Broke Bully Pt. 03

Story Info
The final sexual humiliation.
906 words
3.95
37.2k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my phone buzz for the 8th time today, it was her again. She was desperate for more, little did the stupid whore know, I was planning her final humiliation. I had ignored her messages all day but now she was calling my phone. Letting it ring out, I messaged her with a time and some instructions.

"Go to the store and buy a dog collar and leash. 9:30 pm. Don't be late" The text read. I knew she would follow her instructions obediently. Earlier in the day, she confessed to me via text that she had never been anally fucked before last night and she couldn't stop thinking about it. This always happens when you take someone's ass for the first time, they submit.

Today was the final day I would be in town so I met up with a few friends for dinner that night before heading back to my apartment just before 9:30 to make my final preparations before my old bully arrived. As the clock in my apartment ticked over to 9:30 I heard a knock on the door.

I made her wait a few moments before answering, letting her nerves build up. I had ignored her practically all day, no doubt she would be wondering if I was even going to answer the door. I swung the door open with power and dragged her in by her hair. "Do you have the leash and collar slut?" I asked. She knew that she wasn't meant to speak and just handed me the bag. I let go of her rusty blonde hair and took the bag.

"Follow me" I commanded as I walked into the kitchen. I heard her fuck me stilettos clip-clop eagerly behind me. We got to the kitchen bench and I gave her a look. She dropped down onto her knees expecting to give me a blowjob I'm sure.

I had other plans for tonight. I took the leash and collar out of the bag. "Crawl to your owner bitch" I looked down smiling at my high school bully. She was visibly confused, she was already about as close as possible but she tried to shift forward.

"Not you stupid" as I looked down at her menacingly I watched as her eyes opened. My old bully was on her knees in front of the boy she used to torment, watching as her naked younger sister crawled around the side of the kitchen bench. I watched as her eyes widened and then panic set in. I clipped the

Her sister kept eye contact with me the entire time, failing to even acknowledge there was anyone else in the room beside me. Approaching me, she spoke meekly. "May I blow you, master". Her eyes still locked onto me, I gave her the hand command for yes and she went to work. My high school bully was mortified as she watched her younger sister blow me but she never moved.

A few minutes in, saliva was dripping down her younger sisters throat as she deepthroated me. I pulled the hair of her younger sister and asked a simple question that required a simple answer. I already knew how my whore would respond, my high school bully didn't know this yet but her sister had been my sex puppet for over a year now. "I am your property sir" she said. I grabbed her hair and began to throat fuck her. Saliva dripped heavily out of her mouth onto her breasts.

"Are you wet slut" I looked over to my old bully, she took this as a sign. Opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue, she inched forward. Looking up at me with her deep blue eyes, she wanted to compete with her sister for my cock. I ripped her sisters head back and plunged my cock into her waiting open mouth. She went to work with her tongue as her head bobbed up and down.

I could feel myself getting ready to blow but I wouldn't give my ex-bully the satisfaction so I pulled out and started to wank off. Without hesitation, the two sisters stuck out their tongues waiting for their well-earnt gift. Seeing these two women waiting there to be sprayed got the best of me and I couldn't hold it anymore. I had one last trick up my sleeve to degrade my bully more. Instead of cumming on them I shot my load on the floor.

"Clean it up" I commanded and both women began licking my cum from the floor. Once they were done I removed the collar from my bullies sister and pushed both women naked out the door. I was done with them.

I left the following day, getting back on a plane for new york. I had achieved all that I had come there for. My work was done, my revenge was taken.

I still use her sister as a real-life sex doll at least once every few months when I fly her out to my city. Of course, I have made some major modifications to her now. Fake tits, blowjob lips the usual. The best part of it all? The fact that each month my old high school bully receives a photo of her sister on my cock. Every now and then I get a photo back from my old bully. Nudes, begging for me to take her out of that deadbeat town.