All Comments on 'Brocurious Ch. 04'

by HimboEnjoyer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Was really glad to see this story back again. It's getting even hotter and more interesting now. I wonder what's going to happen when Jessica shows up, will Mike tell her what just happened, will she want to watch or even join in on a replete performance. And then there's Coach. The hot possibilities seem almost endless. Can't wait to see where you decide to take this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The coach cunt needs some attention, huh?

Maybe bro could massage both mike and the coach, then fuck both of his hungry sluts...

BaraTiddiesBaraTiddiesabout 1 year ago

Bro is about to have his fans full with Mike and Coach's cunts.

Bro is about to steal Jessica's men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like that Mike and Bro have worked it out and are comfortable with their attraction to each other. But the extra others seem problematic to me. Not really into group stuff but a bi threesome could be hot. Wonder if Bro is going to fuck Coach’s ass while he fucks Mike when he returns?

Xmale06Xmale06about 1 year ago

Wonderfully exciting! And yes we're just like our hero, we actually don't want to see Jessica in the picture now...

Thanks anyway for the awesome story!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 year ago

Waiting to see the boys and coach interacting together, perhaps with Jessica strap fucking the 3 of them to show who's the real boss! Incidentally love your profile pic - great arse and back.

GrayerUnionGrayerUnionabout 1 year ago

Awesome story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot! Mike seems to be falling for his bestie and vice versa.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This truly is a five ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ story. Very engaging and erotic. I can see maybe bi threesome and more with Coach Tom. Looking forward to seeing what's next.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WOW!!!!!! What hot story. It really is over the top, and I live it. I'm so glad that Bro and Mike are comfortable now with their feelings for each other. I wasn't surprised with the threesome with Coach Tom, but the way it happened was shocking. However I thoroughly enjoyed it. I must say to Bro and Mike though be careful, trust can only be earned, not given.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHimboEnjoyer@HimboEnjoyer
Just a guy who likes to write about big masculine men! I create erotic stories involving Men who discover new desires and pleasures. You are in the right place if you are looking for Himbos enjoying each other’s company. Besides writing, I’m open to chatting about sexuality, m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES