Brocurious Ch. 04

Story Info
Mike and his Bro spent the weekend at their Coach’s mansion.
7.3k words
4.84
12.3k
30

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike could barely contain his excitement once we got home. He tried squeezing some information out of me, but I wouldn't budge. We were taking our shoes off when I stopped briefly. Mike was smiling from ear to ear, and that's when I realized I'd gotten him back. Everything was back in place, exactly as it should be. No draining thoughts were climbing out of my head anymore. No emptiness filled my soul. I wanted to be happy and share every second of it with Mike.

Mike was still standing in the doorway.

He was scratching the back of his head, and I could see him blush a bit.

There was a tingling feeling all over my body.

Seeing Mike like this made excited me.

"I'm really glad you are here bro."

"I'm glad to be here too bro."

We just stood there, and it got awkward.

"Okay, you are not ready for this! Come!"

I pulled Mike by his arm and dragged him into the living room. I might've thrown him onto our coach a little too hard because he almost bounced off. I scooted close to him and pulled out my phone. It felt good to be so close to Mike.

"Is it something on your phone?"

"Yeah, well, not fully... wait, you'll see in a sec."

I typed in the website on my phone.

There it was.

"Woah, their bodies are insane, dude! But why are you showing me this?"

"Hold on, dude."

I typed in Coach's profile name. Even if I had tried, I couldn't have gotten the name out of my head.

"Okay, who is this dude? Wait... is that? Is that COACH TOM?!"

"Ahuh!"

"NO!"

"Yup!"

"NO WAY BRO!"

Mike's expression was beyond shocked. His jaw dropped, and his eyes were wide open. He ran his hand through his face.

"I was shocked too."

"Wha... Look at him! I can tell it's him, that beard, and those hairy legs.

Look! He is only wearing a thong in this one."

"Oh, I think he wears far kinkier shit on here."

"Bro, I still can't believe this! It's actually him. And is he... Yeah, he is riding a dildo in that clip!"

"Well, even your Coach can be a man slut."

"Fuck, dude, how did you even find this?"

"Well, here is the crazy part... Coach shoved it to me."

Mike jumped up on the Coach. He was freaking out at this point.

"WHAT! Did he show you this? H-How, why?!"

"Well, he was teaching me things, I told him some personal stuff about myself, about us, and he told me this in return. So we would trust each other."

"Bro! WoW! So wait, what did you tell him about us?"

Shit, I didn't know if Mike would get mad at me for this.

"Well, um, I told him what we did, vaguely, and I told him how that made me feel."

"Oh, okay. I get that. Did it help you out?"

"Yeah, yeah, it did."

"Okay, it's fine by me then."

That was sweet of him to say. I liked this side of Mike. It was soft?

"It's all still pretty fucking insane, though, HAH!"

"Yeah, I know, dude... Hey, do you want to watch something of his? It says here, one free video preview."

"Oh, shit dude! Should we?"

"I don't know, should we?"

We looked intensely into each other's eyes. There was a mutual agreement building up inside our gaze. Mike licked his lips.

"Let's find a good one."

I scrolled on Coach's page for a while.

"Dude, stop, STOP! Is that our locker room?"

Holly shit Mike was right! I read the title out loud.

"Pervy Coach takes a break and plays with himself."

"He did not."

"Oh, I think he did. We have to watch that one."

I clicked on the video. It started loading. That's when I noticed Mike shuffling around a bit. He was tenting, and I watched as he adjusted his crotch.

"What dude! This is exciting."

He looked nervous, but I just smiled at him.

"So this gay stuff turns you on then, huh? Well, let me tell you something even gayer about Coach."

"W-What? I wanna know."

The look Mike gave me right now was priceless. I knew it was just information he wanted, but he wanted it from me.

"Coach told me he is not just a Webcamdude."

Mike's eyes were getting bigger, and so was his longing.

"He is an actual slut! He meets up with men, they pay him, and he lets them do all kinds of perverted things to him."

Mike was practically gasping for air at this point. I watched excitedly as his dick twitched inside his pants, begging to be freed.

"You are... you are kidding, right?"

He sounded out of breath.

"No, dude, he even told me he likes it."

"I don't believe you, dude. I don't."

"Oh, look at you, bro, Hah! You are totally hard right now."

Mike looked down at his twitching crotch. The video started playing and caught our attention. It started with Coach undressing down to his jockstrap and long white socks. He sat down on a bench and started massaging his body. His dick was growing steadily. I looked over at Mike, who was breathing heavily. He was rubbing his hard dick through his pants.

"Don't worry bro. You can get that angry stick out of your pants."

He didn't say anything. He just pulled out his dick and started stroking it. I was hard by now too, but I was too focused on what I saw to pay attention to myself. I turned my attention back to the video. Coach was starting to pull his jockstrap off. Once he did, his thick dick appeared on the screen. I heard Mike gasping.

"You like his dick, Mike?"

"It's, it's huge! I never thought I'd see Coach's dick bro!"

That's when the video suddenly stopped.

Free preview over!

"Fuck! No!"

Mike stopped beating his meat.

I didn't care that the video stopped. My attention was entirely on Mike now.

"I can see you enjoyed that, bro."

I looked down at his still-hard dick. Mike didn't reply just looked at me with a cute expression.

"You know what is even hotter?"

"Huh?"

"You see..."

I leaned in closer to Mike. He had nowhere to go.

"When I met Coach, he did a little show for me too...."

I could see Mike trembling from excitement.

"He undressed, let me touch his muscles, and got on his knees...."

Mike's expression was filled with lust.

"I was really hard at that point, but he told me he would take care of my hard muscle for me, so he played with my dick, and I just watched. It didn't take long for me to cum, so he wrapped his lips around my dick and got a good dose of protein! You should've seen that bro!"

"So he, like, gave you a blowie?"

"Well, technically, but I don't think so. He swallowed though, that's for sure!"

Mike just looked into my eyes with disbelief. His face was slowly getting closer to mine. I could see the hunger in his eyes clearly, which made a switch in my brain turn. We both gasped before pressing our lips together. My tongue met his. We started kissing feverishly, and something in us took over. I could feel that Mike was feeling the same things as me. We wanted each other. I started tucking and pulling at Mike. It all felt incredible as if we were taking all of each other in. I was savoring the feeling. It didn't take long for my hand to find his dick.

"You are so fucking hard right now Mike!"

"And you are so fucking hot!"

He kissed me again before pulling away slightly. We were both out of breath at this point.

"I want to blow you dude! Please, can I suck your dick?"

I already thought I was horny, but the feeling that overcame me once Mike said those words proved me wrong. It was so intense that I thought I was going to explode.

I started to fumble with my pants. I had to get my dick out as quickly as possible. Mike watched and immediately knew what was about to happen. He slid off the Couch and knelt before me, watching as I tried to pull my pants down. Mike put both his hands on my knees. Once he realized I was taking too long, he helped me out, and we pushed down my pants and underwear all at once.

My hard dick jetted out. Mike gasped.

"I've never seen it this close dude! It's even bigger!"

Seeing Mike so close to my dick made me go insane. I wanted to shove my dick inside, but it was his first time.

Mike grabbed my dick with one hand while still admiring it. His hand was big and warm.

He started to stroke my dick slowly.

"Woah! Touching another dude's dick is so weird."

He was smiling at me.

"But I like it."

He licked his lips before placing my dick on his face. He took a deep breath.

"So that's what dick smells like. It's much more intense than I thought."

The view of Mike on his knees and his face so close to my dick drove me nuts.

"Aren't you going to say anything, bro?"

"Just suck my dick Mike! Please."

I grabbed my dick and aimed the head at Mike's lips. They parted slightly.

"Hey, hold on!"

I pushed my hips forward a little. The head of my dick disappeared inside Mike's mouth briefly, but he pulled his head back.

"You said you wanted to suck my dick. Now do it, bro!"

Mike looked me in the eyes. There was a bit of anger in his gaze. He lowered his face and opened his mouth slightly, slowly letting my dick enter his mouth. Once he wrapped his lips around the head, his expression changed. The anger was gone and replaced with something else. It was that look.

The emotions I felt were too much, so I didn't give Mike much time to accommodate his first dick in his mouth. I started bucking my hips slightly.

"How do you like that, bro? You wanted some dick in your mouth, and now what?"

Mike let my wet dick flop out of his mouth. He was out of breath.

"It's good!"

"Yeah? You like that?"

Mike nodded before taking my dick back into his mouth.

His face looked so good with my dick in his mouth.

"You look perfect right now, bro."

I could tell Mike was smiling even with his lips locked around my dick. He moaned as he increased the pace of his sucking. A tingle traveled through my dick to my balls and made me shiver.

"Fuck, that's it, bro! You make me feel so good."

Ssslurp! Slurp!

Mike was getting into it. He closed his eyes and swallowed my dick as deep as he could. I ran my fingers through his hair and felt the movement of his bopping head.

Up and down, and up and down.

The sensation made my toes curl.

"So good bro! Suck it!"

Seeing my wet dick appearing just to get swallowed back into Mike's mouth was too much.

"Take a breather, please! Or I will cum bro!"

Mike let my dick slowly flop out of his mouth. Mike's spit covered my whole dick. He opened his mouth and started gasping like a thirsty dog.

"I don't want a breather. I want it back in my mouth."

Mike grabbed my dick and slapped it against his face.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"You horndog! Does it taste that good?"

He continued slapping my dick on his face and just nodded. He has never looked better to me than now.

"You think you can take it to the base?"

He nodded again before placing my dick in his mouth.

"Here it comes bro!"

I grabbed the back of his head tightly and pushed my hips against his face. My dick disappeared inside his mouth again.

Gulp!

Mike's nose hit my stomach. He took the whole thing in his mouth. Only one girl has ever managed to do that for me before.

"Fuck, you got the whole thing bro!"

That's when I reached my tipping point. I grabbed Mike's head with both hands and started face fucking him.

Gulp! Glurp! Gurg!

Mike's face was red now, and he kept his eyes closed. Tears were running down his cheek.

"Take it bro!"

Fucking Mike's face felt like fucking a vagina, and my body couldn't take the feeling anymore. I started cumming without warning.

"GAAAAAH!"

Gurgle!

Mike's cheeks puffed up like a hamster's as I shot in his mouth. Load after load, he choked on my dick but took it like a champ.

"FUCK BRO!"

Mike opened his eyes and looked at me as the last drops of my cum shot into his throat. He let go of my dick once it stopped twitching, and I let go of his head. I expected some leftover cum on my dick or Mike's mouth, but there was none. He swallowed it all. Mike looked at me and smirked. I would never have thought I would see his face violated like this and see him smile about it.

"You look cute bro."

"Oh shut up!"

He pressed himself up on my knees and moved close to my face.

We just looked at each other and smiled.

"You liked that?"

"Mmhmm"

Mike leaned in and kissed me.

"I finally know what your dick tastes like."

We laughed out loud and let our bodies relax from our intense pleasure. That's when I noticed that I was the only one who came. I didn't want to be selfish.

"Eh, do you want to cum too?"

"It's fine. I just wanted to suck it."

I slapped his ass.

"Thanks for this dude!"

"My pleasure bro... Wanna play some CoD now?"

"Hell yeah!"

Wow, was it good to have a bro who likes sucking your dick!

During a CoD match, I asked Mike about one thing that popped into my head.

"Hey Mike, I need to ask you bout something."

"Sure, Bro, what's up?"

"So, how are you and Jessica?"

"We're good. Why?"

"How do you feel about doing those things with me when you are with her?"

I observed Mike. I feared I'd rub his feathers with what I just said, and he'd freak out.

"Oh, don't worry, dude, she knows."

"She knows? That I fucked you!?"

"Yeah, don't freak out. You told Coach about it too, so why can't I."

He was right. It would be wrong for me to freak out in this situation.

"Jessica knows that we are just having fun. Besides, she's not the jealous type."

"Well, what if it's not just fun Mike?"

"Well, then, she still wouldn't mind. I don't understand her, dude, but that's what she told me. She said she wants me to explore my feelings and that it doesn't bother her unless it's with another girl."

"Wow, Bro, Jessica is really something."

"Yeah, I know. Haha! I love her."

I've never reacted to Mike saying he loves Jessica negatively before. I was always happy for him. Now though, it hurt a little.

"When did you tell her about everything?"

"It was after the trip. It's a pretty funny story dude. She was fucking me with a strap-on, hah, and I thought about you during that. I don't know. Just having that thing enter my ass reminded me of your dick and how it felt. So I accidentally called her Bro! Cause I was imagining you fucking me. Can you believe that? Haha!"

Knowing Mike was thinking about my dick while Jessica pegged him made the jealousy in me go away.

"So that's when she knew something was up, and I had to tell her. You know how I am with her. She always makes me spill."

"I get that, dude. Thanks for telling me."

We stopped talking and concentrated on finishing the death match.

"Woah, dude! You are wrecking their asses bro! Get them!"

I was unsatisfied with the conversation I had just had with Mike, but I didn't know why.

I turned off the tv after a couple more matches.

"Hey, Bro, it's super late. I'm beat."

"Yeah, me too. Let's go to bed...Nice to be back here bro."

"Yeah, it's nice to have you back."

Mike clapped me on my shoulder and headed off to his room. I blanked out for a minute and looked at the black tv screen. Mike was here, and I wasn't alone anymore, but somehow that wasn't enough for me. A part of me wanted to go to Mike's room, lie down in his bed, and sleep next to him. The thought of him sleeping and his big body wrapped in my arms made my knees weak. I stayed there sitting on the Coach for a while. Mike was going in and out of the bathroom, wearing socks, underwear, and an undershirt.

"Dude, what's up with you? Don't you want to get ready for bed?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm gonna go after you."

"You know it's fine for you to use the bathroom while I'm there, right? Why are you making a big deal out of it?"

"Yeah, I know. I just need to think about something."

"Okayyy, you are acting weird, dude. I'm heading to bed. See you tomorrow."

"Goodnight, Mike."

I collected myself and went to wash up in the bathroom. While standing in front of our bathroom mirror, I looked attentively into my eyes. There was something that I tried to read in them, but I gave up. Why was I being weird again? I exited the bathroom and looked at Mike's closed bedroom door. I turned my brain off and knocked.

"Huh, what is it, bro?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure?"

I entered Mike's room. It was dark, and Mike was already in bed. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Dude, what's up?"

I just stood next to his bed and didn't say a word. I didn't even know what I was doing myself. All I knew was that my heart was beating like crazy.

"Bro? You good?"

There was barely any place left in Mike's bed, but I scooted beside him anyway.

"Woah! Okay then?"

I put the blanket over our bodies and laid my head on Mike's pillow. He was still sitting on the bed but started to lower his body. Once his head was on the pillow, I pressed my body against his. He gasped and slowly turned his back to me.

Mike took my hand and let me wrap my arm around him. He pressed my hand against his chest. We wiggled around. Whoever made this bed didn't intend for two people to sleep in it. Especially men with bodies as big as ours. I tangled my legs with Mike's. Our feet touched. Finally, I pressed my crotch into Mike's butt and seemed to find a perfectly comfortable position. I heard Mike let out a big sigh.

"Goodnight Mike."

"Goodnight bro."

I awoke to a brightly lit room. Thank god it was Sunday, and I could still lay around in bed. My brain didn't fully wake up yet. I realized that I was snuggled against Mike's impressive body once. His skin against mine was tantalizing.

So I just slept in bed with my best bro?

Mike was still asleep, and I took a second to admire him. No matter how big or intimidating he looked, he looked adorable when he was sleeping. Suddenly I had the urge to kiss him. I also realized my morning wood was pressing against his big ass. Instead of waking Mike up, I decided to grind my dick against him. The fabric of his underwear felt good against my penis.

Mike opened his eyes slowly.

"Good morning bro."

I was still thrusting into him.

"Hey there, what are you? Woah, someone woke up excited huh?"

I smiled at him and grabbed the front of his underwear. His dick was rock hard.

"Well, it looks like I'm not the only one."

Mike moaned and pressed his ass against me. We were both grinding against each other now. I leaned into Mike, my lips touching his neck.

"Fuck, that's hot, dude."

I was so horny it was hard to breathe.

"Wanna take care of our morning wood bro?"

"Ahuh!"

I nipped at Mike's neck.

"I wish I could just stick it in you bro."

"Yeah?"

Mike pushed his hand inside his underwear and started jacking off.

"There's just so much a guy can take, you know? Especially if a big man like you is pressing against him."

"Yeah, I wish you could put it in now too, but I'm not ready."

"I know, don't worry. I can still cum on your ass!"

"I wish you could just cum inside me, bro, give me a dose of good morning cum inside my butt."

"Yeah, you would like that, huh?"

I was pretend fucking Mike's ass at this point, and he was beating his meat furiously.

"Wake me up with that hard dick bro!"

"Fuck yeah bro! I will stick it in your big ass! It's going to feel so good."

Hump. Hump. Hump.

"Nothing like starting the day with your bro's dick in you, right?"

"Yeah, YEAH, BRO! Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Ohhhh"

Mike started shooting inside his underwear. I stopped humping him

and started to beat my meat as quickly as I could. It didn't take long for me to start shooting too. I grunted into Mike's ear while coating his back and ass with cum. Once we both unloaded and calmed our breathing, I scooped up some cum and put my cum covered finger into Mike's mouth. He sucked on it obediently.

"There you go, your morning protein."

He laughed.

"I want a protein shot like this every morning."

"I think that's very doable."

"Fuck, Bro. We are horny fuckers."

"Hahaha yeah, Mike, I know. But hey! That's what real men are."

12