Brod: Elasticity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh! Oh, this feels so good," she moaned. "All this ... all this jizz, filling my nether reaches, flooding me completely," she panted, sounding unexpectedly coherent.

Gloop. Gloop. Gloop. The pink lips were stretched around an arm-thick river of jizz that poured from her. Steaming spunk rose and rose in the receptacle. After a few minutes, Yara and I started to massage her belly as she sighed in pleasure.

Julia moaned, biting her lower lip. I felt her belly ripple as she started to orgasm again, panting and teasing her own clit with her dainty fingers. "Mmmph. Mmmhahh! I didn't know human beings could fuck this way," she muttered. "You're a fertility deity," moaned the girl. "If you'd lived thousands of years ago ... mmph! We might be reading about you.... Hmmhhah! Please tell me we can do this again."

"Just show up at my house or call the number," I told her. "I'd love to get my hands on that little ass."

Julia grinned at me. "I will ensure that that happens."

We helped her away from the hole in the stage. The surface wasn't even visible anymore, except for a spot we'd cleared around the hole. Every footfall was a splat, and we all had to move slowly so as not to slip in all the jizz. The bed was completely drenched. That mattress would never smell right again. My gooey sperm oozed off of it.

"Wow. 114 liters, 239 CCs. Over thirty gallons," said Yara. "Who would have thought that someone as petite as you would be the cum-champ?"

"I can take more," grumbled Valeska.

"You're like ten times bigger than her," I said.

" 'Cum Champion,' " repeated Julia. "Now there's something I can put on my résumé," she muttered. "Nnnh. 'Skills: able to hold over thirty gallons of sperm.' I'm a shoo-in."

I laughed and picked her up, bridal style. I walked toward the end of the stage near the pool, and took a look around. She draped her arm over me.

The audience was unable to comment at the moment. But that didn't mean they were silent.

I could hear moans and groans, the whimpering and mewling of a hundred ravaged women strewn around the room like a gooey hurricane. A discordant chorus of ladies clutching at their bellies and at pussies gaping like caverns.

Though it may sound arrogant, I know a thing or two about what happens to women after I fuck them, considering I've fucked enough to fill a couple stadiums. They felt empty. I stretched them to their limits and beyond, and now that they knew what their wombs and pussies could do, they wanted to feel it again. I saw them fingering themselves, panting, eyeing me blearily.

They were covered in jizz, webbed together into a seminal mess that filled the entire room with a thick fog of sex. It was almost hard to tell where one girl ended and the next began. Their limbs were obscured by inch-thick blankets of jizz, their faces mucked up, their hair soaked. Toes curled in sperm. Girls who didn't think they'd ever do something so lewd kissed each other, swapping mouthfuls of my sperm, faces connected by stretching white strings. The roiling mass of women and sperm stretched out to the edges of the room. The chaises had run out, and many had two or three ladies on them, bodies limp and dripping.

A couple dozen were in the pool. Between the jizz and the bodies, the sperm was up to their shoulders. They floated, swam, and squished through the sea of ball-gunk. I smiled in satisfaction. Most of them were the girls that had gotten fucked earlier in the day. They'd had more recovery time. They scooped up handfuls of my jizz, slurping them up, smearing themselves in it.

One by one, they began looking up at me. And I gestured for them to move back. I jumped. SPLOORSCH! My own hot jizz gushed up between my legs, absorbing my nuts and cock, squishing up under my arms, up to my chest. It splashed on my face and soaked my hair. I released Julia. She sighed. the cum was up to her chin. "This is incredible."

I was surprised by another splash. My employees decided it was time to join. First, Thalita jumped in next to me, completely nude. "Now that we're all done, Broddy, we can finally get in here."

Valeska jumped in and grunted as the hot jizz rose up her hard body. "Aahh," she sighed. "This feels nice." She punched my shoulder. "Next time I work out, you're giving me a sperm bath."

"Oh yeah? Make me!" I stuck my tongue out at her.

Valeska smirked. "Oh, you'd love that, you little slut."

I shrugged. "What's your point?"

Then Yara dropped in. "So, ladies, who's ready for another round?" she asked. "Nahid, where are you?"

"I'll get there eventually!" she called out.

Tamara was in the pool. She grinned and waded toward me. "Brod! Mmph. Brod." The jizz squished and flowed around her. "I want round two!" Glorsch. Splorch. It was almost like the spunk was trying to suck her down, resisting her movements.

"Really now? You're already ready?" I asked skeptically. I could feel my cock, pulsing and ready under the jizz. It seeped in everywhere, flowed around my skin. It felt so lewd, feeling my own sperm all around, hot and gooey against my skin, squishing with every movement I made.

Tamara ran her fingers through her spunk-soaked hair, wiping the tendrils from her face. "Ugh. No. But I feel empty. Like, you stretched me out, now I'm like a worn-out balloon," she said, walking forward until she hit my cock. "Whoops! Hello!" She reached into the white mire. Squorch. Her fingers gripped the glans, caressed it, pushed the head up between her thighs. "I need you to fill me back up so I can feel right, Brod," she cooed. Her green eyes moved over the pool of sperm, at the dozens of girls watching. "This is all like a dream. A whole pool of sperm. Julia is right. You're like a fertility god," she moaned. "I don't care if I walk all week, fuck me again!"

"As you wish," I chuckled.

"Now let's throw ourselves down a hill!" called Julia.

I leaned forward to grab Tamara's ass, my hands plunging through sperm and curling around her rear. I lifted her, biceps flexing, and pushed her back against the wall of the pool. A thick blanket of jizz clung to her skin, creeping down her body. I pinned her against the wall, pushing my cock up between her legs.

"Oh, ooh! Yes! That's what mama needs, baby!" she cried out. "Did I just say that?" she whimpered.

"I didn't hear anything," I said, just before shoving her down.

"Aahaaaigh!" howled the redhead. Her poor, tortured, stretched-out, used-up cunt was spread wide once more. Previously loosened, it easily slipped around my cock. My monstrous organ met little resistance, stretching silken walls to inhuman degree, lighting every nerve in her body on fire. She howled, then bit her lip, her eyes rolling back as she started to cum.

Thalita reached up to the stage and pulled one of the plastic chairs down. Glorp! She shoved it down into the sperm, then sat on it. She sighed and relaxed, letting her hair drape down. My spunk was so thick that her wild black locks just sat on the surface. They didn't sink. Valeska did the same thing. Yara didn't, but that was probably because she would have literally been in over her head if she sat.

Thalita smiled as I began to pound Tamara's womb, the cum around her rippling as I began to fuck her. I heard a sloshing-splorching as the other girls closed in to watch the spectacle.

"Who else is feeling ... mph! Empty!" I grunted.

"Me next!" said a voluptuous blonde.

A brunette jabbed her finger at her. "Hell no, you were late!"

"I'm going next," said a different blonde.

Tamara's shoulders were against the wall. She clawed at it, her eyelids fluttering as I fucked her again. The jizz shined in the white lighting, showing the bulge of my cock deep inside her body, rising up, falling into the spunk. Glorp-glorp-glorp! The gooey liquid gurgled around her, our fucking churning up bubbles on the surface. I could feel her legs under the hot sperm, rubbing against my huge nuts. I could taste my own semen. And the smell! The fog of my own seed was all I could breathe.

I could feel her insides quivering, her pussy grasping and releasing my cock with its velvety, slick heat. It felt wonderful. I planted my hands against the wall on either side of her torso, slamming my cock deep into her body, my nuts banging on the wall of the pool. Her eyes rolled back as her boiling orgasm only strengthened. She bit her lip, emitting a strange, warbling noise.

"Augh, yes, yes, mmmmhh ... m-marry me, Brod...," she moaned.

"Maybe later," I grunted, panting as I bounced her entire body up and down with nothing but the strength of my cock. My thick cum sucked and splatted. I couldn't see her toes, but I had no doubt they were curling. Tamara bounced back and forth, body almost limp. I kept fucking her for several long minutes, my cock over-sensitized by all the sex today, her cunt rubbed raw. I imagine that being used as a toy was somewhat painful, but she was loving it, and her orgasm just kept going and going!

The girls surrounded us. I felt their hands on my shoulders, my biceps, my arms, my back. A cacophony of moans surrounded me, filling my ears along with Tamara's needy vocalizations. I heard mewling, moaning. I saw hands slipping down into the muck, lips being bitten. The ripples of cum about their shoulders indicated that their fingers were hard at work below the sperm. I could feel their hot breath all over me, smell their sweat.

Whump-whump-whump. My nuts thudded, a muffled sound against the pool's wall. I felt them tightening, and GLOOOOORCH! I groaned. My cock recoiled. Tamara's eyes flew open. SPLOOOOOOORT! "Haaaiigh!" she cried, her pussy gripping my cock again as her perpetual orgasm intensified. Her belly bloated bigger, bigger, pushing back against me. The peachy-colored island rose up from the white murk.

"So big," panted the voluptuous blonde from a bit earlier. I believe her name was Brianna.

I kept blasting and blasting, feeling liters of my own seed stretching my cock's throat, feeling the silky grasp of her hot, slick pussy. BLOOOOORT! BLOOOOORT! I closed my eyes to slits. "That's what I needed!" she howled.

"Augh, yeah. My nuts are so sore," I grunted. But even though my balls were sore, I couldn't ignore needy pussies.

Finally, after minutes, my orgasm died down. The shots petered off. The last few liters shot into her. Her belly was immense.

"Wish you could stay forever," she grumbled.

I began pulling out. "Well, unfortunately, that would be rude to the other ladies," I chuckled. I couldn't hear the usual sucking of my cock being removed, but I felt her pussy spasming as her jaw quivered. And finally, the head popped free. I felt a current under the cum as she began gushing jizz.

She sighed in ecstasy and waddled off. At least the density of my spunk made supporting her own weight was easier. Of course, the gooiness meant that actually moving was harder than it was in water. She leaned against the wall, rubbing her belly with both hands. Tamara bit her lower lip. "Yeaaah...." she sighed.

I wanted to sleep. I wanted to rest. I was tired. I'd fucked a hundred women ... a hundred and one if you counted both rounds with Tamara.

But their faces. They looked at me with such need. They moaned, they grasped at my flesh, their breaths were ragged, their lips were kissing my shoulders. It was a little bit like a zombie movie ... except a whole lot sexier. Lips were bitten, eyes shined at me. My cock wouldn't become soft. Not while they needed me! Not even with my nuts feeling depleted and empty. There were pussies to be filled!

I grabbed Brianna. She squeaked. I pushed her up against the wall of the pool, her heavy tits mushing up against it. They were big and natural, far larger than her frame should support. Not as big as Nahid's, but damn impressive. "Hagh! So rough!" she grunted.

I stopped. "Did I hurt you?"

She grinned over her shoulder. "Not enough."

I chuckled and wrapped my rough, meaty hands around her ribcage. I backed up and lined up the cantaloupe-sized tip of my cock with her pussy. I grabbed her hips and yanked her back as if I were on the rowing machine. My fleshy battering ram forced her open, re-stretching all that tortured flesh inside her at once, slamming into the back of her womb and lifting her halfway out of the jizz.

"Haaaaaugh!" she wailed, bending her legs, head falling back to my shoulder, howling as her silky-slick cunt gripped my cock like a vice. "Haaagh-aaurgh...." She made such bizarre noises, cumming violently as her eyelids fluttered. "Y-yes!" she cried. I grabbed the side of her head and shoved her cheek up against the pool's side, her huge tits mushing up against it, bouncing and rubbing and jiggling as I pounded her into the wall. The jizz frothed around us, bubbles rolling outward.

I kept pounding her, thumping her body against the wall, eventually pulling her back from it and gripping her tits like handles. My fingers dug into the soft flesh and I used those heavy teats to forcibly shove her down onto my twenty-eight-inch monster, her belly bulging like crazy.

That was about when Nahid showed up, now wearing an orange string bikini. She jumped into the pool. Her hair was, for once, loose. A wavy black mane that cascaded about her shoulders. "Oh, my, this is still hot!" she cooed, before sinking into it. The doctor reached down. I could tell by her shoulders that she was massaging and fingering her pussy. "Ooh. Oh yes," she panted. "We should do this more often. An entire swimming pool of jizz! It's so hot!"

I didn't answer. I was too busy fucking the busty blonde. "Hai! Aye! Aye!" she squeaked with every body-rattling thrust. She bounced, I clung to her tits, caught her fat nipples in my fingers. I turned around, sloshing so I could see the girls. I leaned my broad shoulders against the pool's wall. The girls were all around me, stroking my shoulders, moaning, sweating due to the heat. I heard all those needy whimpers. They didn't care that they could barely walk. They wanted their pussies completely blown out, just as I was about to do to a second girl. The jizz rose to my shoulders, and occasionally, her tits bounced upward, twin islands, jizz sloshing all around.

Nahid stepped forward, pushing her way through the crowd. She smirked. "She's busty, but her tits aren't as big as these." Nahid hefted her big brown boobs, each one utterly massive ... or perhaps udderly would be the better word? They were both immense, regardless, each one almost a foot in diameter.

I panted. My cock jutted up between Brianna's breasts. I could feel them mushing against its head through the jizz. I believe she'd taken somewhere around seventeen inches. I couldn't see the excess cock outside her.

What I did know was that about five minutes later, her orgasm was finally subsiding. "D-drown me!" she panted.

I shook my head. "What?"

"Drown me! In c-cum! Augh!" she moaned.

"Alright, but you start hitting my wrists if you need air," I told her.

"Yeah! Do it!" she cried. "Drown me in your jizz!"

I shrugged and shifted my grip. One hand wrapped around the back of her head. I shoved her down below the jizz. Gloop! She disappeared, the last sign of her the golden tendril being sucked below the white gunk. The sperm sloshed and rippled.

No one could see her, but I could feel her. And I knew what she felt, because she told me days later.

My hand clutched her head securely, fingertips pressing into her scalp. She tried to open her eyes, but of course saw nothing. She kicked her legs, her toes curled, and within a few seconds, her orgasm re-erupted. Brianna opened her mouth to scream. To us, the only sign was the bubbles popping at the surface.

Steaming-hot spunk flooded her mouth, and she was forced to gulp it down. Her nose and face stung as it flooded her sinuses. She inhaled some by mistake. Her lungs stang as she ran out of oxygen. Her vision flickered. And all around, the hot gunk pressed in, gooey and oppressive. It squished through her fingers as she clawed for purchase. It flowed through her toes. And again and again, she came.

I pulled her head up above the surface. Brianna gasped for air and tried to open her eyes, but she couldn't see with the thick layer of sperm on her face. I let her take a couple of deep breaths before shoving her head back under the semen, bringing her orgasm to a new high. She gulped down my sperm, swallowing liters, belly swelling bigger and bigger.

After a few minutes, my balls felt also like they were getting bigger and bigger. I pulled her up above the jizz. She inhaled sharply. Sperm squirted from her nose, it gushed from her mouth and leaked from her ears. Her golden hair was a brownish color now, gooey and draped over her head like an octopus. It covered her eyes. "Augh! Mmmph!" Brianna wondered if she'd ever have such an intense experience ever again.

"You're about to be filled and surrounded," I chuckled, not even sure if she could hear me through her jizz-glutted ears.

"C-cum in me ... under.... Put me under...," she gasped, clutching at my wrist.

I slammed her womb once, twice, thrice, then I shoved her head back into the jizz. Phloosch! GLOOOOOOOOORCH! GLOOOOOOOOORCH! I groaned loudly. Though my massive jizz-blasts were muffled, but....

"I can still hear him shooting!" moaned a nearby girl.

Ludicrous heat filled Brianna inside and out. My fresh, boiling-hot, goopy sperm filled her womb. My hot, swirling spunk surrounded her entire body. She thrashed under it, feeling the flesh of her belly being re-stretched, tortured womb being used in a way no woman's should be.

Brianna wasn't even sure where the cum in her belly and the cum around her began or ended. She felt like she was one with the swirling, gooey mess. And it sent lightning through her body, her perception fading in and out. If she'd been above the jizz, her cunt would have been spraying jets of juice all over my body. She had no idea how long she or I came, or how big she was getting. All she knew was that I kept blasting her, over and over, my sperm punching her womb like a fist. But finally, I felt my nuts emptying.

I pulled her back up above the sperm. Brianna coughed up spunk. Yara wiped the jizz out of her eyes and straightened her hair. Her eyes opened, but didn't seem to focus. "Hmmmuuhh," she moaned. "Nnngh. Brod. Broood...." Then she went limp.

"Least she waited until you got her out of the cum to pass out," commented Nahid. Yara began to help me, grabbing Brianna's shoulders and pulling her forward, her womb sucking at my cock as she came free. Thalita waded over, smiling and lifting her up onto the stage to dry out. Her belly was enormous, the size of a large yoga ball. It wobbled and jiggled. Cum gushed from her by the liter, cunt stretched enough to push a melon into her. Layers of sperm rolled over her belly like frosting on a cake.

I grinned. "Who's next?"

***

The sun was coming up. Or at least, I was pretty sure it was. I was still inside, blanketed in spunk.

We stood on the stage. My employees stood around me, all five of us surveying the destruction.

It was much like before. Girls laid everywhere, jizz rolling over their bodies, pools of it spreading. The room reeked, a cloying fog of fuckery that forced its way up the nose.

The major difference this time, though, was that the girls were hugely swollen, each one looking like she'd swallowed a beach ball or something bigger. Cunts were ruined, gushing liter after liter. Their limbs were splayed out, this way and that, like a toybox full of dolls hastily picked up by a child. Legs were draped across breasts, yawning cunts gushed jizz onto faces, hands laid upon asses. Some of the women were still twitching, still cumming, nerves worn and frayed by the fuckign I'd given them. They were also much quieter now, the moaning chorus down to a quiet droning. I'm sure many of them were sleeping—though with the white goo on their faces, it was hard to tell.