Brock's First Cock Pt. 02

Story Info
Str8 boy gets best head of his life from virgin cocksucker.
7.1k words
4.71
57.7k
122

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thanks to everyone who read part one of this series! It was my first ever erotic story and y'all taught me a lot and I'm back. This one is much longer and I hope you're all satisfied with where it's going. Rate and comment! Love hearing from you guys. Let me know what you'd like to see in PART 3.

SPOILER ALERT: The following story is a continuation. Please finish PART 1 before reading.

***

Brock instantly dove back down onto Cameron's cock, swallowing him to the hilt while Cameron tangled his fingers in Brock's shaggy hair. He kept giving his head slight tugs and pushes, fucking the back of Brock's throat with his fat mushroom head.

Brock gagged and Cameron powerfully pulled his head back off his cock. He made sure to slurp noisily all the way up his shaft on the way to the tip.

"Awwwww FUCK, dude," Cameron ejected, somewhere between a gasp and a moan.

Brock groaned with pleasure, half of Cameron's monster cock still filling his mouth. The vibration made Cameron stifle another moan, this time muffled by biting his lip. However, he couldn't help but tighten his grip on the fistful of Brock's hair he had been using to manhandle his head as he bobbed up and down on his slick pole.

He began fucking Brock's face relentlessly. Sliding his mouth, lips tight, up and down his shaft. Sometimes he would pull him off his cock completely, but Brock would immediately stick out his tongue, his mouth open wide, waiting for him to return. And he never disappointed.

Cameron fed Brock his first cock, Brock doing his best to adjust to the new and unfamiliar taste of precum as he slurped it off Cameron's dick slit. It was a little salty and the consistency was thicker than he expected. His precum was never as creamy as what he was drinking off Cam. And the consistency was slick and almost slimey. It reminded Brock of some lube he had stealthily purchased and used to jerk his own cock a while ago.

Finally, Cameron pulled Brock's head, tired from getting face fucked, off his dick. It was now dripping in saliva, fully hard, harder than he had ever been before.

"Oh my god, dude. I gotta stop you before I cum," he chuckled breathlessly.

"You don't wanna cum?" Brock asked, trying to mask disappointment... he wasn't sure why anymore. It was clear that he was in heaven when his mouth was on this boy's dick. There was no hiding that anymore.

"I'll just jerk my load into my hand or something..."

Brock's stomach dropped. He couldn't believe Cameron would be so willing to waste his load like that. At the same time, did he really want to swallow Cameron's load? Could he do it without gagging? Oh my god, what if he threw up?

"I mean..." Brock started before hearing his sentence trail off.

There was silence in the car. Cameron was slowly stroking his cock, filling the silence with the sounds of wet masturbation.

"You mean what?"

"I mean, I could like..."

"What? Take my load?!" Cameron's volume had just jumped and Brock knew this was over. He had just crossed a line. A gay line- and Cameron was never coming back from it.

He tried to save face. "No! I mean, that's one way... But like, I just meant—I could like—I can help you finish. Finish you, you know?"

"I don't know, man..."

Brock swallowed hard and realized his lips were still wet with dick spit, but quickly drying. He missed the moisture. He needed to wet them again for Cameron to use. He had developed a full on dick dependency.

"It'd be kinda fucked up, right?" Cameron said, still playfully stroking his dick which was now going down without Brock's attention. "I mean, I don't want you to feel like my slave or something, you know? I mean, you're pretty much servicing me..."

Yes, let me keep servicing you! Brock thought furiously.

"I really don't mind..." Brock said, meekly.

"Like, you know I can't reciprocate right? I'm straight... so I just don't think I could do what you're doing, man. I'm sorry."

Brock had to admit he felt foolishly let-down at hearing the "I'm straight" statement from Cameron, especially given their current homoerotic circumstances. At the same time, he also felt that familiar sickly sweet aching horny feeling come back even harder and stronger. There was no going back now.

"I don't care. I want to make you cum," Brock said as he opened the passenger side door and walked around the outside of the car to the driver's side where Cameron was looking at him through the window with a bewildered and confused expression.

He opened the driver's side door and turned his body left, letting his feet rest on the gravel of the rural lot they had parked in. Brock immediately crawled to his knees, paying no mind to the rock beneath them, and eagerly return to his new favorite hobby.

This time though, Brock finally started to notice Cameron's balls, the third asset he had been missing all this time he had been watching from afar in the locker room and on the field. If Cameron's cock was fat, his balls were fatter. They were also coated in that beautiful dust of sandy hair that crept up his lower belly. Brock had to taste them.

He slid his wet tongue along the left ball and right and then between them, dragging his tongue from the monster's balls to shaft, tip, and back again. Then he took each into his mouth, sucking just lightly. Cameron's slightly limp cock grew hard against Brock's cheek as he slurped those beautiful boy balls and his own erection was soon rock solid again.

Not able to take it anymore, Cameron stood up, his shorts falling the rest of the way down his hairy legs and pooling around his ankles. He again grabbed that beautiful and talented head of Brock's by the hair.

"I'm gonna fuck your face, okay?"

Brock was in awe and just nodded as best he could with Cameron's fingers twisted in his hair. He opened his mouth wide, an invitation.

Cameron buried his cock in his throat again and again. Brock drooled and made muffled moans as his slick, hot mouth slid rapidly up and down the length of Cameron's cock. Cameron's breath had reached its increased rhythm again. Actually, it was much quicker this time.

His cock still in his mouth, Brock glanced up at Cam's face. His mouth was hanging open in silent ecstasy. Then he gasped and Brock felt a slight twitch of the cock in his mouth.

"I'm gonna cum, dude. Oh shit—Yeah, I'm gonna cum—"

He pulled his dick out of Brock's mouth. Brock literally pouted at first as he watched Cameron start to pump his cock with his own hand.

"Open your mouth," he commanded suddenly.

Brock immediately obeyed, opening wide and sticking out his tongue. He watched Cameron's face, glistening with sweat as he jerked his giant cock right in front of his face. Every once in a while, Cameron would rub the underside of his dick head back and forth along Brock's tongue, making him audibly pant.

"Here it comes. Here it comes. Oh shit—I'm cumming."

Cameron lined his slit up with the center of Brock's tongue and aimed for his throat as he shot his first rope of cum into his cocksucker's mouth.

Brock's head jerked in shock at the first blast of cum hitting the back of his throat. Cameron's cum was thick and traveled down his throat slowly at first, but then faster as Cameron came more and more. After four ropes of cum had been let go in his mouth, he had to put his mouth on the head to make sure he got it all. He could feel it filling his cheeks before Cameron stopped jerking and his moaning subsided.

Brock took the load and gasped for air, wiping his mouth and hanging his head in exhaustion. He could hear Cameron doing the same above him. After about a minute of silent ecstasy in which both boys contemplated what the fuck had just happened, Brock looked up to see that Cameron had already pulled his shorts back up and his semi-hard dick was stuffed away.

Cameron turned his body to face the steering wheel and said, "I gotta get you home." The sudden rush to move on crushed Brock just a little bit. Cameron closed the driver's side door.

Brock swallowed the lump in his throat as he made his way to the passenger seat, hiding his grim face as he passed through the car's headlights, the lingering taste of Cameron's cum still present in his mouth. He climbed into the seat and closed the door.

Cameron immediately turned up the radio and neither spoke a word before exchanging cool "goodbyes" in Brock's driveway. Cameron did not look at him.

Brock had a feeling that cool words were all he would get from now on. It was done.

***

About a week went by and the boys didn't speak. They saw each other during drumline practice; Brock continued to admire Cameron's assets and Cameron continued to pretend like his dick hadn't been bottomed out in his bandmate's throat the previous week.

Brock couldn't tell if he was imagining the forced ignoring and cold interactions or if he was simply overthinking it. At one point, he had muddled his own thoughts to the point that he began to question if the escapade had ever even really happened. Was it possible that he had dreamed being in Cameron's car? Of Cameron fucking his face and cumming down his throat? That it was just an incredible vivid, borderline hallucinatory sex dream? Certainly sounds like it when you put it in those words and certainly felt like a dream when he was swallowing him whole.

One band practice, Brock was shaken out of his now near constant daydreams when Cameron brushed past him at one of the benches. Instinctively, Brock's gaze followed Cameron as he moved by and his heart sunk when he realized he was not alone.

Cameron had his hand on the hip of one of the girls on the dance team, Miranda. His arm was wrapped around her waist from behind her and he was pulling her close, nuzzled in the crook of his arm, pressed against his torso.

What Brock felt wasn't precisely jealousy. He hadn't even considered the idea that he might have romantic feelings for Cameron. He was absolutely certain on the whole sexual attraction thing, but imagining himself in Miranda's position, being held like that, made him squirm internally more than it made him hard or excited. What he felt could only be described as possessiveness. He didn't want anyone else's mouth on that cock. He had staked his claim and he wanted to be the only one with the privilege of getting down on their knees and sucking Cameron dry.

Brock's train of thought even shocked himself. He couldn't believe he could think something so unbelievably... well, gay! One cock and Brock had turned into a complete cocksucker. His experience was seeping into nearly every waking thought he had and he could hardly stand to be around Cameron without having to sit down to conceal his constantly and rapidly growing bulge. It was starting to get pathetic!

But Brock didn't hit his real emotional low until he heard Cameron talking with some of the other drumline guys after practice about two weeks after the blowjob to end all blowjobs.

"I swear it was like a fucking magic trick, bro! It was like one minute my dick was there and the next it was gone... down her throat. I couldn't believe she could fucking take it like that. I mean, I've never had anything like it. Miranda gives mean head, I swear."

The other guys were losing their shit. They were laughing outrageously and slapping Cameron on the back as he hung his head bashfully.

Fury raged inside Brock's stomach. Never had anything like it? What the fuck was it that he had done, then? He hardly kept his slurping fucking shallow. That boy had buried his dick so deep in Brock's throat that his nose was crushed into his groin, Cameron's pubes forcefully pressed into his nostrils. Sometimes Brock swore the musty smell was still there, that he was getting aftershocks of Cam's boy stink.

"Cam, she probably had an easy go of it because there was so little to take!" cracked Jared, another one of the guys who was still howling with laughter like some kind of animal.

Cameron gave that cocky smirk he had on his face in the car, with his hands gripping a fistful of Brock's hair. He reached down and grabbed his bulge through his athletic shorts and displayed it for Jared.

"Fuck you, dude. Why don't you give it a try and find out?" Cameron chuckled, jiggling his package around. It didn't fit in his hand. At all.

"Dude, that's fuckin gay!" Jared shouted, cackling with laughter, doubled over, his eyes still sneaking peaks at the impressive bundle of dick in Cameron's shorts.

Cameron noticed and shuffled forward, wrapping his hand around what Brock assumed was the base of his cock and balls—it was difficult to tell through the shorts. He attempted to stuff it in Jared's face as he was doubled over, but Jared shot back up like a rocket and playfully shoved Cameron away. This devolved into classic bro horseplay.

Brock was hard and furious. He threw himself down on the bench, aggressively took his phone and headphones from his bag and popped the buds into his ears, trying to drown out the noise from the field. He went to text for his ride, but looked up to find that Kat was standing in front of him.

Kat's dad had survived the heart attack but still wasn't in great health. At least he was home and able to take care of himself- for the most part. Kat's face was glowing when she approached Brock on the bench. He reluctantly removed his earbuds and forced a smile for her.

"Heya."

"Hey, I'm thinking about having the drumline over this weekend for a party. Nothing crazy. Mom is taking dad to a hospital out of state for him to see a specialist and I'm house sitting, so I wanna pick up a bunch of weed and booze and watch scary movies and stuff. You game?"

Brock's sad little obsessive brain immediately touched base with his chubby cock in my shorts and knew that if it meant he could spend time with Cameron, he would be there hands down.

"Yeah, I should be free! Who all's coming?"

"Right now, it's a yes from Jess, Jared, Christian, Turk, Sam, and David. Still waiting to hear from or ask the others."

"Have you asked Cameron?" Brock blurted.

Kat gave him a skeptical look, but brushed it off. "Not yet, one sec. HEY, CAM!" she bellowed across the field.

Brock was suddenly flushed with terror. WHAT THE FUCK, KAT?! Of course she didn't think anything was wrong with calling him over like that! But maybe she would have thought twice if she had known that him running over was instinctively going to draw Brock's eyes to that bouncing dick again. That dick that he was about to be eye-level with any second from now, he thought as Cameron slowed to a walk and approached the two of them at the bench.

There it was in all its glory. Brock's mouth watered just at the sight of the boy's monster bulge. Cameron's dick was nearly as girthy soft as it was hard.

"Sup, Kat?" Cameron said, his breath just slightly quicker than average. He pulled up his shirt at the hem, revealing his soft abs and that happy trail before dropping it after wiping the sweat from his face.

Brock shook himself from his space out.

"I'm having the drumline over this weekend. I'm gonna grab some bud, some liquor—sound cool?"

"Fuck yeah, I'm in," Cameron laughed, excited. He hugged Kat, who pushed his sweaty body away.

"You reek, Cam. Please shower."

Cameron chuckled and said, "What about you, Brock?"

"Huh?" Brock said stupidly, unexpectedly pulled into this conversation.

"You gonna go?"

"Uh... I don't know. Yeah, maybe."

"You need a ride?"

"I dunno."

"Let me pick you up. Here, put your number in my phone," he said, pulling his phone out of his pocket and pulling up a new contact page. He nonchalantly passed the phone to Brock who stared at it for a second in a daze before putting the number in and giving it back. The two boys made brief eye contact during the pass, but Brock didn't sense any signs or signals from him.

"Cool. I'll text you when I'm gonna head over. See ya, Kat!" he said quickly before running off to meet Miranda on the other side of the field. It looked like she was waiting for Cameron to give her a ride home.

Brock sighed and decided that now his erection was sufficiently less noticeable, he would rather walk the rest of it off than get a ride home. He left the field before he could watch Cameron greet Miranda at his car door. The same car door he had opened to take Cam's load the week before.

***

Brock couldn't get Saturday off his mind. He would wake up thinking about it and stay in a constant state of sex fantasy for the remainder of the day. The daydreams started off as just being in a car with Cameron again, smelling that sweet cologne. This inevitably led to memories of his dick and the way it tasted and smelled. The feel of thick cum running down his throat... And before he knew what he was evening doing, he was jerking his own seven inches furiously under the covers, throwing them off to blow his load all over his chest several times a night.

One night, he even got so thirsty thinking of Cameron's load that he decided to try nutting in his own mouth. His feet behind his head and his little ass in the air, he was able to get his hard cock dangling just inches from his lips. The tricky bit was timing it just right and aiming right at his open mouth. He found he had to try (and fail) a few times before getting it right. The first two times, he had came on his cheeks—effectively giving himself a bit of a self-facial, but ultimately having to scoop it all up with his fingers, quickly smearing some on his tongue and lips. When he did finally manage to get his own load straight from the tap, it was with the sad realization that his jizz just didn't taste the same as Cameron's.

That same night, swirling his own cum around in his mouth after blowing another load directly onto his stuck-out tongue, he was still searching for the memory of Cameron's flavor when his phone vibrated on his bed. He opened the message from an unknown number to see:

NEW CONTACT: Hey, its Cam... this is my number

Cam swallowed the load and immediately went to respond before slowing himself down as soon as he realized how pathetically eager he was. Hadn't he just seen Cam getting ready to probably go fuck Miranda? HE IS STRAIGHT. Why couldn't he let it go?

He took a deep breath and found some semblance of cool.

BROCK: Sup?

The one-word response was meant to be intentionally disinterested. An attempt to throw Cam off his desperation.

CAMERON: Jus layin in bed bored, man... wbu?

Brock exhaled heavily taking in his situation: his own stark naked body, his cock still wet with spit he'd used as lube. He turned to look in the mirror on the opposite wall and noticed a drip of cum on his cheek that must have narrowly missed his mouth. He had to chuckle. Can you imagine if he gave Cam and honest answer?

BROCK: Not much much, cant wait for Friday

CAMERON: For sure, see ya then... gnite

Brock looked at his phone in the dark, an obvious expression of confused disbelief on his face. That was it??? He had just called to say "Hey I'm laying in bed goodnight?"

Then a new notification popped up on his phone, this one from Snapchat. Cameron had requested to be his friend. He must have used his phone number to look up his handle. A new wave of shock rushed over him and he made himself wait exactly three minutes so as not to seem too eager before pressing "accept".

Cameron had sent a snap with his request and when Brock opened it, his still-wet dick grew rock hard at the sight of Cameron shirtless and in bed, the blankets pulled down to just below his happy trail, his sexy bush peeking out from underneath. He couldn't tell if the blanket was bulging because of that monster cock he had been missing or if it was just a lumpy comforter... and then the picture was gone.

Brock forced his eyes closed at once as if he could keep the image there for as long as he refused to let his eyes take in anything else. He tried to replay the message, but it was gone for good. So, his eyes tightly closed, he beat his cock again, taking care not to let a drop miss his mouth this time.

12