Broke Blondie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned with a satisfied grin. "Hump away."

I didn't need to be told twice. I rubbed my already moist crotch up and down her leg. I groaned as I tried to grind it as hard as I could. Naturally, I closed my eyes and buried my face in her thigh as I had my twisted intercourse. But Kris was having none of that. She grabbed me by the hair and forced my head up, forced my eyes open so that I looked right into her eyes. I didn't like it, but frankly by now I was just thankful she didn't make me keep my tongue stretched out like a dog while I humped her leg.

My heart pounded against my chest as my moans grew louder.

"You close?" Kris smiled.

"Humm." I groaned.

She leaned forward, her eyes interested. "...One last time... Tell me what you are."

"I'hmfmm." I tried to say but my words came out mingled as a moan.

"Cat ate your tongue." She tugged on my hair. "Come on tell me what you are Jenna."

I forced myself to take a breath but couldn't stop humping her leg for a second. I looked up at her and barely spoke, "I'm your little blonde bitch."

She nodded, right before pursing her lips and shooting a spit that splattered on my forehead. "And you're lucky to even be that."

I buried my face in her thigh as waves of pleasure bolted down my crotch. I came, my whole body twitching as I hugged her leg close to my chest.

I was still belittled and felt like a worthless bug. I had dignity, some at least, enough to still feel sad over it being pissed on by my young tormentor. But I knew that with time, Kris would make me forget all of that and accept the joy of being her little blonde bitch.