Broke Bully Pt. 02

Story Info
Old high school bully takes her new place.
934 words
4.11
33.1k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her ass sway back and forth as she crawled on all 4s towards my bedroom. As she disappeared around the corner into the room I took the last sip of my whiskey. I wanted to drag this on, I only had one night with her so I had to make it count. With any luck tomorrow night she will come back free of charge. I decided I wanted to build the anticipation so I made her wait in silence for a few moments. As I made her wait, I walked over to my luggage and picked out a leather box. It was full of toys to make her squirm. Time to have some fun I thought to myself.

I entered the room and there she was down on her knees, ass in the air spreading her ass cheeks for me. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that her juices were leaking everywhere. "I should have put a tarp down, I didn't know you would be such a leaking whore" I remarked. I put a blindfold on her head.

"Wait-" She tried to interject but was met with a swift spank. She Instantly dropped her body exposing more of her cunt to me. She was submitting well. I placed the blindfold on around her eyes, I didn't want her to know what was coming. I wanted her to react to each and every one of my whims.

I was sick and tired of her interjections so I went over to my case of toys and grabbed the ball gag. I knew that she would have a comeback for almost everything I command her to do, so she needed to be silenced. "You speak too much for a prostitute" I knew she would be offended by this. She did not think of herself this way yet. She went to interject yet again but this time I was ready. As my little whore opened her mouth I plunged the ball gag in. She was shocked and tried to move away before I could tighten it.

Grabbing a piece of her hair, I yanked her head back. "Do you want your money at the end of this?" I knew she wasn't able to speak, the ball gag was still in her mouth. Instead, her body told me her answer as she slowly lent her head forward, allowing me to tighten the gag around her freely.

I moved around her body, draping my fingers on her skin. I watched goosebumps form being the trail of my fingers. She was rich with anticipation. Her small muffled moans were turning me on and my cock began to grow in my pants. It was almost time but I wanted to play one last trick on my whore before I made her cum riding my cock. I looked at her cunt as I walked past her towards my case of goodies and I knew that she wouldn't last long once I actually take her as mine.

I leant down at the case and pulled out a large penis shaped dildo. I began playing with my whores' clit and placed the dildo at the entrance of her cunt. I placed it with just enough pressure for her to be able to tall it was there. That stupid bitch actually thought it was my cock. She tried to push herself back onto the dildo but I wouldn't allow it. Not yet. I continued to play with her clit building the frustration.

"Its time" I said as I spanked reddening ass. She let out a tiny moan, with the pressure of the dildo still at the entrance of her pussy, she thought I was about to enter her cunt. Little did she know I was standing over her on the bed seconds away from plunging my rock hard 10-inch cock into her ass.

I heard my little slut moan "Please" and I knew it was time. I pushed the tip of my cock into her ass and watched as it was engulfed. All 10 inches quickly disappeared as she screamed in shock and lust. The moans got louder as she realised I was now fucking her ass as I pleased. Roughly I pounded her ass as her moans increased. I could tell she was loving it when her moans turned to muffled screams for more.

I wanted her to hear herself so I leant forward and pushed the red ball gag out of her mouth. She couldn't help herself and flooded with pleas. "Don't stop sir" was the first thing to come out of her mouth. I continued to pound as she pleaded with me for more. I could tell an orgasm was building from within her.

"You want to cum for daddy like a good bitch does?" The question was rhetorical, I knew her answer already. She knew exactly what she was meant to do as well. This anal whore began throwing it back onto my cock.

"Harder please" She pleaded with me. I decided that she had endured enough humiliation and she probably should be able to cum. After all, she currently had the guy she bullied for her entire high school career pounding her ass.

I decided to release and gave her the command. "Cum for me bitch" was all she needed to hear.

She began to cum, gyrating and shuddering on my hard cock while I continued to fuck her in the ass. I pulled out and flipped her over. It was my time. I sprayed my hot jizz all over her face. She was my whore now.