Brocurious Ch. 03

Story Info
Coach Tom invites Bro over to teach him smth important.
5.7k words
4.8
17.3k
22

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trip got to an end, and I felt stuck again. The last thing I needed right now was to be alone again. In desperation, I decided to call up Coach again.

I wanted to feel safe and carefree because that's how I felt the last time I was at his place.

A heavy weight fell off my shoulders once I heard Coach tell me to come over. I packed some stuff and headed off. Since the trip, I've tried to think about Mike as little as possible.

Once I arrived and saw Coach Tom on his patio, a sparkle of joy and relief traveled through me. He smiled and waved at me. Coach was wearing a dark blue tracking outfit and had on slippers.

The zipper on his top couldn't stay completely closed, and you could see that he was wearing a white shirt underneath, which complimented his white socks.

His feet looked more like fins if I was being honest.

Coach greeted me with a hug and invited me inside.

"Want something to eat or drink?"

"I'm good, Coach, thanks... Ehm, where's Martha and your daughters?"

"Oh, they left for a trip to see their grandparents. I got the house for myself now. Good thing you're here now. It's not so lonely anymore."

There was that smile again. I loved seeing it.

"Well, if you're here, could you help me with something? I was unpacking the new squat rack I ordered. Wanna help set it up?"

"Of course, it would be rude not to help."

"Thanks, buddy! Let's go over to the gym room!"

We talked about all sorts of things while setting up the rack. Our workout routines, football, video games... I was surprised by how easy it was to talk to Coach. It felt like I was talking to someone my age, not a 37-year-old man.

-

Meanwhile, at Jessica's:

"Oh! Faster! Faster!"

Mike knelt on the bed as Jessica was standing behind him.

"Damn, Babe, you really want it today, huh?"

Jessica started to thrust her hips into Mike as hard as she could.

The insert on the strapon's inside hit her clit with every thrust.

She liked the feeling, but the psychology behind the act was much more pleasurable. She gave Mike's cheeks a hard slap.

"Oh fuck yes bro!"

"Bro?"

-

It took us some time till we finished setting everything up. Although it was not a huge accomplishment, I felt proud when looking at the finished squat rack. So was Coach, it seemed. His smile was even brighter than before.

"There we go! Good job bud!"

"Come on, Coach, this was nothing."

"Take some credit for your work; come on! It's nice that you helped me out."

"I guess..."

"What is that supposed to mean?!"

"I'm not nice Coach."

Coach's smile faded away. I looked away from him as a feeling of shame came over me.

"What is it?"

There was silence in the room, and I did not know what to say.

"Should I be worried?"

"No! I... I'm a bad friend Coach. I'm just a bad person."

I was staring at my feet. My whole body tensed as a shiver of pressure and sadness enveloped me. I wanted to run away and hide but had nowhere to go.

Please don't cry! Please don't cry!

"Hey. Hey! Buddy! What's wrong? You can tell me!"

I looked up at Coach, trying my hardest not to cry. That must've looked stupid.

"Tell me what's wrong!"

He grabbed my right shoulder and looked me in the eyes. He was searching for something in them.

"I, I ruined everything! Mike and I were best bros for life."

Coach started to circle his thumb against my shoulder.

"What did you do?"

"Please don't hate me, Coach. I did bad things to Mike. I called him bad things."

"What things?"

He looked a bit more serious now and scared me a little. He got me, and I would tell him everything at this point.

"What did you say to him!?"

"I... I called him a faggot..."

I couldn't look at Coach anymore; I was too ashamed. All I could hear now was him exhaling deeply. I looked up at him slowly. He had a concerned look and was still caressing my shoulder.

"Can you tell me why you called him that?"

I was scared shitless, but a more significant part of me finally needed to tell someone the truth.

"We did things guys don't do Coach... Gay things."

My heart dropped as soon as I said that. Coach, on the other hand, was softly smiling now.

"You got me worried there for a sec. Listen! There is nothing wrong with what you did. But you are right! What you called him was wrong. We need to fix that."

"I don't understand Coach."

"I know, but that will change! So you and Mike made each other feel good, right?"

I looked down at my feet for a sec again.

"Yes."

"And you both enjoyed it?"

"Y-Yes."

"So there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with what you did!"

"No?"

"NO! In fact. I did something like that too. More than once, actually."

He smiled mischievously and gave me a little wink.

"You liked his body, right?"

Where was this going?

I was getting even more nervous now.

"Yes, I did."

"Well, with big guys like us..."

Coach put his hands against my chest.

"...it is normal to be attracted in a way to other big guys. It's in our nature.

And it's normal to explore that... curiosity."

His hands left my chest while my heart started racing like hell.

"Nothing is wrong with you, okay?"

"Okay Coach."

"Say it!"

"Nothing is wrong with me."

"Exactly! You will tell Mike the same thing and that you don't mean what you said to him anymore, Okay?!"

"Yes sir!"

"Good!"

"Now, let's get you changed and work out those muscles! I need to show you some things."

"Oh-Okay sir!"

I didn't know what was happening as I changed into my gym clothes, but I felt relief after telling someone the truth. Maybe Coach just wanted me to de-stress with a workout? That always helps. Once changed, I left the bathroom and got back to Coach. He was setting up some weights.

"Let's get to work boy!"

The workout Coach gave me was challenging but enjoyable.

My body felt spent, but I could feel the pump throughout it. I couldn't help it and started flexing. Coach approached me and joined in.

"You did great boy!"

"You did great too Coach!"

"Fuck yeah!"

Coach Tom had biceps so big they were practically bursting from his top, thigh muscles so large you would have to wrap your whole arms around them, and pecs so thick they almost looked like breasts. Not only was I admiring Coach's physique but also his entire presence.

His eyes were sharp, his eyebrows thick, his hair well groomed, and a majestic beard and mustache adorned his face. When looking at Coach, you could feel the toughness of a boss, the authority of a father, and a powerful life force emanating from his entire body like an aura. Greeks would've made statues of this Man.

As I was admiring him, Coach stepped closer. He was still flexing his body, but his eyes were focused on me now. Coach was taller than me by an inch or two, but now I felt like he was towering over me. The smell of his body got stronger as he came closer. I started breathing heavier.

"I want to look like you Coach. You look great."

He smirked and grabbed my right pec swiftly. The force of his strong hand made me sway back slightly. Coach's lips slightly scrunched up as he kneaded my pec muscles. Our bodies were emitting a lot of heat. Coach's hands felt hot and cold against my skin. Somehow this feeling was just right after the workout.

"You worked on these real good boy! Look at you."

"Thanks Coach."

I had no clue what Coach was doing to me, but the urge to touch his massive body was in my head right now.

I couldn't make myself do that, though.

If I were with Mike at the gym or other guys from Uni, sure, I'd touch their bodies about now. But I'm talking about Coach here! My eyes fixed on Coach's massive pecs. The fabric that covered them looked like it would burst any second. Suddenly, he started to make them bounce. I was amazed.

"It's okay. You can touch them. I see where you're looking at."

I said nothing as I slowly put my hands on Coach's pecs. They were bigger than my hands. I could feel his warm body and heartbeat even through the fabric of his clothes.

"Get a good feel! Come on now!"

His voice was deeper now. I started feeling around his hard pecs, and my jaw dropped. I still didn't say a word and just looked up at Coach.

Damn, do I love muscles!

We stood there for a while, touching each other's pecs. The more I touched Coach's chest, the harder I wanted to feel it. There was an urge in me to stick my face between his pecs, but I stopped myself.

"You like how they feel, right?"

"Yes Coach! They feel amazing."

He made them bounce a couple of times as he squeezed his chest in my hands.

"Now, I told you I had to show you something."

Coach got even closer to me now. My back pressed against a pole as I took a step back. My face was inches away from Coach's face and chest.

"Let me take this off, okay?"

"Oh-Okay!"

Even though I didn't want to, I let go of his chest. I watched in shock as Coach started to pull off his tops. He did so slowly and carefully. When he got everything off, I didn't know where to look. I tried to look at his face, but the enormous bare chest in front of me was too distracting. His pecs looked even better once I saw his skin and juicy nipples.

I wanted to touch those too, but when I looked at Coach's chest, his perfect abs with no fat distracted me! And once I looked at those, I got too embarrassed and looked back at his face.

This situation was too much for me. All I could do was swallow my spit and panic about where to look next.

"Now, don't act as you've never seen a shirtless man before. I know exactly how much you see in the locker rooms."

He took my hand and started placing it on his abs. He moved it over his hard six-pack so I could feel every mound of muscle. Then he pushed my hand back to his pecs.

Oh god!

They felt even better now.

"Now see? There is nothing wrong with exploring a guy's body. We have beautiful bodies that demand attention when they are this strong."

"You're right, Coach, but isn't it weird that we're both guys?"

"Does it feel weird?"

"N-No."

"So it's not weird. And what you did with Mike was normal too. It was a very manly thing to do."

"But... But we did more than touch."

Coach let out a deep but short laugh.

"Oh, I bet you did. What else did you do?"

"I can't, Coach! I can't say it."

"But I'm trying to show you that it's okay!

Did you touch him more?"

Coach held my right hand and started moving it along his body again.

I felt his abs again, but then he slightly shifted my hand to the side. My hand was closer to his hip now. He yanked me closer to him because my arm was already fully extended. His bare chest was pressed against mine.

"Did you touch Mike there?

Next, I watched in shock as my hand disappeared inside the fabric of Coach's pants. I let out a gasp. He wasn't wearing any underwear. I was feeling the sides of Coach's hard butt cheek now! It was huge and hard. Coach started flexing and relaxing his glute. It was as if he was using it to wink at me.

"... Yeah, that's where I touched Mike."

"You know the glutes are crucial muscles. No man should neglect them. Strong glutes make you as big of a man as the rest. Don't you agree?"

"Yes Coach!"

"And don't you think we should appreciate those muscles too?"

"Yes, I agree."

"There we go! You're starting to get it. You're a real man touching another real man's body! Tell me, how does that make you feel?"

My hand was still firmly gripped on Coach's ass.

"It makes me feel good."

"Yeah? Now that's good. That's what we want. We want to feel good. Nothing wrong with that."

"No."

"Can I see how good you feel?"

"Wha-What do you mean Coach?"

Oh!

Coach grabbed my crotch with his other hand. It scared me, and I almost let out a scream. He let go, and I pulled my hand from his ass and out of his pants.

"Oh boy! You must really like it?"

Coach was rubbing my crotch now.

I was still too shocked to feel what he was doing.

"Someone is stiff down there!"

Coach smiled at me again, but there was something else in that smile.

Wait!?

Oh my god!

Now I realized what he was saying!

My dick was fucking hard!

There was so much happening that I didn't even realize what was happening to my body. I was stiff as a board, and Coach was touching it!

"It's poking my hand! Let's see what it is!"

Without another word, Coach started to pull down my gym pants. He dropped them to my knees. I was standing there, presenting my tent in black underwear to him.

"Coach, what are you doing?"

"We need to see how I made you feel!"

Coach put a finger against the tip of the tent. It made me gasp and shiver all over.

The finger moved the top of the fabric, and he slowly pulled my underwear off. He was about to free my dick. I could feel the material stretching my dick.

"There it is! Look at that baseball bat!"

I watched my hard dick flop out right in front of Coach. He looked genuinely excited about what he saw. I was horrified.

"Coach! It's embarrassing!"

"No! You've got nothing to be embarrassed about! Look how huge you are! Damn boy, I wish my dick was this big!"

"Really?"

Coach always knew how to make me calm down somehow.

"Of course! Look at that thing!"

And then he grabbed my dick, sending shivers through my whole body again.

"I made you feel real good, huh?"

"Yeah Coach! I feel so good!"

His grip around my dick got tighter. Coach shifted his gaze from looking at my dick to my face.

"You know? This is a hard muscle too!

We should respect hard dicks too!"

"Coach?"

"Mhm. It's the same for me."

I couldn't believe it. Coach started to move his hand down and up on my dick slowly. Was he about to jack me off?

"Should I show you how to appreciate this muscle too?"

"Y-YES, Please, Coach! How do you do it!?"

"Okay then... This is how you appreciate a hard dick, son!"

He still moved his big hand on my dick, but he started to lower himself. Was he getting on his knees?!

Holy fuck!

Coach was getting on his knees right in front of me! With his hand around my dick!

He looked up at me. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Coach Tom had his face inches away from my rod as he presented it to me and admired it. He looked back at my dick, and a mischievous smile appeared on his face. My dick was throbbing in his strong hand.

"Does it feel good when I move my hand like that?"

"Ah! It feels too good, Coach!"

"Haha! That's what we want it to feel like."

He licked his lips and started to jack me faster. The scene before me was way too obscene. My brain wasn't comprehending it.

"What a big stick you have! I've never seen one this big in person.

"Wh-What? Really ah! Really Coach?"

"Oh yes! It looks huge even though my hands are so big!"

Coach moved his face a bit closer to my dick. He took a loud sniff and closed his eyes. Then he exhaled deeply. I could feel the warm breath against my dick.

"And it smells good too!"

"Oh, god, Coach! You are driving me crazy."

He started moving his hands even faster now. The pleasure was ramping up too quickly! I could cum at any moment now, and Coach's face would end up with my cum all over it!

"Yeah! See, that's how a man appreciates another man's big hard muscle!"

"I can see that, Coach, but, but...."

"But what? You feel too good. Is my big hand a little much for you?"

"Y-Yes."

"And my face so close to your hard dick, is that too much too?"

"Oh yes, Coach! It's too much! It's too much!"

He was working his hand up and down my dick furiously now.

"You about to cum aren't you?"

"Urgh! Yes! I will!"

"Gonna cum while Coach is on his knees for you?"

"GAH! I'm cumming!"

Coach quickly moved my dick to the tip of his lips while widely opening his mouth.

He made that sound you do at the doctor's office when he examines your mouth.

"Ehhhhhhhhh!"

"You drive me crazy, Coach! GGAAAAAAH!"

And there it went. My toes curled as my dick spasmed. This was all way to fucking intense. Coach let the first shot hit his open mouth and face. Some of my cum landed on his checks and mustache. He quickly wrapped his lips around the head of my dick.

I watched Coach take load after load as my dick twitched. His lips around the tip felt so intense! I'd never felt something like this when I came.

It felt like I was depositing in his throat forever.

"Oh! Oh! My god Coach! Ah! It feels so good!"

I calmed down. I could tell that less cum was coming out now.

"It feels so good."

I was done. I emptied a whole load. And I did it inside Coach's mouth!

Coach closed his mouth around my head and started to lift his head away. My dick flopped out of his mouth. It was hard to look him in the eyes out of embarrassment, but he looked so damn hot in this position.

His mouth was closed, and he smiled at me. I could see a small drop of cum slip out of his mouth. Next, Coach opened his mouth wide again.

Holy fucking shit!

Coach presented me with all the cum I shot in his mouth. It was everywhere! His mouth was full of it. Then he closed his mouth, swallowed hard, and opened it again. Nothing was there anymore except his pink mouth and tongue. He ate it all.

My heart was in my throat at this point.

"Mmm! That tastes good son!"

"Wow Coach."

Coach Tom started laughing as he got up from his knees.

He continued to laugh and put his hand on my chest. There was a massive tent in his pants. His dick was rock hard.

"Did I ever tell you how cute you are son?"

I was blushing and couldn't say anything to that. Coach always knew how to make me feel this type of way. Whatever it was. He had a full grip on me.

"Well, that was a very efficient workout. Don't you think so?"

"Yes Coach."

"I hope you understood what I was trying to tell you."

"I, I think I understand Coach."

"Good! After all, you did, you are still a real man! Mike is too!"

"But, didn't what I do make me gay Coach?"

He let out a slight sigh and grabbed my shoulder yet again.

"Son. Nothing can make you gay. You either are or are not. The most important thing is to do what is right for you. Even if you do gay things, that doesn't necessarily make you gay. We are complex beings, son."

"I see, but I still don't know who I am."

"That's okay. You don't have to know. You like pussy, right?"

"Very much so sir."

"See, so you aren't just gay. Maybe bi, who knows? But it doesn't matter. Do what makes you and others feel good."

"I will Coach!"

"That's the spirit! You still need to apologize to Mike because you probably hurt him."

"I know! I will apologize... Thank you so much, Coach. I need to figure out where to start. Everything that you did for me! Fuck!"

"Haha! It's okay boy. No need to thank me. I told you, I'm here to help."

Coach stepped back a little and looked down at his tenting pants. He massaged his crotch.

"Oh boy! Someone is still excited. I will take care of that later. For now, there is still something I need to tell you! Go get a shower and meet me in the living room!"

"Yes sir!"

I practically ran off to the bathroom. While showering, I tried to process what had just happened but could not. Instead, I just started dancing under the hot stream. My body was full of testosterone, adrenaline, dopamine, and all sorts of chemicals that come after a good workout and sex.

I was getting even more excited because Coach still had something in store for me. And after all the crazy shit that happened, it will probably be just as insane.

That Man!

I would do anything for and with him right now. I always had respect and admiration for Coach but now? It was something close to worship.

I got dressed in some casual clothing and went over to the living room.

I couldn't help it. My dick was twitching a bit on the way there. The memory of Coach on his knees before me popped back into my head. His mouth wide open, awaiting my cum.

12