All Comments on 'Brock's First Cock Pt. 02'

by kreme_filled

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
wandereyewandereyeabout 4 years ago
Good read

I really like the story so far. I think it might be kinda hot for Kat to catch them in action and want to join in on the fun.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 4 years ago
VERY NICE

Very nice and sexy. Hot as hell. Only complaint would be that you need to not keep mixing up the names and adding names that we do not know. You need to reread these or have someone else proof read them.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

Great story it was hot as hell. I could see myself in Brock's place sucking Cameron's big cock. I look forward to hearing more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

This is hot Hot HOT!

FitGuy47FitGuy47about 4 years ago

keep it Cumming!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I’ve never commented on this site before, but I really enjoyed your story so I had to. Your writing is great, the story and the characters are good and the plot is well developed. As others have said, just be careful with the names cause you sometimes got them wrong and it can be confusing for readers. Can’t wait to read the next part! I hope there will be some in shower action and then who knows? Some sort of relationship as well. Keep up the good work!

catamitecatamiteabout 4 years ago
Bromance In The Making

Wow, Yes WOW. I too am in favour of seeing Kat developing an intimate relationship with these two passionate beings. Keep the stories cummin'

cat_suckercat_suckerabout 4 years ago

So HOT!

Maybe Cameron could make Brock suck someone else in exchange for a favor or money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
sucking

I wish I could do that !!wV8jWb

WaxmeWaxmeabout 4 years ago
Hot story line

I love part 2. I can’t wait for Cameron to get a mouth full of Brocks cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW

So hot, just thinking about it makes me hard and wet. Nice job, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Friends forever

I love it when friends give friends great blowjobs and then get fucked. I gave my best friend a blowjob for his 18th birthday day. It was my first blowjob and he got me so stoned and made me promise to do everything he wanted and the next thing I remember he had his big cock in my mouth and a bottle of poppers in front of my nose. I was so high and I was loving his cock. After a while he was fucking my ass and giving me more popper shots and I was screaming like a slut for his cock as he fucked me. I was begging for his cum and when he had fucked my brains out he stuck his cock back in my mouth and shot his cum down my throat. That night he fucked me 3 more times and each time after the first he made me where his mom’s lingerie. He changed my life that night. I spent the next day wearing his moms sexy panties and sucking his cock and getting fucked. That night his dad joined us for some great 3some fun and turned me officially slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

This is great! Cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent story

I really hope there are any more chapters to this. I want to hear all about Brock’s adventure of being fucked by this awesome straight dude!! Please continue writing and adding more details :) The story involving smell, taste, texture and bits of emotion makes it a perfect read!! Looking forward man!! I only wish to find a straight man like this I can adore in my country so it’s a perfect read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot!

Great story! Its been a while, hope you will continue, So many possibilities!

Woody319Woody319over 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this story! Hope you’ll continue to add chapters to it!

parker3522parker3522over 3 years ago
Fuckin Hot!

Servicing young hung cock is an awesome thing.

Dude, check your spelling, Lots of misused words and you also mix up the two names.

That distracts from the story.

Having your hair held and your mouth used by a young stud is an altered reality for sure.

I go to a men's private sex club in Orlando. The glory holes there give me lots of cock to service.

I too write stories here. check them out if you like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still...

I still like to think that Cam could also suck Brock, maybe he has to be introduced to it gradually. But seeing how much pleasure Cam gets from being sucked, maybe he can learn to give that pleasure to Brock. And I still think hairy legs and thighs and a treasure trail could also mean a bit of chest hair for Cam as well. He seems to be one very sexy young man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cam seems way too eager to engage in gay sex to be completely straight. He instigated the first blowjob and then send sexy pics and started the next blowjob and asked to fuck Brock. These are not the actions of a completely straight guy. But Cam certainly also exhibits some pure asshole behaviors like being non-reciprocal, ignoring Brock for weeks, lying to the other guys about the great head from a girl, etc. this all makes Cam seem like a real douchebag. And the mix ups of Cam and Brock’s names is very confusing. Plus the girl started as Miranda, then Jessica and then Madison. Huh?!

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08almost 3 years ago

please continue the story

letsquirtletsquirtalmost 3 years ago

These 2 stories were really good! I'd love to see the video 😛

I know it's been a while since you wrote them, but a follow-up would be wonderful. I'd love to see Cam feeling compelled to reciprocate Brock's blowjobs. And loving Brock's dick, of course.

You're a very good writer! Thank you for sharing

PockettRockettPockettRockettover 2 years ago

While the story was hot, and every gay teens wet dream, sometimes the inconsistency got in the way. The “Brocks” and “Cams” got mixed up, plus the girls names kept changing. Were they the same girl and the names were wrong, or was Cameron a man whore lol. It was great to read and stroke to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pleeease continue this story, it was so hot🥵💦

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 2 years ago

I really liked this story, but the names were a total mess. Cameron was boning Cameron? And he was with Miranda who also goes by Madison?

Still a really hot story. Just a bit of cleanup would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue. Amazing story.

nowliveitnowliveitalmost 2 years ago

Great writing. I remember the closeness with my best friend for years in puberty, experimenting. Tiny farm town. Him needing to 'try' to date girls because of societal expectations. Common story. I'd enjoy hearing how they keep hiding it, how Cameron does more to Brock... but no harsh outing. How does it grow and which one ends it...or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue the story. Hot shit

mic1980devmic1980dev3 months ago

fucking hot, please more, cam should tie him on bed and facefuck his face throat brutally, and breed his ass often, cam should use him every day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That's a great story, so erotic & lustful. A ch 3 would be nice if we could read about Brock's sexual escapades while in college & afterwards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous