All Comments on 'Brod: Elasticity Ch. 02'

by Sarkopheros

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

what a pleasant surprise! i just randomly checked this today and there was new story. Fucking loved it. very classic brod like you said. i like when you do the ongoing story lines. cant wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm ok violating the laws of biology

But the laws of physics?!

21 gallons of spunk would weight 168 pounds!!

SarkopherosSarkopherosalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for commenting, guys!

Anon 1:

Good timing! Yeah, this is a throwback to the older stories, I'll have to do more. Not even I know exactly what will happen next. Stay tuned.

Anon 2:

Actually, I get about 175.25 pounds, though I don't know what density you used. I used water. Since Brod's jizz is described as being very dense, it probably weighs even more than that.

And if you haven't noticed, Brod has been violating the laws of physics from the outset! Biology and physics are inextricably linked. Brod violates the conservation of mass constantly—he cums many times his own weight without eating. He somehow creates enough blood out of nowhere to keep his giant dick operational.

Last chapter, Nahid had a belly described as coming up to Brod's neck, meaning it's somewhere around 5 feet in diameter. That would indicate a volume of around 489.6 gallons, with a mass of around 4,085.89 pounds.

Brod's cock expands from about 19.5x5" to around 28x6". The mass of his cock changes from ≈15.35 lb to ≈32.28 lb. The volume of his cock changes from 6,963.91 ccs to 14,643.87 ccs! Where does the extra ≈7.7 liters of volume come from? No one knows. Not even me! Honestly, it's a wonder that the SCP Foundation hasn't captured him already.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make—besides gloating about the fact that I did these calculations long ago—is that Brod has ALWAYS violated the rules of physics, and the author is fully aware of this fact. All that's happening this episode is that the same stuff as the previous stories is being explicitly quantified.

I'm not saying you're wrong, in fact I'm agreeing with you that the laws of physics are being shattered. I'm just saying that the MST3K mantra applies here. But if it's too ridiculous for you, I understand! It's not for everyone. But that facet of the stories will not change.

I really appreciate you reading and taking the time to do the math and comment about it! Thanks a lot for being a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
loved it

great story! can't wait for the phase where the elasticity kicks in and girls start taking all of him. hope it comes soon >.<

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Blatant Shitposting

What are you doing? Write more shakti.

SarkopherosSarkopherosalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks, anons!

The elasticity will kick in next episode, though that episode won't come out for three more stories.

And what I'm doing is trying to figure out what exactly to do with Shakti's story :P It won't be out until after the next Brod.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous