All Comments on 'Broke(n)'

by open_sezme

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I find the story interesting but the fact there was absolutely nothing sexual in this chapter was deflating to say the least

open_sezmeopen_sezmeover 4 years agoAuthor

Stay tuned Anonymous! Much more cumming. I think you will be pleased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Curious

I must say I’m curious about the T&Cs. In all honesty I’m not sure why he’s so angry it’s something that they both agreed to. If anything it’s the married couple are the ones in a position of power so long as the contract isn’t ridiculous. From the tone of the chapter it looks like you’re aiming to deliberately humiliate the husband, which isn’t exactly part of the deal.

Tess (UK) a

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
Hah???

...." I had failed in my primary responsibility as a provider" where and when do you live? We are in 2020!! Women demand equality! And they have been doing this more or less loudly for 30 years! Dump the slut and go on with a happy life! Or be her pimp and take money for her services!

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

The starting point of your story alone suggests that your protagonist can do nothing better than divorce the whore. ..... "Julia had lost respect for me" shows that this whore didn't understand what the financial crisis did to the companies! Once a whore always a whore! Dump the whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If the story theme "non-consent, reluctance," why would you start with the wife being a former sex worker? That implies that sex for money is not that big of a deal.

I would present her in a more reluctant person. I would write it from the wife's perspective? What are her thoughts & experiences?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Part of story telling is to draw your readers into the story, by using familiar things to relate the reader to the MC. O.K. you totally blew this story and any possibility to relate to the MC right from the start, no and I mean no man with an ounce of self-respect, or honor, valor, courage basically no real man would ever marry a whore! That is just low IQ female fantasies brought about from Pretty Woman, even when that movie was released it was only the fact that it had two superstar actors that it didn't tank. So yeah nobody can relate to or feel anything for your MC cause he married a whore and you absolutely cannot turn a hoe into a housewife, so 1 star failed from the get go.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

A real disappointment. He didn't pimp out his wife but rather she simply turned a trick . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useropen_sezme@open_sezme
Dominant me is a man who loves women and takes what pleases him; submissive me a sissy who needs daddy's cock and strong hand. I also have intermediate settings! It's all a dance of power and pleasure, aggression and tenderness. FL @OpenSezMe