All Comments on 'Brody & Michelle Ch. 04'

by dancepet20

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Diabetes here I come

Damn girl, you once more outdid yourself! Not only did you make my (rather miserable up to that point) day with another stellar instalement but you also breather a whole new life into it as well. It might seem strange that I personally preffered the argument scenes to the steamy ones. The cuddling and grinding and tongue exploration and cumming was extremelly well done and simply perfect for those two, yet it was the argument they had that cemented them as real-life people with real-life issues. This just goes to prove that you really posses the gift of talent for writting!

The inclusion of Jude was rather subtle yet had tremendous impact on the story and the relationship of B&M. Him being gay taking an immediate liking to to Brody both made me laugh, most of all when she said "he's mine", and warmed my heart when he said she shoul keep him - I sense a great bromance in the making.

Another thing I noticed is that both her father and brother need her for their special or healing time - will that be so with each sibling or are those two a special case? I find it sweet and fun as Michelle is really a great person that without much effort makes everyone feel good when in her company.

I'm now dying to know his favourite tv show....and for some reason I feel this slight cliffhanger torture is perfectly suited for the level of cynical humer in you story!

The 5* & favourites placement comes all-inclusive.

dancepet20dancepet20over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks again!

You're always too nice to me, but I love knowing someone is liking the story. Jude and Michelle are two or three years apart (even though I never really said it), while Penny is 15ish. I think the fact that they are close in age helps. They're each other's best friend. It’s the same way with me and my little sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely Story!

Brody and Michelle are so cute! I love Jude! Also, as someone with exams soon, Michelle's schedule gets me all antsy, lol. Can't wait for the next chapter. <3

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 8 years ago
So good

You've created living and breathing real people - that's a BIG DEAL. The dialogue is fabulous. Thanks.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkabout 2 months ago

this chapter is too gay for me 1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous