Brocurious Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, I still couldn't believe that just happened.

Coach was sitting on the same couch where we played on his PlayStation.

I went over to him, and we both grinned at each other.

"Wanna play another round of Mortal Kombat?"

"Heck yeah Coach!"

This couldn't be all he had in store for me, right?

"Come sit down."

I sat down next to Coach. There was an awkward tension in the air. My spit was a little harder to swallow now.

"I must show you something before we play son."

Man, I liked it when he called me that.

"What is it Coach?"

There was that smirk again. I'd say it looked a bit pervy if I didn't know Coach.

Coach Tom leaned over to the table where his laptop was. I did not even notice that it was there. He started typing something in his browser.

Suddenly a close-up shot of a sweaty bodybuilder appeared on the screen. His muscles were being squeezed and touched by multiple arms. Some arms belong to men, others to women. I made out some other small text and a big exit/enter button, but my eyes darted to the website's URL:

MyMuscleSluts.com

"Eh, what the fuck Coach?"

Coach Tom clicked on enter.

I couldn't pull my eyes away from the screen. Images of guys with perfect bodies appeared all over. Some looked like literal gods. Once my initial shock wore off, I realized what type of site this was.

It was a webcam site that also had image galleries and videos on it.

Why was Coach showing me this?

Some guys on screen were flexing while others had dildos up their asses or were jerking their dicks. Some windows had guys making out or getting fucked by real dicks.

"Wow, Coach, I've never seen a site like this."

A video preview titled Gym Bro helps me out after a workout! caught my eye. I could make up a colossal bodybuilder in a blue singlet sitting on a bench press. He wasn't just sitting on it because another guy was using it! His dick was slipping out of his shorts, and the bodybuilder had his huge ass pressing against it.

"Hah! Do you like it son?"

"Well, I... Ugh, I don't think so Coach."

"Well, don't lie to me; look at your pants! I think someone's excited."

Fuck he was right! I was tenting again! My god. I covered my crotch as quickly as possible.

"Don't be shy. This site makes me excited too. Remember earlier when I taught you about men appreciating each other's muscles? Well... Many more guys out there do that than you would think. Most want to appreciate other bodies but don't get the opportunity, so they turn to this site. Others, like me, want their muscles appreciated, so we post here. Plus, we get a shit ton of cash if we are popular."

Now hold up!

Was Coach saying what I thought he was saying?

"Wait! So, you are on here Coach?!"

"Hahaha! Yes, I am! How else would I be able to afford this mansion for my family and me."

My head was about to explode. There was already so much for me to process. I froze.

"Here, I can show you!"

I watched the mouse icon hover over a Top Muscle Sluts section. A list of names alongside full-body pictures appeared. Coach didn't have to search for long before clicking on a name.

A profile page appeared with the display name MarriedBBuilderCunt.

Holly fuck! It was him! It was actually him!

Pictures and videos of Coach Tom in various attires and positions appeared. He was wearing sunglasses and masks or helmets in most of them, but I could recognize him by his body and mustache any day!

I stared at the screen, trying to say something but couldn't. The last thing I saw was a picture of Coach in a Jockstrap when he clapped shut his laptop.

"Sorry, I can see you are scared stiff. Literally. Maybe that was too much at once."

He got up, put the laptop away, and turned on the PlayStation. I couldn't even grab the controller off his hand once he offered it to me, so he laid it on my lap.

"You good buddy?"

Coach's face turned into a grimace, and he looked worried.

I had to snap out of it. I grabbed the controller.

"Yeah. Yeah! Sorry bout that. It was just...."

"Unexpected, I know. You opened up a lot today; I could tell how hard that was for you. You shared a lot with me too, so it would be fair if I shared something with you too. It may be too much, but you can still ask me about stuff if you are trying to understand.

Coach's usual demeanor changed. He looked somewhat fragile, which made me even more enticed by him. This Man was fucking around with my head today. I watched the tv screen boot up the PS5 logo.

"So, uh, does your wife know about this?"

"The site?!"

"Yeah, that."

"Oh yeah, she even filmed some of my videos and helped me with some live cams. Hah! She won't admit it, but I can tell she secretly likes it."

"Wait, for real?!"

"Oh yes!"

Coach leaned closer to me.

"One time, as I got home early from practice, I tried to sneak up on her to surprise her a little.

Lo and behold, there she was in the living room! Playing the piano with her pussy lips as she watched a video of mine."

"Holy shit, Coach! That's awesome. What did you do?"

"I have to admit I got pretty hard right there, so I pulled out my dick. I started jacking off, just watching her and hearing her moan. What can I say? I get a lot of pleasure knowing someone gets horny by watching my videos. Once I came, I cleaned up my cum as best as possible and went outside to ring the doorbell. I acted as if nothing happened."

"That's hilarious, Coach, but kinda fucked up, too, haha!"

"Well, if she gets to do it in secret, then she shouldn't be bothered if I do it too, hah!"

Coach seemed like his usual self again, and I relaxed.

"So... So you like it when other Men watch your videos too?!"

"Heck yeah! I don't just like it; I love it because I enjoy myself and others while paying our bills."

"Wow! So it pays for all of this?! Just by doing vids?"

"Well, it does mostly, but I do some extra work. You know, the real cash and fun comes from what I make other guys feel. So it is unsurprising that individuals pay extra if I do something for them in real life."

"Holy shit Coach! What do you do then?"

"I think you are a clever man. Use your imagination. Haha!"

We both laughed. Mine was more nervous, though. Our conversation ended as the Mortal Kombat logo appeared on the screen, and we got engrossed in the game.

With all the craziness today, I still felt as good as ever!

Thanks to Coach Tom, I've learned much about myself and finally know how to repair my friendship with Mike! I love Coach! He is the best Man I've ever got to meet. He made me feel like everything would be alright.

Well, he also made my dick feel fucking good today.

When the afternoon came, I told Coach that I had to leave.

I fumbled another thank you out of me, but he repeated that I didn't have to thank him and that he enjoyed himself a lot.

Before heading out, I texted Mike to meet me at the park near our campus. He asked if he should bring something, but I just told him I wanted to see him. When I arrived at the park, it was already dark. The temperature outside was just right, and it was warm even though I wore revealing gym clothes. No one was at the park besides a homeless dude at a random bench. I could breathe out and relax.

I texted Mike that I would be waiting for him near the footbridge. I leaned over it and looked over the dark lake at the park's center. It was so entirely quiet. For the first time in weeks, my mind was at ease. I knew what I felt and what I was going to do.

I didn't have to wait long before Mike arrived. He looked a bit lost. It was good to see him, and I embraced him with a hug without saying a word.

"Woah, dude! Good day to you too."

I let go of him.

"Hey, man. Ehm, how was your day."

"Uf! It was okay, I guess. I just got into an awkward situation with Jessica, but we discussed it. As we always do... So? What are we doing here, bro?"

"Oh yeah, sorry! I just wanted to talk."

Mike seemed to be on edge and a bit annoyed. I wanted to finish this quickly but couldn't find the right words to start.

"Talk about what?"

"How I've been a bad friend. I'm sorry. I was being a dick to you. More than once, I... I was just so mad because I felt like I had lost you or something. I don't know."

"No, I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have just moved out like that. I'm really sorry about that. It felt like you hated me for a while. So I just left."

"I don't hate you, Mike. Please don't think that I do!"

Mike looked so sad right now.

I didn't know what to say!

Fuck!

Why did I feel like I was about to cry again!

Something came over me, and I just jumped at Mike.

I grabbed his head and locked his lips with mine. He didn't push me away.

His mouth felt warm against mine. My lips left his. We just stood there for a while, breathing heavily. It felt like my heart was about to burst from my chest.

"Damn bro. That felt good."

"I know it did. I can say that now... That's what I wanted to tell you. I don't care anymore, and I'm not a pussy anymore Mike!"

"Eh, what does that mean bro?"

"It means I know nothing was wrong with what we did. We just made each other feel good."

"Oh?"

"I want to be your best, bro! And I want you to feel good. I don't care if what we do in the process is gay or whatever. I really don't care about that anymore. I care about you... Fuck! It sounds so weird when I say it."

"No, it doesn't, bro! I get it, and I'm happy you said that."

There was a spark in Mike's eyes that made me so happy.

"So, are you moving back in? I need you, Man."

"Hah! Yes, Bro! I'm moving back in. I've been annoying Jessica for way too long anyways. He told me yesterday that her apartments started smelling like a gym locker room once I moved in, haha!"

Yes! Mike is coming back!

"I don't mind that smell, hah! So... things are getting back to normal?"

"Well, we will see about that. I think things are going to look a bit different now. What do you think?"

Fuck, I knew exactly what Mike meant, and that got me incredibly excited.

"I think it will be fun."

We both smirked.

"OH fuck Mike! I have to show you something insane!"

"Woah. What is it?"

"You will freak the fuck out! I still can't believe it myself."

"Bro, tell me! What did you do?"

"Oh, it's not about me. It's something about Coach Tom."

"Whaaat?"

"Bro, get ready! Let's go to our place!"

"I have no clue what you are talking about, but wow, you got me so excited now! Let's fucking go!"

to be continued...

12