood in his doorway later that morning, jeans undone, shirt hanging open, and tried to look casual as Tony headed down the stairs. Tony paused at the bend and glanced up, a soft smile on his face.

The dim light from the grimy window did little to illuminate the staircase, but Ty tensed as Tony's expression grew more serious.

Suddenly Tony ran back up the stairs and pulled Ty into an explosive kiss.

Ty could do little more than hold on for dear life as his mouth was ransacked. Tony's tongue diving deep and claiming him with confidence.

He staggered slightly when Tony released him and stepped back, falling against the door.

Tony grinned, pleased, "That should hold'ya until I get back." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively as he walked backwards.

"I guess," was all Ty could manage. He blushed and laughed slightly as Tony jogged back down the stairs, throwing a quick salute before he disappeared around the bend, and this time was gone.

Ty stepped back into his apartment and pushed the door closed with his butt. Leaning for a moment and pressing trembling fingers to his bruised lips.

Then he gave a sigh and still smiling, he pushed away to start his day.