Broke Blondie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished wearing my clothes and started putting on my make up--all of which she'd picked up for me too. Some eyeliner, not too little not too much that I looked like a striper. Some bright red lipstick. Some pink blush powder that gave a pinkish tint to my cheeks.

Barely avoiding stumbling, I walked back to take a good look at myself in the closet mirror. My hand went up instinctively to touch my face as I took the details of the ridiculous sight that was me. That was the most appropriate word to describe what was in front of me, ridiculous. I looked like a woman out of a questionable porno movie, yet, I liked it; though not to the same extent as Kris did. Ever since that day, although none of us stated it aloud, she was the bully of the house, and I was her little blonde bitch.

She always got what she wanted, which always consisted of me getting belittled in one way or another, sometimes I liked it, and sometimes I didn't.

She'd order. And I'd rarely obey. It wasn't fun for me to just cave to her demands--unless it was a trivial request, like me running to the kitchen to fix her a snack or something.

But most times, no. She had to come and physically force me. She'd either snatch me by the hair or put me in a headlock until I caved, or sit on top of me like she did so many times. Whatever it was, I had to be worn down or be physically restrained to do what she wanted.

And in the end, it always ended the same way, with me in whatever degrading position she wanted me in, whether it was at the end of her couch rubbing her sore feet, or at the floor while she used my face as her foot-wipe after a sweaty session at the gym, or on all fours--the one that I never got to like--while she laid her feet on my back or neck and used me like a lowly footstool as she worked on her laptop. I only complained once about how boring that was for me, but after she made an exciting change by tying her gym shoe to my face, I didn't complain again--but the shoe to my face thing stayed till now; it was hell, but she rarely used me that way so...whatever.

And then we'd go to sleep.

It turned out that the bitch didn't even do Karate in her sleep; she was just trying to sway me into sleeping at the foot of her bed--plus she liked the extra space. But now I didn't need swaying did I. She'd just walk in, grab me by the collar then throw me at the foot of her bed and tell me to go to sleep--this was one that I obeyed instantly, cause one, I'd be sleepy, and two, and more immortally, she'd be sleepy and in no mode for foreplay. It took a while, but I had grown used to sleeping at her feet. I did feel like a dog, but as the days went by, I started minding that less and less. I started letting myself enjoy it, and grew used to hugging one of her legs to my chest as we both dozed off.

If I wake up before her, I get up and make her coffee and breakfast so that she could eat and then get straight to work like she liked. If she woke up before me, she'd kick me off the bed to the ground, so that I could go and make her coffee and breakfast so that she could eat then get straight to work like she liked. So it worked out.

The keys in the door startled me, as I realized Kris had arrived. I walked out the bedroom just as she walked in the door. She wore her black t-shirt, her slim jeans, and a pair of brown ankle boots. Her eyes quickly landed on me as she closed the door, and as always, her lips showed a faint smile. First time she saw me in this outfit, she flat out laughed her ass off, and I stood there for like half a minute with my arms crossed and a big frown on my face. But I got used to it, and thankfully she didn't find it that funny anymore--or at least managed to hide it better.

"Hey." She threw herself on the couch with her purse.

"Hey." I said as I kept my balance. "So how's your day?"

"Alright." She sighed indifferently, then beckoned me closer with her hand. "Come here and give me a kiss." Her friendly smile widened.

I started walking--limping towards her, stumbling. I almost tripped but managed to reach the couch, and instead tripped over her, making her laugh as I rested my face on her chest.

She snickered as she pinched my cheeks. "Clumsy idiot."

"Shut up." She leaned in and kissed me.

We just lay there for a couple of minutes with me between her shoulders.

"So how's the gang?" I asked.

"You're planning to stick to that stupid nickname."

"How're your friends?"

"Good." She said, "But Yara had broken it off with her boyfriend... which really means Jeff was the one who really brock it off. So we pretty much spent the whole time talking about that." She sighed.

I winced, knowing she hated nothing more than to talk about Yara's disastrous love-life. But I secretly got excited inside; she was meaner irritated.

"What about you?" She stroked my hair.

"You know..." I shrugged. "Ate. I talked to Ray a bit on the phone. And have been watching that new show I told you about. And--"

"So basically being a useless turd around the house as usual."

I gave her a sarcastic smile. "As usual."

"Why do I keep you around again?"

"Cause you love me and cause I'm a princess who's delightful to be around."

"Humm..." she reached with the arm behind my back and pinched my butt, making me giggle. "Well, princess, how about you go down there and take my shoes off."

I rolled my eyes, then shrugged. "I don't feel like it--Oche fuck alright." I unclamped her fingers from my nipple then slid down to the floor. I would usually resist more, but this wasn't an outrageous request, so I saved up my energy for later. I unzipped her first ankle boot then removed it from her foot, feeling it clinging to her damp white sock.

Relaxed, she sighed as she rose her foot and rested her ankle on my shoulder. Her toes wiggled inside the sock; I just hoped I wouldn't get much foot action tonight, as their smell was bad enough with them not pressed against my nose. I unzipped the other boot, and my hope was immediately squashed. The second her second foot was free from her boot, she shoved it into my unsuspecting face, using the foot on my shoulder to hook my neck and pull me closer. My hands shot in the air defensively but stayed at my sides, as I let out a groan, making her giggle. My eyes fluttered from the intensity of the stench smothering my nose.

"That bad huh?" She snickered, wiggling her toes against my lips. "Good. Smell it you dumb bimbo."

I closed my eyes as her socked foot pressed against the full length of my face. I did just what she said: took a deep whiff. I still felt utterly worthless and ashamed underneath her. I don't care how good it felt. A younger attractive girl was rubbing her sweaty foot on my face and calling me a bimbo; A younger girl slapped me around and pulled me by the hair whenever she felt like it, knowing I could never do the same to her. The humiliation of it would never wear away no matter how hot my crotch grew over it.

"I'm getting used to this..." She took a deep, lively breath, as if she was relaxing on some beach with the breeze. She shifted her sole down a bit to be able to look into my eyes. "You know... I thought I'd never find someone like you."

"What do you mean?" My words were muffled with her foot, but she heard me.

"I mean... someone like you. Don't get me wrong. I met tons of girls. None of them were like what I wanted."

I hid my disappointment. I knew what I was to her. A girlfriend but still... only reason it was me and not someone else, was that I was the right fit. Other girls probably gave her too much shit; I didn't. And plus, she obviously had tons of experiences, tons of ex-girlfriends, but she was my first.

"Some of them were down right too ugly, too sensitive or too fucking stupid for me to handle. But you... you're perfect. You have everything I want. A rare breed."

Same as every compliment, it made me blush. A rare breed.

"Smart, beautiful, cute..."

She gave a teasing smile in response to my warm one, then continued, "And so utterly pathetic that I could treat you like absolute horseshit and you'd... love it. Ready to take whatever I give you."

I frowned, not truly hurt, just annoyed. And in response to that she slapped me with the sole of her foot, hard, which made a moan escape me. She giggled.

She rested her toes on my chin after a minute. "You know... I'm still a bit salty from last week. I don't think I'm gonna let you go easily this time."

"You didn't let me go." I was eager to correct her. "You kept trying for like twenty minutes and I didn't cave."

"Well, this time you're gonna."

"Nop." I shook my head animatedly, my fear getting the better of me.

Last week, she tried to make me suck her toes. And not wanting her disgusting sweaty toes anywhere near my mouth, I fought her off and kept my jaw clamped shut. She tried to force me to open it for more than twenty minutes. And cause Kris always got what she wanted, I ended up caving, on the condition that she kept her socks on. She wasn't totally satisfied with that, but she took it. And for the following five minutes I basically French-kissed her socked toes. I had already had her socks shoved in my mouth once, so it wasn't that big of a deal; still disgusting, but mostly I was just thankful that I dodged the larger bullet.

"Yeah." She nodded. "You're tonguing my feet tonight. That much is decided."

We locked eyes for a second; just enough for me to see in her smirk that she was dead-serious. I tried to leap to my feet, and like a predator who'd seen it coming she lurched forward and clutched a chunk of my hair, holding me in place. "Sorry honey but I'm in no mood to chase after your ass tonight."

"AH.." I shrieked through the pain. "I'm not touching your bare feet."

"First, yes you are." She twisted her hand, wrapping my hair around it. "Second, that tone is gonna get you nowhere. If you don't want to find out how my foot tastes today, I'd suggest a more... docile manner."

"Fuck you." I tried to pull away but it only made my scalp burn. She pulled harder, and I half-caved. "Okay okay...Please..."

"That's more like it."

"Please don't make me do that. It's disgusting."

"That's still a barrier for you huh!" she chuckled, then shrugged. "Okay. Convince me."

With my hair still wrapped tightly around her hand, I whined, "What do you want?"

"I dunno..." She said, "Oh...here." She pushed my head down, not letting go of my hair, till my face was inches away from the tops of her feet which rested on the ground. "Kiss my feet. You haven't done that in a while."

Cause it's fucking degrading. Especially when she's sitting like that above me.

I groaned. I hated doing this. But it was the only thing that might be my way out of a very nauseating night. I inched my face closer to the top of her socked foot and laid my first kiss. "Please don't make me--"

She nudged my face with her toes. "Don't beg." She said, irritated. "Just kiss. I know what you're asking for moron. And take my socks off."

"Okay," I said with a shaky tone as I slid her socks off, and immediately started laying kisses.

For a while the room was silent except for the smacks of my lips against her feet. Not for a second did she let go of my hair, probably thinking that the second she would I would bolt away crawling; she was right to think that.

I had to wipe my mouth with the top of my hand every two kisses, cause every contact resulted in a layer of sweat being stuck on my lips.

After what had to be five minutes of me humbling myself under her like a peasant pleading for her life, I felt a harsh tug on my hair, forcing me to rise. "OUCH."

"Sorry," She giggled.

"You're pulling too hard." I whined.

"But I need to grab you somewhere--" She sounded irritated. She looked around for a while before her eyes widened, like she'd gotten an idea. "I know... Wait a sec."

My eyes watched confused. Keeping one hand grabbing my hair, she started unbuckling the belt on her jeans.

"What are you--"

"Innovating." She slid her belt off.

I still hadn't realized what she was up to until she reached for my neck with the belt. I recoiled. "You're skimming off the top Kris. Seriously... A leash!"

"Hush.... It'll be fun." She tried to put it on me.

I slapped her hand away. "Fuck that...I'm not your fucking dog."

She crocked her head and frowned, annoyed. On my face was a mixture of fear and childish defiance. But who was I kidding; like hell she'd take my defiance seriously with me looking like a barbie. She clutched the collar of my baby doll dress and pulled me closer harshly, making me gulp.

"Yes you are." She spat.

Her wide eyes stared into mine, and she gave me a moment for what she said to sink in. It sunk in. With my face passively dull and hers satisfied, she wrapped the belt around my neck.

She gave it a testing tug; it was secured, though not overly tight, not uncomfortable. That didn't matter to me; I was still at the end of a leash.

Kris leaned back relaxed, seeming happy that she didn't have to bend forward to keep a hold on me, which I supposed had been inconvenient for her. "So... you know what dogs do?"

I rolled my eyes, trying to hide my annoyance. "Roll over and bark I guess."

"Yeah... that." She smiled in response to my irritated tone. "But every once in a while, they like to lick their master's feet."

I tried to run away and of course ended just getting a pain in my neck. She pulled on the leash to keep me in place. "You just told me you're not gonna do that!" I whined.

"No I didn't." She chuckled. "I told you to improve your attitude but made no promises."

I had nothing else to say, nothing else to do; that didn't change the fact that there was no way in hell. So when she raised a foot, still bearing her teasing slappable smile on her face, I just turned my head away, acting mad. "Make me." I said. I was pretty much fighting for the sake of fighting now. I didn't want her stink in my mouth, but even if I did, she hadn't earned it yet.

It seemed she didn't have the patience for my act. Suddenly my neck was yanked forward as Kris jerked the leash and shoved both her soles in my face. With her pulling on the belt and simultaneously thrusting her feet forward, my face was stinging against the pressure.

"You're really stubborn today." She rubbed her sweaty soles up and down, pulling at my face features.

"HUMMph." My face grew red. Her toes forced my eyes shut, her arches squashed my nose so hard it bent and I could hardly breath. I grabbed her jeans-covered ankles, desperately trying to force her feet off, but to no use; her legs were solid and determined and so was her pull on the leash.

This went on for what felt like ten minutes but was surely one minute, cause I couldn't imagine holding my breath longer than that. I swallowed a deep breath as soon as her feet left my face and rested on both my shoulders. I panted as she giggled above me. "Irritatingly tenacious." She said. "You know I was gonna let you go with some light licks, some French kisses on my toes... But I don't feel that kind anymore that you're making it this hard for me. I'm gonna fuck your mouth with my foot and you're gonna take it."

I was still catching my breath when her toes came to linger under my nose, intoxicating every breath I took in. My make-up was a mess, half of it probably staining her soles, and my shoulders were slouched and I was exhausted. It was probably cause she saw all of that that she said confidently, "Stretch out your tongue, foot licker."

I complied, knowingly not to her satisfaction, barely poking my tongue out.

She slapped me with the sole of her foot. "More!"

I stretched it out fully. She giggled as she watched me, my tongue long and wide, awaiting her foot to pass all over it. She rested her heel on it. And my gag was immediate from the stinging taste of her sweat, before she dragged her sole down slowly as she winced with disgust.

My eyes burned and grew wet from the putrid taste.

"See, that wasn't so bad was it?" She said. "Other one."

With not a word of protest, I stretched my tongue, and she did it again, only this time keeping her toes on my lips, then, with my mouth open, she pulled on the leash, shoving her foot deep in my mouth.

She pulled hard and pushed her foot down harder. I never imagined that my mouth could stretch this wide, neither that it could fit half of Kris's foot. The only upside to me having my mouth assaulted like that: My crotch was wetting my panties. She had no way of knowing that, but my moans quickly exposed me.

She looked deep in my eyes while she laughed at my pathetic show of pleasure and pulled harder. "If someone told you that one day you'd be on your knees dressed like a street whore with a younger girl shoving her smelly feet down your throat, would you have believed them?"

"NOGH," I chocked on her foot.

"And the saddest part is...you love it. Don't you?"

I nodded, my face growing red.

"You might not appreciate it." She giggled and slapped my face with her other foot. "But you'll take it." She slapped me again. "Cause I own your ass. Right?"

"Hemmm." I moaned, my skin prickled from the pain, pleasure and humiliation all bolting down my spine.

"And cause...?"

"..." I still couldn't talk straight, half cause of my moans, half cause her foot was still lodged half-way down my throat. I waited for her to take her foot off, only to realize that she just wanted me to mumble like an idiot around her toes, so I mumbled, "Cas I'm yo'lile blon bit--"

"That's right!" She laughed at how pathetic I sounded, pulling harder on the leach and shoving her foot deeper.

This went on for a while. It didn't take long for me to break. My jaw was aching, my eyes were tearing. The taste in my mouth wasn't getting any less revolting, and her toes were reaching too deep I thought I was about to vomit. Luckily, she pulled her foot out. I lurched forward and propped myself up on my hands, seeing my saliva dripping on the floor. When I looked up at her again, she seemed ecstatic, her eyes satisfied.

"Yeah," She nodded calmly. "That's the look."

I wished I could see the look she was refereeing too. But judging by the assault I had just endured, I imagined I looked pitiful; red lipstick smeared all over my mouth, black eyeliner trailing down my blush cheeks, saliva covering and trickling down my chin. That's the look that Kris wanted.

"You've been good today," She crossed her legs, nodding her approval. "Wanna have your fun now."

Still in my miserable state, I could only nod. I took her mentioning it as a sign of approval, and moved my hand to my panties, but she stopped me.

"Wait..." She kicked my hand away. "I think, it would be appropriate for this night to try something new."

"...New." I couldn't hide my worry. I had enough 'new' for one night.

She leaned back, and slowly, stretched her leg forward. My eyes darted between her face and leg, confused.

"..." She frowned, like I was stupid. "Hump."

My eyes closed in defeat. She couldn't resist adding a final embarrassing addition to my already degrading night. But I couldn't argue, I just wanted to feel good now.

I climbed over her jeans-covered leg, making sure my crotch was on her shin. I looked up at her for final approval.

"Mouth open." She said. "Tongue out."

"...Kris please!" I whined. This was her most loved, and my most hated ritual.

"No..." She shook her head. "Open my little spittoon and ask the question. Come on."

"But..."

She slapped my face. "Open my little spittoon come on."

I opened my mouth, wide, as she liked, and stretched my tongue as far as it could go, as she liked. I mumbled around, "Can your blonde bimbo please hump your leg?"

This was something she rarely made me do, but I hated it ever time.

My eyes shut closed as she pursed her lips and shot a spit that splattered all over my face. None of it landed in my gaping mouth. It never landed in my mouth. She just liked me to open it cause she liked the sight of me like that, with my mouth gaping and my tongue stretched out like a whore begging for more, waiting for her spit.